VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > History & Religion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 7th, 2018 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Animal rights groups want jews to stop torturing and killing animals (disturbing pics)

The torture and killing of animals is an important part of judaism. Here's what jews do to cows:

Quote:
PETA's first investigation at Agriprocessors in 2004 revealed almost 300 instances of inhumane slaughter, in which cows' sensitive faces were shocked with electric prods, fully conscious cattle had their tracheas and esophagi ripped from their throats with meat hooks or knives, and they writhed in pools of their own blood, trying desperately to stand up for up to three minutes as blood poured from their throats.
https://www.peta.org/features/agriprocessors/

And here's what they do to chickens, according to the following article from LA Weekly:

Quote:
Ultra-Orthodox Jews Should Stop Killing Chickens, Animal Rights Activists Say

For Jews, the week between Rosh Hashanna (the new year) and Yom Kippur (the day of atonement) is a time of reflection. And for ultra-orthodox Jews, including the thousands of them in Los Angeles, it is a time to ritualistically kill chickens. (…) in 2012, Jewish organizations practicing kapparot threw away 10 tons of poultry in Los Angeles — a tonnage that amounts to roughly 6,000 chickens, he says. For years, animal rights groups have opposed the ritual. Now, the Animal Protection and Rescue League is suing the city of Los Angeles over what it claims is its failure to enforce a statute prohibiting the intentional killing of animals without justification.
http://www.laweekly.com/news/ultra-o...ts-say-8725261

What do you think about this jewish practice, my fellow VNN members? Is it good or bad that religious jews torture and kill animals? Should it be tolerated or banned? Is it right of the Animal Protection and Rescue League to sue the city of Los Angeles for allowing it to continue? As always, all opinions are welcome.

Old June 7th, 2018 #2
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Kapparot With Chickens: On Ritual Slaughter and Human Greed

We witnessed firsthand horrifying cruelty and neglect. Chickens, who were crammed in cages, stepping on each other, bleeding, defecating and laying eggs over each other that would crack open and ooze through the wire cage floor onto the chickens below, becoming caked on what few matted feathers they had. Chickens with nails two inches long. Chickens panting in the 90 degree heat. Chickens with puss-filled holes where their eyes used to be. Chickens who were given no food or water except for the occasional hose-down after enough pleading from activists to “please be merciful” (though we tried to give them as much water as we could from our own bottles).

We witnessed firsthand disgusting exhibits of waste, environmental destruction and malice. Workers dumping entrails and blood into storm drains. Garbage bags full of stinking, rotting chicken corpses. Workers throwing the hacked up remains of chickens at protesters and laughing about it.

(...)
We were called anti-Semites, racists, drug addicts, drunks, extremists, crazy people and countless other things. Many sexist slurs and insults were lobbed against female activists by orthodox Jewish men.
(...)
To speak out against any fellow member of the Jewish community is seen as a deep betrayal of trust, so even Jews who are against Kapparot with chickens are forced to keep silent for fear of ostracization.
https://veganrabbit.com/2013/09/16/k...d-human-greed/

Old June 8th, 2018 #3
Skinhead Zack

Non-Whites seem to lack empathy towards animals, especially Jews and East Asians.

Yesterday I was walking home from a grocery store with my mother.

There were two stray dogs in a parking lot, they both seemed to be hungry, one seemed to be scared of humans.
And another had a fresh wound on the stomach.

We had some sausages and fried chicken we've bought for dinner.

We fed them with that.

To us, it is a natural thing to do, because we love these animals as much as we love our own people.

To non-Whites however, it may seem like a waste.

The Kikes cry "human rights" all the time in defense of these non-White savages and homosexuals,

Yet the way they treat innocent animals is so unspeakable.

Funny to me because non-Whites are animals also.

I hope they die in the same pain that they've inflicted on these animals for rituals and burn in hell.

Old June 8th, 2018 #4
Agnes_Grima

Jews, Muslims.. same shit. They treat humans like crap, why would they treat animals any better.

