Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 11th, 2016 #1
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil
 
Karl Radl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Unseen University of New York
Posts: 3,130
Karl Radl
Default The Myth of Adolf Hitler refusing to shake the hand of Jesse Owens

The Myth of Adolf Hitler refusing to shake the hand of Jesse Owens


Once again the Olympic Games have been taking place: this time in Brazil. Predictably the Israeli media has been making much of an obscure historical claim that is resuscitated wholesale by journalists and popular writers every few years. (1) It is also a claim that is so often repeated in history textbooks that it has come to be regarded as a cliché. (2)

The popular claim is well summarised by Garden as follows:

‘Hitler was always dismissive of non-whites, as was evident in his reaction to the American Jesse Owens winning the medals in the sprint events of the 1936 Olympic Games in Berlin.’ (3)

The problem with this is, of course, that it simply isn’t true. Jesse Owens himself does not mention it and nor do any of the accounts from the Third Reich. (4)

To quote Weber’s summary of the reason that Hitler didn’t shake Owens’ hand immediately after he had won the gold medal in the 100 metre sprint:

‘The only other scheduled event that day was the high jump, which was running late. When all the German high-jumpers were eliminated, Hitler left the stadium in the dark as rain threatened and was not present to greet the three winners – all from the United States, and two of whom were black.

Hitler left because it was late, not because he wanted to avoid greeting anyone. Besides, at the time he left Hitler could not know whether the final winners would be black or white. Count Baillet-Latour, president of the International Olympic Commission, sent word to the German leader that, as a guest of honor at the Games, he should congratulate all or none. So when Jesse Owens won the final of the 100 meters the next day, he was not publically greeted by Hitler – nor were any other medal winners of that or any of the following events.’ (5)

Furthermore Walther Tripps, a member of the 1936 German Olympic track team, testified in a letter in March 1984 on behalf of himself and other then living former members of the German Olympic team that Owens had in fact been personally congratulated by Hitler later in the Reich Chancellery. (6)

Owens himself had nothing but praise for Hitler’s conduct towards him (7) and despite the steadfast propagation of the myth by his daughter. (8) There is a good amount of evidence to suggest that Hitler did indeed congratulate Owens and never snubbed him.

In addition to even this we have the famous 1938 German documentary film ‘Olympia’, which was intended as a speculator demonstration of the nature and beauty of National Socialism to both domestic and international audiences. (9) This film, contrary to popular belief and assorted non-sourced claims, does not conceal the several victories of black athletes including Jesse Owens. (10)

Indeed the opposite is true as Garden explains:

‘Indeed, it almost goes to the opposite extreme. A great deal of time is spent talking about Owens both during the 100 metres and the long-jump events, all of which is very complimentary and almost raises him to god-like status. Likewise, in the final of the 800 metres, much mention is made of the giant American ‘Negroes’ as favourite to win. There is no underlying criticism of their appearance or of their training methods.’ (11)

Given that ‘Olympia’ was one of Hitler’s pet projects and that he had to order Joseph Goebbels to follow through. (12) Does that sound like Hitler was angry at Jesse Owens’ victory?

No: it doesn’t.


References

(1) http://www.timesofisrael.com/80-year...hitlers-hand/; http://www.dailynews.com/arts-and-en...-1936-olympics ; http://time.com/4432857/hitler-hosted-olympics-1936/
(2) Toby Thacker, 2009, ‘Joseph Goebbels: Life and Death’, 1st Edition, Palgrave MacMillan: New York, p. 183
(3) Ian Garden, 2012, ‘The Third Reich’s Celluloid War: Propaganda in Nazi Feature Films, Documentaries and Television’, 1st Edition, The History Press: Stroud, p. 89
(4) Mark Weber, 1984, ‘Jesse Owens: Myth and Reality’, The Journal of Historical Review, Vol. 5, No. 1, p. 125
(5) Ibid, pp. 123-124
(6) Ibid, p. 125
(7) Ibid.
(8) http://www.timesofisrael.com/80-year...-hitlers-hand/
(9) Mary Elizabeth O’Brien, 2004, ‘Nazi Cinema as Enchantment: The Politics of Entertainment in the Third Reich’, 1st Edition, Camden House: Rochester, p. 125; Linda Schulte-Sasse, 1996, ‘Entertaining the Third Reich: Illusions of Wholeness in Nazi Cinema’, 1st Edition, Duke University Press: Durham, p. 291
(10) Garden, Op. Cit., p. 228
(11) Ibid, p. 229
(12) Peter Longerich, 2015, 'Goebbels: A Biography', 1st Edition, The Bodley Head: London, pp. 321-322

