Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 18th, 2011 #1
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Default LOL @ the masses of white 'men' who love Disturbed

How much do you still love them after this one they put out last year? Not too shocked considering the front man is a kike. This band is the unofficial headliner of white males iPod playlists at gyms, bodybuilding forums, etc; true marching music of the modern cosmopolitan grunt. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've seen Disturbed as background music to at least a handful of Pro-NS / Hitler vids.

Is that the kike front man at the beginning? Or one of the outtakes I saw from Der Ewige Jude of those repulsive maggots who call themselves Rabbi's, shrilling their whinges of antiquity?

This is essentially racially-oriented music that is mainstream.

Lyrics:
Quote:
They had a frightening desire for genocide
They wouldn't stop 'til what was left of my family died
Hell-bent on taking over the world
You couldn't hide in the shroud of conformity
We can't forget how we were devastated by the beast
And how we pleaded with our captors for release
We were hunted for no reason at all
One of the darkest times in our history

All that I have left inside
Is a soul that's filled with pride
I tell you Never Again
Their depraved society
Didn't end up killing me
Scream with me Never Again
Not again

A generation that was persecuted endlessly
Exterminated by the Nazi war machine
We will remember, let the story be told
To realize how we lost our humanity
You dare to tell me that there never was a Holocaust
You think that history will leave the memory lost
Another Hitler using fear to control
You're gonna fail this time for the world to see

I tell you Never Again
Their depraved society
Didn't end up killing me
Scream with me Never Again
Not again

I tell you Never Again
Their depraved society
Didn't end up killing me
Scream with me, Never Again

For the countless souls who died
Let our voices fill this night
Sing with me, Never Again
They aren't lost you see
The truth will live in me
Believe me, Never Again

Last edited by P.E.; September 18th, 2011 at 11:44 PM.

Old September 18th, 2011 #2
Thad Charles
Master Race

Ha I remember reading on Spermfart last year about how Disturbed was "great White music". Some poor bastard with some actual sense on the forum eventually let the lemmings know the frontman was a nasty little Jew with the requisite nasty little Jew beliefs.

Some of them replied. "Bu-bu-but...it's still good music man!"

Old September 19th, 2011 #3
Karl Lueger

"Warrior"

"I am now an instrument of violence
I am a vessel of invincibility
I cannot leave this undecided
Stepping down to battle another day
Remember me for all time this
Determination is a vital part of me
Surrender now or be counted
With the endless masses that I will defeat

Come on bring it, don't sing it
Better believe it
Broken down, till your hope has died
Beat down till the victory is mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now, are you ready?

[Chorus:]
I’m one with the warrior inside
My dominance can’t be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight
As I look upon you through
The warrior’s eyes now
I can see the fear that will
Ensure my victory this time.."

"stand up and show me some pride"?

only if itz kosher;
hey whitey,
the kike is singing against you..

the nonjews in that band are worse than the kike david;
the goyim in the audience are hopeless.

Rambo, John J.

Old September 19th, 2011 #4
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Not to mention the endless amount of white women I've encountered in social settings, chat rooms, etc, saying how they'd love to fuck that guy. Him and Vin Diesel, another guy they think is 'white' that they never cease to speak of how they'd let him do anything.

Or, you can just look at the youtube comments on his videos to see that.

In truth, a nation needs something like the Nuremberg Laws. The uncouth reproductively-worthless white plebs are so desperate to avoid masturbation and loneliness due to their repulsive vices, that they will bang anything; nigger, pig, cow, spic, gook, anything.

I know; I have them in my extended family. Dirtballs. They justify their miscegenations with humanistic arguments, but in truth, they couldn't get anything better into their stinking beds.

And Hitler even went a step further in helping his people to not be reproductively worthless; he had them all workout in groups to keep a fit, healthy, virile avatar; the men marching, the women doing all of that hula hoop shit they were out in fields you still see on videos, the boys learning work ethic, discipline, social decorum and taste in youth camps.

Imagine trying to pull that one on a white nation today. Yeah right. They'd say get fucked, get out of my way so I can speed to walmart, buy ramen noodles and hot pockets, and get home in time for a day of sitting around watching football.

All I heard about today was football. At the store, on the internet messengers / chat sites, everywhere, football.

Last edited by P.E.; September 19th, 2011 at 12:46 AM.

Old September 19th, 2011 #5
Yon Archdale

There's no point trying to discuss racial reality to sheeple, they are utter scum and they actually love eating up all the nigger turds the jews serve up to them.

I think stormfronts the forum you go to, if you believe you can actually rationale with the dum fuck herds of sheeple.

Old September 19th, 2011 #6
Marcus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yon Archdale View Post
I think stormfronts the forum you go to, if you believe you can actually rationale with the dum fuck herds of sheeple.
I can totally understand your rage, but if that's really how you feel, then that begs the question of what we're all doing here to begin with -- to merely bitch and complain amongst ourselves, to preach to the choir? I kind of hope not. These "sheeple" CAN be swayed; they are, after all, impressionable and malleable by nature.

Old September 19th, 2011 #7
M.H.

Even if people are Jews they can still be racist to the black muslims?

Old September 19th, 2011 #8
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.H. View Post
We don't know if the lead singer is Jewish, his jewish looking facial features like his nose could be from inbreeding of normal European people.

The fact that Disturbed made a song like 'never again' could just be so Jews won't think that the band Disturbed are anti-semetic.

