VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 29th, 2008 #1041
Greg Gerdes

Apparently, poor retardo can't remember what was written in post #835:

Roberta:

"Did Mrs. Golden accept the NAFCASH challenge and announce that she would submit evidence about the exact location and exact contents of a Chelmno mass grave as well the amount of human remains contained therein?"

Gerdes:

If jew-lie Golden wants to accept THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE the way it was previously, which included Chelmno and Archaeology Magazine, I, and all twenty supporters will make any and all special accommodations for such an announcement. We will bend over backwards to make sure it happens. We will set up a new challenge independent of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE, just for her. Just like we modified the FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE just to make it easier for you retardo.

In fact, nafcash challenges jew-lie golden and ARCHAEOLOGY magazine to accept a Chelmno / Archaeology Magazine challenge. Perhaps you and your fellow funny boy freaks over at HC (Hysterical and Cowardly HIV Contagious Homosexual Creeps espousing Holocaust Claptrap and other Historical Canards) can help nafcash make it happen. After all, you do want to help stop holocaust denial - don't you retardo?

Thank you Roberta.

You are priceless.

BTW Roberta, just how much "human remains contained therein" have been located at Chelmno?

And why are you trying to change the subject off of Sobibor?

Answer the question Retardo:

Does Sobibors "ash mountain / huge mound of human remains" actually contain human remains?

To be more specific - does it contain an iota of human remains - Yes? or No?

Roberta:

"I don’t remember having claimed that Prof. Kola took core samples from the ash heap."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Thank you Retardo.

Have I ever told you that you're priceless?

Old August 29th, 2008 #1042
Greg Gerdes

Here is what I posted over at CODOH earlier today:

Oh this is priceless. Dullenkamp is back peddling like crazy. She's been lying so much, she can't keep track of all her lies, and now, she's totally confused and is contradicting herself. Here's her latest (Remember now, she allegedly just got back from a three week vacation to Spain and Germany!), answer to - What are you waiting for? She replied:

"I’m waiting for the time and means to go to Sobibor, obtain permission to disturb the ash heap (which I doubt will be granted) and enlist the services of an expert to analyze the human remains and certify that they are in fact human remains (which I also doubt anyone will do for just little me)."

Remember, she's been insisting all along that there have already been core samples taken and analyzed. Here are some of her statements:

RM quote:

"The aspect of the substance that the mound consists of, which has a light gray coloration different from the light-brown color of the soil at Sobibor (see photos mentioned in answer B.3 above) suggests the accuracy of captions describing this mound as a mound consisting of or containing human ashes."

And my response:

"Notice how he's trying to imply that there have been core samples taken from the mound. Let's see the photos of these alleged core samples and let’s see the results of the analysis of the alleged samples."

Of course the lying coward refuses to produce the evidence.

Here's more:

Rm quote:

"...The conclusion that the mound in question is comprised of human ash is thus the conclusion that is borne out by all known evidence and belied by none. It is also the conclusion towards which various sources of evidence independent of each other converge. This convergence of various sources of evidence independent of each other, alone or together with the absence of any evidence to the contrary, is proof that the mound in question is comprised of human ash."

RM quote:

"The human ashes that the mound at Sobibor is comprised of may have been dug out of one of more of the pits discovered by Prof. Kola in 2001."

Notice that he's too stupid to understand that the "ash mountain" has been there for years. There is no evidence what-so-ever that there is an iota of human remains in the "ash mountain / huge mound of human remains." No photos of its construction. No photos of the alleged pits that it came from. No photos of any core samples being taken.

The "huge mountain of human remains / ashes" is a mystery - just like the holohoax itself. We are told to believe because its contents are self-evident. If the contents of Sobibors mountain is a hoax, then why should anyone believe the stories of the alleged pits / graves?

Imagine - a $100,000.00 reward - and basically all one has to do to lay claim to is is to prove that Sobibors "ash mountain / huge mountain of human remains" is actually comprised of human remians! They claim that they're short of money to pay Kola, yet when easy money is dangled right in front of their faces, they act like they have no need for money?

Thank you Roberta.

Old August 29th, 2008 #1043
Greg Gerdes

And the dull one can't remember what was written in post 847 either:

Notice Roberta's frantic attempts to change things again now that things have been boilded down to just the basics, to the point that even a retard can understand and follow them, she wants to try and change things again.

No Roberta, THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE is what it is. Just Treblinka and Sobibor. And no amount of your famous childish temper tantrums will change it. The only other major change will be - IF, like I said earlier:

Quote:
If jew-lie Golden wants to accept THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE the way it was previously, which included Chelmno and Archaeology Magazine, I, and all twenty supporters will make any and all special accommodations for such an announcement. We will bend over backwards to make sure it happens. We will set up a new challenge independent of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE, just for her. Just like we modified the FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE just to make it easier for you retardo.

1. In fact, nafcash challenges jew-lie golden and ARCHAEOLOGY magazine to accept a Chelmno / Archaeology Magazine challenge
. Perhaps you and your fellow funny boy freaks over at HC (Hysterical and Cowardly HIV Contagious Homosexual Creeps espousing Holocaust Claptrap and other Historical Canards) can help nafcash make it happen. After all, you do want to help stop holocaust denial - don't you retardo?

