Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 3rd, 2012 #241
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
The right to practise incest is also part of this issue for Jews and their endeavours in this field are already bearing fruit.

look at what the Jews in Rhode Island have managed to pull off (no pun intended) where the criminal law on incest was repealed in 1989.
And so now you see the thin end of the wedge introduced:
The Jews won't stop at this. Remember under Jewish law a girl becomes a woman at 12 and can marry even her uncle at 12 yrs and 6 months.

The coefficient in uncle/niece relationship is 1/8 whereas first cousins is 1/16.

http://www.genetic-genealogy.co.uk/Toc115570144.html
Marriages between cousins have never been exclusive to Jewish society, however. Historically in colonial and post-colonial America there was certainly nothing unusual about marriages between cousins, particularly in colonial Virginia and in the Carolinas, where it was often the norm through the 19th century.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #242
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
The right to practise incest is also part of this issue for Jews and their endeavours in this field are already bearing fruit.

look at what the Jews in Rhode Island have managed to pull off (no pun intended) where the criminal law on incest was repealed in 1989.
And so now you see the thin end of the wedge introduced:
The Jews won't stop at this. Remember under Jewish law a girl becomes a woman at 12 and can marry even her uncle at 12 yrs and 6 months.

The coefficient in uncle/niece relationship is 1/8 whereas first cousins is 1/16.

http://www.genetic-genealogy.co.uk/Toc115570144.html

Good, enlightening post and people would be stupid to believe that the constant promotion of such things in the media was not designed to get us to accept such things as normal.

I bet you he misses the point, though....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Marriages between cousins have never been exclusive to Jewish society, however. Historically in colonial and post-colonial America there was certainly nothing unusual about marriages between cousins, particularly in colonial Virginia and in the Carolinas, where it was often the norm through the 19th century.

.....told you.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #243
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Good, enlightening post and people would be stupid to believe that the constant promotion of such things in the media was not designed to get us to accept such things as normal.
Has anybody noticed the jewmedia latest catch phrase for the goyim, "the new normal". Anything that is decadent is now termed, "the new normal".

VNN Media

Old October 3rd, 2012 #244
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post

....told you.
If he bothered to read the post then he certainly doesn't give the impression he understood it.

Have you watched that video yet?

Old October 3rd, 2012 #245
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
Has anybody noticed the jewmedia latest catch phrase for the goyim, "the new normal". Anything that is decadent is now termed, "the new normal".
I can't say I have, but I shall certainly watch out for this.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #246
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
If he bothered to read the post then he certainly doesn't give the impression he understood it.

Have you watched that video yet?
I've long thought that he skim reads and then just rushes to reply without actually having let the words or meaning sink in.

(no, it's on my to-do list today.)

Old October 3rd, 2012 #247
James Hawthorne

Quote:
I can't say I have, but I shall certainly watch out for this.
A sitcom is coming our way with just this title, staring that old hag jew, Ellen Barkin.

Quote:
Co-created by Ryan Murphy of "Glee" and "American Horror Story" fame, "New Normal" is about a male couple in a committed relationship who decide to have a child through a surrogate. It is no more offensive than Mitchell and Cameron's relationship in ABC's "Modern Family," there is one extremely brief kiss between the two guys, and the only offensive language spews from the heavily lipsticked mouth of Barkin's character: You'd have to be an idiot not to see that her bigotry is played for laughs, a tradition that goes back at least as far as, oh, I don't know, Archie Bunker?

[...]

http://www.sfgate.com/tv/article/The...#ixzz28FYX4wNQ

VNN Media

Last edited by James Hawthorne; October 3rd, 2012 at 10:17 AM.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #248
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
A sitcom is coming our way with just this title, staring that old hag jew, Ellen Barkin.
keeeeee-rist on a bike......

Storyline

Quote:
A single mother's life as she becomes a surrogate for a gay couple.
Add Full Plot | Add Synopsis
Plot Keywords:
Gay | Gay Couple | Single Mother | Surrogate Mother | Pregnancy | See more »
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2087571/

It's just never-ending, isn't it?

Old October 3rd, 2012 #249
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
For a Jewish girl the age of maturity is 12 and at 12 yrs, 6 months, 1 day she can marry an uncle.
Mea culpa. You are right: I'd forgotten that it is 13 for boys and 12 for girls.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #250
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:

.....told you.
Genealogy tells me that.

