VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 5th, 2014 #81
M. Gerard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
White towns in a favorable climate. What's not to like?
For that picture of the boys in white shirts with red trim - the dark kid in the front would be called a "Mexican" in my home town.

Old February 5th, 2014 #82
Cora McGuire

I wonder if we've been duped by jew-media yet again.

Getting White people to back Amanda Knox by making sure none of the truly incriminating evidence is showcased in the many stories/media appearances/movies that have been available to us. Then when it turns out Knox and Sollecito were most likely involved, as I am sorry to say is looking that way, we all look like unthinking droolers who only backed them because of their "skin colour".

Damn them anyways.

Old February 5th, 2014 #83
Cora McGuire

JUDGE WHO SENTENCED KNOX, SOLLECITO UNDER FIRE FOR REMARKS

Quote:
CHICAGO - The Italian judge who declared Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito guilty of the brutal murder of Meredith Kercher is now, himself, being investigated for ethical violations related to the trial. Even if Judge Alessandro Nencini were disciplined and lost his position on the Florence bench, he should have no future career worries. Judge Nencini's recent, public statements about the Kercher case show the justice has a big leg up on becoming a writer of fantastical fiction.

Last week, when Knox and Sollecito were convicted of the 2007 Kercher murder, it was the duo's third trial on the same charges since 2009. They are batting one for three in those trials; one acquittal and two guilty verdicts. Judge Nencini delivered last Thursday's guilty verdict sentencing Knox to 28-and-a-half years in prison and Sollecito to 25 years behind bars.

Following the Kercher verdict, four members of Italy's center-right political party, Forza Italia, formally called into question Judge Nencini's ability to be unbiased. The four - Nicolo Zanon, Alberto Albertoni, Filiberto Palumbo, Bartolomeo Romano - have asked a judicial oversight body to investigate "a serious lack of impartiality" by Nencini in the Kercher case.

One Italian publication described "clouds are gathering" over Nencini. The most serious lightning bolt in those "clouds" could be Italy's Justice Minister Annamaria Cancellieri. She has begun a preliminary inquiry into Judge Nencini's behavior in the Kercher case vis-ŕ-vis Italy's code of ethics. It has left, what one Italian commentator calls, "a sinister picture of the Italian justice system."

Judge Nencini's situation isn't helped by the fact the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg, France has raised questions about the impartiality of Italian justices, in general. Being a member of the European Union, Italy has ceded final authority over its judicial proceedings to the Court of Human Rights. It can throw out any Italian judge's ruling.

So what did Judge Nencini do that got him in so much hot water?

For one thing, he broke character. By his own estimate, the Judge had not given an interview to the media in 30 years. But the tumult following the Kercher verdict shattered Nencini's silence. The judge spoke to a few newspaper reporters about the case. It's complicated, but the Italian judicial code of ethics essentially prohibits comment from the bench in the days and weeks following a verdict.

But that rule seems way inside Italian baseball to anybody not living in Italy. For many others, what was shocking about Judge Nencini was not only what he said but also what he revealed about his thinking in the Kercher trial.

One thing the trials of Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito have always lacked is a verifiable motive for the murder of Knox's British roommate. So police and prosecutors have thrown handfuls of motives against various courtroom walls in the hopes that one sticks. It has become a prosecutor's user manual for creative but baseless arguments. So the past motives for the crime are: it was a sex-game gone bad; it was a ritual killing; it was a robbery; it was mean girls; it was because Amanda Knox is a "she-devil."

Quite unexpectedly, Judge Nencini has added yet another motive: a boys night out. Over the course of 30 meetings, Judge Nencini said that he and the jury had developed "a line of reasoning." Their "reasoning" is that Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito "had nothing to do" the night of November 1, 2007 in Perugia. And the idea to kill Meredith Kercher, who was stabbed multiple times, "was born in an evening with the guys" according to Nencini. The Judge did tell the reporters that he was "aware" that this was "most controversial." Nencini also conceded he has no idea what actually happened the night Meredith Kercher was killed.

The sound you should be hearing is the Italian Justice Minister's lightning bolt, figuratively of course, striking Judge Nencini and restoring his common sense. But that isn't happening. So the wait is on to see what, if anything, happens to the Judge. And in the meantime, the trial of Amanda Knox and Raffealle Sollecito will continue to resemble Lewis Carroll's White Queen's approach to jurisprudence (Sentence first, verdict afterwards).

