Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 14th, 2020 #21
Olaf Menes

Ummm Ya....

One good thing about being older is you can remember the last 50 times the media and liberal commie bullshit hysteria was going to wipe out the world.....

Some of My Favorites.....

In the 70's they actually said a new ice age was coming, then it was Acid Rain, The Ozone Layer was disappearing and everyone was going to die of solar radiation, then the Killer Bees were coming from South America and end crop pollination, then it was Y2K, AIDS, 2012, Ebola, SARS, MERS, and now Corona Virus.

If the end comes, it will come in a form very few recognize in advance. It will be so swift very few will have the smarts or will to survive. Face it, in today's world of pampered misfits and cell phone addicted brain dead troglodytes....the "End" would almost be welcome if they can't get a chocolate mocha supreme at starbucks.

Old February 14th, 2020 #22
alex revision

Woman is dragged from a crowded supermarket in Longgang, China for refusing to wear a face mask during coronavirus outbreak

Old February 17th, 2020 #23
alex revision

'Animals live for man': China's appetite for wildlife likely to survive virus

Feb 17, 2020

HONG KONG/BEIJING - For the past two weeks China’s police have been raiding houses, restaurants and makeshift markets across the country, arresting nearly 700 people for breaking the temporary ban on catching, selling or eating wild animals.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN20A0RK

Old February 17th, 2020 #24
Ray Allan

Bill Gates warns coronavirus may kill over 10 million people in Africa

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...navirus-Africa

And this is bad news how?

Fuck nigger-lover Gates. Africa needs about 50 times that amount of excess population removed.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 17th, 2020 #25
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post

Old February 22nd, 2020 #26
Fred
Commie Killer

It is still spreading.
I wonder what the truth is about this.
Should Whites start to be concerned?

Old February 22nd, 2020 #27
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
It is still spreading.
Container shipping from Chinese ports has collapsed since the outbreak of coronavirus and has yet to show any sign of recovery, threatening weeks of chaos for manufacturing supply lines and the broader structure of global trade.

Almost half of the planned sailings on the route from Asia to North Europe have been cancelled over the last four weeks. A parallel drama is unfolding on routes from the Pacific Rim to the US and Latin America.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business...s-grip-chinas/

Old February 22nd, 2020 #28
Stewart Meadows

The coronavirus is spreading rapidly in Italy and at least two Italians have died. I'm posting updates and comments about the outbreak in my thread Crooked jewish NGO once again brings rapeugees to Europe. Italy says: ENOUGH!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
The filthy Chinese savages are now spreading their diseases in Italy:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN20F0UI

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKCN20G0CQ

This is precisely what Salvini and North Italian governors from his party have been warning the public about, but the jews and their leftist lackeys in Italy's unelected government and crooked media initially dismissed their warnings and attacked them and smeared them as paranoid racists. Well, it looks like the "paranoid racists" were right. Gee, there's a shocker.

(P.S. Yes, the Italian authorities did eventually suspend flights to and from China, but it was too little, too late.)

Old February 25th, 2020 #29
Fred
Commie Killer

It is still spreading.

Will it be gone in a few months?

Old February 25th, 2020 #30
Ray Allan

Default Kung-Flu T-shirts

It was inevitable. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Old February 25th, 2020 #31
Dawn Cannon

Quote:

Fuck nigger-lover Gates. Africa needs about 50 times that amount of excess population removed.
This science! website claims he has bred over 400 million of them (for export), thus condemning all other life forms to eventual horrific rape, death and extermination.

Don't bother reading it, you will throw up.

We Spoke To Bill Gates About Saving 400 Million People From Disease
https://www.iflscience.com/health-an...ual-value/all/

Old March 1st, 2020 #33
Dawn Cannon

Default Media Whipping Covid19 Panic to Unprecedented Heights

Is this just mass hysteria, or is a major play in the pipeline?

We’ve been over the statistics, there’s no need to go over them again. Thus far, scientifically speaking, the Coronavirus is nothing all that remarkable.

And yet…here we are. A world on the verge of all-out, no-holds-barred panic.

Two days ago the scare was related to a woman in Japan who allegedly got the disease twice.

