VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 16th, 2018 #41
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post
I didn't say their obsession with jews wrecked the branch...
Yes you did.

You said it here....

Quote:
Jew obsessed they wrecked the Liverpool Branch I'm sorry i sided with them
Are you now saying his alleged "obsession with Jews" played no part in destroying the branch?

Then why bother mentioning it in the same breath....

Old January 19th, 2018 #42
joefrombradford

Searchlight / HNH discrediting the Nationalist opponent of the Labour Candidate in Kensington, or “Genuine Patriots” who don’t want the nationalist candidate to win. One of them has been in prison for stabbing a gay man who he had been having sex with.

You decide.

This is what they do to patriots, they do nuffink to poppy burners. English Defence League, English Defence League...

Old January 19th, 2018 #43
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
Searchlight / HNH discrediting the Nationalist opponent of the Labour Candidate in Kensington, or “Genuine Patriots” who don’t want the nationalist candidate to win. One of them has been in prison for stabbing a gay man who he had been having sex with.

You decide.

This is what they do to patriots, they do nuffink to poppy burners. English Defence League, English Defence League...

https://youtu.be/IidS6xEqhIY
Notice when this ballbag starts shouting, the guy behind him covers his face in embarrassment?

I hear down the grapevine, through mutual friends, that the said Hope Not Hate informant has been contacting ex-girlfriends of mine who I broke up with over 5 years ago, hoping they’d be bitter and would give him information on me that he could “Expose”.

I’d have covered my face in embarrassment if I’d been filmed in his company too.

Last edited by joefrombradford; January 19th, 2018 at 12:13 PM.

Old January 19th, 2018 #44
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Notice when this ballbag starts shouting, the guy behind him covers his face in embarrassment?

I hear down the grapevine, through mutual friends, that the said Hope Not Hate informant has been contacting ex-girlfriends of mine who I broke up with over 5 years ago, hoping they’d be bitter and would give him information on me that he could “Expose”.

I’d have covered my face in embarrassment if I’d been filmed in his company too.
1) The bloke covered his face so as not to be seen by his employers.

2) The said genuine nationalist already mentioned on another thread he'd already been in touch with that ugly Jewish looking ex of yours that you used to beat the shit out of.

3) Why are you such a prick?

Last edited by NaomiX; January 19th, 2018 at 05:27 PM.

Old January 19th, 2018 #45
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:

You decide.

1) Genuine nationalists having a pop at a crank whohas slandered them in the past

2) Prove that allegation Joe, it's bs as well you know

3) Why are you such a coward, misfit and muggy all round cunt?

Old January 19th, 2018 #46
NaomiX
Banned

In fact Joe, next time you are in London (if you ever venture that far away from the safe white haven you live), why don't you grow a pair and meet up with me for a straightener?

Old January 20th, 2018 #47
joefrombradford

The cocaine and Stella were strong last night, it seems.

Whilst this Searchlight/HnH tout is going around ex-girlfriends of nationalists, inventing allegations of domestic violence and hoping they’d spill, I must say I’d be very interested in hearing from the woman from the Midlands who he was put in prison for battering, or the woman he punched at a Cock Sparrer gig.

Or the gay who he stabbed after he’d shagged him.

Last edited by joefrombradford; January 20th, 2018 at 07:40 AM.

Old January 20th, 2018 #48
NaomiX
Banned

Here she is, ask away:

https://www.facebook.com/siddy.sauce

Old January 23rd, 2018 #49
scouse83

Quote:

You decide.

I want him to win 100% I know he wont though. I think he will get a decent 2nd place vote.

Old January 23rd, 2018 #50
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post
I want him to win 100% I know he wont though. I think he will get a decent 2nd place vote.
Funny thing is mate, so do I. I really do.

Old January 23rd, 2018 #51
NaomiX
Banned

I see he is calling for donations for his campaign?? Hey joe, no BS, here is £500. Get word to me me how I get it to you.

Thread