Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 24th, 2021 #481
Ray Allan

Another trend is blacks are plain outnumbering Whites in commercials, in addition to the usual stupid, bumbling White characters. When commercials become 100 percent black, the kike producers will have no choice but to include stupid, bumbling black characters. Or will they use spics or orientals for that role?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 31st, 2021 #482
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Another trend is blacks are plain outnumbering Whites in commercials, in addition to the usual stupid, bumbling White characters. When commercials become 100 percent black, the kike producers will have no choice but to include stupid, bumbling black characters. Or will they use spics or orientals for that role?
I fully believe people are at their wits end, and the US will go into civil war by next year. The other side wants to enforce the death sentence on white people. As for these companies, I have been collecting images of anti white commercials and race mixing in commercials or ads, and every single company who pushed race mixing / genocide will have to be nationalized and their board of executives as well as their advertising staff will have to be publicly executed. Mind you this is nearly 100% of companies.

We have gotten so far away from the natural nature of being a man, that they blatantly mock us losing our women. Also, every single jew on earth will either be dispatched or sterilized and put in a camp. They are the ones driving this, and this is how they always repay the kindness of any white nation; by degrading it and it's women.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old January 31st, 2021 #483
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
I fully believe people are at their wits end, and the US will go into civil war by next year. The other side wants to enforce the death sentence on white people. As for these companies, I have been collecting images of anti white commercials and race mixing in commercials or ads, and every single company who pushed race mixing / genocide will have to be nationalized and their board of executives as well as their advertising staff will have to be publicly executed. Mind you this is nearly 100% of companies.

We have gotten so far away from the natural nature of being a man, that they blatantly mock us losing our women. Also, every single jew on earth will either be dispatched or sterilized and put in a camp. They are the ones driving this, and this is how they always repay the kindness of any white nation; by degrading it and it's women.
Very true Frank, jews are totally behind all this and need to pay. Tomorrow is February 1, and that means black "History" Month. After what's happened in the past year with black Lives (don't) Matter, we will be ABSOLUTELY SHIT ON with niggers on TV. I am going to try very hard to stay away from the jew tube for the next month. I can't avoid it completely, since I live with someone who can't or won't give it up, but I will do my best.

Old March 8th, 2021 #484
steven clark

Default Ads portraying white males as wusses or incompetents

One commercial I think of is about fantasy football or something like that; a nerdy white guy has a disagreement with his burly black playing companion, and the black tackles him on a front yard in a bone breaking tackle.
An example of whites simply being destroyed physically. They're getting very close to advocating murder and replacement. Openly.

The TV stuff was noted by Kievsky some years ago. He said it was a Midrash on reality; that is, the Jews create the TV image of white extinction and colored replacement, and it is seen as fact, since it's on TV.
Alex also commented on this.
For most Americans (and westerners), if it happens on TV, it's real. Probably why Trump, a TV game show star, managed to win the election.

As for the civil war, I've heard it too many times. White people seem uninterested, but right now, no one's really in control, and I sense things are just drifting, and that could lead into a real crisis where the system just does nothing, and events take over.

Old March 9th, 2021 #485
Ray Allan

Quote:
They're getting very close to advocating murder and replacement. Openly.
Always let the nigger win in every TV ad and on every TV show. An end game seems to be nearly reached, at least on the electric jew in the living room. In the last few months, since the stolen election especially, there has been an enormous increase of number of niggers in TV ads. The other night I counted four in a row that were 100 percent black. And the one after that had a White male paired with a sheboon in an apparent husband and wife depiction, the latest trend after years of showing White females with nigger bucks. I would not be at all surprised if in the near future a nigger is shown actually killing a White while advertising malt liquor or KFC, or something. We've about reached that point on television and already have in real life.

Old March 9th, 2021 #486
steven clark

Default ads portraying white males as wusses or incompetents

I remember when Obama was elected, almost the moment after it seemed like every radio announcer or commercial had a black voice. It was that quick.