Even if people are Jews they can still be racist to the black muslims?

David Draiman lead singer of this pathetic band is a jew. In interviews he even brings up the holohoax.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old September 19th, 2011 #9
cillian

Never heard that band before, managed to listen to about 4 or 5 seconds of it. It sounds like he is rapping.

Anyways, mainstream and jewish, should be no shock to anyone.

Old September 19th, 2011 #10
M.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
David Draiman lead singer of this pathetic band is a jew. In interviews he even brings up the holohoax.

He's seems like a religious reform type of Jew, these people don't know what they're ethnically made out of, they're probably mostly of European descent, it's the dark skinned type of Jews that are racially unhealthy.

We all know Israeli kids are going out into the Palestinian Ghettos and beating up the Black Muslim tribes people and on that basis I'd say that the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Old September 19th, 2011 #11
cillian

Quote:

He's seems like a religious reform type of Jew, these people don't know what they're ethnically made out of, they're probably mostly of European descent, it's the dark skinned type of Jews that are racially unhealthy.

We all know Israeli kids are going out into the Palestinian Ghettos and beating up the Black Muslim tribes people and on that basis I'd say that the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Old September 19th, 2011 #12
M.H.

Disturbed produces White people style music and the lead singer isn't dark skinned, they're not going to be openly racist because they don't want to loose money but because they're working with this culturally White 'Slash metal', their music does contain racial overtones.

Old September 19th, 2011 #13
cillian

Quote:
Disturbed produces White people style music and the lead singer isn't dark skinned, they're not going to be openly racist because they don't want to loose money but because they're working with this culturally White 'Slash metal', their music does contain racial overtones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqLdyZBjZeo

I interpret this song by thinking that the non-whites are the decadent people, leeching off our White technology, Disturbed can't avoid making their music in the real world and therefor they're expressing the reality of the non-white slime growing over our civilisation, unintentionally.
I just noticed their symbol is a pentacle on top of a star of david...

Edit:

Actually, it's a crescent moon above a five pointed star, not a pentacle.

The crescent moon and 5 pointed star is a muslim symbol, but 'disturbed' have inverted it, and placed the star of david underneath.

Last edited by cillian; September 19th, 2011 at 07:05 AM.

Old September 19th, 2011 #14
M.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
I just noticed their symbol is a pentacle on top of a star of david...
They're a Goth band, that stuff has always been about gay devil worship, realistically speaking there's no heaven, no hell and everything is possible, if people want to think there's some imaginary ghost in the sky or under the earth, that's their problem it doesn't mean anything.

Old September 19th, 2011 #15
cillian

Quote:
They're a Goth band, that stuff has always been about gay devil worship, realistically speaking there's no heaven, no hell and everything is possible, if people want to think there's some imaginary ghost in the sky or under the earth, that's their problem it doesn't mean anything.
No... This is a goth band.

Disturbed play some kosher mix of rap(ish) vocals with heavy rock music.

Old September 19th, 2011 #16
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Personal life

Draiman is Jewish,[3][4] though not religious - observant of orthodox law and custom.[5] David Brinn, writing in the Jerusalem Post calls Draiman "defiantly Jewish."[2]
In an interview with Playboy UK, Draiman revealed that he lost his viriginity when he was 12 years old.
Draiman formed his first band when he was going to Valley Torah high school in Los Angeles.[2]
Draiman was a health care administrator for five years, before joining Disturbed.[2]
He has many relatives who live in Israel, including his brother Ben Draiman whose musical style is more folk rock and ambient and who performs in Jerusalem, as well as his grandmother.[2][3][4] Draiman has expressed dissatisfaction with those rock musicians who collect Nazi memorabilia saying, "I don't give a fuck who you are. If you're going to brandish Nazi symbolism, I'm going to have a problem with you because I don't understand how anybody could think it's OK to wear something on their body that symbolizes the annihilation and genocide of my people. I'm not OK with that and there is no excuse and there is no explanation".[3] Draiman wrote the song "Never Again" (on the album Asylum) "about the Holocaust and the people who deny it, like Ahmadinejad. And part of our live show includes a video presentation depicting him as the new Hitler. Draiman also has a reference to God, from the Jewish prayer, saying "Elokai, bury me tonight" in the song 'Pain Redefined', in the album 'Ten Thousand Fists'. 'Elokai' is one of the sacred names of God, in Hebrew , meaning "My God", said during prayer."[2]
When Draiman was 16 years old, his girlfriend committed suicide. Draiman later wrote a song about the experience, titled "Inside the Fire", which appeared on the 2008 album Indestructible.[6]
Draiman politically identifies as a libertarian.[7]
He has family who live in Israel......

Old September 19th, 2011 #17
Chip Farley

As soon as I found out that Disturbed guy was a Jew, I quit listening to their music.

Same went for the Beastie Boys who I used to listen to in high-school. Heck I even listened to Luscious Jackson too.

Once someone finds out the truth about Jews (read 'Culture of Critique' by Kevin B. Macdonald) they will just become repulsed by anything Jewish and will avoid it.

Listen to Seether instead!

Old September 19th, 2011 #18
M.H.

Disturbed look like a good band:

Old September 19th, 2011 #19
cillian

Quote:
Some members of Skrewdriver were Jewish, but they're a highly respected Neo Nazi rock group:
Oh, which ones? What were their names?

Old September 19th, 2011 #20
M.H.

Doesn't beat Stahlgewitter

Thread