The Chelmno / Archaeology magazine challenge is for jew-lie Golden and Archaeology magazine. If the faggots at HC want to join them, that's even better. But it needs to be a joint announcement. You yourself have agreed to be on that team:

"Speaking for myself (the others you must ask directly, see above), I accept"

So get your team together Roberta. When you have jew-lie Golden and Archaeology magazine and all your fellow funnyboys at HC online, make a publich challenge to nafcash.

We're waiting Retardo.

Are you women enough to get this team together?

Now, here's what we're waiting for retardo to do:

Tell us on what dates his partner shermer was physically in the Sobibor and Treblinka camps.

Show us photographs that prove he was in said camps on said dates.

Tell us on what dates his other partner Kola was physically in the Sobibor camp.

Show us photographs that prove he was in said camp on said dates.

Show us photographs of Kola excavating the alleged graves.

Show us photographs proving that said graves actually exist.

Tell us what the results were of the analysis of those soil core samples was.

Show us proof that the "huge ash mountain" of Sobibor is actually comprised of human ash.

Show us were the huge pit is that this "mountain of human ash" was dug out of.

And last - but certainly not least, we're waiting for Roberta to publish, in "SKEPTIC" magazine, proof that there exists just one mass grave that contains just one percent of the alleged mass murder at Sobibor and Treblinka.

What are you waiting for Roberta?

How long are you going to run away from these questions Roberta?

*Thank you Roberta - have I ever told you that you're priceless?

Old August 29th, 2008 #1044
Greg Gerdes

Below is my first email to Yoram Haimi, the alleged archeological "expert" of the Sobibor Archaeology Project. (Verbatim and in toto)

Quote:
Quote:
Hello Yoram, how are you?

First off, I would like to thank and commend you for your commitment to provide proof that the Sobibor holocaust actually took place:

"The primary goal of the project is: to give people insight as to what really happened in Sobibor and to provide proof that the Holocaust actually took place only sixty years ago in the face a growing group of Holocaust deniers. We are willing to provide you a detailed proposal and inform you about the status of the project at any time."

I have a number of questions, but they all hinge on one, so to keep this as simple as possible, let's start with just one simple question:

Does Sobibors "ash mountain / huge mound of human remains" actually contain human remains?

Thank you in advance for answering this simplest of questions Yoram, and your continued commitment to "provide proof that the Sobibor Holocaust actually took place."

Old August 29th, 2008 #1045
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

I think I have it figured out - Gerdes, did you go by the handle of Celtic Patriot? You are just like him (her). Post the same thing time and time again, without regard to any comments made or refutation posted.

Just as much of a Moonbat.

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot

Old August 29th, 2008 #1046
Greg Gerdes

Slamin - see post # 393

Old August 29th, 2008 #1047
Greg Gerdes

My latest post on CODOH:

According to the dullest of the dull (Roberto Muehlenkamp), Andrzej Kola is allegedly refusing to publish his report on his alleged "archeological excavations" at Sobibor because he has not been paid for his work.

RM (via the VNN forum post #1012):

Quote:
As I learned from Yoram Haimi of the Sobibor Archaeological Project, the reason why Prof. Kola has not yet published a detailed and illustrated report about his 2001 findings is that he wasn’t paid by the Polish government entity that commissioned his work in 2001. So Prof. Kola is sitting on his findings, so to say, until this problem is solved – which I hope will happen in a near future.

RM (via VNN forum post #1036)

Quote:
What I'm waiting for? ... a detailed report by Prof. Kola

Well, I for one am sick and tired of waiting. I am using this forum to announce that - I will be starting a pledge drive to raise the funds needed to pay the so-called "archeologist" Andrzej Kola for his alleged "excavations" of the alleged "huge mass graves" of Sobibor.

What I need from the boys over at holocaust controversies (I'm sure they will be more than willing to help me get this project started and completed) to get started on this very important project are:

1 - The name of the Polish government entity that commissioned his alleged work.

2 - Proof that this alleged entity commissioned his work.

3 - Proof that this entity owes Kola any money

4 - The amount of money this entity allegedly owes to kola.

5 - A contact person who speaks English in this alleged Polish government entity. (Or someone who can translate for me.)

6 - Contact information for Kola.

And I will need the following from Kola:

7 - The amount that he claims he is allegedly owed.

8 - Proof of said claim.

9 - A pledge that he will release this phantom report that he is allegedly "sitting on" immediately after he gets his money.

I would also like to take this opportunity to publicly challenge Michael Shermer to be the first person to pledge a contribution to this fund and to pledge that he will release the results of his alleged Sobibor investigation at the same time that Kola does his.

Now I am presently leaving for the holiday weekend, and would like the above tasks to be completed and the information posted on the holocaust controversies blog by no later than next Tues. afternoon.

Time to get cracking boys. After all, you do want to help me pay Kola the money he's owed and help stop holocaust denial - don't you?

Did you get that Retardo? Get cracking.

Old August 30th, 2008 #1048
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Apparently, poor retardo can't remember what was written in post #835:

Roberta:

"Did Mrs. Golden accept the NAFCASH challenge and announce that she would submit evidence about the exact location and exact contents of a Chelmno mass grave as well the amount of human remains contained therein?"