Judge Nencini has apologized for stepping out of line and speaking his mind to the media, saying, "My words have generated misunderstanding." So, too, has his thinking. Raffaele Sollecito's lawyers have asked a judicial oversight committee to consider whether the guilty verdict against their client should be thrown out.

Knox defense lawyer Carlo Dalla Vedova said in an emailed statement that the interviews by Nencini were "not appropriate," but he reserved comment on any action until the court's reasoning for the verdict is issued, expected within 90 days of the sentence. The American's defense team also is planning to appeal the verdict.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/italian-...e-for-remarks/

Old February 5th, 2014 #84
Martin Simard
Banned

Exclamation

Anyone who thinks that the Italian police and criminal justice system base their work on PC trends in the media isn't playing with a full deck. That's like claiming there aren't any minorities in prison throughout Europe because the police wouldn't want to go against the media. Utter bullshit. The media doesn't have THAT much power.

Knox was flipping cartwheels and making out with her boyfriend and acting very bizarre when police arrived at the murder scene the next morning. And that strange behavior was the whole reason the investigation turned in her direction. Also, to claim that Italians hate Americans and thus it serves as a focal point to blame Knox makes no sense because we are dealing with a story of a mixed race Brit who was killed. What makes you assume that Italians love Brits? This wasn't an Italian who was killed, Italians like other Italians, they are indifferent to anyone else. And do you seriously think Italy is such a PC country that they don't convict any Black men? What gave you that bizarre idea? And why would Italy run the risk of harming their own tourist industry which resulted even after the original verdict just for the sake of "hating America"? Numerous American Conservatives have promoted a "Don't travel to Italy" response to the Knox guilty verdict right from the beginning.

No, this is an example of WN piggybacking on NeoCon "Europeans hate America" and the waging of some imaginary war against the media as though journalists showed up at the murder house instead of police officers. God I swear, scratch a WN find a closeted Conservative. The difference between WN and Michael Savage or Fox News when dealing with day to day news stories is often slim to none. "Oh my God the liberal media made Knox guilty because they hate America...wah wah wah..."

Cut the crap, no one in Italy ever blamed Knox for the crime because she was White or American. Knox was blamed because the police think she was involved in the crime, nothing more and nothing less.

Last edited by Martin Simard; February 6th, 2014 at 12:38 AM.

Old February 6th, 2014 #85
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Chris View Post
I agree with Sean -- Europeans, for the most part, absolutely despise Americans. And it's driven by petty jealousy.

Europeans don't hate the US for its freedoms, they hate it because it kills and bombs and maims and bankrupts them, then demands that those it harms express their love for their attacker, and gratitude for being harmed.

When the Jews took over the Russian empire, they had to kill over 60 million Russians to do so.
When they took over Europe, they had to wage WW 1 and 2 to do so, and kill some 80 million Europeans, and install nuclear missile bases, army, navy and air force bases to do so.

Russians and Europeans resisted Jews with all they had, and only the threat of nuclear annihilation stops Europe terminating the US in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.

When they see the 150 million armed US adults, with 300 million guns, cowering and trembling and whimpering in the US, conquered by Jews with not a shot fired, and no resistance at all, contempt is the only appropriate attitude.

It's driven by seeing how utterly under Jewish control the US is, knowing that communism was created and run from the US, from having been bombed by Americans, from having been occupied by Americans since 1945, from having WW 1 extended from 1916 when it was effectively over, to 1918 by the US, and having WW 2, effectively over in 1941, extended to 1945, again by the US.

It's from seeing the Jews in the US create the EU, force open Europes borders, import hundreds of millions of non-Whites, seeing the US attack and destroy White colonies that took hundreds of years to create.

European Whites have learned from the fall of the USSR, US Whites in general have not.

Old February 6th, 2014 #86
Fabrizio

ID: Investigation Discovery channel reveals police reports episodes such as scorns; love kills. Wives with knives. Behind mansions walls.i’d kill for you. Sins & secrets etc. Q. was there a trio going on that turn deadly in this case? Amanda Knox became national her family mortgage their house for lawyers and publicity which the U.S.Media picked it up. Knox family were horrified did everything to bring her back home. Yet, we haven't heard from her parents in the media of their daughter credibility.

