Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 12th, 2018 #41
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen O'Cide View Post
Sick of this gay forum. Came looking for a "real" man. All I got was abuse off a Paedo Van driver, and a vile sexual message from Henry.
lol...It must've been my alter ego. Did he ask if you wanted stuffing on Christmas day?

That's a yuletide tradition in Martin Webster's house.

Old December 12th, 2018 #42
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
I'm sure it will be a very enthralling work of fiction, but I can't see it being a best seller. Nobody in Nationalism likes the complete piece of shit. Everyone knows he's a snake and a bisexual one at that and if they wanted to read the book of a mole, they'd buy Ray Hill's "The Other Face Of Terror".

Instead of publishing books that will flop and sell less than a hundred copies, maybe he should stick to publishing the identities of VNN users along with their photos and their personal details such as where he thinks they live, what job he thinks they do or where he thinks they work, because he's very good at that.

Or maybe he should continue selling his bullshit stories anonymously to the police or the opponents of Nationalism such as Searchlight or Hope Not Hate just like he has been doing for years. They buy his stories even though nobody else will.

Another flop. On sale just about everywhere....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/White-Natio.../dp/162731024X

Old December 12th, 2018 #43
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkT View Post
Christ, the UK section is a total shitshow. What happened to Bev? At least she tried to keep some semblance of order here. I really doubt Linder reads his own site anymore because he'd close the entire subforum given the state of it these days.
I'm sure Bev has things under control. She's always been a favourite of all the cranks on here...Thanks

Last edited by Jen O'Cide; December 12th, 2018 at 04:01 PM.

Old December 15th, 2018 #44
joefrombradford

Quote:
Casting for the film of the book has began and the actor to play the part of Joe from Bradford has been chosen. The writer wants to keep things as true to life as possible.
Then maybe Mr Fingers is going to play the part of that gay you stabbed after having sex with.

I can see this being a real-life, British version of Brokeback Mountain.

Does it star the chap he was photographed doing commie salutes with (He says they were 'White Power fists') is he gonna be the rentboy he stabbbed.

A Stazi piece of work seems an appealing read after all.

Old December 15th, 2018 #45
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Quote:
Then maybe Mr Fingers is going to play the part of that gay you stabbed after having sex with.
That is a mighty large allegation you keep making Joe. I thought that sort of thing was shunned by the mods on here? If I were like you I'd be messaging them now asking for a ban.

I see on prior threads Stampton already posted on how to get transcripts of the trial, the year and month of the trial and the Court. Why haven't you, H n H or Searchlight bothered? Pretty obvious to me you have, and know that what you accuse on here is all BS. You have no argument at all Joe, other than, "You're a puftah you are". You are a particularly vile & pathetic piece of residuum, forever destined to have to perform menial tasks, just to scratch a living. In a way I feel sorrow for you as I truly understand where your anger and frustration is coming from; thing is Joe, look within, cos all this anger is coming out sideways, misdirected at people you are projecting your own shit on to. I'll pray for you tonight. Pray you drop dead asap. PRICK

Last edited by Jen O'Cide; December 15th, 2018 at 11:19 AM.

Old December 15th, 2018 #46
joefrombradford

Quote:
TWhy haven't you, H n H or Searchlight bothered? P
I haven't bothered because I don't care the reasons as of to why you stabbed a gay who you've been having sex with, that sort o shit grosses me out.

Why haven't Searchlight/HnH bothered to expose you're REAL self? I Dunno, maybe that is what they had to blackmail you with.

Old December 15th, 2018 #47
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Quote:
I haven't bothered because I don't care the reasons as of to why you stabbed a gay who you've been having sex with, that sort o shit grosses me out.

Why haven't Searchlight/HnH bothered to expose you're REAL self? I Dunno, maybe that is what they had to blackmail you with.
You are a real fucking crank Joe, you really are. You know fuck all about Stampton at all, do you? I doubt a mong like you has shagged even 8 birds in your whole life, have you? Also, as for "blackmail", how do you account for Stampton dropping out of the "movement" completely from 93 - 2004?

Old December 15th, 2018 #48
joefrombradford

Quote:

What does interest me a great deal though, is how this chap got his sentenced halved on appeal. What did he agree to say? do?

Who did he grass up?

Pay me and I'll tell you - his boyfriend

Old December 15th, 2018 #49
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Quote:
What does interest me a great deal though, is how this chap got his sentenced halved on appeal. What did he agree to say? do?

Who did he grass up?

Pay me and I'll tell you - his boyfriend

Charlie Sargent Combat 18 and the Deep State
"Halved on appeal"? Reduced from eight to five Joe. Five years for two stitches.

Does anyone think even five years was a fair sentence for doing that?

The only thing Stampton has concealed about his past is the half-Jew bird he lived with and a few other Jewesses he might have shagged over the years. Big deal Joe.

Last edited by Jen O'Cide; December 15th, 2018 at 11:48 AM.

Old December 15th, 2018 #50
joefrombradford

Quote:
"Halved on appeal"? Reduced from eight to five Joe. Five years for two stitches.

Does anyone think even five years was a fair sentence for doing that?
You'd get a lot longer for a homophobic stabbing nowadays, pufta.

So why did you put a blade in the chap who you've had on the end of your cock? I guess you've left that out of your book, am I correct?

Old December 15th, 2018 #51
joefrombradford

Quote:

So why did you put a blade in the chap who you've had on the end of your cock? I guess you've left that out of your book, am I correct?
pay him and he will tell you

Old December 15th, 2018 #52
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Quote:

Lol, no, it's all in the book. And he wasn't "stabbed" for being gay. He is named too if anyone wants to contact him.

Old December 15th, 2018 #53
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Quote:
pay him and he will tell you
Buy the book and yes, I guess he will.

Old December 15th, 2018 #54
Jen O'Cide
Banned

So Joe, pray tell, in the pursuit of fairness, I mean, you have an interest in Stampton's sexual exploits, do you not?? How about you tell us what a stud you are and how many hos you have done?

Old December 15th, 2018 #55
joefrombradford

Quote:
Lol, no, it's all in the book. And he wasn't "stabbed" for being gay. He is named too if anyone wants to contact him.

Pay him and he will tell you

Old December 15th, 2018 #56
Jen O'Cide
Banned

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...lish/sophistry

Old December 15th, 2018 #57
joefrombradford

Quote:
So tell us what happened, you puffy prick!

How did this gay man who you wanted on the end of you cock end up on the end of your blade?

And what did you agree to do to get your sentence reduced by 40%?

Old December 15th, 2018 #58
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Quote:
So tell us what happened, you puffy prick!

How did this gay man who you wanted on the end of you cock end up on the end of your blade?

And what did you agree to do to get your sentence reduced by 40%?
Buy the book Joe. I really hope you have been nicked for something and do get bird (though that is highly unlikely). I'd love to see your face when you walked down to the ones after your first night. Hahahaha

Old December 15th, 2018 #59
joefrombradford

Quote:
So Joe, pray tell, in the pursuit of fairness, I mean, you have an interest in Stampton's sexual exploits, do you not?? How about you tell us what a stud you are and how many hos you have done?
Lost count when it got into triple figures.

They were all female though "Jen", unlike yours

Old December 15th, 2018 #60
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Quote:
Lost count when it got into triple figures.

They were all female though "Jen", unlike yours
Yeah right Joe. I've seen the state of a few of em. I'm sure Ed wouldn't even get a tingle down bellow for skanky, male looking "bitches" like that. How do you pay em? Argos vouchers??

Thread