Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 13th, 2018 #21
Theodore R. Bundy

The house wife who was home with her baby, when the nigger buck walked in and pulverized her? Or the Michigan Man who was kidnapped and tortured by the niggers he thought were his friends?

Old January 13th, 2018 #22
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Haitian embassy thanks those who reached out after Trump’s comments

The Haitian Embassy in Washington, D.C., on Friday night thanked those who had reached out in the wake of President Trump's reported comments referring to Haiti and African nations are "shithole countries."

"We would like to take this time and thank all who reached out whether through writing or calls to share words of solidarity and support in light of the alleged comments made by President Donald Trump and in tribute to the 8th Anniversary of the 2010 earthquake in Haiti," the embassy said in a statement.

pic.twitter.com/d2l0wCSVFI
— Embassy of Haiti (@EmbassyOfHaiti) January 13, 2018

Haiti's Ambassador to the U.S. Paul Altidor also condemned the remarks, calling them "unfortunate" and "misguided" on Friday.

“I’m not going to go into discussing or debating whether or not the president is racist. The statements are what they are. They were unfortunate. We thought they were misguided," Altidor said.

The Washington Post reported on Thursday that the president made the comments during an Oval Office meeting on immigration reform with a bipartisan group of lawmakers.

The remarks have sparked global outrage and resulted in the governments of Senegal and Botswana summoning their U.S. ambassadors to explain the comments.

The president on Friday denied that he made derogatory comments about Haitians, saying he used "tough" language in the meeting.

Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country. Never said “take them out.” Made up by Dems. I have a wonderful relationship with Haitians. Probably should record future meetings - unfortunately, no trust!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 12, 2018

http://thehill.com/policy/internatio...rumps-comments

Old January 13th, 2018 #23
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Donald Trump must apologise for comments - African Union

The organisation representing African countries has demanded that US President Donald Trump apologise after he reportedly called nations on the continent "shitholes".

The African Union mission in Washington DC expressed its "shock, dismay and outrage" and said the Trump administration misunderstood Africans.

What did the African Union say?

It said the "remarks dishonour the celebrated American creed and respect for diversity and human dignity".

It added: "While expressing our shock, dismay and outrage, the African Union strongly believes that there is a huge misunderstanding of the African continent and its people by the current Administration.

"There is a serious need for dialogue between the US Administration and the African countries."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42670715

Old January 13th, 2018 #24
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
It's possible he didn't even say that, and Dick Durbin is lying. Trump denies it.

I hope this certainly isn't turning into a scenario where Democrats can call Trump racist, and some people in the movement are ready to hop on the Trump train, once again. Nobody is seriously that stupid, right? He's cucking out on all the serious issues.

I'll bet that he did say it.

I voted for him for two reasons: 1) Overall Immigration Policy/Wall 2) His loose lips.

I honestly believe that Trump has a lot of pro white leanings. You don't say shit like he does if there isn't something there. After the WN deal in Virginia, he didn't immediately throw WNs under the bus. He did a bit later on, but the initial reaction was good. He had Bannon as an advisor. He continually has insulted dark, "shithole" countries even before his most recent statements.

Sure, he's not the guy who is going to take us to the Promised Land, but he's moved the dialogue (and some policies) in a direction which serves our overall cause well. He's also giving people permission to speak their minds on subjects that were formerly taboo. This can't be undervalued, imo.

Old January 13th, 2018 #25
Ironguard1940

Default Whether it's neighborhoods or nations, niggers and spics turn them into shitholes by their presence

What about shithole neighborhoods? What were once nice, clean White neighborhoods in this country are now nigger and spic shitholes. My old neighborhood is certainly one example of this. If Whites can be made to realize what shitholes their old neighborhoods have been turned into by niggers and spics, thanks to the kikes, they certainly can understand-many do understand-this discussion on an international level.

Old January 13th, 2018 #26
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
I called Durbin's D.C. office but numbers from states other than Illinois are immediately dumped.
So spoof an Illinois number

Old January 13th, 2018 #27
Susan

Monday is King Coon Day. Let's change it to " Shithole Country Day".

