Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 12th, 2007 #1
Mike Jahn
Banned

Default Jeff Beck is a Jew faggot?

Yankee Jim shocked me with this revelation during Monday night's FTL. I've never heard anything about him being a Jew or a fag. Guitarist Jeff Beck is a guy who loves working on cars (a gearhead) and he couldn't write a song to save his life (not too Jewy). Jim, are you sure about this?

Old December 12th, 2007 #2
Mike Jahn
Banned

I think Jim is getting Jeff Beck mixed up with the Kinks guitarist Dave Davies who is a self confessed bisexual

http://www.davedavies.com/articles/rr_0496.htm

Dave Davies -

After brother Ray's 'X-Ray', the Kinks' guitarist strikes back with the uncompromsing 'Kink'.

By Peter Dogget

Record Review Magazine - April 1996
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brotherly love - don't you just love it? Two fruits from the same loins, linked for eternity by their shared bloodline, and choosing to see out their adulthood together in the family rock band: it's enough to make you weep.

That's certainly the effect it had on Dave Davies, Kinks guitarist, younger brother of Ray Davies and eternal junior
partner in one of the great psychodramas in pop history.

"Ray...became so abusive to me, so cruel and creatively draining", Dave notes in his new autobiography, 'Kink', "he
displays an almost resentful and sometimes condescending loathing for his past, his family. He is at times venomous,
spiteful and completely self-involved."

The Davies brothers' well-documented love-and-mostly-hate relationship is at the core of this fascinating, highly
readable, chatty and sometimes naive book. Ray's 'fictional' autobiography, 'X-Ray' steered disappointingly clear of
pop's longest-running feud, but Dave has exhibited no such restraint. He's also disarmingly open about his (bi)sexual
adventures
, his drug use, his often thoughtless treatment of his nearest and dearest, and especially the spiritual visitation
which transformed his life in 1982.

Old December 21st, 2007 #3
N.B. Forrest

As it happens, I was re-reading a 23 year-old guitar mag article on Jeff Beck just today: in it, he mentions his wife.

Beck, not Hendrix, was the most innovative, original rock guitarist of the 60s. I saw him on the jewtube 2 weeks ago when the local PBS station ran this years' Eric Clapton Crossroads fest: he of course smoked everybody else who appeared.

Old December 21st, 2007 #4
J3115

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
As it happens, I was re-reading a 23 year-old guitar mag article on Jeff Beck just today: in it, he mentions his wife.

Beck, not Hendrix, was the most innovative, original rock guitarist of the 60s. I saw him on the jewtube 2 weeks ago when the local PBS station ran this years' Eric Clapton Crossroads fest: he of course smoked everybody else who appeared.
I don't care for the lyrics of this song, but ya gotta love Beck's guitar playing in this vid.

Old December 22nd, 2007 #5
Mike Jahn
Banned

Yardbirds- Shapes of Things

Old December 22nd, 2007 #6
Mike Jahn
Banned

Yardbirds- Happenings Ten Years Time Ago

Old December 22nd, 2007 #7
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

The modern 'Beck' is a kike too, fag or no.

Old December 22nd, 2007 #8
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

Quote:

Beck, not Hendrix, was the most innovative, original rock guitarist of the 60s.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lKseIvb26U4
Hendrix FTW

Last edited by Dietrich; December 22nd, 2007 at 10:15 PM.

Old December 23rd, 2007 #9
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Hendrix is one I still deeply admire as a musician, I don't care what anyone says. As a person he was all nigger, however and needed do have been working his guitar magic from africa.

Old December 23rd, 2007 #10
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Hm I never realy noticed before, but it kinda looks like al his fellow musicians were jews, maybe they had to keep their pet nigg under control, and when they couldn't anymore he 'choked on his own vomit'.

Old December 23rd, 2007 #11
Dietrich

Quote:
Originally Posted by fur&loathing View Post
Hm I never realy noticed before, but it kinda looks like al his fellow musicians were jews, maybe they had to keep their pet nigg under control, and when they couldn't anymore he 'choked on his own vomit'.
Which ones?

Last edited by Dietrich; December 23rd, 2007 at 07:20 PM. Reason: meant Which*

Old December 23rd, 2007 #12
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
White ones?

Old December 23rd, 2007 #13
Dietrich

Quote:
Originally Posted by fur&loathing View Post
Not sure what you're asking dearie. .. all the other 'white' guys in his group look jewey too me, if thats what you mean.
Nah, that's Billy Cox and THE Mitch Mitchell.

Old February 4th, 2008 #14
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Default Rod Stewart's daughter is a stripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3115 View Post

Old March 7th, 2008 #15
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default How about his bass playerer in Chicago?

Quote:

It is Clapton however who is the master and can imitate all others's styles including Beck.

Old March 9th, 2008 #16
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
It is Clapton however who is the master and can imitate all others's styles including Beck.
Then I wish he'd do so - it would make a refreshing change from the tired-ass blues licks he's content to ladle out.

Old March 9th, 2008 #17
-JC

Default That's HIS style, like it or not, not his mastery you don't like...

Quote:
Then I wish he'd do so - it would make a refreshing change from the tired-ass blues licks he's content to ladle out.
That's how I feel about the BB Kings that always get invited to such concerts. Have you watched the Crossroads Festival all the way through? Personally, I like and used to go see and hear Joe Pass in a little place on the beach in Malibu, so small you could talk with him and it was like a guitar lesson. He was a master but not a socialite and did not care much who appreciated him.

Last edited by -JC; March 9th, 2008 at 12:03 PM.

Old March 9th, 2008 #18
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Eric Clapton hasn't been fresh since The Cream curdled!

Old March 9th, 2008 #19
-JC

Default "Cream Curdled"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Eric Clapton hasn't been fresh since The Cream curdled!
"CREAM, as the trio was called, went on to sell 35,000,000 records and were awarded the first platinum album in history for "Wheels of Fire". Jack Bruce wrote and sang most of the songs, including hits such as "I Feel Free", "White Room", "Politician", and what is perhaps the world's most performed riff, "Sunshine of Your Love". Jack's composing was done with lyricist Pete Brown, with whom he continues to work to this day. By now, Jack had switched from double bas to electric, and in the process revolutionized the way the instrument was used. Soon, Jack was recognized as the lone bass-great of his time, and his free-wheeling style continues to influence bassists to this day. CREAM curdled in 1969 at the height of their popularity."

http://crossroadsguitarfestival2007....icClapton.html
The only triple inductee into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, (as a member of both The Yardbirds and Cream and as a solo artist,) he has earned numerous Grammy’s and other awards from all over the World. His admirers comprise a veritable Who’s Who of music cognoscenti and, not for nothing, has he been dubbed ‘The Musicians Musician’.

Page on Jeff Beck at this site, also.

Last edited by -JC; March 9th, 2008 at 02:25 PM.

Thread