VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 16th, 2012 #21
SmokyMtn
Banned

Mitt Romney's Ties to Israeli Military Intelligence

Updated January 15, 2012
Added material on Michael Chertoff's key role in Romney campaign

I sort of have to chuckle when they describe you and me as being dangerous. We are dangerous to the status quo in this country.
- Ron Paul after his second-place finish in New Hampshire primary, 10 January 2012

I want to say one other challenge that we face is simply that we must find an alternative to war and bloodshed. Anyone who feels, and there are still a lot of people who feel that way, that war can solve the social problems facing mankind is sleeping through a great revolution. President Kennedy said on one occasion, “Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind.” The world must hear this. I pray God that America will hear this before it is too late, because today we’re fighting a war.
– Martin Luther King, Jr., “Remaining Awake Through A Great Revolution”, 31 March 1968, National Cathedral, Washington, D.C.

AMERICA'S 21-YEAR-OLD WAR

Monday, 16 January 2012, is Martin Luther King Day. The same day will also mark the passage of 21 years since the United States military began fighting in the Middle East. The U.S. has been actively engaged in war fighting in Iraq and the Middle East for a full 21 years, which is to say that Americans who will become adults in 2012 have never known what it means to live in a nation at peace.

Ron Paul, the anti-war Republican candidate for president, is a threat to the status quo of open-ended military intervention in the Middle East. While some 70 percent of the American population wants an immediate end to the U.S.-led wars, Ron Paul is the only candidate that speaks for the majority that wants peace.

Barack Obama has ratcheted up the war in Afghanistan and has imposed sanctions on Iran that will lead to war if not reversed. All of the Republican candidates other than Ron Paul are trying to outdo each other with their bellicose threats against Iran. To understand why the candidates advocate such belligerent positions in spite of the growing anti-war sentiment among American voters, it is essential to understand that they are being paid and supported to do so by their Zionist (i.e. pro-Israel) backers. Mitt Romney, for example, has very close ties to a high-level agent from Israeli military intelligence, the woman he made CEO of Bain & Company.

ROMNEY'S ISRAELI HANDLER - Orit Gadiesh, former "War Room" assistant to Ezer Weizman and Moshe Dayan, is the daughter of Israeli Brigadier General Falk Gadiesh (born Falk Gruenfeld, Berlin, 1921) and his Ukrainian-born wife. Gadiesh is chairman of the management consulting firm Bain & Company, the parent company of Bain Capital, and was the company's managing director under CEO Mitt Romney in 1992. "She's like a Jewish mother figure to many of the people at Bain," ex-Bainie Dan Quinn told Fortune magazine in 1996.

Bain Capital owns Clear Channel, the largest radio station group owner in the United States. Clear Channel owns the networks which air the most popular radio talk shows, including The Rush Limbaugh Show, The Glenn Beck Program, The Sean Hannity Show, America Now with Andy Dean, Coast to Coast AM, The Savage Nation, The Mark Levin Show, and The Dave Ramsey Show. (Graphic: "Rush Limbaugh Spills the Beans on the Jewish Conspiracy" by Pat Healy)

Mitt Romney was a co-founder of Bain Capital along with Bill Bain, seen here. Bain was ousted in 1991 and Romney served as CEO of Bain & Company in 1991-1992. In May 1991, while Romney was CEO, Gadiesh was named chairman of the company's Policy Committee, which set the company's business strategy and policy. In 1992, under Romney, she became managing director. Orit Gadiesh, who has worked at Bain & Co. since 1977, became chairman of Bain & Co. in 1993.

Orit Gadiesh, born in Israel in 1951, has worked closely with Mitt Romney since at least 1991, and probably much longer since she joined Bain & Company in 1977, when she was 26. Romney appointed Gadiesh to his transition team when he became governor of Massachusetts in November 2002. Gadiesh is the daughter of Falk Gadiesh, an Israeli brigadier general and former member of the general staff who reorganized the Israeli army in the early 1950s after a stint at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

Falk's daughter Orit was chosen to serve in Israeli military intelligence. Her first position in the Israeli military was as assistant to Ezer Weizman, the deputy chief of staff who later became president of Israel. During the early 1970s, she worked in the war room, a bunker where Gen. Moshe Dayan was in charge. As a war room assistant to Weizman, Orit provided military leaders with documents and correspondence.

Prior to joining Bain & Company, Gadiesh served in the office of the Deputy Chief of Staff of the Israeli Army. Currently, she is on the board of directors of the Peres Center for Peace, an organization headed by a former chief of staff of the Israeli military, Lt. General Amnon Lipkin-Shahak. The high-level Mossadnik Avner Azulay, managing director of the Marc Rich Foundation, is also on the executive board of the Peres Center.

