VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 28th, 2021 #1
andy

Default Amery uncensored

Chase them into the swamps

Old November 28th, 2021 #2
Dawn Cannon

Belated thank you for posting this, it was very moving.

Old November 28th, 2021 #3
Henry.

Amery's father, Leo, was a Jew. His maternal grandmother was a Hungarian Jewess. Leo Amery redrafted the original (Sokolow/Weizmann) Bafour declaration to make it less controversial and upsetting to anti-Zionist Jews like Edwin Montagu, who was a Cabinet minister and a major source of trouble on the issue.

Montagu died of 'unkown causes' in 1924, aged 45. It is my belief that Weizmann either murdered him or had him murdered.

Leo Amery eventualy became Secretary of State for India, a position once held by Montagu. Amery did nothing to assist his son's defence or prevent his hanging.

Old November 28th, 2021 #4
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Amery's father, Leo, was a Jew. His maternal grandmother was a Hungarian Jewess. Leo Amery redrafted the original (Sokolow/Weizmann) Bafour declaration to make it less controversial and upsetting to anti-Zionist Jews like Edwin Montagu, who was a Cabinet minister and a major source of trouble on the issue.

Montagu died of 'unkown causes' in 1924, aged 45. It is my belief that Weizmann either murdered him or had him murdered.

Leo Amery eventualy became Secretary of State for India, a position once held by Montagu. Amery did nothing to assist his son's defence or prevent his hanging.
Thank you, Henry.

You must be the best historian of this time period currently existing in the British Islands and maybe worldwide.

Old November 28th, 2021 #5
Gladiatrix

jewsign

Quote:

Fucking kike.

Old November 28th, 2021 #6
bradfromjoeford

Half Jew or not, Albert Pierrepoint said he was the bravest man he ever hung. And there were lots of "Mischlings" as well as full Jews supporting Hitler and the NSDAP back then.

Old November 28th, 2021 #7
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
Half Jew or not, Albert Pierrepoint said he was the bravest man he ever hung. And there were lots of "Mischlings" as well as full Jews supporting Hitler and the NSDAP back then.
No jew should be trusted.

Old November 28th, 2021 #8
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Thank you, Henry.

You must be the best historian of this time period currently existing in the British Islands and maybe worldwide.
Sorry, DC, that should read paternal grandmother (Leo's mother) not 'maternal'.

Sokolow and Wiezmann drew up the original declaration and sent it to the Gov via Lord Rothschild. This had to be rewritten and Amery was choen to do it. Balfour was FS and Lloyed George was PM. Over the years it's often been asked why the egotistical Lloyd George didn't put his name to the published document as the 'official' author. The reason for this a simple but little known fact: David Lloyd George, in his capacity as a solicitor, had been for some years the founding partner in a small Law firm that acted as legal advisor and representative to Wiezmann's Zionist Organization (later World Zionist Organization), and so LG's obvious conflicts of interest had to be kept from public view especialy as he'd already escaped ruin once before due to another association with these powerful Jews in the Marconi scandal.

Old November 28th, 2021 #9
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Yes, I bet he was.

Old November 28th, 2021 #10
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Well Hitler trusted his Jewish bodyguard and came to no harm. Although I understand what you are saying.

Old November 28th, 2021 #11
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Well Hitler trusted his Jewish bodyguard and came to no harm. Although I understand what you are saying.
Didn't he have a yid "doctor" jabbing him up with amphetamines?

Old November 28th, 2021 #12
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Didn't he have a yid "doctor" jabbing him up with amphetamines?
The name was certainly Jewish.

Old November 28th, 2021 #13
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
I've known quite a few Jews over the years and they have mainly been decent people. I've also used the services of a Jewish solicitor that knew my politics, yet got me good results in court several times. It is too much of a generalisation to say they are all bad.

Old November 28th, 2021 #14
Gladiatrix

Quote:
I've known quite a few Jews over the years and they have mainly been decent people. I've also used the services of a Jewish solicitor that knew my politics, yet got me good results in court several times. It is too much of a generalisation to say they are all bad.
Oh, they are. It's just…….I'd trust them as far as I could throw a truck.

Old November 28th, 2021 #15
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Oh, they are. It's just…….I'd trust them as far as I could throw a truck.

Take The Money And Run - The Steve Miller Band (Lyrics + HQ)
Have you actually personally known any?

Old November 28th, 2021 #16
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Have you actually personally known any?
I'll take that as a no then.

Old November 28th, 2021 #17
Major Sharpe
Banned

If John Amery was a Jew, why did he devote large parts of his (very good) speech attacking them? And some of his predictions did come true, such as the British Empire being lost, the Communist takeover of chunks of Europe, the erosion of Christianity, and so forth.

@Gladiatrix: Any idea what happened to Stormfront? They just can't keep that forum up and running, can they?

Old November 28th, 2021 #18
Henry.

I'm not attacking John Amery. If you are saying that his father and Hungarian grandmother weren't Jews then show your evidence....

Old November 29th, 2021 #19
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
I'm not attacking John Amery. If you are saying that his father and Hungarian grandmother weren't Jews then show your evidence....
The thing here is, is that I believe Amery should be judged on his actions. It amazes me that people in the movement, and I do not mean you, constantly go on about Jews, but when very obvious Jews working for the other side, like Collett and Bob Gertner are pointed out, nobody seems to give a fuck. As long as these Jews make all the right noises they are given a free pass. And I see Gertner has reared his ugly head again, now his conduit for info has dried up with the death of his good friend Richard Edmonds.

As I've said before, this movement will go nowhere as it is full of idiots and cranks and serves as no more than a social club for the likeminded.

Last edited by bradfromjoeford; November 29th, 2021 at 03:20 AM.

Old November 29th, 2021 #20
Griff Mickin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sharpe View Post

If John Amery was a Jew, why did he devote large parts of his (very good) speech attacking them? And some of his predictions did come true, such as the British Empire being lost, the Communist takeover of chunks of Europe, the erosion of Christianity, and so forth.
There is nothing to dispute about him being a jew its a simple fact and not just a jew but one whos family are from the highest echelons of jew power and influence.
For his knowledge of the collapsing Rothschild Empire etc you need to look towards the writings of William Joyce there is nothing wise about parroting the words of another.
There is a theory about the jew Amery working for the British secret service and his execution was supposed to be staged.
No idea whether its true or not or if the scum Pierrepoint was in on it but the story was they had their use from Amery and disposed of him along with all his secrets.
Dont ask me for links as my knowledge comes from pre interweb you know one of those book thingys apart from that I dont give a shit about the jew so have not retained to much about it.
There were and Im sure still are thousands of spies in all organisations from the very top to the pits.
Irelands revolutionary president Éamon de Valera British secret service agent for example but all the retards will say he was so fantastic because he flew the flag at half mast after the staged death of Hitler.

Thread