Gerdes:

In fact, nafcash challenges jew-lie golden and ARCHAEOLOGY magazine to accept a Chelmno / Archaeology Magazine challenge. Perhaps you and your fellow funny boy freaks over at HC (Hysterical and Cowardly HIV Contagious Homosexual Creeps espousing Holocaust Claptrap and other Historical Canards) can help nafcash make it happen. After all, you do want to help stop holocaust denial - don't you retardo?

Thank you Roberta.

You are priceless.
Thanks for reminding our audience of your post # 835, Mr. Gerdes. That gives me the opportunity to remind them of my post # 839 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=839 .

The "just to make it easier" nonsense is about the lamest excuse you could have come up with for having reduced a reward applicant’s chances by excluding Chelmno from the NAFCASH challenge.

As this limitation also makes the NAFCASH challenge a less effective publicity stunt, I can only see one reason for it: you got scared that the challenge might be met with evidence from Chelmno extermination camp.

And Dr. Nowak’s article about archaeological research at Chelmno, which I quoted from in my post # 1040 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1040 , only reinforces my suspicion. For it shows that the exact location of the mass graves at Chelmno has been established. All that now needs to be done, for the purpose of qualifying for the NAFCASH challenge, is to quantify the remains inside one of them, or obtain information that may already exist about such quantification.

Quote:
BTW Roberta, just how much "human remains contained therein" have been located at Chelmno?
Here’s what I wrote at the end of my post # 1040:

Quote:
Was that why you struck Chelmno from the NAFCASH challenge, Mr. Gerdes?

It wouldn’t surprise me at all.

And neither would another round of the inevitable "let’s see some photos" – howling.

Or will it be "how many ounces of crushed human bones"?
Thanks for again living up to my expectations, Mr. Gerdes.

The question about the amount of human remains in the mass graves located at Chelmno might be interesting if Chelmno were included in the NAFCASH challenge. I would then contact Dr. Nowak for information about the amount of human remains found in those mass graves.

So, when will you re-introduce Chelmno into the NAFCASH challenge, Mr. Gerdes?

Quote:
And why are you trying to change the subject off of Sobibor?
I’m not. I just felt like reminding our readers of your cowardice in eliminating Chelmno (as well as Belzec, and also ARCHAEOLOGY magazine as a source of publication) from the NAFCASH challenge.

Quote:
Answer the question Retardo:

That question was answered positively in my post # 916 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=916 :

Quote:
All captioned photos showing this mound of ash, while not necessarily if at all describing it as "huge" or as a "mountain", refer to it as being made up of or containing human ash. Photos of this mound include, without limitation, the photos shown under item IV.2.3 in my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 and those shown under the following links:

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...obibor039.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...obibor040.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...obibor043.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...obibor082.html

The aspect of the substance that the mound consists of, which has a light gray coloration different from the light-brown color of the soil at Sobibor (see photos mentioned in answer B.3 above) suggests the accuracy of captions describing this mound as a mound consisting of or containing human ashes.

So does the associated documentary and eyewitness evidence proving that Sobibor was an extermination camp and that the bodies of the victims were disposed of by burning them, which is mentioned in my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 .

The conclusion that the mound in question is comprised of human ash is thus the conclusion that is borne out by all known evidence and belied by none. It is also the conclusion towards which various sources of evidence independent of each other converge. This convergence of various sources of evidence independent of each other, alone or together with the absence of any evidence to the contrary, is proof that the mound in question is comprised of human ash.
The above, my dear Gerdes, means "Yes, the mound does contain human ashes". Even your depleted neurons should have reached this conclusion.

Quote:
Roberta:

"I don’t remember having claimed that Prof. Kola took core samples from the ash heap."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Thank you Retardo.

That’s what I keep telling you, my lame and lousy imitator. What part of the – unnecessary – clarification in my post # 1014 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1014 (emphasis added):

Quote:
Quote:
Later in the same post:

E.

Quote:
9 - Show us proof that the "huge ash mountain" of Sobibor is actually comprised of human ash.

Roberta:

Quote:
"The aspect of the substance that the mound consists of, which has a light gray coloration different from the light-brown color of the soil at Sobibor (see photos mentioned in answer B.3 above) suggests the accuracy of captions describing this mound as a mound consisting of or containing human ashes."

Notice how the lying jewbitch is trying to imply that there have been core samples taken from the mound.
What is noticeable is that Gerdes cannot read or is too dumb to understand what I wrote. What I’m saying is that on these core samples:

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F5.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F6.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F7.html

you can see that the soil of Sobibor has a light-brown color, which is different from the light gray color of the mound. This means that the mound does not consist of soil. It consists of a light gray substance other than soil.
What could that substance be, Mr. Gerdes?
was too hard for your tiny brain to understand?

Old August 30th, 2008 #1049
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
Here is what I posted over at CODOH earlier today:

Oh this is priceless. Dullenkamp is back peddling like crazy. She's been lying so much, she can't keep track of all her lies, and now, she's totally confused and is contradicting herself. Here's her latest (Remember now, she allegedly just got back from a three week vacation to Spain and Germany!), answer to - What are you waiting for? She replied:

"I’m waiting for the time and means to go to Sobibor, obtain permission to disturb the ash heap (which I doubt will be granted) and enlist the services of an expert to analyze the human remains and certify that they are in fact human remains (which I also doubt anyone will do for just little me)."