Also, there is a new Guinness ad for St. Patrick's Day of Irish pipers in green
marching down steps, then shows people happily drinking Guinness...blacks. Scene after scene. Grinning blacks. And the close-out, with a piper holding a glass...is a white woman.

So much for Ireland.

Old March 14th, 2021 #487
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I remember when Obama was elected, almost the moment after it seemed like every radio announcer or commercial had a black voice. It was that quick.

Also, there is a new Guinness ad for St. Patrick's Day of Irish pipers in green
marching down steps, then shows people happily drinking Guinness...blacks. Scene after scene. Grinning blacks. And the close-out, with a piper holding a glass...is a white woman.

So much for Ireland.
It's funny.. I've never even seen a nigger drink Guinness!!! In fact outside of the UK, Ireland, and the US it sells very little!

Old March 28th, 2021 #488
steven clark

A more ominous ad is the recent Geico commercial showing white people looking up something or doing normal tasks when a huge, hulking black bakketball
player comes up, shouts at them, and knocks the item out of their hands. He really is like a cyclops towering over them.

I'm not listening to much to the pitch, whatever it is. I see the image; some big buck grabbing white people's things, pointing and shouting at them. Even a child.

Like a recent ad I commented on about fantasy football, here the black isn't just being clever or sassy; he's physically attacking, striking things out of people's hands. It's a subliminal suggestion that whites are weak and ready to be attacked, and are physically small compared to this buck. They're getting ready for something.

I'm really avoiding any commercials. They're subliminally dangerous, and just stupid as they use any kind of nuttiness, humiliation, or large scale violence to sell the product.

I think of all the actors doing this crap. It's just a job, since in Hollywood, 80 percent of actors at any given time are unemployed, and to them this is just a paycheck. Like Ben Stein said many years ago, if you're trying to make it in Hollywood, lose your pride and standards, because you'll have to play anything and everything to succeed, or simply survive. And Stein wasn't necessarily saying this as a criticism of the system, because he loves it.

Old March 28th, 2021 #489
ZEK S 854

Default It's So Sick! Why Can't More Whites See It?

Yep, all the advertising agencies and feature film makers all think the same way and sing from the same hymn book: blacks: good or even great; Whites: insipid, cowardly and evil. This situation is not static; it will just get worse.

Old March 28th, 2021 #490
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEK S 854 View Post
Yep, all the advertising agencies and feature film makers all think the same way and sing from the same hymn book: blacks: good or even great; Whites: insipid, cowardly and evil. This situation is not static; it will just get worse.
Wait until the jury lets St. George Floyd's "murderer" walk.

Old March 28th, 2021 #491
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
A more ominous ad is the recent Geico commercial showing white people looking up something or doing normal tasks when a huge, hulking black bakketball
player comes up, shouts at them, and knocks the item out of their hands. He really is like a cyclops towering over them.

I'm not listening to much to the pitch, whatever it is. I see the image; some big buck grabbing white people's things, pointing and shouting at them. Even a child.

Like a recent ad I commented on about fantasy football, here the black isn't just being clever or sassy; he's physically attacking, striking things out of people's hands. It's a subliminal suggestion that whites are weak and ready to be attacked, and are physically small compared to this buck. They're getting ready for something.

I'm really avoiding any commercials. They're subliminally dangerous, and just stupid as they use any kind of nuttiness, humiliation, or large scale violence to sell the product.

I think of all the actors doing this crap. It's just a job, since in Hollywood, 80 percent of actors at any given time are unemployed, and to them this is just a paycheck. Like Ben Stein said many years ago, if you're trying to make it in Hollywood, lose your pride and standards, because you'll have to play anything and everything to succeed, or simply survive. And Stein wasn't necessarily saying this as a criticism of the system, because he loves it.
Are you talking about this crappy commercial?

Quote:
Comments are turned off. Learn more

Old March 28th, 2021 #492
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Are you talking about this crappy commercial?