Mitt Romney speaking at the Mossad's (IDC) Herzliya Conference in 2007.

ROMNEY'S INTELLIGENCE CHIEF AND CAMPAIGN ADVISER - Mitt Romney named Michael Chertoff, the Israeli agent who supervised the destruction of the crucial evidence of 9/11, co-chair of his counterterrorism and intelligence advisory committee in October 2011. The 9/11 cover-up continues.

Romney greets his old friend, Benjamin Netanyahu, one of the suspected architects of the false-flag terrorism of 9/11.

Mitt Romney attended the Mossad’s “Herzliya Conference on Israeli Security” in 2007. Romney and the current Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu worked together as consultants at the Boston Consulting Group early in their careers.

Romney's close relationship with Orit Gadiesh and Israeli military intelligence is the real reason he is the chosen candidate of the Zionist establishment. Romney is being supported by high-level Zionists, Israeli military intelligence, and their controlled media network. This relationship between the Israeli military and Mitt Romney, a presidential candidate, should be of great concern to all Americans because this is how the Israeli military plans to drag the United States into a war with Iran.

EVIDENCE OF VOTE FRAUD SURFACES

WHO STOLE THE IOWA CAUCUS? - Edward True, 28, helped count the 53 votes in his precinct and jotted down the results. When he checked to make sure the Republican Party of Iowa got the count right, he said he was shocked to find they hadn't. "When Mitt Romney won Iowa by eight votes and I've got a 20-vote discrepancy here, that right there says Rick Santorum won Iowa,"

WHO REALLY WON IN IOWA?

There are alarming news reports that show that the tally of the Republican caucus in Iowa was manipulated giving fraudulent additional votes to Mitt Romney. In one precinct alone, where Romney received only two votes, the tally showed twenty-two, an increase of 1,000 percent! If such egregious vote fraud happened in one precinct, it most likely happened in others:

Des Moines TV station KCCI reported that a Ron Paul backer attending his first precinct caucuses in Appanoose County, in southern Iowa, said the vote from his precinct was inaccurately reported and gave Romney 20 more votes than he actually received.

The Paul supporter, Edward True of Moulton, told The Associated Press that he helped count the ballots cast at his precinct caucuses and that Romney received two votes. True said he was shocked to see the official results on the Republican Party website showed Romney with 22 votes in the precinct.

"I assume somebody made a typographical error," he said in a telephone interview. True said that when he contacted local Republican officials, "They said they would sort it out in the next couple of weeks, but how many primaries will have happened by that time?"
- "Santorum shrugs off report of Iowa vote errors" , 6 January 2012

IMMEDIATE AUDIT OF IOWA RESULTS REQUIRED

Edward True, 28, said at his 53-person caucus at the Garrett Memorial Library, Romney received only two votes. According to the Iowa Republican Party's website, True's precinct cast 22 votes for Romney. "This is huge," True said. "It essentially changes who won." While the mainstream media portrays this as a single typographical error it may be an indication of a more serious case of vote fraud. Edward True's discovery is clear evidence of vote fraud and a complete audit of the Iowa tally must be done to determine if the caucus results were manipulated on a statewide scale.

When I began this article about Ron Paul and the Iowa caucus, a week before it happened, I was strongly inclined to predict that Mitt Romney was going to win, based solely on my knowledge that he is supported financially by the Crown family of Chicago, a family of high-level Zionist weapons dealers closely tied to the state of Israel. The Crown family, which profits directly from war and defense spending, also supports Barack Obama and is one of those highly-connected Zionist clans that knows how to make their candidates win elections - one way or another. Lester Crown also sits on the board of the Peres Center, along with Orit Gadiesh and other high-level Mossadniks.

ROMNEY'S ISRAELI HANDLER

Orit Gadiesh (age 60) is a high-level Israeli military intelligence agent at Bain & Co. who has worked closely with Mitt Romney for decades.

Orit Gadiesh, born 1951, is the daughter of Falk Gadiesh (formerly Gruenfeld) one of the Israeli army's first brigadier generals and a member of the General Staff. The Gruenfeld family immigrated to Palestine in 1939 when Falk was 18. He became a Brigadier and was sent by Israeli military intelligence to the United States in 1952 (see names on KLM's U.S. passenger manifest) on a diplomatic passport to study at MIT. He then returned to Israel and reorganized the Israeli army.

A book about the Gruenfeld family provides information about Brigadier General Falk Gadiesh. (Source: Das Leinenhaus Gruenfeld, Berlin 1967)

Romney's support from the Crown family, which is closely tied to the state of Israel and its military intelligence agencies, is most likely based on his decades of working with Bain & Company, which is headed by Orit Gadiesh, an Israeli military intelligence agent. Romney and Gadiesh have worked together at Bain since the early 1990s. Gadiesh is the Israeli intelligence agent who steers Bain & Co., and who probably advises Mitt Romney on the Middle East and other matters. She served on Romney's transition team when he became governor of Massachusetts.