Remember, she's been insisting all along that there have already been core samples taken and analyzed. Here are some of her statements:

RM quote:

And my response:

"Notice how he's trying to imply that there have been core samples taken from the mound. Let's see the photos of these alleged core samples and let’s see the results of the analysis of the alleged samples."

Here's more:

Rm quote:

"...The conclusion that the mound in question is comprised of human ash is thus the conclusion that is borne out by all known evidence and belied by none. It is also the conclusion towards which various sources of evidence independent of each other converge. This convergence of various sources of evidence independent of each other, alone or together with the absence of any evidence to the contrary, is proof that the mound in question is comprised of human ash."

RM quote:

"The human ashes that the mound at Sobibor is comprised of may have been dug out of one of more of the pits discovered by Prof. Kola in 2001."

Notice that he's too stupid to understand that the "ash mountain" has been there for years. There is no evidence what-so-ever that there is an iota of human remains in the "ash mountain / huge mound of human remains." No photos of its construction. No photos of the alleged pits that it came from. No photos of any core samples being taken.

The "huge mountain of human remains / ashes" is a mystery - just like the holohoax itself. We are told to believe because its contents are self-evident. If the contents of Sobibors mountain is a hoax, then why should anyone believe the stories of the alleged pits / graves?

Imagine - a $100,000.00 reward - and basically all one has to do to lay claim to is is to prove that Sobibors "ash mountain / huge mountain of human remains" is actually comprised of human remians! They claim that they're short of money to pay Kola, yet when easy money is dangled right in front of their faces, they act like they have no need for money?

Thank you Roberta.

I wouldn't brag about it if I had indulged in cowardly bitching about an opponent on a forum on which that opponent is not allowed to post, Mr. Gerdes. But if you insist in continuing to show our readers what a small creature you are, be my guest.

Your clumsy distortions and misrepresentations of my statements have been commented in my article on the HC blog under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...-for-poor.html , as follows:

Quote:
Not content with the lies in his post of Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:02 pm, Gerdes spent most of his following posts on this thread (when he did not vent his frustration into rambling against the Sobibor Archaeological Project) trying to make believe I had claimed that Prof. Kola had taken samples from the Sobibor ash mound during his archaeological investigations in 2001, in which he discovered seven mass graves in the Sobibor killing area.

All that Gerdes achieved by these puny attacks, as so often before, was to show that he's too dumb to understand what I wrote, or then a very clumsy and transparent liar.

I guess one needs to have as many loose screws inside one's head as Gerdes has to understand my statement quoted in Gerdes’ post of Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:11 pm as containing a claim that Prof. Kola took core samples from the ash mound.

As to the loudest howling (with the inevitable "lying coward" self-projection) in Gerdes' post of Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:05 pm:

RM quote:

And my response:

a look at my VNN post # 916 is sufficient to expose another example of nonsense that can at best be attributed to the poor fellow’s meager intellect.

To Gerdes’ demand:

9 - Show us proof that the "huge ash mountain" of Sobibor is actually comprised of human ash.

I replied as follows, in post # 916:

Question irrelevant for the purpose of proving mass murder at Sobibor (which has already been proven anyway, see my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 ), but of relevance for the "bonus reward" of the NAFCASH challenge.
Nice guy’s answer to question of limited relevance:

All captioned photos showing this mound of ash, while not necessarily if at all describing it as "huge" or as a "mountain", refer to it as being made up of or containing human ash. Photos of this mound include, without limitation, the photos shown under item IV.2.3 in my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 and those shown under the following links:

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...obibor039.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...obibor040.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...obibor043.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...obibor082.html

The aspect of the substance that the mound consists of, which has a light gray coloration different from the light-brown color of the soil at Sobibor (see photos mentioned in answer B.3 above) suggests the accuracy of captions describing this mound as a mound consisting of or containing human ashes.

So does the associated documentary and eyewitness evidence proving that Sobibor was an extermination camp and that the bodies of the victims were disposed of by burning them, which is mentioned in my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777.

The conclusion that the mound in question is comprised of human ash is thus the conclusion that is borne out by all known evidence and belied by none. It is also the conclusion towards which various sources of evidence independent of each other converge. This convergence of various sources of evidence independent of each other, alone or together with the absence of any evidence to the contrary, is proof that the mound in question is comprised of human ash.

Did I say here that these core samples:

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F5.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F6.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F7.html

were taken from the ash heap, or that any samples were taken from the ash heap at all?

Of course not.

What I said was that

a) all known evidence about what happened at Sobibor supports the conclusion that the heap is actually made up of human ashes, and

b) so does the aspect of the heap, which has a light-gray coloration whereas the soil of Sobibor – as can be seen on the above-mentioned core sample photographs – has a light brown coloration.

In other words, my argument was that the substance that the mound consists of cannot be the soil of Sobibor, because the soil of Sobibor – as can be seen on core sample photographs taken elsewhere in the camp – has a different color than the substance of which the mound is made.

Whereas this "misunderstanding" still allows – with a huge amount of generosity – for giving Gerdes the benefit of doubt that it was due to his stupidity alone (notwithstanding the – unnecessary – clarification I provided in my VNN post # 1014 and repeated in my post # 1039) the same cannot be said of this quote-mining exercise:

Notice that he's too stupid to understand that the "ash mountain" has been there for years.

What the fellow obviously tried to make believe here is that I claimed the mound of human ashes at Sobibor to have resulted from Prof. Kola's excavations in 2001.

In VNN post # 916, I replied to Gerdes' question:

10 - Show us were the huge pit is that this "mountain of human ash" was dug out of.

as follows:

Question irrelevant for the purpose of proving mass murder at Sobibor (which has already been proven anyway, see my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 ), and also without relevance for the "bonus reward" or the main reward of the NAFCASH challenge, as currently worded under http://www.nafcash.com/ .

Nice guy’s answer to irrelevant question:

The human ashes that the mound at Sobibor is comprised of may have been dug out of one of more of the pits discovered by Prof. Kola in 2001. They were probably brought to the surface by postwar robbery digging, which would mean it is impossible to determine which of the grave pits contained these specific ashes.

I highlighted the sentence that stinking liar Gerdes’ conveniently omitted in his CODOH post of Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:05 pm. He omitted it because it clearly shows what my assumption regarding the origin of the ashes that make up the Sobibor ash mound was: human ashes brought to the surface by postwar robbery digging were collected by the people in charge of the Sobibor memorial site and put together into this ash mound. In other words, what I’m supposedly "too stupid to understand" (that the ash mound has been at Sobibor long before Prof. Kola’s 2001 investigation) is exactly what follows from my highlighted statement.

So much for my having claimed that the ash mound at Sobibor has anything to do with Prof. Kola's 2001 investigation.

And so much for the truthfulness of quote-mining Gerdes.
Thanks for again showing that you're not only a coward but also a dumb fuck and a liar, Mr. Gerdes. The service you are thereby doing to your opponent is always appreciated.

Ah, and next time you hack away on that CODOH thread you will give the clowns a link to

a) this VNN thread and

b) the HC article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...-for-poor.html

right?

Or are you too chicken-shit for that?

Old August 30th, 2008 #1050
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
And the dull one can't remember what was written in post 847 either:

Notice Roberta's frantic attempts to change things again now that things have been boilded down to just the basics, to the point that even a retard can understand and follow them, she wants to try and change things again.

No Roberta, THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE is what it is. Just Treblinka and Sobibor. And no amount of your famous childish temper tantrums will change it. The only other major change will be - IF, like I said earlier:

Quote:

1. In fact, nafcash challenges jew-lie golden and ARCHAEOLOGY magazine to accept a Chelmno / Archaeology Magazine challenge
. Perhaps you and your fellow funny boy freaks over at HC (Hysterical and Cowardly HIV Contagious Homosexual Creeps espousing Holocaust Claptrap and other Historical Canards) can help nafcash make it happen. After all, you do want to help stop holocaust denial - don't you retardo?

The Chelmno / Archaeology magazine challenge is for jew-lie Golden and Archaeology magazine. If the faggots at HC want to join them, that's even better. But it needs to be a joint announcement. You yourself have agreed to be on that team:

So get your team together Roberta. When you have jew-lie Golden and Archaeology magazine and all your fellow funnyboys at HC online, make a publich challenge to nafcash.

We're waiting Retardo.

Are you women enough to get this team together?

Now, here's what we're waiting for retardo to do:

Tell us on what dates his partner shermer was physically in the Sobibor and Treblinka camps.

Show us photographs that prove he was in said camps on said dates.

Tell us on what dates his other partner Kola was physically in the Sobibor camp.

Show us photographs that prove he was in said camp on said dates.

Show us photographs of Kola excavating the alleged graves.

Show us photographs proving that said graves actually exist.

Tell us what the results were of the analysis of those soil core samples was.

Show us proof that the "huge ash mountain" of Sobibor is actually comprised of human ash.

Show us were the huge pit is that this "mountain of human ash" was dug out of.

And last - but certainly not least, we're waiting for Roberta to publish, in "SKEPTIC" magazine, proof that there exists just one mass grave that contains just one percent of the alleged mass murder at Sobibor and Treblinka.

What are you waiting for Roberta?

How long are you going to run away from these questions Roberta?

*Thank you Roberta - have I ever told you that you're priceless?
Gratitude for your priceless contributions to making "Revisionism" look like shit is all on my side, Mr. Gerdes. I thank you for reminding our readers of your post # 847, for that allows me to remind them of what I wrote in my post # 850 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=850 , including but not limited to the following:

Quote:
Unlike you, my dear lousy imitator, I don’t run away from any questions. Irrelevant questions I don’t need to answer and can thus not conceivably run away from, and relevant questions I answer to the best of my present knowledge. Shall we start counting the relevant questions that I have asked you and you have run away from throughout this discussion, Mr. Gerdes?
Shall we start counting the relevant questions that I have asked you and you have run away from throughout this discussion, Mr. Gerdes?

And when will you re-introduce Chelmno into the NAFCASH challenge?

Old August 30th, 2008 #1051
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Below is my first email to Yoram Haimi, the alleged archeological "expert" of the Sobibor Archaeology Project. (Verbatim and in toto)
Bravo, Mr. Gerdes. You have just addressed the man who may help you with your announced project of contacting Prof. Kola and solving his funding problems.

So what are you waiting for to ask him that he put you in touch with Prof. Kola?

Old August 30th, 2008 #1052
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
My latest post on CODOH:

According to the dullest of the dull (Roberto Muehlenkamp), Andrzej Kola is allegedly refusing to publish his report on his alleged "archeological excavations" at Sobibor because he has not been paid for his work.

