Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 25th, 2011 #1
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default "Suck muh dik" says nig defendant to judge.

Quote:
A foul-mouthed murderer who made a raunchy request to a Brooklyn judge before his sentencing on Monday received plenty of prison time to rethink his choice of words.

Zaire Paige, 24, was hit with 107 years to life for killing Lethania Garcia and wounding four others in a brazen October 2008 Fort Greene shootout.

But before getting the maximum possible sentence, Paige tried to get one last dig in at the judge, Vincent Del Giudice, telling him, "With all due respect and from the bottom of my heart, suck my d---."

Without missing a beat, Del Diudice fired off a comeback and then tough justice.

"I respectfully decline your offer," the judge dead-panned. "You are a danger to all civilized members of society."

Paige was convicted of teaming up with Robert Crawford in a lunchtime attack on Garcia, 20.

The pair tracked him down as he left a state court, opened fire and continued to shoot inside a hair salon, killing their target and wounding four others, including off-duty cop Andrea Cox.

Crawford was sentenced to 53 years in prison last month.

Del Giudice and Paige had a prickly relationship.

The defendant named the judge in a rambling 128-page federal lawsuit that was dismissed. Del Giudice also barred Paige from the proceedings after he screamed at a testifying cop.
http://www.newnation.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=204611

Thread