The following extracts provide some basic information on the Israeli agent who controls Mitt Romney:

Founded in 1973 by former Boston Consulting Group vice president William H. Bain, Jr., Bain & Co., based in Boston, has offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, Palo Alto and San Francisco. After experiencing a serious crisis in the 1980s and 1990s, Bain rebounded under the leadership of former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney (who had previously worked with Bain Capital, a separate company) and Orit Gadiesh, one of the few women to head a top consulting firm. It had revenues of $1.6 billion and over 4,000 employees in 2007.
Source: http://www.inthepublicinterest.org/o...n/bain-company

Orit Gadiesh
52, Chair, Bain & Company
She stands over 6 feet tall in heels. She worked in military intelligence in her native Israel. And she runs one of the world's largest, most elite business-consulting firms, with big-hitter clients like De Beers, ITT, and Dell. Twelve years ago, Gadiesh succeeded Mitt Romney as head of what was once called the KGB of consulting firms. Given her connections to the governor, it was no surprise when he named her to his transition team. Gadiesh was one of only two Bostonians listed the last time Fortune magazine published its female power list in 2000.
Source: http://www.bostonmagazine.com/articl...his_town/page2

A Romney victory in Iowa, I wrote, would have certainly been the result if the Republicans were to use the same dodgy telephonic tally system (Voxeo, a firm tied to Israeli military intelligence) which had been used by the Democrats of Iowa in the two previous elections. I have written extensively about how the Israeli-linked Voxeo system was used to manipulate the tallies of the Iowa Democrat caucuses of 2004 and 2008. The rigging of the Iowa caucus allows for the presidential election to be stolen at the beginning - like a baby from its crib. It now appears very likely that the Republican caucus of 2012 was also manipulated and stolen. The national importance of the Iowa caucus means that we have a right to demand an independent audit of the results. The evidence indicates that the Republican Party of Iowa is not able to provide verifiable results in a timely manner. We should not have to wait two weeks to have the results from such a simple, but important poll.

One week before the caucus I contacted the Republican Party of Iowa and spoke with three different people in their communications department about how the results would be tallied. Patrick, the first person I spoke to about the vote counting process, told me that he could not reveal how the tally would be done "for security purposes." Ryan, the second person, told me that the precincts would communicate the results to caucus headquarters in Des Moines but the way in which the precinct results were to be sent was being kept secret for security purposes.

Finally, I spoke to Nicole Sizemore, the assistant director of communications. Sizemore told me that there was no outside agency involved in the tally process and that it would be "very transparent" with oversight by observers from the different campaigns. The complete tally with "total breakdown" by precinct, she said, would be released within 14 days of the January 3 caucus. I was glad to hear this and decided not to come out with a gloomy prediction that Mitt Romney would win. With the information I had from the Republican Party of Iowa it seemed that there was a good chance for a honest and transparent caucus. It now seems that my trust was misplaced and that my instinct that vote fraud would give Romney a victory in Iowa was correct after all.

If the statement of Edward True is true and correct, the tally numbers for Mitt Romney were manipulated. If vote fraud happened in True's precinct, it probably happened in others all across the state. The tally from the Iowa caucus must be examined to see if the statewide results match the precinct results for each of the 1,774 precincts. Now that the Iowa caucus is over, the method by which the results were communicated to caucus HQ needs to be exposed and examined because, just like the Voxeo telephonic vote-counting system, this appears to have been the weak link through which the results were manipulated giving Mitt Romney his victory in Iowa.

To those who believe that America has a "free press", impartial and unbiased, just watch the following short video in which CNN blatantly censored the comments of Corporal Jesse Thorsen, a U.S. Army soldier from West Des Moines who has served multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan - and who supports Ron Paul because he is tired of war and would like to have some "peace time" duty:

"I’m really excited about a lot of his ideas, especially when it comes to bringing the soldiers home. I’ve been serving for ten years now and all ten years of those have been during wartime. I would like to see a little peace time army."
- Corporal Jesse Thorsen to CNN

Ron Paul came in third place in Iowa behind the two Zionist-supported pro-war candidates, Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum. Santorum recently stated on "Meet the Press" that
Iran's nuclear reactors if elected president. Is that an acceptable policy statement from a candidate for president? Does 50 percent of the Republican Party of Iowa truly want to wage yet another disastrous and costly war in the Middle East, i.e. against the Islamic Republic of Iran, or is there another explanation for these results? These results are from the Washington Post and are not final.
I had always believed, and still believe, that oppressive forces draw much of their strength from their ability to wield their power in secret.
- Julian Assange - The Unauthorized Autobiography (2011)