Which is what this country will be if something isn't changed soon. Joe and Sally need to understand that.

Joe is right. The discussion has been opened up, finally, to include race where immigration is concerned. The kike media will never change. They'll always be dishonest and disingenuous. Here in Georgia, they're chirping about how some poll showed more Georgians don't like Trump now.

The thing about Trump is that just when you think you've got him pegged or pinned down, he surprises you. After the shithole comment, he eventually said he didn't say it but the dems said he did. Trump says he did not say it about Haiti although he used harsh language in the meeting. So it would appear he did say it about African countries.

I listened to Limberger Friday and he talked a long time about the Immigration act of 1965 and just who supported it. Of course, he didn't say it was pushed by the jews and always has been. But the average White now has a better understanding of how we came to admit niggers and other muds.

What isn't being said so much is that these shithole countries are that way because they are full of shitholes...low IQ, violent, dirty, savage critters. The idea still persists that these poor hapless, helpless creatures are just trapped in these hellholes and once they're rescued and brought here they turn into highly productive, model citizen geniuses.

But whatever happens, he has brought the idea out in the open air that some countries are so bad we should not be bringing their citizens here. No republican would ever say anything like that out loud.

Old January 13th, 2018 #28
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramantula View Post
Donald Trump must apologise for comments - African Union

The organisation representing African countries has demanded that US President Donald Trump apologise after he reportedly called nations on the continent "shitholes".

The African Union mission in Washington DC expressed its "shock, dismay and outrage" and said the Trump administration misunderstood Africans.

What did the African Union say?

It said the "remarks dishonour the celebrated American creed and respect for diversity and human dignity".

It added: "While expressing our shock, dismay and outrage, the African Union strongly believes that there is a huge misunderstanding of the African continent and its people by the current Administration.

"There is a serious need for dialogue between the US Administration and the African countries."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42670715
Wrong!
niggers need to apologize to Whites for disrespecting our country by taking a knee at games, and stirring up trouble. niggers owe The White Man many sorrowful apologies for the trouble it has caused us.

Old January 13th, 2018 #29
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
I'll bet that he did say it.

I voted for him for two reasons: 1) Overall Immigration Policy/Wall 2) His loose lips.

I honestly believe that Trump has a lot of pro white leanings. You don't say shit like he does if there isn't something there. After the WN deal in Virginia, he didn't immediately throw WNs under the bus. He did a bit later on, but the initial reaction was good. He had Bannon as an advisor. He continually has insulted dark, "shithole" countries even before his most recent statements.

Sure, he's not the guy who is going to take us to the Promised Land, but he's moved the dialogue (and some policies) in a direction which serves our overall cause well. He's also giving people permission to speak their minds on subjects that were formerly taboo. This can't be undervalued, imo.
Some people are giving Trump way too much credit, and not enough is being given to the people on our side who've been working for years to make something happen.

Trump is a Zionist blow-hard. He's a Ronnie Raygun, just more loose lipped, and edgy. When Trump's presidency is done, we'll be able to look back and see that we got basically nothing from Trump, legislation wise, that we couldn't have gotten from any other Republican President. Kikes will have gotten everything they want, and we'll have gotten nothing.

The best thing that could happen from this is anyone who's to the right of Neoconservatism is going to be reminded that they'll get no representation in this goverment by voting. We might see right wing politics gradually get more extreme. Even farther to the right than they are now, and if it's because of Trump, it'll be due to his inaction on many issues that we wanted him to come through for us on, but didn't. We can take advantage of the situation without giving undue credit to a Zionist blow-hard, and cuck like Trump. We are where we are because people on our side worked hard for many years to push the message, not because this cuck got elected.

Old January 13th, 2018 #30
Erik T. White

Angry

Shithole countries provide diversity:

It could happen right here in the kwa unless something is done.

14/88

Erik

Old January 13th, 2018 #31
Theodore R. Bundy

It was kikes (javitz and celler) behind the "open the floodgates" immigration from shitholes. They just put fatty's name on it to divert attention. KIKES again.

Old January 13th, 2018 #32
Theodore R. Bundy

I agree with most, but he will give something; WM supreme court picks. The kikes are bitching already.

Old January 14th, 2018 #33
Ravening Wolf

Here is something more from Professor Roger Dommergue Polacco de Menasce:

Holocaust: A Letter To Spielberg From A French Jew

Posted on September 23, 2011 by ron abbass

Quote:
The following letter written by Roger Dommergue Polacco de Menasce, a French Jew, was sent to Steven Spielberg. After 20yrs of investigation into this historical event, Mr. de Menasce contends that the “official” Holocaust narrative is a myth __a hoax.

My source: http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=34499

I’ve abbreviated/edited his letter for the sake of brevity.

Dear M. Spielberg,

I wish your honesty to be equal to your very great talent.
I saw you on T.V in France. You declared that you would pour out Shoa (Holocaust) propaganda in German schools.

You mentioned that witnesses would convince for good (settle it once for all <emphasis mine) as to the reality of the Shoa (6-million-gas-chambers).

I feel it my duty as a Jew and after 20 years study of the historical problem of the holocaust, to call your attention to the facts.

Facts are very stubborn and as no one can gainsay them, our congeners (fellow Jews) have been compelled to make disgusting politicians enact Stalin-Orwellian laws which forbid to mention anything concerning the dogma of the ‘six-million-gas-chambers’ __perpetual worship of this alchemy.

[Failing] to worship this myth, you suffer the penalty of fines or prison or both. Professor Faurisson who has been studying the subject for 20 years, has been practically massacred.

These laws are, accordingly, the absolute proof of the fake…you will not find ONE witness who saw 6 millions Jews slaughtered. You will not find ONE witness of Zyclon- B- gas chambers to exterminate 1000 or 2000 people at a time, close to the crematoria.

See my ‘Shoa …summary of 20 years study on the subject. The ‘6-million-gas-chambers myth ‘is an arithmetic and technical nonsense.

…the howling, snivelling, Shoa business, 50 years after the war, is disgusting, debasing: it is a disgraceful shame. No people in History has ever been wailing about its losses 50 years after a war, even its true and real losses.

…we know that 6.000.000 is gross exaggeration and that the zyclon B gas chambers are a technical impossibility. In fact 150,000 or 200,000 Jews died in the German camps of typhus or starvation. Many others died as fighters against Germany to which we, the Jews, had declared war in 1933!

We know that 80,000,000 Goyim (non-Jews) were slaughtered in the USSR , in a political regime which was entirely Jewish, from Marx and Warburg, to Kaganovitch, Frenkel, Yagoda, the executioners. We know that 1,500,000 German war prisoners were starved to death after the war __a famous book was published a few years ago, but is ignored to day.

We know that all the German towns of more than 100,000 people have been destroyed during the last war, with women and children: silence about this real holocaust.

If we consider the turn taken by the Shoa (Holocaust) business, what you (Spielberg) intend to do in Germany is actually the safest way to a heaping up of a huge amount of anti-Jewish sentiment, the explosion of which will be unique in History.
(End of abbreviated letter)

Read full article here: http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=34499
Source: https://ronabbass.wordpress.com/2011...-a-french-jew/
"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Last edited by Ravening Wolf; January 14th, 2018 at 09:35 AM.

Old January 14th, 2018 #34
Joe from OH

[B][quote=Crowe;2225930[/B]]
Quote:
Some people are giving Trump way too much credit, and not enough is being given to the people on our side who've been working for years to make something happen.
No doubt.
Quote:
Trump is a Zionist blow-hard. He's a Ronnie Raygun, just more loose lipped, and edgy. When Trump's presidency is done, we'll be able to look back and see that we got basically nothing from Trump, legislation wise, that we couldn't have gotten from any other Republican President. Kikes will have gotten everything they want, and we'll have gotten nothing.
He's awful regarding Israel. I've known that from jump street. If there were any doubt, his AIPIC speech after getting the nomination sealed that.

