Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 15th, 2018 #1
Erik T. White

Angry Historic German Church torn down as mosques multiply in Germany

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018...cross-country/

I know how many feel about Christianity in this forum. However, our little Deep South churches of old had many Klan members, my church included. Klan meetings were held there in the 1950s-1960s. My grandfather, his brothers, and my father were all Klansmen. I stayed out when I saw it begin to split and never joined.

We modern Christians didn't want to take White People captive for being agnostic, atheist, etc. Towel heads want us dead, Christian, atheist, etc. One of my stepsons is an agnostic and calls me dad. We love each other as if we were natural father and son.

At least if the SHTF we'll be fighting towel heads in Germany.

Or, if the SHTF here in the kwa, I can provide pretty good medical services although I'm retired. And, I put a 3" circle in the heart area of a silhouette target at 100 yards with no scope needed. I do need a scope at 500 yards. One of my ranges is trying to get us 1000 and 1500 yard target areas. I did very well at 1000 yards in my 20s just for sport shooting.

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; January 15th, 2018 at 07:11 PM. Reason: more info

Old January 15th, 2018 #2
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
was demolished by the RWE mining company to make way for an opencast lignite mine.
Says it's for a mine, not a mosque. I don't really like it when they tear down what is beautiful artwork like that.

Old January 15th, 2018 #3
Ravening Wolf

From the article:

Quote:
...The demolition of St Lambertus comes as Islamic religious structures are spreading across Germany.

This process has accelerated over recent decades to keep pace with the large and steadily expanding Turkish community, but was turbocharged by Chancellor Merkel’s decision — enacted on fairly dubious legal grounds — to suspend Germany’s border controls and invite refugees in unlimited numbers in 2015.

Wealthy, Wahhabist Saudi Arabia was famously reluctant to imitate the open door policies of much of Western and Norther Europe — but did offer to build some 200 mosques in Germany to help accommodate the ‘New Europeans’...
"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Old January 15th, 2018 #4
Ravening Wolf

"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Old January 15th, 2018 #6
Ravening Wolf

Thread