Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 3rd, 2012 #261
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Henry was saying that Jews commonly have endogamous marriages, as if such were a distinctly Jewish custom, which they aren't
I'd make the letters u, n, c, l and e even bigger but it annoys those browsing via phones.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #262
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Quite right, Steven. You explain to her exactly what I didn't mean.
Well, if you were implying that the Jews, who practice endogamy, are trying to persuade Whites to do likewise, they are a bit late; Whites have been doing it for centuries; just not so much now as they used to, which was the point I was making.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #263
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Well, if you were implying that the Jews, who practice endogamy, are trying to persuade Whites to do likewise, they are a bit late; Whites have been doing it for centuries; just not so much now as they used to, which was the point I was making.
Cite 100 (one for each year in just one of your centuries) examples of uncles and nieces from the White race willingly and knowingly marrying each other.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #264
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
I don't think Strom was a political prisoner either. He was essentially framed by his wife and then did himself in by pleading guilty to the one charge that wasn't dismissed, because it was the easy way out.
Oh - so Strom was innocent? I don't know too much about the case.

Quote:
Because it was all in fun, you silly bitch. I find the song amusing for its rigid moral grandstanding combined with barely contained lust.
If I believe you (which I don't - I suspect you'll need a new chain and gears after that much backpedalling) why introduce amusement into a serious thread without at the very least using a smiley or two to indicate intended levity?

Old October 3rd, 2012 #265
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Cite 100 (one for each year in just one of your centuries) examples of uncles and nieces from the White race willingly and knowingly marrying each other.
That's a different form on endogamy to be sure; but I tend to think the Rhode Island law that has been cited is more applicable to marriages between first cousins, rather than between uncles and nieces, unless I'm mistaken.

Rhode Island has always been very much a stronghold of the Jews in this country, going back to the 1600's.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #266
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
That's a different form on endogamy to be sure; but I tend to think the Rhode Island law that has been cited is more applicable to marriages between first cousins, rather than between uncles and nieces, unless I'm mistaken.

Rhode Island has always been very much a stronghold of the Jews in this country, going back to the 1600's.
Once again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry
Can I get married to my cousin?

Yes, cousin marriages (first, second, etc) are allowed to take place. A man can not marry his aunt, but he can marry his cousin. A woman may marry her uncle provided she is Jewish.

http://www.weddingvendors.com/marria.../rhode-island/
The Jews won't stop at this. Remember under Jewish law a girl becomes a woman at 12 and can marry even her uncle at 12 yrs and 6 months.

The coefficient in uncle/niece relationship is 1/8 whereas first cousins is 1/16.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #267
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Once again:
I don't see the Jews trying to get us Goyim to marry our nieces.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #268
Bev
drinking tea

Anyone got any paracetamol?

Old October 3rd, 2012 #269
Hadding

Uncle-niece marriage is legal in Australia (except Queensland), Canada, Germany, Sweden, Portugal, etc. There must be millions of examples. Here's a famous example from the UK,
Baron_Acton Baron_Acton

First-cousin marriage is legal in many of the United States. The risk of congenital illness from such marriages is only somewhat increased, and it depends on what genes the parents are carrying.

I suspect that the laws against cousin-marriage were enacted as much for social reasons, to break up clans and promote homogenization of the population, as for any eugenic purpose.

Last edited by Hadding; October 3rd, 2012 at 11:50 AM.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #270
Henry.

Quote:
Anyone got any paracetamol?
I've got some. I keep them under my foreskin for when uncle has toothache.

How many would you like......

Old October 3rd, 2012 #271
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
I've got some. I keep them under my foreskin for when uncle has toothache.

How many would you like......
Ah....the head-desk pain is not actually that bad after all.....

Save them for your ignored and neglected uncle.....

Old October 3rd, 2012 #272
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Uncle-niece marriage is legal in Australia (except Queensland), Canada, Germany, Sweden, Portugal, etc. There must be millions of examples. Here's a famous example from the UK, Baron Acton.

First-cousin marriage is legal in many of the United States. The risk of congenital illness from such marriages is only somewhat increased, and it depends on what genes the parents are carrying.

I suspect that the laws against cousin-marriage were enacted as much for social reasons, to break up clans and promote homogenization of the population, as for any eugenic purpose.
Ah, so it does work, then. Phew - I was beginning to suspect those benevolent elderly basement dwellers had lost their touch.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #273
Hadding

Quote:
If I believe you (which I don't - I suspect you'll need a new chain and gears after that much backpedalling) why introduce amusement into a serious thread without at the very least using a smiley or two to indicate intended levity?
I think most people probably understood, when I started with, "Omg you men are evil," that this was not my usual manner of speaking and that I might be putting on a bit. I don't generally use smileys. Smileys are for the inarticulate writer or the obtuse reader, or for children.

Most people also wouldn't be so tiresome as to nitpick my mockery of the song on grounds of inaccuracy. Mockery isn't expected to be strictly accurate.

Your carping is tiresome, and responding to you just multiplies the tiresomeness, which is why I put limits on it.

Last edited by Hadding; October 3rd, 2012 at 12:38 PM.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #274
Henry.

Quote:
Uncle-niece marriage is legal in Australia (except Queensland)
Looking at the explanation given on Wiki such a marriage is legal there.

In Queensland it's incest that's ilegal except in cases where the provisions of the Marriage Act of 1961 are met.

