VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 13th, 2013 #3381
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I have been whining about this for AT LEAST six months and no one will listen. Take it up with Steele's race traitor wife at free-edgar-steele @ plainlawtalk.com . She quite replying when I recovered from being a Steele cheerleader and discovered that he had gone crazy. Remove the spaces which defeat spam harvesting robots. I won't make it easier for them even when they are spamming race traitors.
I know you have but it wasn't until you mentioned the prison refusing to even answer your calls, if only with a piss off no comment that it seemed to me that there may be something in it.

Emailing his wife is a good idea. If enough did it, someone may get an answer. Have you/has anyone tried PMing his daughter on here to see if she has any information?

I suggest we cease fire and consider resuming the flame war and sniping when this issue is resolved.

Old February 13th, 2013 #3382
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I have seen listings for prisoners which are known to be dead. The inmate locator says that Steele is there and the press officer claims that as well. They have so far refused to release any medical data. There have been no published or known communications from him in 15 months. Three letters to him from previous female correspondents have received no replies.
I can understand them not releasing medical data to anyone outside his family.

The other points do whiff a bit.

Old February 14th, 2013 #3383
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Prison Bureaucracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
I know you have but it wasn't
until you mentioned the prison refusing to even answer your calls, if only with a piss off no comment that it seemed to me that there may be something in it.

Emailing his wife is a good idea. If enough did it, someone may get an answer. Have you/has anyone tried PMing his daughter on here to see if
she has any information?

I suggest we cease fire and consider resuming the flame war and sniping when this issue is resolved.
The main prison number 760-530-5000 never seems to answer except for one time out of 20 or so attempts. I eventually found another set of numbers for direct contact with personnel. My guess is that this is merely government incompetence and bureaucracy. They don't seem to know who Steele is. It cannot be said that they are refusing to answer calls. Steele's counselor has not returned my call and I have had to deal with his voice mail alone.

Kelsey showed up on VNN Forum shortly after her dad was arrested and was begging for money for their website. At the time we thought that it might be a Jew scam to collect money. Kelsey passed verification tests with me based on her old traffic tickets. Varg got pissed because Kelsey and her webmaster Latebloomer were using each other's accounts. She hasn't been back. Her user ID is
but she hasn't signed in in 30 months. She was using the email address ksteele11 @ hotmail.com to beg for money thru PayPal.

It must be remembered that Kelsey, Rex and Cyndi are all working with the lawyers and the government to keep Steele locked up for life. They are properly considered the enemy. Steele's webmaster Bob Magnuson is likely an innocent victim of their plot who has been suckered in to going along with it.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 14th, 2013 at 09:29 PM. Reason: typo

Old February 14th, 2013 #3384
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
The main prison number 760-530-5000 never seems to answer except for one time out of 20 or so attempts.
Naw, that's not obsessive.

Old February 14th, 2013 #3385
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Old February 15th, 2013 #3386
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry A Negress in the Woodpile

There is a Negress in the woodpile that everyone has overlooked. The government produced five checks totally $55,000 that Steele received for selling about 3,000 troy ounces of silver in April of 2010. It was sold at a paltry $18 per ounce. Cyndi claimed to know about these sales and that the silver was sold to pay bills. I say that this is another one of her lies. At that time she was spending most of her time in Oregon with her mother who was fighting cancer. She would not likely have known what Steele was doing in Idaho unless he told her. Selling off silver at $18 per ounce is another proof of his being crazy. It has been up to nearly $40 since.

Steele did not get the 8,000 troy ounces of silver that he had left by being stupid. It would now be worth $240,000. Cyndi claimed that most of that money that he got for the silver was still in their checking account several months later. That checking account was never introduced into evidence. Steele could have easily cashed the five checks at the banks of the silver dealers and left no trail in his checking account.

If you have to pay urgent bills AND can't raise the money any other way, you sell ONLY the amount of silver that you have to. Steele surely had both brokerage accounts and other ways to raise $10,000 or so quickly. Both Cyndi and Steele told numerous lies both under and not under oath claiming that the government confiscated all of their silver. Most of it was returned five days later after inventory. The rest was returned something like three months later.