Israeli general Amos Yadlin traveled to Chicago in an effort to enlist [Lester] Crown’s help in convincing the administration to attack Iran.
- "Israel, Big Money and Obama", 20 August 2010
The Crown family supports candidates from both parties, depending on their strategic goal. Susan Crown, for example, who gave at least $12,300 to candidate Obama between 2003 and 2007 is now supporting the Republican Mitt Romney's bid for the White House.
- "Chicago's Elders of Zion and Obama's War for Profit", October 2011

The final report of the Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan said that somewhere between $31 and $60 billion has been lost through contract waste and fraud in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Put another way, war profiteers took as much as $60 billion from taxpayers and didn't give us anything in return.
- "No Success in Iraq - Unless You're a War Profiteer" by Robert Greenwald and Derrick Crowe

The ongoing cover-up of 9/11, the fraudulent "War on Terror", and the trillion-dollar U.S. military intervention in the Middle East are the key elements coloring the political context of the U.S. presidential election of 2012. The false-flag terror attacks of 9/11 and the U.S. military aggression in the Middle East are two sides of the same counterfeit coin which has been used for the past decade to deceive and defraud the American people - and the world. The massive fraud that began with 9/11 and which has been used to rob the nation of untold billions could not possibly be maintained were it not for the utterly corrupt political establishment of Washington, D.C. and the controlled media. This ongoing deception is the real background against which the Iowa caucus, the first poll of the 2012 presidential election, needs to be viewed.

The Republican caucus in Iowa on January 3 is of great importance because it is the first poll to determine which candidate will challenge Barack Obama for the presidency. A CNN/Time poll indicates that Ron Paul and Mitt Romney are currently the front runners polling about 25 percent each. Two days earlier Ron Paul was the clear front runner, several points ahead of Romney and Newt Gingrich, who has now fallen further behind. Despite Paul's common sense positions and popularity with voters, the paid pundits of the controlled media outlets constantly attack his positions as "out of the mainstream".

Paul, who is a very popular candidate, is treated most unfairly by so-called alternative media outlets such as Salon and the Huffington Post. When one reads, for example, the first sentence of the Bob Cesca piece on the Huffington Post in which he says progressives that support Ron Paul are "out of their blessed gourds", it is worth remembering that the Huffington Post was acquired by AOL in February 2011 for $315 million. There is always a political reason for such media acquisitions and the Ron Paul candidacy is that reason. This is a perfect example of how, and why, the so-called alternative media is controlled by the same sinister forces that control the "mainstream" press. What better way is there to control the thoughts of progressive voters than to control the websites they rely on for information?

Ron Paul is opposed to waging war against Iran.

I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas.
- Ron Paul

A CNN/ORC poll released in November found that 68 percent of Americans opposed the war in Iraq and 63 percent are against the one in Afghanistan. Yet, we keep hearing that only hawks have a chance to be elected president… Dr. Ron Paul is firmly anti-war, anti-empire, and anti-torture. He has been drawing large crowds in Iowa. He has legions of volunteers and a steady source of money through Internet fundraising. His supporters are willing, as one said, to "crawl over broken glass" for him. So if there is snow in Iowa or New Hampshire, that should be no problem.
- Ron Paul, the anti-war candidate” by Mary Meehan, The Baltimore Sun, 2 January 2012
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opi...,6340945.story

One of the key issues, perhaps the most crucial issue, in the GOP Iowa caucus is the position of the candidates regarding the Zionist war policy against Iran. Ron Paul is opposed to waging war against Iran while Romney and most of the others are eager armchair warriors against the Islamic Republic of Iran. With the new U.S. sanctions seeking to strangle Iran financially having brought counter threats to close the Strait of Hormuz, the U.S. position vis-a-vis Iran is now of the utmost importance as the chances of war are greater than ever.

Iran has been the subject of a Zionist war strategy for years in the same way that organized Jewry declared war on Germany in the early 1930s, long before the invasion of Poland in 1939. The punitive sanctions against Iran are war by other methods and unless the United States changes its approach to Iran it will find itself in another major war in the Middle East, one with drastic and unforeseeable consequences.

Henry, Lester, and Susan Crown of Chicago. A family of Zionist war profiteers, the Crowns became rich on U.S. defense spending in World War II and have profited on every war since. The Crowns are big financial supporters of Republican Mitt Romney and the Democrat Barack Obama - both Zionist-controlled pro-war candidates.

The Crown family of Chicago is one of the key Zionist supporters of Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. As a major shareholder of General Dynamics, the Crown family profits from U.S. defense spending and war. As a leading Zionist family, the Crowns support sanctions and the Israeli warmongering against Iran. The Crowns have invested in Mitt Romney because he is willing to wage war to please his Zionist supporters. To push the nation into war to serve a foreign state is treasonous.