RM (via the VNN forum post #1012):

Quote:
As I learned from Yoram Haimi of the Sobibor Archaeological Project, the reason why Prof. Kola has not yet published a detailed and illustrated report about his 2001 findings is that he wasn’t paid by the Polish government entity that commissioned his work in 2001. So Prof. Kola is sitting on his findings, so to say, until this problem is solved – which I hope will happen in a near future.

RM (via VNN forum post #1036)

Quote:
What I'm waiting for? ... a detailed report by Prof. Kola

Well, I for one am sick and tired of waiting. I am using this forum to announce that - I will be starting a pledge drive to raise the funds needed to pay the so-called "archeologist" Andrzej Kola for his alleged "excavations" of the alleged "huge mass graves" of Sobibor.

What I need from the boys over at holocaust controversies (I'm sure they will be more than willing to help me get this project started and completed) to get started on this very important project are:

1 - The name of the Polish government entity that commissioned his alleged work.

2 - Proof that this alleged entity commissioned his work.

3 - Proof that this entity owes Kola any money

4 - The amount of money this entity allegedly owes to kola.

5 - A contact person who speaks English in this alleged Polish government entity. (Or someone who can translate for me.)

6 - Contact information for Kola.

And I will need the following from Kola:

7 - The amount that he claims he is allegedly owed.

8 - Proof of said claim.

9 - A pledge that he will release this phantom report that he is allegedly "sitting on" immediately after he gets his money.

I would also like to take this opportunity to publicly challenge Michael Shermer to be the first person to pledge a contribution to this fund and to pledge that he will release the results of his alleged Sobibor investigation at the same time that Kola does his.

Now I am presently leaving for the holiday weekend, and would like the above tasks to be completed and the information posted on the holocaust controversies blog by no later than next Tues. afternoon.

Time to get cracking boys. After all, you do want to help me pay Kola the money he's owed and help stop holocaust denial - don't you?

Did you get that Retardo? Get cracking.
That's what I'm telling you, Gerdes. Your nail-biting problems are for you to solve. If you're polite to Yoram Haimi, he may help you get in touch with Prof. Kola to talk about the man's funding problems and how you propose to solve them.

As to me and my fellow HC bloggers, we are not your errand boys, as I pointed out in my HC article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...mbecility.html (which link you will also give the CODOH clowns, won't you, Mr. Gerdes?)

Old August 30th, 2008 #1053
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Why does Gerdes not e-mail Krege and ask for Krege's report?

Do you need his e-mail?

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot

Old August 31st, 2008 #1054
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin2 View Post
Why does Gerdes not e-mail Krege and ask for Krege's report?

Do you need his e-mail?
No, Gerdes is probably aware that Krege will never release his report not due to any funding problems, but because he found exactly what he had hoped not to find - soil disturbances compatible with mass graves. See my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 , exhibit I.2 , Source Two:

Quote:
Scan from Krege’s "forensic examination", as assessed by GPR expert Lawrence B. Conyers, see under http://www.atheistparents.org/forum/...r=asc&start=25 , emphasis mine:

Quote:
I looked at the web site, and the image you sent. It is only one small part of his 'grid'. The picture shows him using a 200 MHz antenna and collecting about 1 meter spaced transects in a huge grid. That image is not processed, and only shows about a 5 meter long section in one line. And even in that profile it looks like a bunch of "things" in the ground on the right hand side that could easily be mass graves. It is apparent that this guy either does not know anything of GPR, or at the very least does not know how to process it. To really do a good job, the data need to be put into a 3-D cube of reflections and processed in a batch, including ALL the profiles collected. If you really wanted to get to the bottom of this you either need to get his data and let someone else process it, or re-collect it all and re-process your own data. This is NOT a scientific or representive study of the ground by any stretch.
Assessment of same source under http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=94929

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallyg
Significant purturbation of the "A" or topsoil horizon is present and the inconsistent returns from the "B" or subsoil horizon certainly merits investigation. As an example of undisturbed soil, this fails any test.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obdicut
Mr. Mills,

Since the images do show disturbance of the topsoil consistent with graves (in the most generous sense), I hope he didn't follow your advice.
By the way, Gerdes, if you want to contact Prof. Kola about your funding proposal, you may also do it via the University of Torun’s Institute of Archaeology and Ethnology. The contact information, according to their website under http://www.his.uni.torun.pl/en/archeology/archeo.html , is the following:

Quote:
Institute of Archaeology and Ethnology

ul. Podmurna 9/11
87-100 Toruń
tel.: 611-39-70,
Secretariat: 611-39-71, 611-39-72
fax: (056)622-49-84

[…]

Department of Suaquatic Archaeology
Head:Prof. dr hab. Andrzej Kola
Research topics: water-transport constructions in the region of the West Slavs, medieval bridges in the light of archaeological underwater explorations, lacustrine forms of dwelling in the prehistorical and medieval cultures of Europe, the history and methods of archaeological underwater explorations in the sea and inland reservois (J. Gackowski, A. Kola, A. Pydyn

Notes and comments on address ask send [email protected]
But I still recommend you ask Yoram Haimi to put you in contact with Prof. Kola. And make sure you do it politely.

Old September 2nd, 2008 #1055
Greg Gerdes

Retardo:

"Actually what has been proven is that this pit with human remains to a depth of 7.5 meters... can only be a former mass grave 7.5 meters deep, later emptied of the bodies and then refilled with soil and partial human remains left over by cremation."

