Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 23rd, 2006 #41
JSW1488

Quote:
Eh? trying to be funny?
No way dude, she called me last night. She wants you, bad.

Old July 23rd, 2006 #42
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSW1488
despite what women may say, the size of your penis is all they care about.
No no no, that's all YOU care about. Get it right.

Old July 23rd, 2006 #43
Vilhella
AKA "Babycakes"

Default Aggressive non-whites....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissile
When I was in high school a nigger girl chased me around constantly. I literally had to hide when I saw her coming down the hall. In college several gook girls and a Filipina girl made it very obvious that they wanted to hook-up.

What planet are you living on?
I have heard many such disturbing stories from Our Folk regarding the aggressiveness of non-white females. Be glad you are not in the United States Army! YIK!!! I got courted by the armed forces for my degree, but...since I don't like the groping mentality of the jigaboos et al, I declined the offer. I wish you could sue for sexual harrassment. If only you were a protected minority.....:cheers: A good friend of mine, who has been an activist for many years, faced the same prob when he was in high school. It's disgusting. But, as a White female, I take my great comfort in knowing that I have a concealed carry permit, and I don't have to put up with non-white BS as an adult. Did you know that if you fire a .22 rifle, those bullets can travel up to a mile? Cool, huh? And should you be lucky enough to have a dear old Daddy who had firearms training at West Point and builds you your own private 100-yard firing range, that's even better! There's nothing better than picking up a loaded .22 rifle when a nigger calls you "sweetheart" and tries to get friendly. I will not allow it.

Old July 23rd, 2006 #44
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissile
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the UK is a lost cause. They may as well change the name to Britanistan and impose Sharia right now.

Considering what the English degenerates did to destroy Germany, they deserve it.
Spoken by an inhabitant of the most racially mixed country in the world.
Btw England is only a part of Britain.Try not to get the two terms confused, there`s a good chap!

Old July 23rd, 2006 #45
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

That's one good reason to support Welsh and Scottish independence.

Less big state is less chance of kikes ruling it.

Old July 23rd, 2006 #46
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
Spoken by an inhabitant of the most racially mixed country in the world.
Btw England is only a part of Britain.Try not to get the two terms confused, there`s a good chap!
I've said repeatedly that the USA is too far gone to save. That's why we should concentrate on destroying it and salvaging the few good parts that are left.

The fact is that the UK is done for -- all of it. Edinburgh will look like London in 10 years time.

ETA: I believe Brazil is the most racially mixed country.

Old July 23rd, 2006 #47
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grocer
LOL, I suggest you make an appointment with an optometrist. I was in Atlantic City last week, and when I was walking on the board walk there for every White guy with a non White glrl, there were 20 White women with a nigger or mud.
Atlantic City is not the entire USA. From my observation, White female/ nigger buck couplings are common in poor areas. White male/brown female unions are common in wealthy areas.

Old July 23rd, 2006 #48
diesler

Am I the only one here that thinks this couple will produce a good looking baby?

Yes the baby will be a mongrel but I think it will be a damn good looking one if you ask me

Old July 23rd, 2006 #49
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronen
Which begs the question, how is it that white women are so eager to mate not with at least more intelligent northern asians and at least the more caucasoid and least mestizo-looking spics, but rather with ugly smelly niggers?
Does not the fact that many of these older women, who grew up in a different time with different mores and were socialized differently, and yet are still gravitating towards nigger rastas in the caribbean who according to the article they consider "beautiful", would this not suggest that beyond the social component there is INDEED a genetic one? I think it does, no matter how one wishes to wish this reality away.

Did the jew plant this seed in the hearts and minds of white women, or was it there latently all along, but kept in check in healthier times when propriety and the good of the race and culture was still more important than me, me, me? I'm fully convinced it's the latter. The jew didn't plant these proclivities within white women. They were always there. But the stigma against expressing these defective instincts the jew has lifted to exploit for his own purposes, and the results are all around us.
Women are attracted to men who are winners or they perceive to be winners. This is true of all women White or otherwise. How a woman defines "winner' is not so simple. Money, looks and social status are all part of the equation.

Asian men are not all losers with the ladies. I know a number of successful (rich) Asian men who are married to White women. Women (both White and Asian) have stated to me that they aren't attracted to Asian men because they seem too wimpy and repressed -- not alpha males. Of course big piles of cash can make a Asian man look attractive.

The old White whores that go to Jamaica to fuck niggers do so because no one else wants to fuck them. I'll bet you dollars to donuts that most of these women would prefer have a young White guy come to their homes twice a week to discreetly fuck them if that were an option.

Old July 23rd, 2006 #50
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
would this not suggest that beyond the social component there is INDEED a genetic one?
No, because socialization doesn't stop after 18. Furthermore, the psychological desperation of older women also plays a role.

There very well may be a genetic component in race-mixing, but socialization paradigms are too radically different to quantify the minute difference.

Old July 23rd, 2006 #51
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Quote:
Women are attracted to men who are winners or they perceive to be winners.
Men are attracted to women who are beautiful or they perceive to be beautiful.

Old July 23rd, 2006 #52
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999
Men are attracted to women who are beautiful or they perceive to be beautiful.
True, that's why so many successful men are married to beautiful scatter-brains.

Old July 23rd, 2006 #53
Charles
Banned

Women are only property. If one treats women as more, one is giving them one's power, which is promptly used against one.

I am finding it hard to care about this issue. I don't care what some stupid cunt on a TV show does. I have complete contempt and hatred for all of the kikes and degenerate perverts who produce this kind of filth, and the whores who appear in it, and anyone who watches it is a complete moron and worthless piece of human garbage. It is just like a dumb show pantomime, with the dirty kikes and their shabbez (sp?) goys putting on a poisonous show, and the White lemming morons watching the show and applauding and copying, and there I am sitting at the back with my back turned, trying to shut the clamor and images out while I sharpen my knife.

Old July 23rd, 2006 #54
--JD--
Kike Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesler
Am I the only one here that thinks this couple will produce a good looking baby?

Yes the baby will be a mongrel but I think it will be a damn good looking one if you ask me

Yes.

A moronic one at that.

Thread