Mitt Romney is hawkish on Iran because he is supported by Zionist warmongers like the Crown family of Chicago.

Mitt Romney would most likely win the caucus if the Republican Party of Iowa were to tally the caucus results using the dodgy telephonic tally system (Voxeo) used by the Iowa Democrats in 2004 and 2008. But after having intensively queried the Republican Party of Iowa about how the results will be tallied it seems to me that the Republican Party of Iowa will be tallying the results themselves in Des Moines.

Nicole Sizemore, assistant communications director for the GOP of Iowa, told Bollyn.com that there is no outside contractor involved in the tally and that it will be a "very transparent" poll with multiple observers. Although Sizemore could not reveal the specifics about how the results would be communicated to headquarters, she confirmed that a complete breakdown of the 1,774 precinct results would be published within 14 days. These are the key elements of an open and transparent poll.

This is good news because it suggests that the results of the January 3 Republican caucus are likely to be more representative, honest, and accurate than the Democratic caucus in 2008 that helped bring the dark horse candidate Barack Obama to power. In 2004 another dark horse candidate, John Kerry, came from behind to run against George W. Bush. In both cases, pro-war candidates from the back of the pack won the rigged caucus, effectively removing the question of the illegal war policy from the debate. Let's hope Ron Paul wins Iowa in a truly honest and transparent caucus on January 3. We certainly don't need anymore illegal Zionist wars for profit and the people of Iowa know that as well as anyone. Iowa has lost 69 servicemen in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq with more than 477 wounded, according to iCasualties.org.

In the following video clips from a Republican debate Ron Paul explains his position on Iran. Rick Santorum recently stated that he would bomb Iran's nuclear facilities if elected president. Iran is the central foreign policy question facing the presidential candidates. The U.S. has been at war in the Middle East for 21 years, since January 1991, when President George H.W. Bush went to war against Iraq over Kuwait.

Sources and Recommended Reading:

Amnon Lipkin-Shahak, Wikipedia, January 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amnon_Lipkin-Shahak

"Bain names two top executives", Boston Globe, 7 May 1991

Bollyn, Christopher, "Chicago's Elders of Zion and Obama's War for Profit", 14 October 2011
http://www.bollyn.com/occupy-dc

Bollyn, "The 9/11 Cover Up - The Destruction of the Steel Evidence", May 2011
http://www.bollyn.com/the-911-cover-...steel-evidence

Bollyn, "ELRON - VOXEO: The Israeli Defense Firm That Tallies the Iowa Caucus", 31 December 2007
http://www.bollyn.com/elron-voxeo-th...he-iowa-caucus

Bollyn, "Voxeo's Ties to 9-11 and the Israeli Military", 5 January 2008
http://www.bollyn.com/voxeos-ties-to...raeli-military

Bollyn, "Bollyn Responds to Voxeo", 7 January 2008
http://www.bollyn.com/bollyn-responds-to-voxeo

Das Leinenhaus Grünfeld , Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, 1967

"In the War Room", by Glenn Rifkin, New York Times, 8 September 1996
http://www.nytimes.com/1996/09/08/bu...Gadiesh&st=cse

"Israel, Big Money and Obama - Mr. Crown and the President", by Margaret Kimberley, CounterPunch.org, 20 August 2010
http://www.counterpunch.org/2010/08/...ney-and-obama/

"No Success in Iraq -- Unless You're a War Profiteer", by Robert Greenwald and Derrick Crowe, Huffingtonpost.com, 15 December 2011
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert...b_1151171.html

"Orit Gadiesh rises to head Bain & Co. in Boston", Boston Globe, 31 March 1992

Orit Gadiesh, Chairman, Bain & Company, MIT Sloan School of Management
http://mitsloan.mit.edu/corporate/pdf/gadiesh%20.pdf

Orit Gadiesh Interview, Harvard Business School
http://www.hbs.edu/entrepreneurs/pdf/oritgadiesh.pdf

Peres Center for Peace, International Board of Governors, Cached November 2011
http://web.archive.org/web/201008221.../fulllist.html

Peres Center for Peace, President and Executive Board, Cached November 2011
http://web.archive.org/web/201009060...tiveBoard.html

"Romney taps Chertoff as campaign adviser", by Max Pizarro, PolitickerNJ.com, 6 October 2011
http://www.politickernj.com/51511/ro...mpaign-advisor

"Rush Limbaugh Spills the Beans on the Jewish Conspiracy" (Satire) by Pat Healy, 21 December 2010
http://theforbiddentruth.net/11369-r...onspiracy.html

Last edited by SmokyMtn; January 16th, 2012 at 01:30 PM.