Meaning: Couples who are married in accordance with the Act or eligible for marriage under the Act.
Quote:
Only in Queensland is unlawful incest defined to include sex between an uncle or aunt with their niece or nephew, although even here its application is curtailed by the effect of the federal Marriage Act 1961, as the Queensland Criminal Code states that the crime of incest does not apply to “persons who are lawfully married or entitled to be lawfully married”. The Marriage Act 1961 permits opposite-sex uncle-niece and aunt-nephew marriages (avunculate marriage), provided both parties are of marriageable age (people aged 16 or over), thus nieces aged 16 or over may legally engage in incest with their uncles in Queensland just as nephews aged 16 or over may legally engage in incest with their aunts in this state,....
It seems that only same-sex relationships between aunt/niece - uncle/nephew fall under the purview of the criminal law of incest in Queensland, and it should because this behaviour is disgusting, but it's also quite odd, as only in these relationships is it impossible to breed with each other.
Quote:
...but same-sex uncle-nephew and aunt-niece incest is banned in Queensland even in the case of consenting adults as the Marriage Act 1961 does not allow same-sex marriage. Uncles and aunts have the same genetic relatedness to their nieces and nephews as grandparents have with their grandsons and granddaughters and half-siblings have with each other (r=25%).
In the case of Rhode Island. The criminal incest laws were removed to allow Jewesses and their uncles to marry but this 'right to marry' doesn't apply to the other races, who can fiddle and breed with each other, but are not allowed to marry.

Those incest laws were made by white people for the betterment of white society but they were removed in Rhode Island to accommodate the Jews.

Quote:
In all states, close blood-relatives that fall under the incest statutes include father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, and in some states, first cousins, although Rhode Island allows uncles to marry their nieces if they are part of a community, such as orthodox Jews, for whom such marriages are permitted. Many states also apply incest laws to non-blood relations including stepparents, step-siblings, and in-laws
I notice New Jersey turns a blind eye to this kind of thing.

Quote:
United States

In the United States the District of Columbia and every state, except Rhode Island, have some form of codified incest prohibition.[28] However, individual statutes vary widely. Rhode Island repealed its criminal incest statute in 1989,[28] Ohio only targets parental figures,[28] and New Jersey does not apply any penalties when both parties are 18 years of age or older.[28] Massachusetts issues a penalty of up to 20 years' imprisonment for those engaging in sexual activities with relatives closer than first cousins[28] and Hawaii up to 5 years in jail for "sexual penetration" with certain blood relatives and in-laws.[28] It is even punishable by up to life imprisonment in some states.
No surprises there with New Jersey then.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #275
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I think most people probably understood, when I started with, "Omg you men are evil," that this was not my usual manner of speaking and that I might be putting on a bit. I don't generally use smileys. Smileys are for the inarticulate writer or the obtuse reader, or for children.

Most people also wouldn't be so tiresome as to nitpick my mockery of the song on grounds of inaccuracy. Mockery isn't expected to be strictly accurate.

Your carping is tiresome, and responding to you just multiplies the tiresomeness, which is why I put limits on it.
I think you're assuming that most people read everything you post and are therefore familiar with your literary modus operandi. I don't recall reading many posts from you, with the exception of the now infamous eristic post.

It's an easy mistake to make on my part though. I hadn't imagined that anyone could find anything amusing in the subject of paedophilia.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #276
Hadding

Quote:
I think you're assuming that most people read everything you post and are therefore familiar with your literary modus operandi. I don't recall reading many posts from you, with the exception of the now infamous eristic post.
You only had to read that one post with a normal level of comprehension before nitpicking it in a totally deluded manner and calling me a liar.

Quote:
It's an easy mistake to make on my part though. I hadn't imagined that anyone could find anything amusing in the subject of paedophilia.
It's not pædophilia, you bitch from hell. The addressee of the song is an underage girl that can pass for legal adult.

What makes the song potentially funny is that the singer's moral posture shows signs of being unsteady, much like that of Right Reason in Aristophanes' Clouds.

Last edited by Hadding; October 3rd, 2012 at 01:36 PM.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #277
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
You only had to read that one post with a normal level of comprehension before nitpicking it in a totally deluded manner and calling me a liar.

It's not pædophilia, you bitch from hell. The addressee of the song is an underage girl that can pass for legal adult. What makes the song potentially funny is that the singer's moral posture shows signs of being unsteady, much like that of Right Reason in Aristophanes' Clouds.
The thread is about a teacher who systematically groomed a young girl before running away with her when she reached 15, not just about your one post.

I did not imagine anyone could bring themselves to post humour in a thread about paedophilia and assumed that all posts in the thread were serious.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #278
Hadding

Quote:
The thread is about a teacher who systematically groomed a young girl before running away with her when she reached 15, not just about your one post.
And that's not pædophilia either, according to any expert definition.

Quote:
I did not imagine anyone could bring themselves to post humour in a thread about paedophilia and assumed that all posts in the thread were serious.
That's because you are fucking obtuse.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #279
Marcus
Banned

Since when was this thread about advocating incest?

You fucking freaks. SSSHEESH.......

Old October 3rd, 2012 #280
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
And that's not pædophilia either, according to any expert definition.
There is a noticeable absence of a UK law-defined definition of the word and I tend not to take notice or set store by the word of experts psychobabblers and their definitions and fine distinctions.
Quote:

That's because you are fucking obtuse.
No, it's because I have some semblance of morals.

Tags
forrest, groomers, grooming, jeremy forrest, paedophile

Thread