Dikembe Mutombo Blocks Your Shot - GEICO Insurance
Insurance commercials, such as GEICO's and Progressive's are presently the worst of the worst for anti-White propaganda for some reason. The General insurance company's ads feature another Cycloptic nigger basketball player, Shaquille O'Neill, in their ads. This evil cartoon character is in virtually every other TV ad, too.

Quote:
I'm really avoiding any commercials. They're subliminally dangerous, and just stupid as they use any kind of nuttiness, humiliation, or large-scale violence to sell the product.
I do my best with that also, since I live with someone who won't give up TV. Usually it involves muting the sound and averting my eyes from the screen until the program comes back on.

Quote:
I think of all the actors doing this crap.
Fuck all of them. I've long advocated for the White ones to be shot as race traitors.

Old March 28th, 2021 #493
steven clark

Stewart: Yup, that's the one.

actors are kind of empty people. Like Rush said, he couldn't be an actor because he couldn't totally absorb himself into a character; he'd be too worried about his lines, not making his blocking, etc. Actors can devote themselves to such emptiness. They become a fantasy and sell it.

I did like that Kevin Sorbo ('Hercules') got blacklisted for saying the wrong thing re race, and he always seemed a bit more thoughtful. So did Charlton Heston, but he still did a lot of interracial promotion...just bein' fur guns don't save ya, Chuck.

But actors should be spared. Who you want are the writers, directors, producers. Those are the brains.

Like Gore Vidal said, he'd never trust an actor as politician. They're too used to being manipulated and told what to think and do. But he said directors and producers...the real sharks...would make presidential material.

Old March 28th, 2021 #494
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
I did like that Kevin Sorbo ('Hercules') got blacklisted for saying the wrong thing re race, and he always seemed a bit more thoughtful.
Ah yes, I wrote about Kevin Sorbo in my thread about jewish big tech censorship.

And then they came for Hercules: Facebook removes conservative actor Kevin Sorbo's account with 500,000 followers

https://www.rt.com/usa/515452-kevin-...ceboo-removed/

Quote:
He is a supporter of Donald Trump[47] and has expressed support for disproven theories regarding the 2021 storming of the United States Capitol.[48]

Sorbo has been accused of antisemitism. In 2014, in an interview with Jerry Newcombe on the radio show "Vocal Point," he defended Mel Gibson against allegations that his 2004 film, The Passion of the Christ, was anti-Semitic by saying: "News bulletin: you did kill Jesus!"[49] Sorbo later stated he could have rephrased his statements, but defended his stance.[50]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_...itical_beliefs

Old March 29th, 2021 #495
Ray Allan

Quote:
But actors should be spared. Who you want are the writers, directors, producers. Those are the brains.
Why should actors be spared? They are equally as guilty as (mostly jew) writers, directors and producers. Actors have proven after many decades they are nothing but whores who will do anything for money, including selling out their own people.

Old March 29th, 2021 #496
steven clark

Having done some acting in theater, and actually getting paid a couple of times, I have to agree with you. Actors are empty headed, and really, I don't mind seeing a lot of them out of work now with Covid, since theaters have closed and films cut back.

Old March 29th, 2021 #497
Oscar Yeager

Quote:
Having done some acting in theater, and actually getting paid a couple of times, I have to agree with you. Actors are empty headed, and really, I don't mind seeing a lot of them out of work now with Covid, since theaters have closed and films cut back.
Actors; much like those calling themselves "musicians" tend to be self-absorbed idiots.

Old May 7th, 2022 #498
James Radov

Another horrible series of ads.. so kikey not even funny as cringe, just stupid itz.. hope it helps the Co.go out of business faster. esp for the must use nigger approach

must have nigger in sex adverts...

Old September 5th, 2023 #499
James Radov

the jew ad producers are only doing comedy, just not as planned...

WOKE Racism Commercials

Old September 19th, 2023 #500
James Radov

this is why Thailand rocks. .

Twin Lotus Tooth Paste - Black Man (2003, Thailand)

why the f*ck am I today years old when I see this awesome advert?

Tags
anti white advertisement

Thread