Where is it Retardo?

Prove that this alleged "huge mass grave filled with partial human remains left over by cremation " exists.

Retardo:

"What I’m saying is that the bomb crater in which the digging was done need not have been the mass grave of the "Lazarett"

Then where is the Lazarett then dull one? Remember, the claim is that tens of thousands of jews were shot in this alleged pit. Where is this pit that contains the remains of the alleged tens of thousands of murdered jews and the tens of thousands of bullets and shell casings?

Retardo:

"And even in that profile it looks like a bunch of "things" in the ground on the right hand side that could easily be mass graves."

and:

"No, Gerdes is probably aware that Krege found exactly what he had hoped not to find - soil disturbances compatible with mass graves."

Where dull one? If Kola found "what he hoped not to find," i.e. - "soil disturbances compatible with mass graves," then the jews can find it also.

What are they waiting for dull one?

Old September 2nd, 2008 #1056
Greg Gerdes

And Dr. Nowak’s article about archaeological research at Chelmno shows that the exact location of the mass graves at Chelmno has been established. All that now needs to be done, for the purpose of qualifying for the NAFCASH challenge, is to quantify the remains inside one of them, or obtain information that may already exist about such quantification.

Let me repeat this so the dull one can understand:

Quote:

We're waiting Retardo.

Old September 2nd, 2008 #1057
Greg Gerdes

Retardo:

"The aspect of the substance that the mound consists of, which has a light gray coloration different from the light-brown color of the soil at Sobibor (see photos mentioned in answer B.3 above) suggests the accuracy of captions describing this mound as a mound consisting of or containing human ashes.

The above, my dear Gerdes, means "Yes, the mound does contain human ashes".

Let's see the proof retardo. Let's see the photos of the construction of the mound and where the "human ashes" were found and the pit that the "human ashes" were dug out of and the analysis of the ashes in question that prove that they were "human ashes."

This is so easy.

Thank you retardo. Have I ever told you that you're priceless?

Old September 2nd, 2008 #1058
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Retardo:

"Actually what has been proven is that this pit with human remains to a depth of 7.5 meters... can only be a former mass grave 7.5 meters deep, later emptied of the bodies and then refilled with soil and partial human remains left over by cremation."

Where is it Retardo?

In the area of the former "death camp" sector of Treblinka extermination camp. Where else?

Quote:
Prove that this alleged "huge mass grave filled with partial human remains left over by cremation " exists.
No problem, as all known documentary, eyewitness and physical evidence points to the existence of this and other pits. See exhibits I.1 and I.2 in my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 , especially exhibit A.3.1.4 in my post # 172 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=172 :

Quote:
A.3.1.4 Polish site investigation reports of 13 November and 29 December 1945, as quoted in my article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...treblinka.html . Relevant excerpts:

Quote:
The largest of the craters produced by explosions (numerous fragments attest to the fact that these explosions were set off by bombs), which is at maximum 6 meters deep and has a diameter of about 25 meters – its walls give recognizable evidence of the presence of a large quantity of ashes as well as human remains – was further excavated in order to discover the depth of the pit in this part of the camp. Numerous human remains were found by these excavations, partially still in a state of decomposition.[208] The soil consists of ashes interspersed with sand, is of a dark gray color and granulous in form. During the excavations, the soil gave off an intense odor of burning and decay. At a depth of 7.5 meters the bottom was reached, which consisted of layers of unmixed sand. At this point the digging was stopped here.
Quote:
In the northwestern section of the area, the surface is covered for about 2 hectares by a mixture of ashes and sand. In this mixture, one finds countless human bones, often still covered with tissue remains, which are in a condition of decomposition. During the inspection, which I made with the assistance of an expert in forensic medicine, it was determined that the ashes are without any doubt of human origin (remains of cremated human bones). The examination of human skulls could discover no trace of« wounding. At a distance of some 100 m, there is now an unpleasant odor of burning and decay.
Quote:
Retardo:

"What I’m saying is that the bomb crater in which the digging was done need not have been the mass grave of the "Lazarett"

Then where is the Lazarett then dull one?
In the area of the former "reception camp" section of Treblinka extermination camp, where it should be possible to find traces of the mass grave unless it was cleared out and then turned into a deeper waste disposal pit during the camp’s dismantlement.

Quote:
Remember, the claim is that tens of thousands of jews were shot in this alleged pit.
Actually that’s the estimate of one eyewitness, which may well be off the mark. The shooters sentenced to lifetime imprisonment by a West German court maintained that the number of people shot at the Lazarett was much lower, and the court could reach no definite findings of fact as to the number.

Quote:
Where is this pit that contains the remains of the alleged tens of thousands of murdered jews and the tens of thousands of bullets and shell casings?
See above.

Quote:
Retardo:

"And even in that profile it looks like a bunch of "things" in the ground on the right hand side that could easily be mass graves."

and:

"No, Gerdes is probably aware that Krege found exactly what he had hoped not to find - soil disturbances compatible with mass graves."

Where dull one? If Kola found "what he hoped not to find," i.e. - "soil disturbances compatible with mass graves," then the jews can find it also.
Maybe so, but why should they or anyone else bother? There’s no room for reasonable doubt about the mass murder at Treblinka, with or without GPR examinations.