My theory is that much of that money went to Tatyana in the Ukraine. It could have been wire transferred without Cyndi knowing anything about it. If so, Tatyana might be in trouble with Ukrainian tax authorities. It is strange that she was such a willing witness in this case. The U.S. could not enforce subpoenas on her to make her testify. The U.S. Embassy arranged with Ukrainian authorities to get her to testify by video link. She supposedly speaks no English. Did the U.S. Embassy pressure the Ukrainian government to come down on Tatyana and threaten her with jail for unpaid taxes or money laundering? Inquiring minds want to know.

We need to interview Tatyana. I say that she has some real dirty laundry to share with us. Tatyana confirmed that she had received the steamy love letters from Steele. It is unknown how the prosecution got those love letters. Did Tatyana give them the letters or did they intercept them on the way out of jail? The prosecutor claims that Steele abused the legal mail system to write the letters to Tatyana. This would presumably mean that they were marked 'legal mail' as some of Steele's letters were marked. If the prosecution knew that the letters were abusing the system, they surely would not have allowed them to be mailed. This makes me think that Tatyana gave them to the prosecution.

Old February 15th, 2013 #3387
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Selling off silver at $18 per ounce is another proof of his being crazy. It has been up to nearly $40 since.
Not omniscient = insane.

Disposing of your own property when you see fit and for your own reasons = insane.

Got it.

Old February 15th, 2013 #3388
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Lenny the Jew Lover is Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Naw, that's not obsessive.
Lenny, our lying unemployed comedian is lost. The main number is listed on the website and is called by the relatives, spouses and friends of thousands of prisoners. It may be vastly overloaded and without an adequate staff to answer it. I believe that I got it to answer once and used some directory there to get some more numbers. Most of the internal numbers seem to answer at about the same rate that I expect at businesses, say 50% of the time.

Old February 15th, 2013 #3389
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Lenny, our lying unemployed comedian is lost. The main number is listed on the website and is called by the relatives, spouses and friends of thousands of prisoners. It may be vastly overloaded and without an adequate staff to answer it. I believe that I got it to answer once and used some directory there to get some more numbers. Most of the internal numbers seem to answer at about the same rate that I expect at businesses, say 50% of the time.
So you're also dialing other numbers at this same prison some multiple of 20x. I bet they love you.

And to think, you're not a relative, spouse or friend. . .by your own admission!

Old February 15th, 2013 #3390
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Dim Witted Unemployed Comedian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
So you're also dialing other numbers at this same prison some multiple of 20x. I bet they love you.

And to think, you're not a relative, spouse or friend. . .by your own admission!
You fool! Since the other numbers answer half the time, I have to dial them twice on average before they answer. You need to be on moderation or posting in the kiddie section on Stormfront. This is a serious adult forum.

Old February 15th, 2013 #3391
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
You fool! Since the other numbers answer half the time, I have to dial them twice on average before they answer. You need to be on moderation or posting in the kiddie section on Stormfront. This is a serious adult forum.

Old February 15th, 2013 #3392
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Riding On Steele's Coattails

Steele's local Sheriff caught some flak for cooperating on the arrest and prosecution of Steele. This is from nearly a year ago on his local fish wrap that I missed.

Quote:

http://www.bonnercountydailybee.com/...9bb2963f4.html

County hopefuls debate at forum

Posted: Sunday, April 8, 2012 10:00 am

By KEITH KINNAIRD News editor | 7

County hopefuls debate at forum - Bonner County Daily Bee
Incumbent Republican Sheriff Daryl Wheeler arguably had home-field advantage at the VFW Hall, but was subjected to some of the forum’s most barbed remarks. “It’s a good thing I wore my protective vest tonight,” said Wheeler, who is being challenged by Ponderay Police officer Tim Fry in the primary and former deputy Rocky Jordan in the general election.

Jordan declared that corruption and cronyism is still rampant at the sheriff’s office and criticized Wheeler’s involvement in the murder-for-hire investigation of Edgar Steele, former defense counsel for the Aryan Nations. “There’s no reason his constitutional rights should not have been protected,” said Jordan, a Constitution party candidate.

Wheeler said he was confident the federal government had a good case against Steele, who was ultimately convicted and imprisoned for attempting to assassinate his own wife.

Old February 19th, 2013 #3393
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Cyndi's Jet Fuel Scam

For those like Bev who have not read this long thread, this is a repost of my letter to Cyndi. It refutes her bogus claim that the water at Victorville prison is poisoned by old jet fuel. A letter by the expert who surveyed the water table there exposes her claim as a lie.

This letter was written before I realized that Cyndi is acting and deliberately trying to keep her husband in prison for life. She has posted one bogus claim after another to rake in loot. Begging for money is the new family business. Her latest claim that Steele has pneumonia and that the prison won't let him see a doctor is suspect as well.

