Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 26th, 2019 #1
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Default Racial DNA tests - Just how accurate?

Just a challenge for all you "racial nationalists" etc etc. Go pay sixty quid and stick the results up on here, even if you don't like em...I have....

I'd pay for some to have one done:

Richard Edmonds, Derek Beakon, Sue Clapp, Bob Gertner....
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ancestral-prediction-13392.pdf (290.7 KB, 59 views)

Last edited by Hilda Wogden; March 26th, 2019 at 12:34 PM.

Old March 26th, 2019 #2
Hilda Wogden
Banned

"Ashkenazi"? I suppose that means I'm a Nazi to the bone....

Last edited by Hilda Wogden; March 26th, 2019 at 12:40 PM.

Old March 26th, 2019 #3
Hilda Wogden
Banned

God, I just can't live with being 2 percent Juden. I'm doing a Wilshaw.....

Old March 26th, 2019 #4
Hilda Wogden
Banned

jewsign

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws

Old March 26th, 2019 #5
Hilda Wogden
Banned

I also notice, on a similar (DNA related thread) on SF, some are putting "screen shots" of their results up - NOT GOOD ENOUGH - stick the actual pdf from the lab up please. That can't be falsified. And let's be honest, what is 1 -5 percent non white really?? I'd be more disappointed if mine had showed up negroid or Asiatic DNA).

Just look at the Greeks - some of us have supported them due to GD etc, but let's be honest, they are not white in the way we mean white. I doubt on average, one of them has even 70 percent Aryan blood.

Last edited by Hilda Wogden; March 26th, 2019 at 12:58 PM.

Old March 26th, 2019 #6
Crowe

Your temerity is unbelievable. You took a DNA test, came back as 2% jew, decide to own it, and now you're attacking the Whiteness of Greeks?

Most of us know those DNA tests are a sham.

Craig Cobb took one, and it said he's 10% nigger. With that high of a mixture, it would easily show itself in physical traits. He'd have the forehead, or nose, or lips, something recognizable as a negroid feature.

Greeks as a people have historically shown more Aryan character traits than Anglo-Saxons. That's my opinion, of course.

Old March 26th, 2019 #7
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Your temerity is unbelievable. You took a DNA test, came back as 2% jew, decide to own it, and now you're attacking the Whiteness of Greeks?

Most of us know those DNA tests are a sham.

Craig Cobb took one, and it said he's 10% nigger. With that high of a mixture, it would easily show itself in physical traits. He'd have the forehead, or nose, or lips, something recognizable as a negroid feature.

Greeks as a people have historically shown more Aryan character traits than Anglo-Saxons. That's my opinion, of course.
DNA tests can be a sham. And yes, some testing labs throw some non-white in if they know one is a WN. However, DNA tests are also used by the Israeli government to prove or disprove Jewish ancestry for people wishing to move to Israel, if they cannot prove conclusively that their Mother was Jewish.

As you say about the Greeks - "historically". That is like saying the Egyptians are white, because the pyramid builders and the early dynasties were white. Greeks have lots of Turk blood.

Yes I've "owned it" as you say - FFS, that I'm one fiftieth Jewish. Is that really a big deal? I would've been OK under the Nuremberg laws and would've got in the SS too. Are we really trying to "out-nazi" the nazis these days??

I've taken this same DNA test with 3 other companies and am waiting on the results to compare.

PS the Israeli embassy in London tell me I have no "right to return" and therefore am not eligible for the £20,000 resettlement grant I was hoping to apply for, fly out, cash it in, then fly back. Oh well....

Old March 26th, 2019 #8
Henry.

Quote:
The vast majority of people in the British Isles (including the English) are Celtic and not Anglo-Saxon, which was a culture forced on them by invaders and a treasonous line of Celtic 'nobility' that sold out their own people for a place at the trough. A bit like today's 'Scottish/German/Danish/Polish/Greek' royal family which serves the needs of invaders over those of the native population(s).

Old March 26th, 2019 #9
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda Wogden View Post
Just a challenge for all you "racial nationalists" etc etc. Go pay sixty quid and stick the results up on here, even if you don't like em...I have....

I'd pay for some to have one done:

Richard Edmonds, Derek Beakon, Sue Clapp, Bob Gertner....
Mark Collett, Lawrence Rustem, Paul Golding, Jewda Fransen...

Old March 26th, 2019 #10
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
The vast majority of people in the British Isles (including the English) are Celtic and not Anglo-Saxon, which was a culture forced on them by invaders and a treasonous line of Celtic 'nobility' that sold out their own people for a place at the trough. A bit like today's 'Scottish/German/Danish/Polish/Greek' royal family which serves the needs of invaders over those of the native population(s).
Yes, I was a bit disappointed with the test, "64 percent British and Irish". What constitutes British? Where is the breakdown of Scots, Welsh, Irish etc. And what is considered "English"? Why no mention of it? Personally, I consider the Anglo-Saxons to be the English.