Old February 6th, 2014 #87
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
Yet, we haven't heard from her parents in the media of their daughter credibility.
Oh good grief. They've been on TV a hundred times commenting on it.

Old February 6th, 2014 #88
313Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Europeans don't hate the US for its freedoms,
Yes, they do. And this is proven by the fact that Europeans, in spite of their vocal hatred for America, will emigrate here the first opportunity they are able.

Quote:
they hate it because it kills and bombs and maims and bankrupts them, then demands that those it harms express their love for their attacker, and gratitude for being harmed.
Just when the hell did America ever "demand love and gratitude" from any European country it took military action against? Show me an example.

Quote:
When the Jews took over the Russian empire, they had to kill over 60 million Russians to do so.
And how did a comparatively small number of Jews manage to take over a huge country like Russia? It's because they had plenty of help from the Russians themselves. Something about Communism held appeal to all those Russian peasants who had been fucked in the ass by that inbred aristocracy for centuries. Don't you dare put that on Americans.

Quote:
When they took over Europe, they had to wage WW 1 and 2 to do so, and kill some 80 million Europeans, and install nuclear missile bases, army, navy and air force bases to do so.
The kikes took over Europe, because Britain wouldn't stay out of Germany's business. And my country's aiding Britain was the worst mistake we ever made.

Quote:
Russians and Europeans resisted Jews with all they had,
No they fucking didn't, moron. The Russian Revolution was exactly that -- a revolution, not an invasion. The Russians wanted Communism, and that's what they got.

Quote:
and only the threat of nuclear annihilation stops Europe terminating the US in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
Take your hollow threats and shove 'em. Europe can't even "terminate" invading niggers and ragheads in their own streets in their own countries. Europeans stand idle while niggers behead their own soldiers in broad daylight.

Quote:
When they see the 150 million armed US adults, with 300 million guns, cowering and trembling and whimpering in the US, conquered by Jews with not a shot fired, and no resistance at all, contempt is the only appropriate attitude.
Just who is cowering and whimpering, asshole? Last year, cocksucker Obama blustered about taking arbitrary executive action against gun ownership, but didn't have the balls to follow through, because he damn well that it would start something he couldn't finish. My government is the one who cowers before me, idiot.

Quote:
It's driven by seeing how utterly under Jewish control the US is, knowing that communism was created and run from the US,
FUCK you. Communism was a product of European Jews and my country did more to contain it and destroy it than the whole of pussy Europe combined.

Quote:
from having been bombed by Americans, from having been occupied by Americans since 1945, from having WW 1 extended from 1916 when it was effectively over, to 1918 by the US, and having WW 2, effectively over in 1941, extended to 1945, again by the US.
Again, motherfucker, those wars were started by Europeans, against other Europeans. America's involvement in those conflicts, which in both instances came at the begging of one of the parties involved, was the biggest mistake we ever made

Quote:
It's from seeing the Jews in the US create the EU,
What the fuck are you on?? The European Union was created by, and entered into willingly, by EUROPEANS you dumbfuck.

Quote:
force open Europes borders, import hundreds of millions of non-Whites,
No. European countries and their uppity liberal citizens, and traitorous labor parties did that to themselves.

Quote:
seeing the US attack and destroy White colonies that took hundreds of years to create.
Belgium, France, Portugal, Britain, and Italy all surrendered their African and Asian colonies of their own free will, after they became more expensive and troublesome to maintain than they were worth. And it was the U.N., led by Britian, who systematically sanctioned and demonized Rhodesia into submission. My country had nothing to do with any of that. We were too busy protecting West Germany, defending South Vietnam, and supporting UNITA in Southwest Africa. Blame only yourself for what you lost.

Quote:
European Whites have learned from the fall of the USSR,
Bull shit they have -- why are Ukraine, Serbia, and other former Eastern Bloc countries are so anxious to join the EU?

Quote:
US Whites in general have not.
We know enough to protect our right to keep and bear arms, even in the face of tragedies that would call such into question -- something you people were incapable of.