My 6th-great-grandfather, George Phillips, who was born in 1725 in Richmond Co., Virginia, married his first cousin, Hannah Goad, the daughter of his mother Hannah (Goad) Phillips' brother, Abraham Goad, who was born in 1709, in Richmond Co. Virginia.

My 4th-great-grandfather, Elijah V. Hollis, who was born in 1788 in Fairfield District, South Carolina, married his first cousin, Susannah Hollis, the daughter of his father Elijah Hollis' brother, Moses Hollis Jr. who was born in 1758 in Fairfax Co., Virginia.

My 4th-great-grandfather, Alexander Howle, who was born in 1783 in Edgefield District, South Carolina, married his first cousin, Martha Morgan, the daughter of his mother, Milly Elizabeth (Minter) Howle's sister, Anna Maria (Minter) Morgan, who was born in 1769 to William and Martha (Goode) Minter.

And that is just on my mother's father's side of the family....

Old October 3rd, 2012 #251
Henry.

Quote:
Genealogy tells me that.

My 6th-great-grandfather, George Phillips, who was born in 1725 in Richmond Co., Virginia, married his first cousin, Hannah Goad, the daughter of his mother .....

I've heard excessive marriage between first cousins can destroy cognition in future generations.....

Old October 3rd, 2012 #252
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Genealogy tells me that.

My 6th-great-grandfather, George Phillips, who was born in 1725 in Richmond Co., Virginia, married his first cousin, Hannah Goad, the daughter of his mother Hannah (Goad) Phillips' brother, Abraham Goad, who was born in 1709, in Richmond Co. Virginia.

My 4th-great-grandfather, Elijah V. Hollis, who was born in 1788 in Fairfield District, South Carolina, married his first cousin, Susannah Hollis, the daughter of his father Elijah Hollis' brother, Moses Hollis Jr. who was born in 1758 in Fairfax Co., Virginia.

My 4th-great-grandfather, Alexander Howle, who was born in 1783 in Edgefield District, South Carolina, married his first cousin, Martha Morgan, the daughter of his mother, Milly Elizabeth (Minter) Howle's sister, Anna Maria (Minter) Morgan, who was born in 1769 to William and Martha (Goode) Minter.

Right, ok, but how does that have anything to do with what Henry said?

Quote:
Cousin Marriage

Can I get married to my cousin?

Yes, cousin marriages (first, second, etc) are allowed to take place. A man can not marry his aunt, but he can marry his cousin. A woman may marry her uncle provided she is Jewish.

http://www.weddingvendors.com/marria.../rhode-island/

You can marry cousins in the UK with nothing to stop you but the ewww factor.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #253
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I've heard excessive marriage between first cousins can destroy cognition in future generations.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by that f***ing pop-up
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Henry. again.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #254
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
In the case of the ancestors that I cited, they were of the colonial gentry class and owned property which may have been one reason for marrying within the family, to keep their properties in the family. European royalty often does the same thing. Queen Victoria and Prince Albert were first cousins.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #255
Hadding

Quote:
Talking of Edgar Steele, I found a post of his on this very forum last night - one in which he said that Strom was not a political prisoner.
I don't think Strom was a political prisoner either. He was essentially framed by his wife and then did himself in by pleading guilty to the one charge that wasn't dismissed, because it was the easy way out.

Quote:
Then why cite it, if it's just "a pop song"?
Because it was all in fun, you silly bitch. I find the song amusing for its rigid moral grandstanding combined with barely contained lust.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #256
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Right, ok, but how does that have anything to do with what Henry said?
Henry was saying that Jews commonly have endogamous marriages, as if such were a distinctly Jewish custom, which they aren't

Old October 3rd, 2012 #257
Henry.

Never mind, Bev...I'll ask my uncle to 'give-me-one' later....it's the thought that counts

Old October 3rd, 2012 #258
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
My Hollis ancestor was the only one that practiced excessive first cousiin marriage. His second wife was his first wife's younger sister, a fact for which his first wife never quite forgave him.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #259
Henry.

Quote:
Henry was saying that Jews commonly have endogamous marriages, as if such were a distinctly Jewish custom, which they aren't
Quite right, Steven. You explain to her exactly what I didn't mean.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #260
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Never mind, Bev...I'll ask my uncle to 'give-me-one' later....it's the thought that counts
Will you STOP it!? I'm spreading rep round random posts like mad in order to catch up!

Tags
forrest, groomers, grooming, jeremy forrest, paedophile

Thread