Today the authoritarians mouths are watering over discussion of stadium quarantines in Australia and the possibility of the military having to aid the struggling NHS in the UK.

Fewer than fifty people, total, have been infected across those two countries.

The media are certainly taking to the task of spreading as much hysteria as they can, as quickly as they can.

The Guardian is especially on the ball, as they always seem to be when it comes to spreading baseless, ephemeral fear. Firstly they have a neat little “fact check” piece, trying to stop people gaining any sense of perspective.

“Yes, it is worse than the flu: busting the coronavirus myths”, it headlines, before telling us coronavirus is “10 times more deadly” than the flu, which they claim has a death rate of “only 0.1%”.

This is a)clearly aimed at countering articles like this one that try to bring some realism to bear (apparently that now counts as myth-making), and b)so deceptive it verges on a total lie.

If you include every single known or estimated case of flu in the world then sure you can bring the death rate down to 0.1%. But if you more properly compare hospitalised flu cases with the hospitalised COVID19 cases, the regular flu actually has a much highermortality rate. 5.6% (in the US) compared with 1-3%.

So, why aren’t they closing the world down to save us from this familiar but deadly pathogen?

Elsewhere, one headline warns us of the dangers of “superspreaders”, and another declares that “An epidemic is coming: Europe struggles to contain coronavirus.” It doesn’t mention that the “epidemic” Europe is “struggling to contain” has only infected 1093 people on the entire continent, or that only 23 of them have died. (They have since changed the headline to something less theatrical)

That’s just the “facts” (formerly sacred), the opinion is even better.

Gabby Hinsliff, the forgettable face of the dystopian future-builders, think’s Britain is “too selfish” to properly deal with the coronavirus these days (all 20 victims of it). Rounding on people who haven’t had their kids vaccinated, and rambling incoherently about the “greater good”.

Meanwhile, Jonathan Freedland talks about the “war on disease”, slapping the West on the back for being “open and honest” (unlike China and Iran), whilst taking aim at the only person he ever criticises now Jeremy Corbyn is standing down as Labour leader – Donald Trump.

Apparently Trump should be doing more to combat the disease which, thus far, has infected only 60 US citizens, none fatally. More Americans are in danger from high-fructose corn syrup, or Flint’s poisoned water (but as those can’t be lazily attributed to the political monster of the week, Freedland will never write about them).

But what is all this in aid of? It’s hard to say, except that every authoritarian agenda seems to be sticking its oar in.

We have the anti-cash campaign claiming money spreads the disease, we have anti-vaxxers being pilloried by Vox (as if that is any way relevant), while Facebook is “cracking down” on “misinformation”.

More generally, we’re being encouraged to think of the “big picture”, that being curfewed and quarantined and banned from travelling will all be best for the group. There hasn’t been much talk of mandatory vaccinations…yet, but you see whispers of it here and there (that Gabby Hinslif piece is very much a straw in the wind for that issue).

There’s also the money angle. Not just the vaccine research grants or the tests being sold and shipped out by the case, but also the stock market game. It’s all over the headlines that this “pandemic” is causing the biggest crashes in stock prices since 2008, but markets declining are still opportunities to make a lot of money.

Buying stocks low and waiting for the market recovery, shorting currency, or the ridiculous derivatives market (essentially gambling on whether stocks will go up or down). All can make you a fortune if you play the recession right, which is made much easier when you can predict a crash coming…say, by stoking a lot of fear.

Anybody familiar with Event 201, a staged exercise focusing on a zoonotic form of a novel coronavirus, will have known it predicted a complete crash in the financial markets.

When a very similar real-life event started occurring, they would have a motive to start trading some derivatives and stoking up the fear machine. It’s easy money, like gambling on a fixed game.

The event was held by the NGO Center for Health Security, and sponsored by Johns Hopkins’ Bloomberg School of Medicine and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. (The exercise ended with a list of seven recommendations, which you can read here.)

All the while, an important trial is getting no coverage at all, whilst Turkey might actually start a full-fledged war with Syria. Crickets chirp in the media where these stories might appear. Reality has no place in our headlines right now.

This is greatest mass-panic I can remember in a long time, maybe since Y2K. Either the world is truly facing a global instance of mass hysteria, or some powerful hand is about to make a big play.

