VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 1st, 2011 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Two Short Letters

11-11-06

Dear Michael: I just received from your zoggies a prohibited item under Mail Restriction F11-282. The item refused by ZOG was a White Christmas Drive flier from the R.N.P.A. The text casts no aspersions, whatsoever, on any race. I therefore conclude (1) That it is illegal to be White in Washington State Prisons. In that case, your eviction notice will arrive in due course. (2) Christmas is illegal in your ZOG-gulag. (3) Charity drives are illegal.

(1) I believe that a racial appeal for any other race or ethnic group would not be prohibited by your zoggies. (2) I do not believe they have outlawed Christmas, as yet. (3) I do not believe they have outlawed charity drives for any other group, such as The Red Cross, Salvation Army, &c. What say your zoggies? I can assure you that this matter will receive mention worldwide, to add to the current disrepute into which the U.S. ‘justice’ system has fallen. Imagine such a situation in a Black Moslem country, such as Somalia or Sudan: Black prisoners would be denied receipt of Black Moslem charity requests for Black Moslems in a majority Black Moslem country! Black Moslem prisoners would be justified in thinking that their prisons were run by a hostile, anti-Black Moslem regime, & they would be correct. How many ways can we say that our ZOG is indeed alien to the interests of the American majority? Mark Twain stated that humor & ridicule are the best weapons against tyranny, & world readers about this silly incident will make zoggies laughingstocks, as they so richly deserve. What goes around comes around, with interest. The Chinese & Iranians, in addition to the North Koreans, will use such information to blow the Jewnited States hypocrites off their high horse, pronto, when they begin to criticise Chinese human rights records et al. Or are your zoggies in the pay of the Chinese? Whatever wrongs they do here are ‘right’ for rivals of the USA. Yes, zoggies, there is an Internet.

The following information is reproduced for your records. DOWZ! & ORION!

Eric

--------------------

10 FEB 08

Hail Daniel! Thanks for your letter of 4 FEB 08 & your acknowledgement that land is not people & people are not land. So let’s not talk about land any more. Let’s talk about people, our people, & our efforts to appeal to them.

As you say, others’ current experiences with “nation-building” deserve our attention, when we allow for ethnic differences, & historical background, for they have lessons for us, who are attempting to build our own nation. As we have discussed, the land we live on has long existed, but Our Nation has yet to exist, as a conscious biological entity. It can be argued that one’s existence requires his awareness that he exists. Descartes said, “I think, therefore I am,” which is open to question, since it is equally true that he was, therefore he thought; a chicken or egg question.

So now, we come to the real work of nation-building: Finding people who can agree on our goal. If you find such people, please let me know, & I shall do the same for you. The Blightwing Babel lies before us.

Keep your ideas on curriculum handy, in the event that we find any prospective leadership trainees. Strength through Joy to you! ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread