Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 25th, 2019 #341
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Thank you Crowe,i know i follow it.He walk on the line,he come from Sion Front to fuck up things here,when he go over the line he is out.
Glad to know cuz I feared we would not read anything about antifa fags from Yellow Vests anymore. Fortunately he comes back.

Old September 25th, 2019 #342
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Glad to know cuz I feared we would not read anything about antifa fags from Yellow Vests anymore. Fortunately he comes back.
Here you can read about the Dutch position regarding this yellow movement.

And here you have some pictures of Dutch yellow vests.

Own people first!!!

Old November 3rd, 2019 #343
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Macron is either naive or a US accomplice: Iran’s Supreme Leader Khamenei blasts French president’s failed mediation efforts

3 Nov, 2019 18:08 / Updated 3 hours ago

Talking to the Americans is pointless as their demands are “endless,” and it’s strange that French President Emmanuel Macron doesn’t understand this, Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said.

Macron made a vain attempt to mediate talks between Iranian President Hassan Rouhani and Donald Trump on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly in September. As part of this effort, the French leader wanted to persuade Tehran that “a single meeting with the US president will solve all the problems,” Khamenei told students in Tehran, with the comments later reposted on his Twitter page.

“One wonders if he is really so naive, or just an accomplice and working with the US.”

Macron’s stance was “100 percent wrong,” the supreme leader said, recalling that North Korea and Cuba never got the desired sanctions relief despite sitting behind the negotiating table with the Americans.
https://www.rt.com/news/472539-macro...iran-khamenei/

Quote:
Thank you Crowe,i know i follow it.He walk on the line,he come from Sion Front to fuck up things here,when he go over the line he is out.
Quote:
I just want to clarify to our readers that VNN moderator Johan was talking about Rasen, not me.

Old November 4th, 2019 #344
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Here you can read about the Dutch position regarding this yellow movement.
In short, it's like standing for bolshevik revolution in Russia just because first bolsheviks used swastika on the bank notes.

Old November 7th, 2019 #345
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Promises from mainstream politicians are dirt cheap, but one can dream...

Old November 7th, 2019 #346
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Promises from mainstream politicians are dirt cheap, but one can dream...
Those are just empty words meant to appease the French people who are fed up with being overrun by third-world savages. The anti-French globalist jew Sarkozy did the same thing with his famous "racaille" comment. .

Old November 7th, 2019 #347
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Those are just empty words meant to appease the French people who are fed up with being overrun by third-world savages. The anti-French globalist jew Sarkozy did the same thing with his famous "racaille" comment. .
Theoretically there has to be a point where the negative effects of mass invasion can no longer be hidden and ignored, a point where most average French will start feeling real pain, a country like France can only take on so much debt, it can only tax so much.

Are the average French really willing to give up their healthcare benefits, their pensions, their unemployment/welfare benefits, all for infinity nigger enrichment?

Old November 8th, 2019 #348
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Theoretically there has to be a point where the negative effects of mass invasion can no longer be hidden and ignored, a point where most average French will start feeling real pain, a country like France can only take on so much debt, it can only tax so much.

Are the average French really willing to give up their healthcare benefits, their pensions, their unemployment/welfare benefits, all for infinity nigger enrichment?
Most Westerners know that importing third-world rapists, drug dealers, murderers and ISIS terrorists into their countries is bad; the problem is that it doesn’t help if they vote for nationalist parties because the West is run by anti-white, globalist jews who can easily suspend democracy if it doesn’t produce the results that they want.

Just look at Greece. When the hardcore nationalist party Golden Dawn started to gain serious traction, international jewry simply declared that it was a criminal organization and ordered Greece’s government to throw its leaders in prison, even though they hadn’t committed any crimes. (It’s all documented in VNN’s excellent and super-long Golden Dawn thread.)

And look at Italy, where the country’s president, the globalist jew-lackey Sergio Mattarella – who wasn’t elected by the people – used his power to nullify important decisions made by Salvini’s patriotic, hugely popular and democratically elected government. First Mattarella refused to approve Salvini's man Paolo Savona as the minister of economy because Savona was accused of being anti-EU, and later Mattarella suspended Salvini's sensible and fully legitimate ban on jew-backed rapeugee invasion ships. (I documented this thoroughly in my two long threads about Italy.)