I'm not as pessimistic as you regarding possible legislative accomplishments. If he ends up caving on DACA and allowing chain migration to stay in place and doesn't get a meaningful agreement capping mud immigration, then I'll be right on board with you.

Old January 14th, 2018 #35
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Shithole countries provide diversity:

It could happen right here in the kwa unless something is done.

14/88

Erik
The machete in hand gets a double-tap to center mass. Just like that.

Old January 14th, 2018 #36
steven clark

Default Trump attacks protection for immigrants from 'shithole' countries

Trump may have been misquoted, but apparently not by much, and I say more power to him. What he said (or was implied) is what 80 percent of the country thinks, and probably many more people who are intimidated or our enemies.
Again, the real issue is how the establishment popped their cork over his frankness and, describing the reality. And it hasn't affected Trump's standing with his base. The system can't take this, and really must be kicking the walls. He's not like Nixon or Reagan, and just won't shut up.

Also, saying this was a good tactic to get the pro immigration crowd to leave the table. I'm sure Trump enjoyed that.

Noted how the media went crazy over s**thole, when they're the most profane people around, but this is nothing new to us, but it lets the general public see what the system is like. I disagree with some of you that Trump is a Zionist puppet. He obviously favors Israel, as most Americans do, but he's a populist and speaks his mind. Kind of like Archie Bunker. On that show, Archie was never intimidated. 'I'm a bigot, so what?' was his canard.

Rush Limbaugh did back trump, but he also repeated his old line that 'we conservatives are the true heirs of civil rights, not the slave-owning Democrats,' and yes, some day, blacks will be 'educated' enough to dump the dems and join us. Been waiting 25 years, Rush.

Also, Laura Ingraham was almost shouting her support for Trump, and how African nations really are lousy, but...only because of their governments. And, she said 'we need to open more adoptions from these countries to show it's not the people, but their governments, that fail.' Then, she lost me.

A local talk show host, Randy Tobler, said how he didn't like Trump using nasty language, and how 'Trump is a populist, and we need TRUE CONSERVATIVES...' Yeah, that's worked.
So, I think a lot of talk show people are on Trump's side, but more to see the media freak out then anything resembling racial awareness...or at least say what they really think.

And on CNN Al Sharpton played the dignified statesman and said the African nations have more students enrolled in college on a statistical basis then the US. Just real shit lies.

And Mia Love, the Haitian senator from Utah (how did a black woman get to be senator from Utah?? Are Mormons that cucked? or is the GOP that controlled?) was sicced on Trump.

So, it's been enjoyable, but really, if DACA (which was a decree, not a law) is allowed to stand, then it really is over for white America. Or rather, it's over, and now it's just out in the open. Our racial enemies aren't lying like they used to.
That's Trump's probably unintentional triumph. Race is very much in the spotlight, and is staying there.

Old January 14th, 2018 #37
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Despite being only a few years younger than the US, Haiti is a Third World nation. This is because its population is of Third World-origin.
http://newobserveronline.com/the-tru...er-black-rule/

Old January 14th, 2018 #38
Ravening Wolf

Trump declares 'I am not a racist'

Associated Press - Sunday, January 14, 2018

Quote:
President Donald Trump says in the wake of his recent comments about Haiti and African countries that "I am not a racist."

Trump has been accused of using a vulgar word to describe African countries during an Oval Office meeting last week with a bipartisan group of six senators. People briefed on the conversation also say that during the meeting the president also questioned the need to admit more Haitians to the U.S.

The individuals spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to describe the meeting publicly.

Trump addressed the issue briefly Sunday as he arrived for dinner at one of his Florida golf clubs with House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy of California.

Asked what he thinks about people who think he's racist, Trump said: "I am not a racist."