---------------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2blKee6
__________________
 
Old August 11th, 2016 #2
Kenny King
Junior Member
 
Kenny King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pekin, IN
Posts: 55
Kenny King
Default

The Germans dominated. They had the most gold medals and most overall medals.
__________________
Ku Klux Klan Truth

"A nigger is a child. Jews are a dangerous people." - Robert Shelton, Imeprial Wizard of the United Klans of America
 
Old August 12th, 2016 #3
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!
 
Matthaus Hetzenauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In my comfy rabbit hole. Wut's it to ya, doitbag?
Posts: 5,687
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Default

How typically sneaky and deceitful, yet routine, of the jewsmedia to foist such lies on the grossly misinformed. It's obvious to all but the deaf, dumb, and blind as to why the jew is fobbing off this bullshit on the public: If the cat was ever let out of the bag, if it ever got out that that "genocidal monster" AH did in fact congratulate a black man on his accomplishments and did not in fact snub him, why, the catastrophic result just may be that lemmings might come to view the former as -- dare I say it? -- almost human; and that certainly will not do with the puppetmaster; no, not at all. Shit, he'd think he'd broken a string or two on his goy-toy for crying out loud.
__________________
Wit' jews ya lose; wit' rope deah's hope.
- Bugs
 
Old August 12th, 2016 #4
Tony Houseman
Senior Member
 
Tony Houseman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: England
Posts: 1,082
Tony Houseman
Default

Jesse Owens said “Hitler didn’t snub me, it was FDR who snubbed me. The President didn’t even send me a telegram.”.
 
Old August 12th, 2016 #5
Jim Harting
Senior Member
 
Jim Harting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 864
Jim Harting
Default

A concomitant falsehood is that Jesse Owens' performance at the 1936 Olympics "demolished Hitler's theory of Aryan supremacy."

This, it is claimed, explains Hitler's alleged pique at Owens.

I have tried to explain to people on occasion that National-Socialist racial doctrine is not predicated on the contention that Aryans can win every footrace against Negroes. But some people just will not listen.
__________________
NEW ORDER Website: http://theneworder.org
NEW ORDER on GAB: https://gab.ai/NEW_ORDER
NS Publications: http://nspublications.com
VNN National Socialist Union: https://vnnforum.com/group.php?groupid=58
 
Old August 12th, 2016 #6
Tony Houseman
Senior Member
 
Tony Houseman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: England
Posts: 1,082
Tony Houseman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Harting View Post
A concomitant falsehood is that Jesse Owens' performance at the 1936 Olympics "demolished Hitler's theory of Aryan supremacy."

This, it is claimed, explains Hitler's alleged pique at Owens.

I have tried to explain to people on occasion that National-Socialist racial doctrine is not predicated on the contention that Aryans can win every footrace against Negroes. But some people just will not listen.
The Olympics prove how real racial differences are. Whites tend to dominate swimming more than blacks. Blacks descended from West Africans tend to dominate the athletic sprints (100m/200m etc.) and East Africans tend to dominate the athletic long distance races.

I can't remember where I read it but the biological and environmental differences between not only Whites and blacks but between blacks of West African and East African descent are the reasons why certain ethnicities dominate certain events.

Last edited by Tony Houseman; August 12th, 2016 at 02:56 PM.
 
Old August 12th, 2016 #7
Tony Houseman
Senior Member
 
Tony Houseman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: England
Posts: 1,082
Tony Houseman
Default

I've found something that gives an explanation for people of West African descent dominating sprints.

Dutton and Lynn do not dodge the issue of black dominance in running. The data they cite are obvious and explain quite clearly and as parsimoniously as possible the reasons why West African blacks and those with that biological ancestry are so dominant in sprinting and why East African blacks and those with that biological ancestry are so dominant in middle and long distance running. Dutton and Lynn also quite rightly make much of the fact that a gene, the Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) rs 1815739, which is located in the gene ACTN3 has been shown to influence sprinting performance. Thus among West Africans the frequency of this gene is 89%, 57% among Asians and Europeans and 47% among North American Indians. The BBC will never report these findings.

http://www.quarterly-review.org/race...g-achievement/

I've found a post that says why blacks aren't as good as Whites at swimming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
The reasons why Negroes drown so much more than Whites isn't that Whites are getting swimming lessons and Negroes are not. It's based in anatomical differences.