And look at France. The people take to the streets to protest against the globalist, jew-controlled Macron government that’s bleeding them dry, and the government responds by sending out its police thugs who viciously attack, blind and maim the protesters while the jewish media and the Jewropean Jewnion watch approvingly. (If the Russian authorities were to do that to subversive, Soros-backed rioters, then international jewry would scream bloody murder.)

Old November 8th, 2019 #349
Erik T. White

Quote:
In short, it's like standing for bolshevik revolution in Russia just because first bolsheviks used swastika on the bank notes.

OK ratsass raisin counter.

Try this:

Source: https://sites.google.com/a/countrysc...f-the-swastika

Or this:

Source: http://www.broadsheet.ie/2013/03/13/...icks-swastika/

The swastika has been used in various countries for various reasons over time.

I took my wife to dinner last night and we both had steak. She likes hers well done, I like mine very rare, like red. Ratsass, is that a communist steak?

Old November 16th, 2019 #350
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Tear gas & bonfires: Scuffles with police as Yellow Vests block roads in Paris ahead of 1st anniversary of protests (VIDEOS)

16 Nov, 2019 10:13

Police fired tear gas as Yellow Vest protesters blocked a major road and erected barricades in Paris, marking one year since the nationwide demonstration movement began sweeping the country.

Clashes broke out at Place d’Italie downtown and near Porte de Champerret on the city’s outskirts.

The protesters have also blocked traffic down the Boulevard Peripherique, the main ring road circling the capital. Riot police were deployed to disperse them.

A total of 41 people were arrested on the streets of Paris, police said.

More than 270 protest events were planned to take place across France over the weekend.
Thousands are expected to rally in Paris alone, celebrating a full year since the inception of the Yellow Vest movement last November.

The protesters are determined to show that the movement is “far from being dead” and called for a “grand national mobilization,” according to one group on social media.
https://www.rt.com/news/473609-yello...ersary-france/

Old November 16th, 2019 #351
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Water cannon deployed & cars flipped as tensions run high during Yellow Vests protests (VIDEOS)

16 Nov, 2019 14:32

Yellow Vest protesters were doused with water during clashes with police and rioting in downtown Paris, ahead of the first anniversary of their nationwide anti-government demonstrations.

The Place d’Italie circle in the city’s 13th arrondissement descended into chaos as protesters erected makeshift barricades and threw stones at police officers, which responded with tear gas and water cannon.
(…)
The Yellow Vests first hit the streets of major French cities in November last year. The protesters were initially enraged by the planned fuel tax hikes but since grew to make other demands, such as the resignation of President Emmanuel Macron and improving the living standards.
https://www.rt.com/news/473615-yello...paris-clashes/

Old November 17th, 2019 #353
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Yellow Vests standed for communism and protested against islamophobia few more times again:
Its what leftists do, they infiltrate, undermine, and then take over. When green parties were first founded in the 1970ies they were to some degree run by relatively reasonable people, but within a few years green parties were taken over by marxists who saw the green movement as another angle from which they could attack capitalism.

Old November 17th, 2019 #354
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Its what leftists do, they infiltrate, undermine, and then take over. When green parties were first founded in the 1970ies they were to some degree run by relatively reasonable people, but within a few years green parties were taken over by marxists who saw the green movement as another angle from which they could attack capitalism.
Quite right, that is why I have been saying for decades that our cause is a racial one.All other things that are involved such as nature, ........., religion are matters that undermine the main objective.

On the other hand we as WN/NS can use the disorder that others bring for our own case.So let these "usefull" idiots do their things and get in when the time is right.

Be prepared!

Old November 17th, 2019 #355
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Yellow Vests standed for communism and protested against islamophobia few more times again:
(…)
12-43 "Antisemitism, Islamophobia, Racism is not in our name"
*Sigh*

We’ve been through this before, Raisin. The yellow vest movement is mainly composed of white French people who are tired of being bled dry by Macron’s crooked, globalist, jew-controlled government, and a large amount of the protesters are jew-wise. I wrote about this in the following posts:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=252

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=270

Here’s another article about the anniversary of the yellow vest protests:

Quote:
French protesters, police clash on yellow vest anniversary

AFP 16 Nov 2019

Paris (AFP) – French police used tear gas and detained dozens in Paris on Saturday as fierce clashes broke out in demonstrations marking the first anniversary of the yellow vest protest movement seeking to challenge President Emmanuel Macron.

Yellow vest protesters are planning a series of nationwide demonstrations this weekend in a bid to prove their movement is still a force to be reckoned with, one year after the first giant demonstration on November 17, 2018.

Numbers attending the protests and levels of violence have sharply diminished in recent months from the height of the movement, which began on the back of frustration Macron was failing to address the needs of ordinary French.

But Saturday’s protests — which demonstrators called “Act 53” of their weekly gatherings — marked the first serious clashes for months in central Paris between security forces and demonstrators.
https://www.breitbart.com/news/frenc...t-anniversary/

Old November 18th, 2019 #356
Stewart Meadows

One of Macron’s jewish ministers, Gerald Darmanin, is accused of rape:

Quote:
World News November 14, 2019 / 8:53 PM

French court to review dismissal of rape case against minister

PARIS (Reuters) - An appeal court must look again at whether a judge’s decision to dismiss an investigation into rape allegations against France’s budget minister was valid, a court ruled on Thursday.

The investigation into the allegations against Gerald Darmanin, who is a close political ally of President Emmanuel Macron and denies rape, was dropped in August 2018 when prosecutors said they could not establish “absence of consent”.
(…)
The rape allegation came at a time of heightened demand for action against predatory sexual behavior or abuse of power for sexual favors following the sex scandal surrounding U.S. movie mogul Harvey Weinstein.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-f...-idUSKBN1XO2S5

Darmanin’s grandfather is a Maltese jew:

Quote:
Son grand-père paternel est un Juif maltais3,4,5.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gérald_Darmanin

Old November 19th, 2019 #357
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Agreed. Reasonable pro-White people are a very tiny minority in the general YW movement which is non existent when blacks attack French people but crying on each beaten fag or muslim.

Quote:
*Sigh*

We’ve been through this before, Raisin. The yellow vest movement is mainly composed of white French people who are tired of being bled dry by Macron’s crooked, globalist, jew-controlled government, and a large amount of the protesters are jew-wise. I wrote about this in the following posts:
Yes, we did. Despite the media propaganda against Yellow Vests, accusing them in racism and xenophobia, YW is typically European leftist movement consisting mainly of native people demanding greater state funding and more rights for migrants.

Quote:
Here’s another article about the anniversary of the yellow vest protests:

The face of protests, indeed. Who is this nordic god in the down part of image?

Old November 19th, 2019 #358
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Agreed. Reasonable pro-White people are a very tiny minority in the general YW movement.
Right unfortunately too few/little people are aware of the role that the Jew plays in this movement.

However,there are some who clearly show what they think about it.

The Yellow Vest Anti-Semitism

Antisemitic banner for demonstration yellow vests in the Netherlands

Woman appears to perform Nazi salute during far right yellow vest protest in Leeds

Old November 19th, 2019 #359
Erik T. White

What's the matter, ratsass raisin? Can't log into windyfart? Can't do your "job" as a moderator???

Teacher: Why aren't you bringing me any more raisins, ratsass?

Ratsass: My rabbit died.

Go to incels.co and I'm sure you'll be welcome there!!!!! You'll be a moderator really quickly!!!!

I'm on my third marriage, one natural child, four step-children. Two White grandchildren, two White step-grandchildren. (That I know of. I had LOTS of encounters with White European women when I was in Europe.)

How many White children have you populated this planet with????????

Run along and pet your cats. Atta boy.

Old November 21st, 2019 #360
T.Garrett
Banned

Question looks like a bunch of pissed off French folk of all political flavors to me

The protesters seem to be destroying a lot of jewish property every time they go off there ratzo raisin ...maybe the kikes ought to 'mark their doors' like they did in da OT to keep this evil away ...

Tags
emmanuel macron, france, globalist rothschild, jews, yellow vests

Thread