Old June 8th, 2018 #5
Stewart Meadows

Do you know why orthodox jews torture and kill chickens? Apparently, they do it in an attempt to transfer their sins onto the chickens, i.e. they think that they can trick God into punishing chickens for sins that their jewish torturers commit:

Quote:
A Raw Deal for Chickens, as Jews Atone for Sins

The practice, called kaporos or kapparot, is meant to transfer a person’s sins to the chicken. “If you’re going to die during the year, maybe the chicken will die instead,”
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/07/n...-for-sins.html

Quote:
Kapparot is a custom in which the sins of a person are symbolically transferred to a fowl. The custom is practiced in certain Orthodox circles on the day before Yom Kippur (…) This is my exchange, my substitute, my atonement; this rooster (or hen) shall go to its death, but I shall go to a good, long life, and to peace. The hope is that the fowl, which is then donated to the poor for food, will take on any misfortune that might otherwise occur to the one who has taken part in the ritual, in punishment for his or her sins.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...wish-tradition

What do you think about this belief, folks? Are orthodox jews right? Is it really that easy to fool God?

Old June 8th, 2018 #6
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnes_Grima View Post
Jews, Muslims.. same shit. They treat humans like crap, why would they treat animals any better.
Well, at least Muslims respect cats:

Quote:
The domestic cat is a revered animal in Islam.[1] Admired for its cleanliness as well as for being loved by the Islamic prophet Muhammad, the cat is considered "the quintessential pet" by Muslims.[2] (...) According to many hadiths, Muhammad prohibited the persecution and killing of cats.[2] One of Muhammad's companions was known as Abu Hurairah (literally: "Father of the Kitten") for his attachment to cats.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_cats

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; June 8th, 2018 at 05:33 PM.

Old June 9th, 2018 #7
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

jewsign

Transfering sins into a chicken? What part of the Talmud is that? Though, I'd let them have the sacrificing of chickens if they would give up the rituals that involve child sexual mutilation and sucking a baby's penis.

Old June 10th, 2018 #8
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Do you know why orthodox jews torture and kill chickens? Apparently, they do it in an attempt to transfer their sins onto the chickens, i.e. they think that they can trick God into punishing chickens for sins that their jewish torturers commit:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/07/n...-for-sins.html

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...wish-tradition

What do you think about this belief, folks? Are orthodox jews right? Is it really that easy to fool God?
That's the only way they seem capable of interacting with anyone. Deception. They do manage to trick a lot of people though. They're good at it until a person has caught on to them.

Old June 10th, 2018 #9
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
Transfering sins into a chicken? What part of the Talmud is that?
It's bizarre, isn't it? These disgusting pieces of garbage torture and kill chickens in a barbaric religious ritual in an attempt to transfer their own sins onto the chickens. This is something that one would expect from primitive tribes in Africa, and not from one of the richest and most influential groups in the US.

Quote:
Though, I'd let them have the sacrificing of chickens if they would give up the rituals that involve child sexual mutilation and sucking a baby's penis.
I think that all these jewish rituals are disgusting and should be banned.

Old June 11th, 2018 #10
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
We were called anti-Semites, racists, drug addicts, drunks, extremists, crazy people and countless other things. Many sexist slurs and insults were lobbed against female activists by orthodox Jewish men.
So if you object to animals being tortured and killed, you're an "antisemite" according to jews?

Yeah, it's always "antisemitism".

Old June 11th, 2018 #11
Squarehead Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
There used to be a music video parody on the net about this kike chicken twirling, it was called Chicken Spinners and was done to ZZ Top’s TV Dinners tune.
I haven’t been able to find it for years and I think I know (((who))) might have made it disappear.

Old June 13th, 2018 #12
Stewart Meadows

In the following picture we see an orthodox jew who engages in this torture and murder of chickens, and he's giving the finger to an animal rights protester:

http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/.a/...87468f2970d-pi

Quote:
Picture of the Day: Hasidic Kapparot In Action

Feces and feathers were everywhere on a public sidewalk and the stench was overpowering.[…] Behind a curtain blowing in the wind, we could see chickens being dismembered. A man wearing a bloody white apron intentionally stomped on an unlucky bird who fell to the ground while trying to get away…" And a hasid used a well-known non-verbal sign to tell an anti-chicken kapparot activist to f-off.
http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/fai...ction-678.html

And the well-known "liberal" jew Jay Michaelson defends the orthodox jew's disgraceful behavior:

Why This Hasid Was Right To Flip the Bird to Kapparot Protester

https://forward.com/opinion/spiritua...rot-protester/

Old June 14th, 2018 #13
Stewart Meadows

When Poland banned "kosher" slaughter, jews cried "antisemitism" and even brought up the holocau$t:

Quote:
Op-Ed: Kosher slaughter ban shows Poland has a Jewish problem

In a painful affront to the Jewish community, it recently defeated a government initiative to reinstate the legality of kosher slaughter of animals. (…) What happens in Poland regarding Jews has special significance because of the Holocaust. (…) Poland began legislating against kosher slaughter in 1936, and once the Germans occupied the country three years later, the practice was banned entirely. (…) Alleged violations of animal rights trumped age-old Jewish religious practice. (…) there may in fact be another, unstated reason for outlawing kosher slaughter: anti-Semitism.
https://www.jta.org/2013/07/22/news-...jewish-problem

Apparently, opposing cruelty against animals is "antisemitic". Unbelievable, folks.

