VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 29th, 2010 #21
Antaun Hughes

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Would you be cool if I lobotimized you with a rusty screwdriver?
(fucking troll)
I am never coming back here again. The way you guys talk to a damn 10th grader is unacceptable.

Old November 30th, 2010 #22
Elizabeth Fragale

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardude27 View Post
...well so anyways there's this other girl who's super fit in my English class. Her name is Amalya, she's the starting center on JV, 6'3", and happens to be black.
I always hate it when people combine race and "happens to be". That phrase implies something of far less gravity than one of the things that makes us who we are. People happen to take the same class as you, or happen to like the same band as you. Your race, your ethnicity, these things don't just happen.

Don't worry so much about your height or allow your insecurity about that to influence you into dating a black girl. Would you rather your future children be intelligent and average height, or a borderline retard who is only good at throwing a ball? When you're really around black people you can see what they really are. They're nothing.

Besides, genetics can be funny. I know a couple who were 5'7'' and 5'9'' and produced a 6'6'' man.

By the way, the "once you go black nobody wants you back" thing applies to men as well. Most white women know how gross black women are and would be forever disgusted learning you got close to dating one.

I'm sure you're a troll, but oh well.

Old November 30th, 2010 #23
TXC

Quote:
Well first off, I'm a (pure) white guy, 15, 10th grader from San Antonio, Tx...On my mom's side I'm Irish+British+German and on my dad's side (I don't know my dad because my mom split up with him right after I was born) i'm supposedly serbian, italian and german.

I have a german last name: Ziegler. Totally Nazi, right?

Well I've been around mexicans ever since I was put in school in 8th grade and I tried to get along with them, but they're such assholes to me because I'm white, you know? I attempted to date their pretty girls and live within their culture for a couple years, but that didn't work out. So last spring, I started becoming really racist as Mexican people turned me off. I thought about becoming a white supremacist.

This year, 10th grade started and I started really liking this white girl, Analia Rawlings, a naturally pretty aryan with sweet curves, a swimmer about my height. I started talking to her, asked her out the Thursday before thanksgiving vacation, but she said no, because she doesn't know me well enough.

...well so anyways there's this other girl who's super fit in my English class. Her name is Amalya, she's the starting center on JV, 6'3", and happens to be black. She's also super intelligent like me...the reason I don't want to date her is because she's a lakers fan (well that and because I'm 5'6" and she's 6'3" and I doubt she'll want someone that much shorter) but I could see myself being with her because I am smart and she is smart. I don't know how my mom/grandma would react, because they think/know I'm a white supremacist. Should I or should I not try to get with her, or would it be wrong???
I can't imagine why you would ask this question on this forum. Anyway, I say stick with the girl who first caught your eye. You can not possibly walk away from every girl that simply wants to get to know you better before dating you.

Old November 30th, 2010 #24
Chad Wentworth

Quote:
...well so anyways there's this other girl who's super fit in my English class. Her name is Amalya, she's the starting center on JV, 6'3", and happens to be black. She's also super intelligent like me...the reason I don't want to date her is because she's a lakers fan (well that and because I'm 5'6" and she's 6'3" and I doubt she'll want someone that much shorter) but I could see myself being with her because I am smart and she is smart.
Intelligent? Smart? For retarded level maybe.

Old November 30th, 2010 #25
Ian

Quote:
Well first off, I'm a (pure) white guy, 15, 10th grader from San Antonio, Tx...On my mom's side I'm Irish+British+German and on my dad's side (I don't know my dad because my mom split up with him right after I was born) i'm supposedly serbian, italian and german.

I have a german last name: Ziegler. Totally Nazi, right?

...This year, 10th grade started and I started really liking this white girl, Analia Rawlings, a naturally pretty aryan with sweet curves, a swimmer about my height. I started talking to her, asked her out the Thursday before thanksgiving vacation, but she said no, because she doesn't know me well enough.

