Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 14th, 2020 #1
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking US finally leaving Afghanistan with itz tail between itz legs?

Official says US, Taliban reach Afghan truce agreement. (AP)

Quote:
The US and the Taliban have reached a truce agreement that will take effect “very soon” and could lead to withdrawals of American troops from Afghanistan, according to a senior US official.

The official said the agreement for a seven-day “reduction in violence” to be followed by the start of all-Afghan peace talks within 10 days is “very specific” and covers the entire country including Afghan forces.

The developments come as US secretary of state Mike Pompeo and defence secretary Mark Esper met Afghan President Ashraf Ghani in Germany. They spoke on the sidelines of an international security forum in Munich.

A truce had been widely anticipated, and President Donald Trump has agreed in principle to the deal, which could lead to the start of significant troop withdrawals from Afghanistan, according to US officials.

The final details were hammered out in recent days by US special envoy for Afghanistan Zalmay Khalilzad and Taliban representatives in Doha, Qatar.

Mr Khalilzad was in Munich and attended Mr Pompeo and Mr Esper’s meeting as did General Scott Miller, the commander of the US-led international force in Afghanistan.

People familiar with the plan say it calls for the successful conclusion of the week-long truce to be followed within 10 days by the start of all-Afghan negotiations to set the road map for the country’s political future.

US officials have brushed aside claims that a Taliban ultimatum forced their hand, and they noted that, despite Mr Trump’s campaign pledge to withdraw American troops from Afghanistan and elsewhere, the Republican president has ruled out previous deals that appeared close in response to attacks on US forces.
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/us-taliban...164342405.html

Just more election year bullshit or have they finally settled their differences on who gets what in the Afghan heroin trade?

Old February 14th, 2020 #2
Joe from OH

The Taliban shows just how difficult it is to beat a committed foe. They've beaten back the two most powerful militaries in the world in Russia and the Jew Ess. If WN had the same ferocity as these guys, it would be game, set and match for the jews and white traitors.

Old February 14th, 2020 #3
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
The Taliban shows just how difficult it is to beat a committed foe. They've beaten back the two most powerful militaries in the world in Russia and the Jew Ess. If WN had the same ferocity as these guys, it would be game, set and match for the jews and white traitors.
If the Talaban can stop the U.S. military with all its sophisticated weapons, what's stopping us?
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old February 14th, 2020 #4
Longbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
The Taliban did not "beat back" the Russians.

The Soviets won in Afghanistan, and had subdued the militant factions in the country to the point of complete manageability, until the U.S. sent in Special Forces-types with Stingers and comms that could net.

Old February 14th, 2020 #5
Ray Allan

I'll believe it when I see it. We've heard this same line for years about the green niggers leaving Afghanistan, but hopefully the Graveyard of Empires has finally claimed the JewSA, too. Maybe they really did reach an equitable deal when it comes to the heroin trade.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 15th, 2020 #6
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
If the Talaban can stop the U.S. military with all its sophisticated weapons, what's stopping us?
Aside from who controls the opium poppy fields in the Afghani region, "jihad," so I've been informed by people who know Arabic, doesn't just mean a "holy war," but rather an "eternal struggle" in the muzzer religion. They are willing to continue the struggle until all are "people of the book." And, they won't stop. The major white religions embraced by the pale people promise peace, love, harmony, etc., and that's more in line with what the pale ones want so they can suck on their brews and cheer on their favorite niggers, in American sports or international soccer/futbol.

"One day of prayin' and six nights of fun" are the lyrics from an old song. The West would rather have that than a more cohesive cohort of mental unity. I still hold to "Deep South Christianity" which held to Bibles, Brownings, and bullets. Modern "xtians" hold to peace, love, and keeping out of discord. My brand of Christianity was embraced by the Knights among others. And, it worked until (((the tribe))) got dirt on politicians and gave them shekels to further their own agendas. Now, we have the Johnnie Jewgees, and their ilk, miscegenation, etc., etc. There is no cohesiveness among Whites. Pale people should be ostracized but they aren't.

Old February 15th, 2020 #7
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I'll believe it when I see it. We've heard this same line for years about the green niggers leaving Afghanistan, but hopefully the Graveyard of Empires has finally claimed the JewSA, too. Maybe they really did reach an equitable deal when it comes to the heroin trade.
It sounds more like they're just restructuring and changing strategy. Digging in where it's least costly, and ceding some ground where it isn't profitable or causing too many casualties.

Old February 16th, 2020 #8
Olaf Menes

The Taliban did not defeat the Russians or the Americans, the Terrain did. The laughable thing about it is no invading army has ever successfully occupied Afghanistan. Alexander the Great even failed to conquer the region and resorted to marrying into the tribal system to appease the culture. The thing is these people have been fighting wars in their homeland for 5000 years. I suspect even after the USA leaves, they will simply go back to slaughtering each other.

Old February 17th, 2020 #9
Erik T. White

Default Well, looky here........

Black Hawks of the Afghan Air Force at Kandahar Airfield. As a major non-NATO ally, the Afghan Armed Forces receive most of their equipment and training from the United States.

Well, isn't that special!!!

Green niggers fighting sand niggers, both equipped and trained in the kwa!!!!

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan

I may be an "Old Deep South Christian," but I have a characteristic or two that sets me apart from other "xtians." I have the emotion of HATE!!!! And, I HATE THE JEWS WHO ARE PLAYING 5D CHESS WITH THE WORLD!!!!!

DAMN THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; February 17th, 2020 at 02:10 AM. Reason: more info

Old February 17th, 2020 #10
)))Marc(((

Default Green jigs and sand jigs both trained at the same base?

Will Rump bring them home ? Or , simply reorg in the mid east? These troops belong at OUR border NOT (((theirs))) .

Old February 23rd, 2020 #11
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by )))Marc((( View Post
Will Rump bring them home ? Or , simply reorg in the mid east? These troops belong at OUR border NOT (((theirs))) .
The fact is the Democrats had a shit hemorrhage when Trump pulled troops out of Syria. The fact is Trump has negotiated a ceasefire with the Afghanistan faction of the Taliban, in a deal I think is meant to allow enough time to remove the majority of NATO forces from an endless engagement there.

In 50 years, Trump is the only president who actually achieved measurable results of stemming drug trafficking and Illegal entry into the USA on the Southern Border.

There is no need or excuses for western forces to be in Afghanistan. All the so called terrorist cells that operate there have done so even with the occupation.

Old February 23rd, 2020 #12
Gladiatrix

Jewgle the map of Genghis Khan's empire. There is a tiny spot that wasn't part of it. The Brits had their arses handed to them there too.

Old February 24th, 2020 #13
Donncha Dennis

But the mongols did conquer Afghanistan and slaughtered untold amounts of life there there are still districst in Afghanistan named after mongol conquerors.

Old February 24th, 2020 #14
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donncha Dennis View Post
But the mongols did conquer Afghanistan and slaughtered untold amounts of life there there are still districst in Afghanistan named after mongol conquerors.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...x=0&ajaxhist=0

Thread