Quote:
What are they waiting for dull one?
Not that it would be necessary to prove what is proven already, but maybe the folks of the SAP will be interested in examining the subsoil of Treblinka after they have concluded their documentation of what is in the subsoil of Sobibor. I sure hope they will, for the increase of archaeological and historical knowledge this would bring about.

Quote:
And Dr. Nowak’s article about archaeological research at Chelmno shows that the exact location of the mass graves at Chelmno has been established. All that now needs to be done, for the purpose of qualifying for the NAFCASH challenge, is to quantify the remains inside one of them, or obtain information that may already exist about such quantification.

Let me repeat this so the dull one can understand:

Quote:

We're waiting Retardo.
Horseshit, Gerdes.

The conditions you are setting are but a coward’s lame and transparent attempt to hide the fact that he’s afraid to reintroduce Chelmno into the NAFCASH challenge.

Doing so requires no specific applicant let alone a team and a joint announcement. So cut the crap and answer the question:

When will you re-introduce Chelmno into the NAFCASH challenge, Mr. Gerdes?

Quote:
Retardo:

"The aspect of the substance that the mound consists of, which has a light gray coloration different from the light-brown color of the soil at Sobibor (see photos mentioned in answer B.3 above) suggests the accuracy of captions describing this mound as a mound consisting of or containing human ashes.

Let's see the proof retardo. Let's see the photos of the construction of the mound and where the "human ashes" were found and the pit that the "human ashes" were dug out of and the analysis of the ashes in question that prove that they were "human ashes."

This is so easy.
No, it’s not. Reconstructing the history of the mound requires access to people on site who know about it. Quantifying the human remains in the mound requires permissions and the work of archaeologists and forensic experts. Establishing what pit or pits these ashes come from, apart from being irrelevant, is impossible decades after the robbery digging that probably brought them to the surface.

Quantification of the remains and expert confirmation that they are human remains may be forthcoming one of these days, but it won’t be easy to obtain.

However there’s something that should be easy: Gerdes explaining why, according to what rules and standards of evidence or according to what logic, the kind of proof he demands is required to reasonably conclude that the mound in question, set up at what all known evidence shows to have been a place of mass murder where the victims’ bodies were eventually burned, consists of ashes from the burning of human beings.

So let’s have that explanation, Mr. Gerdes. Why, according to what rules or standards other than your irrelevant own, is the proof you demand supposed to be the only acceptable proof?

Quote:
I thought you would come up with something new after a relaxing holiday weekend, Mr. Gerdes.

Instead we’re treated to the same repetitive and irrelevant "show me" questions and demands and the same obnoxious, self-projecting rhetoric.

What a bore you are, Mr. Gerdes.

Even your fellow true believers seem to think so and have accordingly left us alone.

You will lose your value as a demonstration object of "Revisionist" imbecility if people stop reading this thread because your repetitive rambling puts them to sleep.

So how about, say, answering to the question I asked you at the end of my post # 1025 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1025 , Mr. Gerdes?

This question:

Quote:
One question I would especially like to see answered is the question at the end of my post # 916 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=916 , which I reminded you of in my post # 955 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=955 before going on vacation and in my post # 1011 after coming back:

Quote:
Now, Mr. Gerdes, can we move to the questions I have asked you and you have never answered, and to further questions I would like to ask you? The list is quite a long one, and unlike most of your questions, they are all pertinent and relevant. Can I post a list of my questions, and will you try to answer them to the best of your knowledge and ability as I have just answered your questions?
There’s a good reason for my having asked this question. I have answered to the best of my current knowledge all your questions related to the physical evidence at the Nazi extermination camps we have been talking about. More information will be forthcoming as I follow the progress of archaeological work on the site of Sobibor extermination camp, but until it does we must decide what do with our discussion.

I see three alternatives:

Alternative # 1: We can bore the hell out of our audience with your endless "show me, show me" – yelling, your repetitive irrelevant questions and my yawning responses to both.

Alternative # 2: We can let this discussion rest until more news from the current Sobibor investigations come in.

Alternative # 3: We can do something productive in the meantime by taking a look at the questions I have asked you throughout this discussion and further questions I would like to ask you, questions related to the relevance of your demands, to the physical evidence we have looked at, to the documentary and eyewitness evidence I have shown and to the hypothetical scenarios other than mass murder that you believe in.

From the point of view of our audience, I’d say Alternative # 3 is the most interesting.

As concerns Greg Gerdes, Alternative # 1 is what he will choose if he decides to continue behaving like the lying coward he has so far shown himself to be, Alternative # 2 is the neutral choice and Alternative # 3 is the one he will choose if he should manage to overcome his cowardice and if he has a minimum of genuine interest in the historical events we have been talking about.

So which of them shall it be, Mr. Gerdes?

Alternative # 1 ?

Alternative # 2 ?

or

Alternative # 3 ?
So far you have shown a distinct preference for Alternative # 1.

How about at least expressly confirming it?

Old September 2nd, 2008 #1059
Greg Gerdes

Retardo:

"When will you re-introduce Chelmno into the NAFCASH challenge, Mr. Gerdes?"

Let me repeat - AGAIN - this so the dull one can understand:

Quote:

We're waiting Retardo.

Old September 2nd, 2008 #1060
Greg Gerdes

Retardo:

This is so easy.

Thread