Old January 16th, 2012 #22
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

[quote=Rounder;1353746]

Questions:

Quote:
1) Will Ron Paul and his close supporters fight back against this alien super-PAC by telling the truth about jew power in the U.S. ?? It's insightful and somewhat assuring that the above video news report was posted on www.runronpaul.com.
Quote:
2) How will Hussein and his 45 million black supporters and the tens of millions of other liberals and anti-war Americans react to this jewish attack on their president and commander in chief ??
Supporters of both will talk about this a little but both candidates and people in higher positions in their campaign surely will not. Both are politicians, Obama is an especially typical one, and they know they cannot step too out of line.

Quote:
3) How will the democrat establishment react, and the so-called liberal media ??
The establishment of either party will continue to bow down as they have for far too long. The media will not report the story.

Quote:
4) Does this signal a huge split among jews, and if so how big is the split ??
There has been a big split for a while. They love to promote leftist ideas and non whites but that is coming back to haunt them. Some see this more clearly and are moving to the right. Others cannot see past their long standing hate for white western culture and are more concerned with its destruction than their own survival even.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old January 16th, 2012 #23
N.B. Forrest

In spite of Santorum trying to come across like a tuffguy with his constant interruptions, Paul kicked the living shit out of the goddam jew-whore punk in those vids.

Old January 17th, 2012 #24
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
In spite of Santorum trying to come across like a tuffguy with his constant interruptions, Paul kicked the living shit out of the goddam jew-whore punk in those vids.
Did you notice how Santorum went on and on with his war propaganda, but when Paul responded, the bell went off in less than half the time Santorum spoke.

80 percent of voters nationally, want wars to end and troops to come home, and Paul is the only GOP candidate who agrees with the 80 percent.

Hey Barreness, thanks for your insightful, jew-wise opinions. Good "stuff" posted by Smoky, too.

Last edited by Rounder; January 17th, 2012 at 10:06 AM.

Old January 17th, 2012 #25
Armstrong
Banned

The other countries that Israel want us to attack for them do not want war either. They want to be free to develop as they see fit. That's a powerful tool. The more contact we have with them, the better equipped we are to back channel information with clarity and power to our own government.

Dig around deeply in the UN Delegations of any nation in Israel's gun sights, or in US Gun sights at Israel's manipulation.....get to know the people. Build contacts within our government as well.

Study how diplomacy and international communications and signaling really work. Put your knowledge to good use.

Old January 17th, 2012 #26
Rounder

Default Neo-Con Prime Mover Tells GOP "Drop Ron Paul".

Big kike Bill Kristol, head of The Weekly Standard, and one of the godfathers of the neo-con movement, said on CSPAN yesterday, that the Republican Party should dump Ron Paul, and that Paul running as a 3rd party candidate, is no big deal.

Talk about freakin chutzpah. . . . .

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...go_617074.html

Old January 17th, 2012 #27
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Big kike Bill Kristol, head of The Weekly Standard, and one of the godfathers of the neo-con movement, said on CSPAN yesterday, that the Republican Party should dump Ron Paul, and that Paul running as a 3rd party candidate, is no big deal.

I would like to see Ron Paul dump the Republican Party and run on the Libertarian party ticket that is already on the ballot in all 50 states. I think he can get enough votes in the general election to throw the election to the House of Representatives or expose the fraud that American elections have become.

Ron Paul has not ruled out running as a Libertarian and is still a lifetime member of the party. All he has to do is publicly say that he wants the Libertarian nomination and he will get it.

Has anyone noticed the effect that Ron Paul has had on the Republican party debates? Watching the debate last night, I noticed that when it comes to taxes, the size of government, and states rights, the other candidates are co-opting long time Ron Paul policies for their own. I know, and many others here on the this forum knows, that once Santorum, Gingrich, or Romney wins the nomination, those issues will never be brought up again.

What was also amusing to watch is the talking heads, during the third intermission, go over the charts from twitter feeds from viewers on whether the candidates "answered" or "avoided" the question directed to them, except for Ron Paul. I think it is obvious to everyone by now that if Ron Paul was included in that discussion, his graph would embarrass the other candidates.

Old January 18th, 2012 #28
N.B. Forrest

Quote:

Kike Kristol needs to be let go - after being dangled from the Empire State Building....

Old January 18th, 2012 #29
Johnsonsmith

when you make the jews squirm it's a victory

Old January 18th, 2012 #30
Rounder

125 top SC christian leaders announced Saturday, they're all throwing their support to Santorum. Since then, Santorum's standing in the SC polls went from 9 to 15 percent, and Paul's dropped from 20 to 12 percent. I think I'm correct, but not 100 percent certain.