Old September 1st, 2018 #14
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
1 Dead, 17 Sick in Multi-State Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Empire Kosher Chicken

Seventeen people in four states have come down with salmonella-related illnesses from kosher chicken, and one person in New York has died, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control said Wednesday.

The CDC said several of the ill people reported eating Empire Kosher-brand chicken before being sick.

Of the 17 cases, 11 are in New York, four are in Pennsylvania and one each happened in Maryland and Virginia. Those sickened with salmonella ranged in ages from 76 years old to less than a year old.
https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...492008611.html

Old September 30th, 2018 #15
Stewart Meadows

Jewish activist Steven/Stephen Cohen fights "antisemitism" by tying a rooster to his penis and dancing around in the street:

Quote:
Artist who tied a rooster to his penis for a ‘performance’ by the Eiffel Tower is found guilty of sexual exhibitionism

When performance artist Stephen Cohen tied a live rooster to his penis and danced around in front of a group of nuns by the Eiffel Tower, he thought he was making a powerful political statement.

French police did not agree, however, and promptly dragged him away.

He accused them of having 'no understanding of what art is', and today he can feel vindicated, despite being convicted of 'sexual exhibitionism', after he walked away from a Paris court a free man.
(...)
Against the backdrop of the Eiffel Tower, and under perplexed gaze of tourists, including a group of nuns, he danced for only a few moments before police pounced, dragging him across the plaza, rooster still attached.
(...)
The Paris performance was a reaction to an increasingly homophobic, xenophobic and anti-Semitic world, Cohen told the newspaper.

'In showing the most intimate part of me, I'm saying: I'm male, I'm Jewish, I'm queer, I'm white,' he said.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bitionism.html

Fighting "antisemitism" by torturing animals and scaring nuns? Nope, nothing strange about that. Jews are just like everybody else.

Old October 27th, 2018 #16
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
De Blasio ignoring animal cruelty laws to court votes: activists

Activists cried fowl Wednesday over Mayor de Blasio’s refusal to enforce animal-cruelty laws against Orthodox Jews who ritually slaughter chickens ahead of Yom Kippur — claiming he is motivated by the fact that the community is a powerful voting bloc.
https://nypost.com/2018/10/17/de-bla...tes-activists/

Old September 27th, 2020 #17
Stewart Meadows

Published today on the jewish news site JTA:

Quote:
Chickens on a plane: A Yom Kippur ritual is performed by air for Jews in locked-down Melbourne

SEPTEMBER 27, 2020 1:41 PM

(JTA) — A Melbourne, Australia, pilot took to the skies with three chickens Sunday to carry out a pre-Yom Kippur ritual that was otherwise off limits for that city’s locked-down Jews.

Kapparot, practiced by some Orthodox Jews, involves swinging a live chicken over one’s head three times and reciting a prayer to transfer sins to the bird. The chicken is then slaughtered and donated to the poor. (Learn more about the ritual, which many animal rights activists have sought to curtail.)

This year, with large gatherings off limits because of the coronavirus pandemic, those who practice the ritual have struggled with how to carry it out. A Brooklyn organization is offering to deliver chickens to people’s homes. (A picture in a New York Times story about low rates of mask-wearing in Brooklyn’s Orthodox neighborhoods showed a man holding a live chicken, with no explanation of why.) In Israel, where the government has imposed stringent rules meant to reduce sky-high COVID-19 infections, kapparot is among the permitted reasons for travel.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/chic...down-melbourne

Old May 8th, 2021 #18
Stewart Meadows

Old June 9th, 2021 #19
Stewart Meadows

Old June 10th, 2021 #20
Gladiatrix

True. Last year I came across a big kitty meowing on the street. I pet it and looked around to find out if anyone owned it. Turned out some dark Muslim men who run a coffee/hookah café were the owners. They had three more cats, and all four frequently go out onto the sidewalk.

Tags
jews, jews are sick fucks, jews torture animals, kapparot, kosher slaughter

Thread