Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 8th, 2013 #1
Crowe

Default How to spoof an IP address using a VPN.

Because the Jews like to sensor free speech on the internet, and its not uncommon to get IP banned on certain websites just for sharing a view that isn't to their liking. You can use the method below to skirt around IP bans if you want.

I've known a few people who got IP banned from youtube, or even for correcting lies on wikipedia, if that happens to you then you can use this method to go around it. I don't know of a single website on the internet capable of finding your real IP if you're using a VPN.

I've known how to do this for awhile, and I'm sharing this for the ones who don't know. Nobody has ever been successful in silencing me permanently on the internet because I can spoof as many IPs as I want.

First of all here are a few websites that provide free VPN services:

http://www.freecanadavpn.com/

http://www.pptpvpn.org/

http://www.vpnbook.com/#simple

Ok ill use one of these as an example, the top one.

VPN Hostname: freecanadavpn.com
VPN Username: free
VPN Password: (this changes every few hours)

Ok, first, in settings open "Network and sharing center"

If you got Windows 7 you can type that in the search bar.

After that, click on "Set up a new connection or network"

Then "Connect to a workplace" says setup a VPN also.

Then click the one at the top that says use my internet connection (VPN)

Now this is where you put in the internet address for the VPN server. I'm using the information above. Put the address for the VPN host name into the "Internet address" part. You can leave the description as it is. Then click "next"

Now you come to a tab that has username and password. Using the information above, the username will be "Free" and the password, just input whatever it says, at the time of writing this it was 5470 for me, but this changes every few hours. After you put that in, then click "Connect". It should work unless you got a typo in some of the information.

Also after you do this once, to reconnect with your VPN, all you have to do is click the internet access icon down near your time and date at the lower right, and you should see a "VPN" connection. This saves the server so if you want to connect to it again later, just load the website back up and put the new password in.

If you want to change the server, you click "properties", it will put you in the general tab with the name of the server listed which can be changed, if you want to use a different VPN server.

Also if you're using one of the free VPNs and the window pops up asking you to input your password again, that means the password changed, which happens, so go back on the website you were using for the VPN, find and input the new password, then reconnect.

You can check your IP address prior to setting up the VPN, and then check it after, and see what changed.

Just go to a website like this:

http://whatismyipaddress.com/

Like right now it says my location is in Jamaica . Another time it might be Germany, UK, Canada or even China.

Can the feds still track you? Highly likely they can, so don't think you're safe from being tracked by the feds with a simple VPN. So don't think you can threaten elected officials under a VPN and think that will keep them from knocking on your door.

A lot of people use the TOR browser, which is just a different way of spoofing an IP. But a VPN is better, and TOR slows your internet connection down, so this is a superior option.

Alex and Varg might hate me for posting this because someone could theoretically do the same thing on VNN to avoid detection with a sock puppet account. But that goes for anywhere else on the internet as well.

Last edited by Crowe; February 8th, 2013 at 05:17 PM.

Tags
privacy, vpn

Thread