Anyhow, Dr Paul has probably thrown up his hands at SC for having so many kike-worshipping, war mongering, incredibly stupid goyim voters. And he's decided not to waste too much more money advertising in that state. I don't blame him nairy bit.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0112/71594.html

Last edited by Rounder; January 18th, 2012 at 02:04 PM.

Old January 18th, 2012 #31
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
I would like to see Ron Paul dump the Republican Party and run on the Libertarian party ticket that is already on the ballot in all 50 states. I think he can get enough votes in the general election to throw the election to the House of Representatives or expose the fraud that American elections have become.

Ron Paul has not ruled out running as a Libertarian and is still a lifetime member of the party. All he has to do is publicly say that he wants the Libertarian nomination and he will get it.

Has anyone noticed the effect that Ron Paul has had on the Republican party debates? Watching the debate last night, I noticed that when it comes to taxes, the size of government, and states rights, the other candidates are co-opting long time Ron Paul policies for their own. I know, and many others here on the this forum knows, that once Santorum, Gingrich, or Romney wins the nomination, those issues will never be brought up again.

What was also amusing to watch is the talking heads, during the third intermission, go over the charts from twitter feeds from viewers on whether the candidates "answered" or "avoided" the question directed to them, except for Ron Paul. I think it is obvious to everyone by now that if Ron Paul was included in that discussion, his graph would embarrass the other candidates.
Damn good idea about Paul running on the Libertarian ticket, Smokey. I hadn't even thought of that option. Hopefully, the Libertarian leaders will delay naming their candidate and then only after offering RP the job.

Since Romney is super pro-war, and since Obama has already proven to be pro-war, Ron Paul running on the Libertarian ticket, will be the only anti-war candidate on the ballot.

I can just hear his TV and radio ads now, broadcasting 24/7, coast to coast. . . . . . .

"I'll bring all our troops home, and put most of them on our southern border, and we'll save many trillions on foreign wars and foreign occupations, that we'll use for unemployment checks, medicare, and social security, until I've fixed our financial crisis by throwing out the thieves in the Federal Reserve Bank."

Wouldn't that be somethin ??

Super kike and neo-con bolshevik czar, Bill Kristol has already "ordered" the GOP to dump Ron Paul, anyway. So why should Paul waste any more time or money as a GOP candidate ??

Last edited by Rounder; January 18th, 2012 at 02:08 PM.

Old January 18th, 2012 #32
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Damn good idea about Paul running on the Libertarian ticket, Smokey. I hadn't even thought of that option. Hopefully, the Libertarian leaders will delay naming their candidate and then only after offering RP the job.
The Libertarian party convention starts May 2nd and Ron Paul, if he is to be nominated on the LP ticket, will have to make an announcement that he will quit the Republican party and join the LP prior to then.

Gary Johnson, former governor of New Mexico is the most likely candidate to get the nomination should Ron Paul stay with the Republican party. If enough of the Ron Paul supporters drop the idea of writing in Ron Paul's name on the ballot (which is throwing away their votes) and get busy helping Gary Johnson, we may see for the first time in decades a viable third party run for the presidency that could alter the way the electoral college votes.

Independents now make up 40% of the electorate. Many of them regret voting for Obama and are not thrilled with Romney either. Ron Paul will be a fool not to jump the Republican party and join the Libertarian party after the April 24th primaries for Connecticut, Delaware, New York, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island, all northeastern states that will overwhelmingly go for Romney. By then, 34 states will have already held their caucus or primary.

The best that Ron Paul will do by staying in the Republican party is a brokered convention, a nationally televised speech, and altering the party platform here and there. He will become a trivia question and his son a non-starter for the 2016 campaign. What no one is looking at is the fact that 2012 will be the last presidential election that the Republican party can win without at least 75% of the White vote due to the coming change in voter demographics. The days of the Neo-con is just about over.

On the other hand, if he were to join the Libertarian party, his popularity could consolidate the Constitutional party (200,000 votes in the 2008 Presidential election), a significant number of independents, some Democrats, possibly 10% of the Republicans into the Libertarian party which will do much better than Ross Perot's 18.9% of the popular vote back in 1992. Romney is not going to beat Obama, we all know that. What better way to reform our electoral system from winner take all in the majority of states to a proportional system then seeing Obama win electoral votes with less than 40% of the popular vote in several states?

This is where Ron Paul can make a lasting contribution to America's political process. We need him to smash the two-party oligarchy if a viable White Nationalist party is to ever be taken seriously in the future.

If Ron Paul stays with the Republican party, then after May 6th, every White Nationalist had better start assisting Gary Johnson and hammer away at Obama the best that we can.