Stay tuned.
Kit Knightly
https://off-guardian.org/2020/02/29/...ented-heights/

Old March 1st, 2020 #34
Susan

It's almost a worldwide version of the little boy who cried wolf. The jew media and others in cahoots have lied to us so much and blown things out of proportion that no one knows now if this is a real threat to us or, simply put, another way to make Trump look inadequate and incompetent.

I certainly don't know how this will all play out finally. An American has now died, a 60 year old man with "other health issues" as they have said.

All I know is I'm staying away from crowds and staying home as much as possible. To those here I would not eat out at all. This is a good time to start cooking food at home and saving big bucks in the process.

I've observed too many people who do not wash their hands after they use the bathroom. Spics do not wash their hands. Niggers do sometimes. Even Whites do not wash their hands as you would expect them to. It's disgusting the horrible personal hygiene habits I have observed in public restrooms.

Old March 1st, 2020 #35
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
It's almost a worldwide version of the little boy who cried wolf. The jew media and others in cahoots have lied to us so much and blown things out of proportion that no one knows now if this is a real threat to us or, simply put, another way to make Trump look inadequate and incompetent.

I certainly don't know how this will all play out finally. An American has now died, a 60 year old man with "other health issues" as they have said.

All I know is I'm staying away from crowds and staying home as much as possible. To those here I would not eat out at all. This is a good time to start cooking food at home and saving big bucks in the process.

I've observed too many people who do not wash their hands after they use the bathroom. Spics do not wash their hands. Niggers do sometimes. Even Whites do not wash their hands as you would expect them to. It's disgusting the horrible personal hygiene habits I have observed in public restrooms.
Some good advice. Whatever this is, Summer months usually kill off Flu and other highly communicable virus infections, so if thousands of Americans and Europeans begin getting infected and many die, or if it mutates into something with a higher mortality rate, THEN it is time to start worrying. Until then it is just another Media panic pimp Whore to keep the peasants of ZOG in a constant state of FEAR.

Old March 6th, 2020 #36
Ray Allan

In addition to China and Italy, Iran has been hit hard by the coronavirus. Several Iranian government officials have contracted it, and a couple have died. It does seem suspicious it would jump over to Iran so quickly and not several other countries closer to China.

Coronavirus may be a product of US 'biological attack' aimed at Iran & China, IRGC chief claims

Quote:
The US could be the prime culprit behind Covid-2019 outbreak that hit China and then Iran, head of its elite Revolutionary Guards claimed, threatening that the virus will eventually be turned against those who unleashed it.

"It is possible that this virus is a product of a biological attack by America which initially spread to China and then to Iran and the rest of the world," Hossein Salami said on Tuesday.

He vowed that Iran would "fight" the virus and cautioned that the illness "will return" to the United States, if Washington was indeed responsible for the outbreak.

Though such conspiracy theories have been circulating for a while, there's still no official proof it could be true.
https://www.rt.com/news/482405-iran-...ogical-weapon/

Old March 6th, 2020 #37
Ray Allan

Coronavirus is US psychological warfare operation: Ex-US military officer

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...fare-operation

Coronavirus was produced in a laboratory: Former CIA intel officer

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...n-a-laboratory

Old March 6th, 2020 #38
Erik T. White

jewsign

I've read that shitrael will have a vaccine within a few months.

This is what the Reich thought about jew vaccines:

Translation: The vaccine

It's strange to be brave because jewish poison doesn't do anyone any good.

QED

Old March 6th, 2020 #39
Erik T. White

Quote:

Hell there are close to 200 million apes in Nigeria alone!!!!!

I'm hoping that afreeka will depopulate to the extent that no amount of aid will bring it back. Yes, I have ice cold acid for blood.

Then go to the chinks and the towel heads and toss in the dot heads for good measure. Off most of the mexcrement population also and cull the commie government ruled countries in central and South America.

Come on viruses!!! Get really pissed off and wipe out around four billion muds!! You can do it!!!

Old March 6th, 2020 #40
rod crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
It is still spreading.
I'm hoping it has sickle cell anemia combined.

Thread