It is a fact that there have been NO published communications from him since he has been transferred to Victorville. This is a COMPLETE disappearing act.

Quote:
Date: Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Subject: Bogus Victorville Cancer Claim
To: Cyndi Steele, Wesley Hoyt, Donald E. Pauly

Cyndi:

Had you listened to me, we would have had your husband out of jail six
months ago. You continue to dig him in deeper with your latest bogus
claim.

As you will see from the following letter, your claim of contaminated
water is totally bogus. Victorville has a population of 115,000 and
they drink the same water as the prisoners do. Your claim that
Karla Fuller got cancer there is just as bogus. She developed breast
cancer shortly after she was sentenced there. Her medical treatment
was atrocious but had nothing to do with the water. If you follow the
thread, you will see that I have thorougly researched this manner.

You are a worse enemy of your husband than the Federal government. It
is time for you to stop lying to yourself and realize that he is
crazier than a shit house rat. When you write your Senator with lies
like this it makes you look crazier than your husband.

Perhaps the lawyers continue to milk you for your last ounce of
silver. Jesus had some thoughts on lawyers in Luke 11:45:

"And one of the lawyers answering, saith to him: Master, in saying
these things, thou reproachest us also. But he said: Woe to you
lawyers also, because you load men with burdens which they cannot
bear, and you yourselves touch not the packs with one of your fingers."
Douay-Rheims Bible

DEP

Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: Victorville death prison protest, 1/5/2012, from Cyndi Steele

This is really tragic for Ed and his family.

However, I must take this with a grain of salt.

I lived on George AFB for seven years, and both of my sons were born
there. I worked in industrial engineering and it was part of my job
to do real property surveys and inventories on these fuel storage
systems. We had to report to the BLM quarterly on any potential
hazardous conditions, and I’m certain the the USAF environmental
health did NOT allow hundreds of thousands of gallons of fuel to leak
into the water table. I assure you the EPA was there during the
closure and break down of all those fuel tanks and I cannot for the
life of me believe that ONE GALLON, let alone hundreds of thousands
were either intentionally or unintentionally leaked into the water
table there.

I have photos of the base (or what is left of it) that I took five
years ago when we were passing through So. Cal. The prison Ed is in
is now located just across the street from GAFB, on the Southern side
of GAFB. The land slope there is a distinct south – north slope,
going AWAY from the prison and with a distinct, then dramatic slope
down to the Mojave River basin, which also runs parallel with the
entire north-easterly boundaries of GAFB. I can tell you that it
would be physically impossible for jet fuel to flow UP the water table
and across the road to where the prison is now located from the former
GAFB.

Sorry, but I can’t buy this part about the contaminated water table
cause cancer among those patients. There is even a town located just
down the road from the prison, within ¼ mile that would be easily as
susceptible to contamination had there been any. And we are talking
about California, one of the strictest EPA enforcement states in the
country.

Thanks,

Mark

Old February 19th, 2013 #3394
Hadding

Quote:
For those like Bev who have not read this long thread, this is a repost of my letter to Cyndi. It refutes her bogus claim that the water at Victorville prison is poisoned by old jet fuel. A letter by the expert who surveyed the water table there exposes her claim as a lie. [....] Her latest claim that Steele has pneumonia and that the prison won't let him see a doctor is suspect as well.
It could be that she's just a little hysterical and reckless. (Cyndi Steele, I mean.) There is a common tendency, especially among women motivated by sentiment, to amplify accusations beyond reason.

Old February 19th, 2013 #3395
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Malice Not Hysterics

Her first begging bowl email about the water was not hysterical. I thought at the time that she had believed an old wives tale among the inmates at Victorville. When she did not repent immediately in public, I concluded that she was deliberately lying to rake in the loot. Then when she started begging money for one of Hoyt's clients in Federal prison, I concluded that she was a TOTAL scam artist. It is now clear that she has known all along that her husband was crazy and was not framed. This is her new family business. She got her divorce petition granted in spades by merely waiting 10 years. She also pocketed an extra $100,000 or so from Steele's deluded supporters.

Old February 19th, 2013 #3396
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Where Was Rex?

I keep forgetting to post the question of where Steele's son was during the trial and sentencing. Kelsey came all the way from Ft Worth, Texas and he couldn't come from Moscow, Idaho.