Old February 6th, 2014 #89
Fabrizio

Quote:
313Chris:The kikes took over Europe, because Britain wouldn't stay out of Germany's business. And my country's aiding Britain was the worst mistake we ever made.
I beg the difference.By 1940s. Britain was defeated at Dunkirk when France fell. Brits manufactures GDP was no match against the Axis. I'am sure Britain would have sign a peace treaty with the Axis hadn’t FDR intervene-they gave you the impression that Churchill twist the arm of FDR which is far from the truth. Chamberlain was sacked at the behest of America that was set to destine to rule the world via destruction of Euro. Many Euros resent to this day U.S. Invasion of their lands and Soviets Slavic short lived empire was born on American taxpayers.

Old February 7th, 2014 #90
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Foxy Knoxy is like Nelson Mandela says priest from Italian jail where she was held
Feb 07, 2014 19:41 By Sharon Feinstein, Russell Myers 0 Comments

Don Saulo, the chaplain of Capanne prison where Amanda Knox spent four years says she is free within her heart and conscience.

Don Saulo, the chaplain of Capanne prison where Knox spent four years , made the bizarre statement in defence of the American. He insisted she was “terrified” of being forced to return to Italy to serve a 28-year jail sentence.

Father Saulo said: “Mandela spent half his life in prison, yet he was free within his heart and conscience because he said, ‘I’m innocent’. That’s how it is with Amanda.

“She has the deep conviction that she is innocent, so she says she isn’t a prisoner and never will be.”

Father Saulo, who ran study classes with 'Foxy Knoxy' and let her play his guitar in jail, insisted she was “incapable of murder”. He said: “I spent a lot of time alone with her talking very deeply.

“From what I know of her I can say Amanda is incapable of murder.

“People say she was drugged, I don’t know about that, but the person I know couldn’t have done that on that night.

“This is my conviction. I could be wrong, and we’ll find out in *Paradise.”

Knox was last month found guilty for a second time of murdering 21-year-old British student Meredith Kercher in 2007 in Perugia. It came after a court overturned the decision to acquit the 26-year-old and her former lover Raffaele Sollecito, 29, for the killing, which police believe was a sex game gone wrong.

The student, dubbed Foxy Knoxy, refused to attend the re-trial in *Florence and has vowed to remain a fugitive in the States.

The priest also revealed Knox made a secular confession to him over her innocence. He said: “Amanda is not Catholic so she made a secular *confession. It was one of deep trust, which obviously I will not reveal.

“All I will say is I’m convinced she did not murder Meredith.”

However, his sentiments about Knox are not shared by others who knew her in prison.

Last month, the guard who watched over Knox called her an “ice maiden” who re-invented herself as the “teary-eyed victim”. According to Angela Antonietti, Knox did not cry once in prison.

The 65-year-old added: “She’s painting herself as a warm, loving human being, but the Amanda I knew was so composed. I never saw her suffering and other prisoners called her the Ice Maiden.

“She never talked of Meredith or expressed emotion about her death.”

But Father Saulo disagreed. He said: “She isn’t a bad person. She has a good heart and when she was in prison she reached out to the other girls. I have never seen Amanda full of hate or nastiness.”

In her memoirs for which she was reportedly paid Ł3million, Knox credited Father Saulo with helping her with chats about religion and politics.

He said: “Amanda and I talk every week – she’s like my granddaughter.

“In England it’s difficult for people to believe she’s innocent due to the pain they feel for Meredith. Because Meredith’s family is suffering it doesn’t mean Amanda is guilty.”

The acquittal of Knox and Sollecito in 2011 was based on insufficient DNA evidence. This decision was overturned after judges said the ruling was full of “deficiencies, contradictions and illogical conclusions”.

The new verdicts must be approved by the Supreme Court after which, it is believed, the Italians will submit a request for the extradition of Knox.

Because a treaty exists between the two countries, the US would be obliged to arrest Knox. But she has said she will only go back to Italy “kicking and screaming”.

Last week Meredith’s brother Lyle joined calls for Knox to be put behind bars while she fights a return to Italy.

He said: “She should be locked up while the process goes on.

“I don’t understand why a convicted criminal is not in custody.”
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...#ixzz2sgp3ZnnV
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Old February 7th, 2014 #91
313Chris

I don't think Knox will be extradited. I can imagine the Obama administration jumping on this on Knox's behalf, as an opportunity to try to restore it's battered image.

