From your own claims you are 100% Jew.
Come on the Henry.....

Old March 30th, 2019 #22
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
From your own claims you are 100% Jew.
Who would you have for racial heroes then Henry? And what shall we call them?

Old March 30th, 2019 #23
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Your temerity is unbelievable. You took a DNA test, came back as 2% jew, decide to own it, and now you're attacking the Whiteness of Greeks?

Most of us know those DNA tests are a sham.

Craig Cobb took one, and it said he's 10% nigger. With that high of a mixture, it would easily show itself in physical traits. He'd have the forehead, or nose, or lips, something recognizable as a negroid feature.

Greeks as a people have historically shown more Aryan character traits than Anglo-Saxons. That's my opinion, of course.
Here in the USSA some "ancestry" corporations are allowing law enforcement access to their DNA files. I once worked for the U. S. federal government for the U. S. Veteran's Administration as a medicinal chemist and was a "double whammy" being a physician. I also worked for two states (one as a university professor, another as a medical director for a prison system.) I have a high security clearance and if the government wanted to get in touch with me, they always would know where I am. However, I'm not going to get a DNA test, which would possibly show that I'm descended from Australian aborigines, or have ancestors which came from central Africa. I know I'm of Irish, German, and Scottish ancestry, after my family traced our genealogy with direct records.

No big lips, knuckle-dragging, etc., in my heritage.

Old March 30th, 2019 #24
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Here in the USSA some "ancestry" corporations are allowing law enforcement access to their DNA files. I once worked for the U. S. federal government for the U. S. Veteran's Administration as a medicinal chemist and was a "double whammy" being a physician. I also worked for two states (one as a university professor, another as a medical director for a prison system.) I have a high security clearance and if the government wanted to get in touch with me, they always would know where I am. However, I'm not going to get a DNA test, which would possibly show that I'm descended from Australian aborigines, or have ancestors which came from central Africa. I know I'm of Irish, German, and Scottish ancestry, after my family traced our genealogy with direct records.

No big lips, knuckle-dragging, etc., in my heritage.
You some kinda anti-semite.......

Old March 30th, 2019 #25
Erik T. White

Don't pull that "anti-semite" horseshit with me!!!! "Anti-semite" just refers to haters of jooz, if you're a joo!!!! There are lots of Semites, if you didn't know!!!

Quote:
Semite noun
Sem·​ite | \ ˈse-ˌmīt

, especially British ˈsē-ˌmīt\
Definition of Semite
a
: a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs
b
: a descendant of these peoples
: a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Semite

As far as a clear answer from me:

I HATE JEWS!!!!!

Anything else? I think my answer is quite clear.

Old April 2nd, 2019 #26
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Don't pull that "anti-semite" horseshit with me!!!! "Anti-semite" just refers to haters of jooz, if you're a joo!!!! There are lots of Semites, if you didn't know!!!

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Semite

As far as a clear answer from me:

I HATE JEWS!!!!!

Anything else? I think my answer is quite clear.

Sarcasm is wasted on this forum.

Thread