1. Negroes have smaller lungs than Whites. Lungs filled with air keep the body afloat. Smaller lungs mean less buoyancy.

2. Negroes have denser bones than Whites.

3. Negroes have very thick crania, which means that much of the weight of their heavy skeletons is precisely in the part that needs to be out of the water.

All of this puts Negroes at a great physical disadvantage for swimming, compared to Whites. At the same time the dense bones and thick cranium put the Negro at an advantage for rough sports like boxing.

In the past it has been deemed acceptable to cite anatomical reasons to explain why Whites could swim more easily than Negroes -- if done in a way that is unflattering to Whites. It has been said for decades that Whites could float better because they had more body-fat. Somebody who says this may not have taken note of the rampant obesity in the Negro population.
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t...mming+buoyancy Post #5

Last edited by Tony Houseman; August 12th, 2016 at 03:41 PM.
 
Old August 13th, 2016 #8
John Adams
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,695
Default

[QUOTE=Jim Harting;2079951 But some people just will not listen. [/QUOTE]
Yes Jim, just as you nazi fan boys refuse to admit that your hero not only did a deal with communist Russia to divide Poland..... a White Nation, but he also caused the death of 3 generations of Germanics as well as other White sub races through out Europe. He also allied Germany to a non White(vermin) race against other Whites. Hitler didn`t give a shit about non Germanic Whites, so why should I believe that you do
 
Old August 13th, 2016 #9
Robbie Key
Senior Member
 
Robbie Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,911
Robbie Key
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Yes Jim, just as you nazi fan boys refuse to admit that your hero not only did a deal with communist Russia to divide Poland..... a White Nation, but he also caused the death of 3 generations of Germanics as well as other White sub races through out Europe. He also allied Germany to a non White(vermin) race against other Whites. Hitler didn`t give a shit about non Germanic Whites, so why should I believe that you do
No one's good enough for you (not that your facts are correct anyway). You're a piece of shit, John.
 
Old August 13th, 2016 #10
andy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: london
Posts: 12,833
andy
Default

I believe the integrity and honesty of Eric Brown

"..But now a veteran sports reporter in Germany has come forward to claim that, though Hitler did indeed leave the stadium after the race, it was not before shaking Owens' hand.
Siegfried Mischner, 83, claims that Owens carried around a photograph in his wallet of the Fuehrer doing just that.
Owens, who felt the newspapers of the day reported 'unfairly' on Hitler's attitude towards him, tried to get Mischner and his journalist colleagues to change the accepted version of history in the 1960s.
Mischner claimed Owens showed him the photograph and told him: 'That was one of my most beautiful moments.'
Mischner said: 'It was taken behind the honour stand and so not captured by the world's press. But I saw it, I saw him shaking Hitler's hand.
'The predominating opinion in post-war Germany was that Hitler had ignored Owens..."



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4HCz7uetV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

However, in 2014, Eric Brown, British fighter pilot and test pilot, the Fleet Air Arm's most decorated living pilot,independently stated in a BBC documentary "I actually witnessed Hitler shaking hands with Jesse Owens and congratulating him on what he had achieved."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b045pbq2
__________________
The above post is as always my opinion

Chase them into the swamps
 
Old August 13th, 2016 #11
John Adams
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
No one's good enough for you (not that your facts are correct anyway). You're a piece of shit, John.
Correct me on my facts then nazi fan boy. My facts come from former SS soldiers, not nazi boys such as you. You say my facts are not correct, but you do not correct them, because no matter what you say, you know I am right Unlike you and the other nazi fan boys I knew real SS and Germans who lived in the 3rd Reich, to them, nazi fan boys are nothing but scum. Everything you know about the 3rd Reich, you learnt from the jew.....I learnt from people who actually lived there

Last edited by John Adams; August 13th, 2016 at 06:48 AM.
 
Old August 13th, 2016 #12
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!
 