This year we have a very unique opportunity to throw a monkey wrench into the political process and we damn well need to take advantage of it. Our current system gives too much power and influence to minorities and we can change it by insisting that electors are to be selected by Congressional district instead of a state-wide winner take all system that we have today.

Each state has two electors plus the number of Congressional districts within their state. Two electors will have to remain subject to the popular vote, the others can be selected by Congressional district. This will result in giving ethnic minorities less influence in our electoral system and more influence for Congressional districts where Whites hold the majority then they have now. Due to the Voting Rights Act, Congressional districts are being drawn up along racial lines to protect minority held seats, leaving many Congressional districts overwhelmingly White.

THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE, by William C. Kimberling, Deputy Director FEC Office of Election Administration

Quote:
Proponents also point out that, far from diminishing minority interests by depressing voter participation, the Electoral College actually enhances the status of minority groups. This is so because the votes of even small minorities in a State may make the difference between winning all of that State's electoral votes or none of that State's electoral votes. And since ethnic minority groups in the United States happen to concentrate in those States with the most electoral votes, they assume an importance to presidential candidates well out of proportion to their number. The same principle applies to other special interest groups such as labor unions, farmers, environmentalists, and so forth.

It is because of this "leverage effect" that the presidency, as an institution, tends to be more sensitive to ethnic minority and other special interest groups than does the Congress as an institution. Changing to a direct election of the president would therefore actually damage minority interests since their votes would be overwhelmed by a national popular majority.

Proponents further argue that the Electoral College contributes to
the political stability of the nation by encouraging a two-party system.
Quote:
During the 1800's, two trends in the States altered and more or less
standardized the manner of choosing Electors. The first trend was toward
choosing Electors by the direct popular vote of the whole State (rather than
by the State legislature or by the popular vote of each Congressional
district). Indeed, by 1836, all States had moved to choosing their Electors by
a direct statewide popular vote except South Carolina which persisted in
choosing them by the State legislature until 1860. Today, all States choose
their Electors by direct statewide election except Maine (which in 1969) and
Nebraska (which in 1991) changed to selecting two of its Electors by a
statewide popular vote and the remainder by the popular vote in each
Congressional district.

Along with the trend toward their direct statewide election came the
trend toward what is called the "winner-take-all" system of choosing
Electors. Under the winner-take-all system, the presidential candidate who
wins the most popular votes within a State wins all of that State's Electors.
This winner-take-all system was really the logical consequence of the direct
statewide vote for Electors owing to the influence of political parties. For in
a direct popular election, voters loyal to one political party's candidate for
president would naturally vote for that party's list of proposed Electors. By
the same token, political parties would propose only as many Electors as
there were electoral votes in the State so as not to fragment their support
and thus permit the victory of another party's Elector.

Old January 19th, 2012 #33
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
This is where Ron Paul can make a lasting contribution to America's political process. We need him to smash the two-party oligarchy if a viable White Nationalist party is to ever be taken seriously in the future.
Right. Jump from the sinking ship after lighting a fuse in the powder magazine.

Old January 19th, 2012 #34
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

Quote:
That's the most delightful video I've seen lately, Serbian. Those highly politically astute college students really know how to hurt a lying, biased, Israel-first, kike, jewsmedia bitch. And they did it on video for youtube.
Kikess Bash has been "reassigned", story has been buried somewhere, you won't see the obvious jewess covering Ron Paul again(at least not out in the open) for the 2012 GOP POTUS charade.

Jews simply cannot control their inner ugly it seems,...get ready for FINAL EXPULSION. One can only hope

Old January 22nd, 2012 #35
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Right. Jump from the sinking ship after lighting a fuse in the powder magazine.
In a prior post, I mentioned that if Ron Paul jumps from the Republican party to the Libertarian party, it will likely happen between April 25th and May 1st. In the meantime, I hope he packs enough gunpowder in the hull.

Article this evening on the Daily Paul.....

Palin Warned the GOP !

Submitted by JennWurstner on Sat, 01/21/2012

This party is over! The Republican party lost my straight ticket vote forever. If Obama wins, so be it. When McCain shocked me with his unwavering support of controversial NDAA provisions, I was ashamed I voted for him. Many citizens do not vote because they do not want to vote for the lesser of two evils. I am going to vote but it will not be for a Democrat or a Republican.

Tomorrow morning I am opening a saving account. I hope Ron Paul will retaliate against the disrespectful way that our Constitution is being treated by the two parties and the media. The ideals, liberties, and separation of powers built into our system are like poetry that swells my heart. The "battle field is the world" mentality our government is taking has triggered my, "it is our right and our duty to throw off such government" button. My money, time, and resources will be available if Ron Paul runs as a Libertarian or on any other 3rd party ticket. We are not just energized, we are indignant.

Thread