Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 3rd, 2013 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

jewsign #1 "israeli settlers" - jew volunteer ethnic cleansing guerrilla units - thread

This thread will documents the low intensity ethnic cleansing units made of volunteer jew civilian religious extremists who maintain a under the radar guerrilla war by deception against the Palestinians.

The first point to note is the use of the word "settlers" in implies people moving to a land that is not, or lightly, populated and/or not developed. This not the case of the historical Palestine as it is heavily populated and has been developed for for thousands of years. Its position at the eastern end of the Mediterranean and connecting Europe, Asia and Africa and the trade routes passing thought, has made Palestine one of the most continually settled pieces of land in history. And archeology confirm this fact.

The above facts demonstrate and prime example of the jew Big Lie strategy with the Zionist slogan
A_land_without_a_people_for_a_people_without_a_land A_land_without_a_people_for_a_people_without_a_land
. Obviously thing did not go as the Zionist had planed as the jew was not able to ethnically cleanse Palestine before historical events unfolded in the early 20th. Now the jew is left explaining how a "land with no people" really has nearly 6,000,000 Palestinians and millions more that were ethnically cleansed into refugee status after WW2.

The second point to note is the very, meaning extremely, non-jew behavior the kike "settlers" are exhibiting. The jew virtually always attaches itself to a populated city. Even when they are not wanted they will lie and bride their way into a city. In the case of the kike "settlers", they are building communities far away from cities centers which they are free to live in.

The third point to note is the non-kike behavior of the kike "settlers" is choosing to live among non-kikes. If the kike is able lie and bride its way into a city, it will immediately begin to establish a kike quarter in an effort to avoid all contact with goy. If the kike cannot lie and bribe it way into a city it will build a shtetl (jew only village) from witch goy will be excluded. In the case of the kike "settlers", they are building communities in very close proximities to a goy population the kike has a deep hatred for.

So what can explain the deception and the very un-kike behavior of these the kike "settlers".

Are we really to believe these kike have taken up a kind of kosher version of Amish life? Do these kikes want to undertake a Protestant work ethic, live by a code of non-violance, work the land and live off the sweat of their own labor, and exist in harmony and peace with the surrounding population?

Or is what appears to be un-jew behavior, un-TJB, living outside an urban center and living in close proximity of goy, really and indication of a higher level TJB that is temporarily overriding lower level TJB? And the high level TJB is ethnic cleansing and genocide as is documented in the kikes sacred religious texts?

Last edited by Tintin; August 3rd, 2013 at 06:32 AM. Reason: #1

Old August 3rd, 2013 #2
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

What's bother the Palestinians?

The parasitic jew in action.

(click to see details)

Last edited by Tintin; August 5th, 2013 at 01:29 PM.

Old August 3rd, 2013 #3
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

What if a WN community anywhere in the world committed the acts of hate and violence similar to the of the kike "settlers"?

What would the SPLC be reporting if Whites in America behaved like the kike "settlers"?

Related VNNF content:

Israeli Settlers 'Desecrate Christian Monastery'
Jewish Settlers attack on Qarawat Bani Hassan
Israeli settlers 'are wrecking peace process' says British consulate
Israeli settlers riot, Two Palestinian workers attack a Israeli worker
Israeli settlers beat medics, demolish ambulance, stab child in the back
Rioting Israeli Settlers: We hope IDF soldiers die
Jewish settler attacks on Palestinians listed as 'terrorist incidents' by US
Israeli settlers attack school children
Israeli settler situation heating up. Assassinations possible.
Israel to build new settlement in West Bank, decision threatens peace efforts
Vice: Renegade Jewish Settlers
Jewish ‘Vengeance’ strikes mosque in Israel
Palestinians Stand Up to Israeli Attempts to Desecrate Al-Aqsa
Jewish atrocities in the Middle East
Israel's New Leader Incites violence
Amid Mideast mission, Obama ducks key question
Israel to raze 200 Palestinian homes in E Jerusalem
Mosques demolished and burnt by Zionazi thugs
UNHR panel slams Israel on Gaza
Hebron settlers rampage for illegal outpost crackdown
Weekly report; On Israeli human rights violations in Occupied Palestine No.32/2008
Palestinian Outrage at Israel Plan to OK New Settler Homes
Attack from Gaza kills 1 Israeli death squads kill 5
Israeli settler Yaakov Teitel goes on trial for murder
Jew Hate Crimes Covered up by the Controlled Media
Israeli Excavations Trigger Landslide in Occupied Jerusalem
Jews - the lowest form of vermin - IOF artillery shells Palestinian hospital
Jewish Extremists Attempt to Kill Child in Israeli Hospital
Pride and Israeli ‘apartheid’

Israeli Soldier Mistakes Rabbi for Palestinian - And Kills Him

Last edited by Tintin; August 6th, 2013 at 11:19 AM.

Old August 3rd, 2013 #4
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

When Cars Become Weapons: Israeli settler runs over Palestinian child deliberately

http://www.qassam.ps/news-4356-Israe...inian_man.html

Now ask yourself this: if similar pictures to those above were taken of a "NAZI" staff car hitting little kike-lets say ... during the Warsaw jew Intifada, wouldn't such pictures be world famous and in every White child's text book and in countless documentaries? How would the kike use those pictures to maximize profits for the "holocaust" industrial complex?

Old August 3rd, 2013 #5
Dawn Cannon

Default Israel's plan to forcibly remove 30,000 Bedouin

Government ministers are expected to approve a programme that will cost at least six billion shekels (Dh6.5bn) and calls for the relocation of the members of the Arab minority to larger Bedouin communities in the Negev desert, according to reports released at the weekend.

The Bedouins in question live in more than 30 makeshift encampments that are not recognised by Israel as legal villages. These shantytowns house an estimated 30,000 of the 180,000 Bedouins living in the Negev.

The move is likely to infuriate Bedouins, whose relations with the government have long been strained amid disputes over land ownership rights.

Making matters worse, Haaretz newspaper reported on Friday that a Jewish settlement housing as many as 10,000 Israelis in 2,400 units is planned to be constructed in one of the evacuated villages.

http://www.thenational.ae/news/world...ammed-as-cruel

Old August 4th, 2013 #6
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Video showing Israeli soldier violently attacking Palestinian workers - See more at: http://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/6732-video-showing-israeli-soldier-violently-attacking-palestinian-workers#sthash.zcAfuti3.dpuf

Under what circumstances would be Whites be permitted to tread niggers the way the jew is permitted to treat palestinians?

In America, Whites are raped and murdered by niggers multiple times every day even though blacks are only 12% of population.

In palestine (israel + occupied territories) the palestinians are about 50% of the population. How many palestinians rape and murder jews everyday? Zero?

Last edited by Tintin; August 4th, 2013 at 04:05 AM.

Old August 4th, 2013 #7
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
It looks staged. The pals are just standing around waiting for their turn to get gun-whipped? And all conveniently caught on camera? C'mon now!
Those fancy moving picture machines are catching on you know.

And hasn't the jew "staged" things? What is hollywood and the "media"?

The only thing the jew forgot the stage were lines of naked kikes waiting to be "gassed" by "NAZI" gas and then carried off to "NAZI" easy-vaporizing "ovens". And this "gassing" and vaporizing must have happened thousands of times if it happened once. But a couple decades later, the "staged" "gassings " and "vaporizing" are a common dramatic devices.

Look at how effectively the jew used photo and videos of some unknown piles of dead bodies and claim those are jew carcasses?

Does that video look more staged than the 911 collapse of tower 7?

Does that video look more staged than the "civil rights" movement?

Last edited by Tintin; August 4th, 2013 at 11:18 AM.

Old August 4th, 2013 #8
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Not staged. He broke 4 teeth, got 2 months in prison. He was suffering "flashbacks" apparently:

But come on... these are stinky pals (arabs) we're talking about here! Who gives a fuck.
The purpose is to draw comparisons, provide evidence for an historical pattern of behavior of the jew, and to provide evidence for the wisdom of the famous Polish proverb:

Quote:
" The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you."
- Polish Proverb.
BTW, I have not gotten close enough to know if arab men are stinky, I will take your word for it. Turkish bath houses are not my style.

Old August 5th, 2013 #9
George Witzgall

The car pics in post #4 are staged though. That was what threw me off.

Old August 5th, 2013 #10
M.N. Dalvez

I've heard that insane god-botherers (by which I mean, evangelical Christians - is there a lower form of humanity? not that I've found in my time) also go to israel in order to 'help God's Chosen establish their Holy Land'.

And if they get involved in shooting up the indigenes, as they occasionally do - well, it's all for God's Chosen People, so it's not murder, is it?

Old August 5th, 2013 #11
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
I've heard that insane god-botherers (by which I mean, evangelical Christians - is there a lower form of humanity? not that I've found in my time) also go to israel in order to 'help God's Chosen establish their Holy Land'.

And if they get involved in shooting up the indigenes, as they occasionally do - well, it's all for God's Chosen People, so it's not murder, is it?
Who would Jesus nuke? is one of Pastor John Haggee's most popular sermons.

Old August 5th, 2013 #12
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Killing for god's self-chosen is actually being a hit man for god, isn't it? Talmudic Logic 101, itz.

Tags
#1, jew extremism, jew goycide, jew hate

Thread