Old February 20th, 2013 #3397
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post

Quote:
For those like Bev who have not read this long thread,.

I see.

Old February 20th, 2013 #3398
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Hysterics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
It could be that she's just a little hysterical and reckless. (Cyndi Steele, I mean.) There is a common tendency, especially among women motivated by sentiment, to amplify accusations beyond reason.
I'm glad that you didn't accuse Bev of getting hysterical. That would have been un-Christian of you.

Old February 20th, 2013 #3399
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Poisoned Water Swindle

For newcomers and Bev who have not read this huge thread, here is Cyndi's poisoned water swindle that I refuted in a recent post. I wrote her the above letter over a year back. If you will analyze it with the assumption that she is a deliberate swindler, it makes much more sense. When you realize that she wants her husband locked up for life, it makes even more sense.

Quote:
Date: Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 5:46 AM
Subject: Victorville death prison protest, 1/5/2012, from Cyndi Steele
To: xxxxxxxxx

Dear Friends and Supporters,

Ed has been designated to the US Penitentiary in Victorville, CA. As if it is not bad enough what they have unjustly done to him, they have designated him to a max security, death trap prison and as far away from me as they possibly can.

I don’t know if you are aware that Victorville was originally the George Air Force base, the first jet facility in America. When the Air Force abandoned it, they dumped hundreds of thousands of gallons of jet fuel in the ground water table. Jet fuel, when ingested, or when placed on the skin (showers) over prolonged periods, causes Astrocytoma, a deadly form of cancer. Astrocytoma builds tumors on the spine and in the brain, which kill you.

A campaign to help Karla Fuller a former inmate, who suffered from this poisoning while incarcerated there, finally got out of this death trap, but it was too late. She died within a year.

I’m again asking for your help in asking people write to Senator Mike Crapo and demand that Ed be housed at a different facility. Please send this information as far and wide as possible to every politician at the Federal level, Senators, and Congressmen, etc.

Senator Crapo is fully advised about this problem because he helped get Karla out after a lot of pressure was brought to bear. We need to demand that Senator Crapo step up again since he is Ed's Senator.

Below, I have listed information for Senator Crapo; links to emails, fax numbers and mailing addresses. I have, also, included the email for his aid Peter Stegner, which I’m told is the quickest way to get concerns heard by Senator Crapo.

Email to Peter Stegner (Senator Crapo’s aid) Email to Senator Crapo here via his online form:
peter_stegner @ crapo.senate.gov http://crapo.senate.gov/contact/email.cfm

Mailing addresses and fax numbers for Senator Crapo, as follows:

Senator Mike Crapo
410 Memorial Drive, Suite 204
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
Fax number: (208) 529-8367

Senator Mike Crapo
239 Dirksen Senate Building
Washington, DC 20510
Fax number: (202) 228-1375

Then please send (email/fax/mail) to every other politician at the Federal level; Senators, Congressmen, etc. List of all senators can be retrieved at http://www.senate.gov/general/contac...nators_cfm.cfm . List of all congressmen can be retrieved at http://www.house.gov/representatives/ .

Any help to get Ed out of this death trap and designated elsewhere, would be greatly appreciated. Also, demanding that he be transferred to Sheridan, OR, which is where the Judge said he should be housed, would be appreciated, as it would lessen the hardships not only on Ed, but his wife and children, as well. However, despite the judge’s approval of Sheridan, OR, it’s the US Marshall Service that has been in control and they have been out to make it as horrible for Ed from the day he was arrested.

For your reference, below are links to four sample letters that have already been sent:

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/wp-...12_sample1.pdf

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/wp-...12_sample2.pdf

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/wp-...12_sample3.pdf

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/wp-...12_sample4.pdf

Sincerely, Cyndi Steele

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 20th, 2013 at 07:35 PM. Reason: typo

Old February 20th, 2013 #3400
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Counselor Answers Phone

I finally got hold of Steele's counselor Melendez at Victorville today. He tells me that he has been in another part of the prison for the last month and was just getting back to his office. He didn't seem to know who Steele was and the report that he has untreated pneumonia meant nothing to him. I had a noisy background and didn't have Steele's number available. When I called back 30 minutes later with Steele's number he did not answer. He will enjoy the story about Victorville's poisoned water. Judging by the sound of his voice, drinking it for the last year hasn't hurt him a bit.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 20th, 2013 at 07:33 PM. Reason: typo

Tags
edgar steele

Thread