...well so anyways there's this other girl who's super fit in my English class. Her name is Amalya, she's the starting center on JV, 6'3", and happens to be black. She's also super intelligent like me...the reason I don't want to date her is because she's a lakers fan (well that and because I'm 5'6" and she's 6'3" and I doubt she'll want someone that much shorter) but I could see myself being with her because I am smart and she is smart. I don't know how my mom/grandma would react, because they think/know I'm a white supremacist. Should I or should I not try to get with her, or would it be wrong???
Strange how the two girls have very similar names.

If really a 15 year old white boy, then dating a black girl 9 inches taller than you would present some possible difficulties. In particular you would get public reaction, from both blacks and whites, staring at least. You would stick out as a couple in a lot of places. And you haven't even asked her yet!

Old November 30th, 2010 #26
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

And just what kind of name is Analia for a White girl. This is a stupid name. I bet he made it up while typing the post. Who the fuck would name one's daughter Analia. Even niggers are smart enough not to do something like that.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old November 30th, 2010 #27
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

It's Hebrew and it means "merciful".

Old November 30th, 2010 #28
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
And just what kind of name is Analia for a White girl.
They're not all named Heather and Buffy, y'know.

Old November 30th, 2010 #29
elbwgreez

Sure, fuck her up the ass. Don't forget to burn a cross on her lawn, troll.

Old November 30th, 2010 #30
AussieWN
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaun Hughes View Post
I am never coming back here again. The way you guys talk to a damn 10th grader is unacceptable.
The wanker came onto a WN forum and asked us if it was ok to date a nigger,what kind of response did you think it would get. I regard non Whites as animals,so basicly this little tosser was asking for permission to commit beastiality. When it comes to niggers,my 3 favourite words are...Rope Tree Nigger

Old November 30th, 2010 #31
Chris Clafton

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieWN View Post
The wanker came onto a WN forum and asked us if it was ok to date a nigger,what kind of response did you think it would get. I regard non Whites as animals,so basicly this little tosser was asking for permission to commit beastiality. When it comes to niggers,my 3 favourite words are...Rope Tree Nigger
<--- They should have a "smilie" (.gif?) that features a tree branch too, instead of just the constructed support.

Old November 30th, 2010 #32
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
You may want to try cleaning your hookednose out with rifle cleaning equipment .
Or maybe he should try a shotgun mouthwash?

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Jew

Old November 30th, 2010 #33
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
It's Hebrew and it means "merciful".
Or it's Anal with ia stuck on the end. Stuck on the end? Klingons and your anus.

Jews have shit for brains, because their brains are actually located where our stomachs are.

Their skulls contain the food-digesting organ. They eat, it goes into their "brains", and then it travels down the spine and enters the colon via a very special and chosen-like organ called the jew-poo transverse spinal corridor.

Prove I'm wrong!

Old December 3rd, 2010 #34
Aiyetoro
Ọma Agbọọ

Well, apparently I would not care if you dated a Black girl.

Old December 12th, 2010 #35
guitardude27
White Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayCoomar View Post
And just what kind of name is Analia for a White girl. This is a stupid name. I bet he made it up while typing the post. Who the fuck would name one's daughter Analia. Even niggers are smart enough not to do something like that.
You want a facebook link or something?

Old December 12th, 2010 #36
John MacMillan

Quote:
Vijay has a thing for she-niggers. He'd probably appreciate that.

Old December 12th, 2010 #37
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:
Originally Posted by John MacMillan View Post
Vijay has a thing for she-niggers. He'd probably appreciate that.
Who the hell told u that? but i love beaner women like JLo.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old December 12th, 2010 #38
John MacMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayCoomar View Post
Who the hell told u that? but i love beaner women like JLo.
I seem to remember a certain dothead inviting a certain Nigerian temptress to India for some samosas and curry.

Old December 12th, 2010 #39
Chris Clafton

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by John MacMillan View Post
I seem to remember a certain dothead inviting a certain Nigerian temptress to India for some samosas and curry.
Haha, this dothead on Vnnchat talks about Aiyetoro, Serena Williams, TXC, and/or J.Lo 95% of the time.

Old December 12th, 2010 #40
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Why not pose this question to your friends on Facebook instead of making an ass out of yourself on a WN'ist forum? I mean really?

Better yet...arguewitheveryone.com would be a great forum for you to discuss this type of nonsense.

Thread