He told reporters: "I am the least racist person you have ever interviewed. That I can tell you."
Article: https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAuGTSA?m=en-us

President Trump may or may not be a racist. I don't care either way, so long as he continues to protect America from invasion by the illegal, diseased, violent, America hating, uneducated, unskilled, and penniless (likely immediate drains on our resources) hordes, from mostly Third World countries.
"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Old January 14th, 2018 #39
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Trump may have been misquoted, but apparently not by much, and I say more power to him. What he said (or was implied) is what 80 percent of the country thinks, and probably many more people who are intimidated or our enemies.
Again, the real issue is how the establishment popped their cork over his frankness and, describing the reality. And it hasn't affected Trump's standing with his base. The system can't take this, and really must be kicking the walls. He's not like Nixon or Reagan, and just won't shut up.

Also, saying this was a good tactic to get the pro immigration crowd to leave the table. I'm sure Trump enjoyed that.

Noted how the media went crazy over s**thole, when they're the most profane people around, but this is nothing new to us, but it lets the general public see what the system is like. I disagree with some of you that Trump is a Zionist puppet. He obviously favors Israel, as most Americans do, but he's a populist and speaks his mind. Kind of like Archie Bunker. On that show, Archie was never intimidated. 'I'm a bigot, so what?' was his canard.

Rush Limbaugh did back trump, but he also repeated his old line that 'we conservatives are the true heirs of civil rights, not the slave-owning Democrats,' and yes, some day, blacks will be 'educated' enough to dump the dems and join us. Been waiting 25 years, Rush.

Also, Laura Ingraham was almost shouting her support for Trump, and how African nations really are lousy, but...only because of their governments. And, she said 'we need to open more adoptions from these countries to show it's not the people, but their governments, that fail.' Then, she lost me.

A local talk show host, Randy Tobler, said how he didn't like Trump using nasty language, and how 'Trump is a populist, and we need TRUE CONSERVATIVES...' Yeah, that's worked.
So, I think a lot of talk show people are on Trump's side, but more to see the media freak out then anything resembling racial awareness...or at least say what they really think.

And on CNN Al Sharpton played the dignified statesman and said the African nations have more students enrolled in college on a statistical basis then the US. Just real shit lies.

And Mia Love, the Haitian senator from Utah (how did a black woman get to be senator from Utah?? Are Mormons that cucked? or is the GOP that controlled?) was sicced on Trump.

So, it's been enjoyable, but really, if DACA (which was a decree, not a law) is allowed to stand, then it really is over for white America. Or rather, it's over, and now it's just out in the open. Our racial enemies aren't lying like they used to.
That's Trump's probably unintentional triumph. Race is very much in the spotlight, and is staying there.
I get tired of people like the greaseball Lush Limbaugh saying shit that spics and nigs will back conservatives and we just need to "win them over" when that simply will never happen. Spics and nigs will continue to support democrats since they give them hand outs and won't kick them out of the KWA.

People like the fatass Limbaugh need to focus on ways to get the majority of white kwans to turn against the muds and into WN and to quit voting democrat.

Old January 14th, 2018 #40
Ravening Wolf

Trump’s Immigration Remarks Outrage Many, but Others Quietly Agree

By PATRICK KINGSLEY

JAN. 12, 2018

Quote:
LONDON — The Czech president has called Muslim immigrants criminals. The head of Poland’s governing party has said refugees are riddled with disease. The leader of Hungary has described migrants as a poison.

This week, Austria’s new far-right interior minister suggested “concentrating” migrants in asylum centers — with all its obvious and odious echoes of World War II.

So when President Trump said he did not want immigrants from “shithole” countries, there was ringing silence across broad parts of the European Union, especially in the east, and certainly no chorus of condemnation.

In fact, some analysts saw the remarks as fitting a pattern of crude, dehumanizing and racist language to describe migrants and asylum seekers that has steadily edged its way into the mainstream. Coming from the White House, such words may be taken by some as a broader signal that racism is now an acceptable part of political discourse.

“What we see now is a conscious policy to reintroduce language that was previously not acceptable in debate,” said Gerald Knaus, the director of the European Stability Initiative, a Berlin-based research organization that has played a leading role in forming recent European migration policy...
[More In Article]

Article: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/12/w...n-outrage.html

Gerald Knaus and the European Stability Initiative are funded by George Soros, through his Open Societies Foundations.

Thread