VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 28th, 2011 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Tom

6-6-07

Dear Tom: Many thanks for your thought-provoking letter of 30 MAY! I don’t have a crystal ball for The Middle East, nor do I have a magic carpet, but I do hear that “The Thief of Bagdad” is still used as a U.S. military training film, with the evil magician representing Osama bin Laden. It is great to know that our military is up to date!

I lack a crystal ball, but I have a good idea that The Middle East is a political/demographic kaleidoscope. When it turns, all the pieces form a different configuration. The Kurds form one important piece, for they are a nation without a state. The USA used them as patsies when Saddam ruled Iraq, & when the USA was making trouble for Iran’s Ayatollah Khomeini, around the time of the Iran-Iraq War, if I recall correctly. With the USA’s toppling of Saddam, with help from the Kurds, Turkey has been experiencing Kurdish separatism within its territory. The Kurds occupy the 2 major oilfields, as I gather: Kirkuk & Mosul, or at least one of them. Turkey is cozy with Israel, as well as the USA, & the USA is cozy with the Iraqi Kurds, so which ones will the USA screw? My guess is the Kurds – again. But a Turkish invasion of Iraqi territory would likely create even more dissension amongst the Sunnis & Shia of Iraq, not to mention Iran, which seems desirous of annexing the Shia part of Iraq, as it almost did in the Iran-Iraq War, had the USA not supplied its ally, Saddam, with “weapons of mass-destruction.”

In “A Century of War,” Engdahl reports U.S. intentions of establishing “a crescent of crisis” from the Balkans to Central Asia, ostensibly to gain control of oilfields & supply routes. Apparently, the crises prevent ZOG from getting much oil out of the region, as well as threatening the shut-down of the entire Persian Gulf. I’m sure someone has calculated how much a barrel of oil costs in terms of the U.S. military commitments, & I’d guess that it’s exorbitant. ZOG knows!

The Bush regime is another Zionist-Armageddonist bunch with a heady dose of hubris, that arrogance which offends the gods. There is indeed a streak of madness in our ZOG. No one in his right mind would meddle in The Balkans, nor in Afghanistan, if he’d read any history. As for the bastard state of Iraq, which the Brits carved out of The Turkish Empire after WW I, our toppling of Saddam guaranteed chaos, as we now experience.

According to former Mossadnik, Victor Ostrovsky, Iraq was #1 on Israel’s hitlist. Other jewish sources confirm that Israel wants its territory to extend from the Tigris-Euphrates to the Nile, the 2 blue lines on the Israeli flag. What Emperor Bush thinks he’s doing in this area may benefit Israel, but it certainly harms the USA. I would. be surprised if any candidate for U.S. presidency had U.S. interests at heart, especially when we follow the money, i.e. the campaign funding.

All I have to add is DOWZ & ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread