Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 4th, 2005 #1
--JD--
Kike Killer

Default Race mixing in Europe.

I recently went on holiday to Milan and Berlin and the amount of race mixing there was truely truely shocking. I had no idea it was this bad. Most of the couples did seem like tourists but what diffence does that make? It was still a white with a fucking mud. I even had the unfortunate experience of witnessing an interracial marrige in milan and yep you guessed it, it was a groid with a very nordic looking girl. It compleley ruined my whole holiday . In these two cities you literally couldn't walk for more then 3-4 mintes without seeing an interracial couple. I even saw quite a few White male/Black female relationships (something that I have never seen where I live).

I had no idea that things were this bad in our ancestral homelands. I wont be visiting either cities in a hurry. Are all major cities like this in mainland Europe?
Is there nowhere left for us to go to be free from these muds and their lemming partners?

Old August 4th, 2005 #2
the fox...

Quote:
Originally Posted by --JD--
I recently went on holiday to Milan and Berlin and the amount of race mixing there was truely truely shocking. I had no idea it was this bad. Most of the couples did seem like tourists but what diffence does that make? It was still a white with a fucking mud. I even had the unfortunate experience of witnessing an interracial marrige in milan and yep you guessed it, it was a groid with a very nordic looking girl. It compleley ruined my whole holiday . In these two cities you literally couldn't walk for more then 3-4 mintes without seeing an interracial couple. I even saw quite a few White male/Black female relationships (something that I have never seen where I live).

I had no idea that things were this bad in our ancestral homelands. I wont be visiting either cities in a hurry. Are all major cities like this in mainland Europe?
Is there nowhere left for us to go to be free from these muds and their lemming partners?
British are the biggest race mixers in the world!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sta...of_britain.stm

Old August 4th, 2005 #3
--JD--
Kike Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fox
British are the biggest race mixers in the world!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sta...of_britain.stm
Whats your point?

Britain has gone too far....

I was hoping mainland Europe would have been a different story. But I was sadly mistaken.

Old August 4th, 2005 #4
the fox...

Quote:
Whats your point?

Britain has gone too far....

I was hoping mainland Europe would have been a different story. But I was sadly mistaken.
Just confirming your first post, and I consider Britain to be a European country.

Old August 4th, 2005 #5
--JD--
Kike Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fox
Just confirming your first post, and I consider Britain to be a European country.
So do I obviously....

I was talking about mainland Europe. Anyway were getting sidetracked here...

Old August 4th, 2005 #6
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:

These filthy Hollywood kikes push the race mixing non stop! The weaker Whites succumb to it eventually.

I hope I'm wrong...but I only see it getting much worse, before it gets any better.

-Yankee Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old August 4th, 2005 #7
--JD--
Kike Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM
These filthy Hollywood kikes push the race mixing non stop! The weaker Whites succumb to it eventually.

I hope I'm wrong...but I only see it getting much worse, before it gets any better.

-Yankee Jim
Disgusting.

This really should be classed as bestiality.

Old August 4th, 2005 #8
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Maybe the guy is a kike.

Also a monkey with glasses on is damned funny.

Old August 4th, 2005 #9
--JD--
Kike Killer

Look at this lemming as well, from the same website YANKEE JIM posted...

Whites can admire her beauty but they should still stay the hell away from her Indian ass.

Old August 4th, 2005 #10
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM
These filthy Hollywood kikes ........

-Yankee Jim
read the caption they had for that pic?

Quote:
James Belshaw, 26, and his girlfriend Sophia Severin, 23, from London, shared an unbroken kiss for 31 hours, 30 minutes and 30 seconds.

They began kissing in the Plaza Shopping Centre in Oxford Street at 1115 BST on Wednesday. The pair broke the previous record, which was set in the US four years ago, by more than half an hour. Throughout the event they were not allowed to sit, or fall asleep, could only take sustenance through a straw and had to stay kissing even while visiting the toilet.
Hey-- it looks to me like he was actually kissing the TOILET, not kissing while on the toilet!

Old August 4th, 2005 #11
Mixed Race Girl

Quote:
Look at this lemming as well, from the same website YANKEE JIM posted...

Whites can admire her beauty but they should still stay the hell away from her Indian ass.
Wow, she is beautiful.

I think every man regardless of race would be lying if they said they didn't find her attractive.

Old August 4th, 2005 #12
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

Default The worldwide standard of female beauty is that of the ideal aryan female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixed Race Girl
Wow, she is beautiful.

I think every man regardless of race would be lying if they said they didn't find her attractive.
The reasons for her beauty are (probably) genetic. I say 'probably' because plastic surgery can make non-whites look more beautiful, which is to say 'make them look more like whites' which is the standard of beauty around the world. Also, her eyes appear to be light-colored, blue or light green perhaps. Again, a characteristic of the standard of beauty, that standard being characteristic of whites. Her nose, too, is straight, another white standard. So your claim that all races of men are likely to find her beautiful is the same as saying the standard of beauty worldwide is largely based on having many physical characteristics of the aryan standard. And, indeed, Mixed Race Girl, your avatar shows you to possess many of these characteristics, a significant factor in your acceptance here among the gentlemen.

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)

Old August 4th, 2005 #13
_DC_

Quote:
Wow, she is beautiful.

You belong in the opposition forum, not here. Scoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence dennis
The reasons for her beauty are (probably) genetic. I say 'probably' because plastic surgery can make non-whites look more beautiful, which is to say 'make them look more like whites' which is the standard of beauty around the world.
It's funny, I just happened to see one of those rhythm-&-blues videos on television, a mulatta pretending to live in the ghetto with lots of gorillas after her. Her skin was light, her traits White-like, which is important in order for Black women to make it in the music industry. An octoroon or less. And yet the scene for the video is a Black neighborhood, with dark Blacks riding lo, playing basket etc. Always the same in these videos: light-skinned Negro women pretending to date dark Negro men. In reality, they probably go after White men whenever they can; at the very least, they try to find light-skinned Blacks, so as to avoid having charcoal babies. But the ZOG demands the illusion. And the Blacks that watch the video demand it too; all Negro men want to imagine they could have a light-skinned mulatta like Bouncy or whoever. Bet they hate the reality they see in their girlfriends' faces and bloated bodies.

Last edited by _DC_; August 4th, 2005 at 12:08 PM.

Old August 4th, 2005 #14
--JD--
Kike Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence dennis
The reasons for her beauty are (probably) genetic. I say 'probably' because plastic surgery can make non-whites look more beautiful, which is to say 'make them look more like whites' which is the standard of beauty around the world. Also, her eyes appear to be light-colored, blue or light green perhaps. Again, a characteristic of the standard of beauty, that standard being characteristic of whites. Her nose, too, is straight, another white standard. So your claim that all races of men are likely to find her beautiful is the same as saying the standard of beauty worldwide is largely based on having many physical characteristics of the aryan standard. And, indeed, Mixed Race Girl, your avatar shows you to possess many of these characteristics, a significant factor in your acceptance here among the gentlemen.
Very true.

Although to be fair many women from the Indian subcontinent do posess caucasoid features ,thin lips,thin nose, straight hair etc (but obviously not as prominent as the picture of that indian woman).

Old August 4th, 2005 #15
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Maybe Mixed Race Girl should change her name to Arya-Indian or something like that. When I see her username I keep thinking she is part nigger. She can post here as long as the contents of her post are not anti-white.

India has maybe more aryan genetic material than Mexico. India has a spaceprogram, computer literacy and built nuclear bombs, Mexico is a dump. Also India has in much of its population a healthy racial attitude, compared to European and North-American countries. I don't think any American or European schoolbook would praise Adolf Hitler, but some Indian schoolbooks do.

Old August 4th, 2005 #16
--JD--
Kike Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999
Maybe Mixed Race Girl should change her name to Arya-Indian or something like that. When I see her username I keep thinking she is part nigger. She can post here as long as the contents of her post are not anti-white.

India has maybe more aryan genetic material than Mexico. India has a spaceprogram, computer literacy and built nuclear bombs, Mexico is a dump. Also India has in much of its population a healthy racial attitude, compared to European and North-American countries. I don't think any American or European schoolbook would praise Adolf Hitler, but some Indian schoolbooks do.
MRG is a tricky one IMO. I have seen half indian people who look completley caucasian. But are they really?

There seems to be very split opinions on this one.

Old August 4th, 2005 #17
Faceless Goy

Quote:
MRG is a tricky one IMO. I have seen half indian people who look completley caucasian. But are they really?

There seems to be very split opinions on this one.

Take a look at the singer 'Norah Jones' and the thing that created her.... Not to mention the white slut that spread her legs for that thing. Scary, itz.

I remember last year when the anti Fagstone made a thread about her and guys were saying how cute she was. Pretty disgusting...

Old August 4th, 2005 #18
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Wow, she is beautiful.

Your purpose is clearly to encourage race-mixing,for everyone to be miscegenated like yourself.You think that by posting a nordic looking avatar that Aryan men will jump to your defence and not give you a hard time on a WN forum.But you are wrong:we see you for what you are:a mongrel.

Old August 4th, 2005 #19
the fox...

Quote:
Wow, she is beautiful.

She does nothing to me, you know why? because their are millions of beautiful white woman in the world that I can pick from.

Old August 4th, 2005 #20
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Wow, she is beautiful.

The fact that this Mixed Race Girl is now permitted to post in the regular forum and doesn't have a "Hates White People" under her name speaks volumes about the state of "White" Nationalism today.

Thread