Matthaus Hetzenauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In my comfy rabbit hole. Wut's it to ya, doitbag?
Posts: 5,687
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Correct me on my facts then nazi fan boy. My facts come from former SS soldiers, not nazi boys such as you. You say my facts are not correct, but you do not correct them, because no matter what you say, you know I am right Unlike you and the other nazi fan boys I knew real SS and Germans who lived in the 3rd Reich, to them, nazi fan boys are nothing but scum. Everything you know about the 3rd Reich, you learnt from the jew.....I learnt from people who actually lived there
"Everything you know about the #3rd Reich, you learnt from the jew..."

Well, goy-boy, as you're half-assed, you're also half right:

We, like you, were indeed indoctrinated since elementary school to accept without question the jew version and the jew version only of what went on in WWII Europe; absolutely no other interpretations were tolerated. Just as today children and adults are endlessly bombarded via the jewsmedia (televitz, newspapers, magazines, etc.) with the jew version only, no dialogue or debate on NS Germany and/or the so-called Holocaust is permitted whatsoever. Ever hear or read of a fair and open debate on the Shoah in the West? Of course you haven't; blasphemy such as this is allowed only in countries whose media, and educational and cultural institutions, aren't dominated by the jew.

However, we, unlike you, doubtful and intuitively suspicious of the ever-conniving jew, decided to dig more deeply into the question, do our own homework for a change, and by reason arrived at the conclusion that it was all bullshit: AH and the SS did not annihilate the Sacred Six Million in the six "extermination" camps of eastern Poland. Now we certainly didn't learn that from the jew, did we?

To quote Peter Abelard: "By doubt we come to inquiry; by inquiry we come to truth." I suggest that you, Sweetpea, get your head out of your ass and follow the man's prescription for truth; that is of course if you can handle the truth.

And for the real WNs on the board, not the jew-programmed automatons: you might want to check out the link in my sig for info on what really went down during the "Holocaust." It'll be well worth your time, believe me.
__________________
Wit' jews ya lose; wit' rope deah's hope.
- Bugs

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; August 13th, 2016 at 02:59 PM.
 
Old August 13th, 2016 #13
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!
 
Matthaus Hetzenauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In my comfy rabbit hole. Wut's it to ya, doitbag?
Posts: 5,687
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
My facts come from former SS soldiers... I knew real SS and Germans who lived in the 3rd Reich...
Is there any way you can prove it? If so, do so.

Look, a lot of folk here claim certain things which for various reasons may be unprovable. Then again their assertions just may be outright lies; who the fuck knows. That said, I for one think you're full of shit. It's just a gut feeling I have; from what I've read of you you don't seem trustworthy or truthful at all.

I've been on this board quite a few years now, and have seen many a member exposed for what they really are: liars, phonies, frauds, agents provocateurs, etc., and I think your time will soon come, my friend.
__________________
Wit' jews ya lose; wit' rope deah's hope.
- Bugs
 
Old August 17th, 2016 #14
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Houseman View Post
I've found something that gives an explanation for people of West African descent dominating sprints.

Dutton and Lynn do not dodge the issue of black dominance in running. The data they cite are obvious and explain quite clearly and as parsimoniously as possible the reasons why West African blacks and those with that biological ancestry are so dominant in sprinting and why East African blacks and those with that biological ancestry are so dominant in middle and long distance running. Dutton and Lynn also quite rightly make much of the fact that a gene, the Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) rs 1815739, which is located in the gene ACTN3 has been shown to influence sprinting performance. Thus among West Africans the frequency of this gene is 89%, 57% among Asians and Europeans and 47% among North American Indians. The BBC will never report these findings.

http://www.quarterly-review.org/race...g-achievement/

I've found a post that says why blacks aren't as good as Whites at swimming.
Certain heritable physical traits displayed by niggers had survival value and thus were selected for. This also goes for certain psychological and emotional propensities, as detailed by E.O. Wilson in his work in the field of sociobiology, and to a lessor extent by Konrad Lorenz in his field of ethology. In the equatorial jungle environment of Western Africa long arms and legs and the ability to crank out a good sprint had survival value. It could get a coon to a tree when being chased by a lion, or even a rhino or buffalo. If he couldn't outrun the lion just being able to outrun some of the other boolies could mean the difference between being dinner or living for another day of shucking and jiving and huffing jenkum, hooting with laughter while telling about how the lion killed and ate laquisha because she couldn't run fast enough.