Old March 26th, 2019 #11
markcrombie28

You are a disgusting Jueden sTampon .

Old March 26th, 2019 #12
Henry.

Quote:
Yes, I was a bit disappointed with the test, "64 percent British and Irish". What constitutes British? Where is the breakdown of Scots, Welsh, Irish etc. And what is considered "English"? Why no mention of it? Personally, I consider the Anglo-Saxons to be the English.
I'd say the significant 'Anglo-Saxon' factor was an imposition of culture rather than any injection of alien blood. The further afield the alien influence moved from eastern England the more resistance it met in trying to replace Celtic culture. That hostility which has often been violent, is still strong among many Scots, Irish and Welsh and in England became expressed by many as a 'class struggle' against the hereditary elites. Today, noteworthy incidence of Anglo-Saxon DNA remains rooted in eastern England but elsewhere in the Isles it is found in relatively insignificant amounts. Similar with the Norman invasion. This also brought great changes in culture and law but with little racial change, if any at all.

Old March 26th, 2019 #13
joefrombradford

The whispering grass likes his DNA tests, drug tests, etc doesn't he? That's what HnH are trying to reduce Nationalism to, the fucking Jeremy Kyle show.

So he's a 98% white snitch, what does he want? A gold star or something?

At least three of the four people he's implied have something to hide in their ancestry, were his comrades for several decades. I wonder why their supposed jewishness didn't seem to bother him back then.
Attached Images

Last edited by joefrombradford; March 26th, 2019 at 05:35 PM.

Old March 26th, 2019 #14
Henry.

It is a divisive and destructive myth that the people of the British Isles form a multi-racial hybrid. In the video below we see a 'chosen' example of racial purity (lol) pedaling that myth yet seemingly shy of the fact that she belongs to an inbred sub-racial group that is between only 600-800 years old...See here: https://www.timesofisrael.com/ashken...e-study-finds/ while the people of these Isles form the oldest surviving racial stock in Europe at somewhere between 40,000-50,000 years old!

Repugnant Liar...

Old March 27th, 2019 #15
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
The whispering grass likes his DNA tests, drug tests, etc doesn't he? That's what HnH are trying to reduce Nationalism to, the fucking Jeremy Kyle show.

So he's a 98% white snitch, what does he want? A gold star or something?

At least three of the four people he's implied have something to hide in their ancestry, were his comrades for several decades. I wonder why their supposed jewishness didn't seem to bother him back then.
You scared to take one Joe, in case your Bangladeshi strain shows up? One of the pitfalls of coming from Bradford I suppose?

Old March 27th, 2019 #16
Crowe

Identical twins, different results from DNA tests:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/d...lace-1.4980976

If I took one, and it came back saying I was 2% jew, my first thought would be BULLSHIT!

If they can't even get identical twins right, then how could they be right on as little as 2% of something?

Old March 28th, 2019 #17
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Quote:
Identical twins, different results from DNA tests:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/d...lace-1.4980976

If I took one, and it came back saying I was 2% jew, my first thought would be BULLSHIT!

If they can't even get identical twins right, then how could they be right on as little as 2% of something?
Maybe it is BS, maybe not. The Jews have been in this country a long time. Who knows what one of my ancestors might have got up to. To be honest, I don't care either way and had a good laugh when I first read the test results. What is 2 percent really? And if I'd never taken the test, I'd be none the wiser anyway.

Old March 30th, 2019 #18
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by markcrombie28 View Post
You are a disgusting Jueden sTampon .
And you are?

Old March 30th, 2019 #19
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
I'd say the significant 'Anglo-Saxon' factor was an imposition of culture rather than any injection of alien blood. The further afield the alien influence moved from eastern England the more resistance it met in trying to replace Celtic culture. That hostility which has often been violent, is still strong among many Scots, Irish and Welsh and in England became expressed by many as a 'class struggle' against the hereditary elites. Today, noteworthy incidence of Anglo-Saxon DNA remains rooted in eastern England but elsewhere in the Isles it is found in relatively insignificant amounts. Similar with the Norman invasion. This also brought great changes in culture and law but with little racial change, if any at all.
"alien blood"??!! Are you for real? The "English" are the Englisc. Comes from Anglish. The Anglo-Saxons are the English. whoever was here previously were deffo not calling themselves English. Either way, different tribes of Europe, same race, same people mixing - as we can because we are so alike.

The English are Anglo-Saxon and we are Germanic.

Old March 30th, 2019 #20
Henry.

Quote:
The English are Anglo-Saxon and we are Germanic.
From your own claims you are 100% Jew.

Thread