Old February 7th, 2014 #92
Martin Simard
Banned

Quote:
I don't think Knox will be extradited. I can imagine the Obama administration jumping on this on Knox's behalf, as an opportunity to try to restore it's battered image.
Obama doesn't care that much and neither do most Americans, only a smattering of Neocon flag waving dupes and reactionary WN care if Knox goes back to Italy. Hatred of Italy doesn't hold any great appeal in America, now if it was Knox being sent back to Russia then Obama would definitely get involved because Americans have a total obsession with hating Russia.

Old February 7th, 2014 #93
Lucian A.
Banned

Quote:
I agree with Sean -- Europeans, for the most part, absolutely despise Americans. And it's driven by petty jealousy.
They hate our freedoms.

Old February 7th, 2014 #94
Cora McGuire

There is a petition now to stop her possible extradition:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...ition/3vdzDmLN

Less than 2000 signatures so far.

Old February 10th, 2014 #95
Alex Linder
Administrator

jewfags at BBC smear Knox's reputation in their new movie, which the feminists are denouncing as slut-shaming
http://jezebel.com/trailer-for-salac...the-1519356299

CatFiveHimmicaneUDoug Barry1L U
We can't blame the guilty nigger (thanks to illiberals like those at Jezebel), so let's blame the white girl. Make up a story about her being a satanist slut.

You're part of the problem, Jezebel.

The irony is the nigger who actually committed the crime is exactly the sort of entitled, privileged brat you love to whine about. But since he's black, you ignore the fact that he's gotten break after break after break because of it. Just now

Old February 10th, 2014 #96
Alex Linder
Administrator

Trailer for ‘Salacious’ Amanda Knox Movie Heavy on the Slut-Shaming

The trailer for The Face of an Angel, an adaptation of the book by Barbie Latza Nardeau called Angel Face about the Amanda Knox saga, is out and it is as salacious and exploitative as any slapdash Lifetime movie about a recent murder trial except it features some pretty notable talent like Daniel Bruhl, Cara Delevingne, and Kate Beckinsale.
The movie, currently in preproduction, centers on a journalist (Beckinsale) and a filmmaker (Bruhl) covering Knox's 2009 trial for the 2007 murder of her British roommate Meredith Kercher in Perugia, Italy. Cara Delevinge plays Bruhl's love interest, and the names of the actresses playing Kercher and Knox have been tastefully (I guess) omitted from the film's publicity.

The worldwide rights are being handled by the UK film company Westend Films, and it's no secret that the perception of the Knox trial (and its many reversals) is very different in the US (i.e. more sympathetic) than it is in the UK. (Nationalism is alive and thriving, people.) The Face of an Angel is already drawing criticism for its salaciousness, specifically from writer Candace Dempsey, whose book about the Knox trial, Murder in Italy, is way more sympathetic to Knox than Face of Angel.

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Dempsey said she was pretty shocked that the BBC would fork over money to let director Michael Winterbottom make what appears to be a particularly sophisticated Lifetime true-crime flick:

I'm shocked that BBC Films would help fund a movie so prejudicial. So much for fairness and neutrality. They are running a salacious trailer, complete with sex on the train — which, if it happened, was before the murder.

Winterbottom wants to have it both ways. The film's not about Amanda, but it is about Amanda. It's not about guilt or innocence, but it makes Amanda look at guilty as possible.

Based on the trailer, the movie will play up the slut-shaming angle (though, to be fair, Bruhl's character goes all progressive on a gossiping journalist by calmly explaining that having casual sex isn't a stepping stone to murder).

Old February 10th, 2014 #97
Martin Simard
Banned

Exclamation

Linder's lack of knowledge on this case is laughable:

A kitchen knife was found in Sollecito's flat (the residence of Knox's boyfriend). According to the prosecution, it has Knox's DNA on the handle, which is perfectly explicable since she was often at her boyfriend's flat, but - more importantly - Kercher's blood on the blade (the blood of the murdered girl was found on the blade of a knife at the home of Knox's boyfriend). The fourth girl in the flat, Laura Mezzetti, has said that Meredith never visited Sollecito's flat.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...r-murder-trial

Old February 10th, 2014 #98
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Simard View Post
Linder's lack of knowledge on this case is laughable:

A kitchen knife was found in Sollecito's flat (the residence of Knox's boyfriend). According to the prosecution, it has Knox's DNA on the handle, which is perfectly explicable since she was often at her boyfriend's flat, but - more importantly - Kercher's blood on the blade (the blood of the murdered girl was found on the blade of a knife at the home of Knox's boyfriend). The fourth girl in the flat, Laura Mezzetti, has said that Meredith never visited Sollecito's flat.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...r-murder-trial
That makes it all the more important that the judge and jury reach a common view on the alleged murder weapon - a kitchen knife found in Sollecito's flat. According to the prosecution, it has Knox's DNA on the handle, which is perfectly explicable since she was often at her boyfriend's flat, but - more importantly - Kercher's blood on the blade. The fourth girl in the flat, Laura Mezzetti, has said that Meredith never visited Sollecito's flat.

For the defence, the riddle has a very simple answer - it is not Meredith's DNA. The forensic scientists were working with a microscopic trace and their findings are just not reliable.

That's the best you can do? A pathetic piece of nothing from 2009?

Loser.

But, until Guede changed his story and named Sollecito as the knife-wielding killer he had surprised in the flat, he denied ever having known Knox's boyfriend.

No, like "Simard," I totally believe the nigger.

Old February 11th, 2014 #99
Martin Simard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
That makes it all the more important that the judge and jury reach a common view on the alleged murder weapon - a kitchen knife found in Sollecito's flat. According to the prosecution, it has Knox's DNA on the handle, which is perfectly explicable since she was often at her boyfriend's flat, but - more importantly - Kercher's blood on the blade. The fourth girl in the flat, Laura Mezzetti, has said that Meredith never visited Sollecito's flat.

For the defence, the riddle has a very simple answer - it is not Meredith's DNA. The forensic scientists were working with a microscopic trace and their findings are just not reliable.

That's the best you can do? A pathetic piece of nothing from 2009?

Loser.

But, until Guede changed his story and named Sollecito as the knife-wielding killer he had surprised in the flat, he denied ever having known Knox's boyfriend.

No, like "Simard," I totally believe the nigger.
You must have missed the details that Knox originally blamed a completely different nigger for the crime and the police checked him out and he was nowhere near the scene. Knox also originally said she overheard the murder taking place and then changed her story to say she wasn't there. But she's innocent, right? Because her skin is White and you find her pretty?

And what makes you think that the evidence in the case has changed a great deal since 2009?

Old February 11th, 2014 #100
Serbian

jewsign

http://blog.seattlepi.com/thebigblog...eo/#20507101=0

Amanda Knox offered $20,000 to star in porn video

Posted on February 10, 2014 | By Nick Eaton

Amanda Knox has been offered $20,000 plus a percentage of sales to star in a porno movie.

Convicted, then acquitted and now re-convicted in the 2007 murder of Meredith Kercher when the two were roommates as exchange students in Perugia, Italy, Knox and her case continue to be a worldwide sensation. Most recently, the Seattle native said she would not voluntarily return to Italy after she was re-convicted last month.

So, what will she do now?

Mike Kulich, CEO of California pornography company Monarchy Distribution, has an idea — though Knox likely won’t accept it.

“I would like to offer you a unique opportunity,” Kulich wrote in an email intended for Knox that was obtained by seattlepi.com. “As you may have read and were most likely well aware of, the general consensus is you are absolutely smoking hot. Since you came back into the headlines, our loyal fan base has been emailing us nonstop asking about you.”

Easy to see where this is going ….

Knox, 26, was found guilty by Italy’s highest court Jan. 30 in a retrial of the murder case against Knox and her ex-boyfriend, Raffaele Sollecito, and sentenced to 28 1/2 years in prison. She had been acquitted in 2011 and returned home to Seattle after spending nearly four years behind bars.

This isn’t the first time a porn company has offered big bucks to “Foxy Knoxy.” Back in 2011, Vivid Entertainment asked her to be a spokeswoman at porn-industry trade and retail events — involving no nudity or sex.

On the contrary, the latest offer would involve lots of nudity and lots of sex. The working title for Kulich’s proposed production?

“Amanda Knoxxx: Innocent Until Proven Filthy.”

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Tags
amanda knox

Thread