VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 28th, 2017 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Trump's Congressional Speech

My favorite moment-besides the declaration that we'd stop allowing the FDA to block life saving cures-was when he said we'd be encouraging 'highly skilled' people to immigrate, and stop encouraging 'low skilled' immigration.

Translation=lets have European immigration again.

Also awesome that he explained how other countries impose unfair trade barriers to US companies-something the retards who support NAFTA and TPP don't comprendo:

Old February 28th, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

Outside of the nod to the jews about the recent phony bomb threats, Black History Month and excessively long tribute to the wife of the green nigger SEAL who got killed, it was pretty good. Also when Trump announced the ban on lobbying for a "foreign government", I hope he meant Israel.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; March 1st, 2017 at 04:58 PM.

Old February 28th, 2017 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Outside of the nod to the jews about the recent phony bomb threats, Black History Month and excessively long tribute to the mother of the green nigger SEAL who got killed, it was pretty good. Also when Trump announced the ban on lobbying for a "foreign government", I hope he meant Israel.
I agree on the former-on your last point re Israel-unfortunately I don't think that's what he means. Trump is quite the lil Zionist in rhetoric-not sure if that's conjecture or what. Time will tell.

I think he is talking about all the nations we blow money on, to 'build them up'-while they chant 'death to America' and similar. He's effectively saying 'no more' of that.

So we get some good stuff, and some of same 'ol stuff, I guess.

The good stuff is pretty good-if he follows through.

Old March 1st, 2017 #4
carl_sebastian

It seams things are moving in the right direction. Trump has a very authoritarian rethoric but his actual policies are actually pretty libertarian(deregulation, less taxes, trashing Obamacare, etc).

I really hope he get's rid of the DACA and DAPA bullshit, well in any case he is obviously much better than Hillary. He did not mention much about the existing immigrants in his speech.

Dailystormer wrote that trumps keeps daca in order to have leverage against the democrats, i do not see any need for that with republican majority in both houses of congress.

Old March 1st, 2017 #5
Ray Allan

I also noticed butt-buddies John McCunt and Lindsey Graham sitting together there, looking about half-dead. Do those two ever spend time alone from each another?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 1st, 2017 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I also noticed butt-buddies John McCunt and Lindsey Graham sitting together there, looking about half-dead. Do those two ever spend time alone from each another?
Lol-Lindsey Graham has the softest looking skin I've ever seen-and a voice to match.

Speaking of faces-when he brought up all the illegal immigrants who murdered American citizens...then pointed out his black examples--the Dems didn't know what to do with their hands. "Can't boo niggers....can't applaud keeping illegals out....aaah!"

Last edited by Emily Henderson; March 1st, 2017 at 02:10 PM. Reason: iphone auto correct 'skin' to 'sling'-that is just plain weird

Thread