Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 21st, 2012 #1
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Default Political War Veteran Newt Gingrich Wins Coveted Chuck Norris Endorsement!

Chuck Norris, identified this election as the endorsement most sought after by Republicans, says he’s throwing his considerable influence behind the campaign for president in 2012 of former House Speaker Newt Gingrich because "we need a veteran of political war who has already fought Goliath."
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=48937

"I’m tired of watching our sovereignty being sold by foreign loans and loose borders. And I will not sit back and merely watch this decay and degradation of the U.S. and then hand it over to my children and grandchildren to deal with."

Old January 21st, 2012 #2
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Already renown for his characteristic fidelity and vigilance, Newt Gingrich can also be acclaimed for having fought against Goliath, in political war no less! A real warrior, guided by truth and pure of heart.
Gingrich is that rare example of individual greatness striding among us, and a worthy choice to be nominated by the republican party as president of the United States.

Old January 21st, 2012 #3
Tom Scabdates
Banned

Yeah, well, cunts support cunts. Not surprised one bit. Last election he was promoting that Xtian nut Huckabee. My bet? Next to get on the Gingrich train is Ted Nugent.

Old January 21st, 2012 #4
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Scabdates View Post
Yeah, well, cunts support cunts. Not surprised one bit. Last election he was promoting that Xtian nut Huckabee. My bet? Next to get on the Gingrich train is Ted Nugent.
Pfffffft you got that right.
I have no idea this US fascination with some C grade kung fu movie star like Chuck Norris,...his movies all sucked, phoney as hell and unwatchable...Kung Fu movies suck to begin with, choreographed flashy nonsense for the braindead.

Ted Nugent is most likely some hired spokesperson for the patriotard movement, a complete retard that just needs to stay on his ranch of captive fenced in prey animals and STFU...total BOZO!

Thread