In the open savanna grasslands of the East African skinny niggers an ability to run long distances was more important than sprinting. Very few animals can outrun a human in good condition for a distance of a mile, and even fewer for a distance of 5 or 10 miles. Niggers, of course, are not humans but the same applies to them.

The skinnies don't consider themselves to be niggers. Someone I read, I forget who, maybe Baker or Carleton Coon, thinks there are enough differences between the skinnies and the congoid nigs to classify the skinnies as a separate race. I have no problem with that, two races of the nigger species, three if you count the capoid. I do object to calling them human.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by For Understanding
I even agree with some of your points, Fred. God did regret making mankind (Genesis 6). You just kicked both God's and my ass. Congratulations.
 
Old August 17th, 2016 #15
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
My facts come from former SS soldiers...
You've been hanging out with JeffreyWaffenSS?

Quote:
knew real SS and Germans who lived in the 3rd Reich, to them, nazi fan boys are nothing but scum. Everything you know about the 3rd Reich, you learnt from the jew.....I learnt from people who actually lived there
Didn't you claim some German grandparents or something somewhere in another thread recently? I think you are lying again.

Stupid troll.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by For Understanding
I even agree with some of your points, Fred. God did regret making mankind (Genesis 6). You just kicked both God's and my ass. Congratulations.
 
Old August 17th, 2016 #16
John Adams
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
You've been hanging out with JeffreyWaffenSS?



Didn't you claim some German grandparents or something somewhere in another thread recently? I think you are lying again.

Stupid troll.
This is why I told you to start a thread for your lies and insults. I can not imagine that posters here are going to put up with you taking threads off topic in your pursuit of making ridiculous accusations that you already know are false. Once again you make an accusation that you already know is crap.
 
Old August 17th, 2016 #17
Tony Houseman
Senior Member
 
Tony Houseman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: England
Posts: 1,082
Tony Houseman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
The skinnies don't consider themselves to be niggers. Someone I read, I forget who, maybe Baker or Carleton Coon, thinks there are enough differences between the skinnies and the congoid nigs to classify the skinnies as a separate race. I have no problem with that, two races of the nigger species, three if you count the capoid. I do object to calling them human.
Australian Aborigines should be classed as a separate species to African blacks as they look so different to each other apart from having black skin.



Last edited by Tony Houseman; August 17th, 2016 at 11:37 AM.
 
Old August 17th, 2016 #18
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!
 
Matthaus Hetzenauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In my comfy rabbit hole. Wut's it to ya, doitbag?
Posts: 5,687
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Houseman View Post
Australian Aborigines should be classed as a separate species to African blacks as they look so different to each other apart from having black skin.


Jesus H...

All b.s. aside, these two, the one on the left particularly, are the spitting images of gorillas. Clothe them in gorilla suits with the faces cut out and have them use their own mugs instead, then put them side by side an actual gorilla and you'd never be able to tell the difference. Am I right?

Surprised they're not picking lice and lice eggs off one another and eating the shit for crying out loud.
__________________
Wit' jews ya lose; wit' rope deah's hope.
- Bugs
 
Old August 17th, 2016 #19
Tony Houseman
Senior Member
 
Tony Houseman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: England
Posts: 1,082
Tony Houseman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
Jesus H...

All b.s. aside, these two, the one on the left particularly, are the spitting images of gorillas. Clothe them in gorilla suits with the faces cut out and have them use their own mugs instead, then put them side by side an actual gorilla and you'd never be able to tell the difference. Am I right?

Surprised they're not picking lice and lice eggs off one another and eating the shit for crying out loud.

Last edited by Tony Houseman; August 17th, 2016 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Pics reposted
 
Old August 17th, 2016 #20
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!
 
Matthaus Hetzenauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In my comfy rabbit hole. Wut's it to ya, doitbag?
Posts: 5,687
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Default

^ Exactly what I'm talking about. Put your pic alongside that...that "woman" on the left and you'd think they were brother and sister.

p.s. Shit, the pic you posted disappeared. Try it again, Tony.
__________________
Wit' jews ya lose; wit' rope deah's hope.
- Bugs

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; August 17th, 2016 at 12:03 PM.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:44 AM.
Page generated in 0.17269 seconds.