Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 8th, 2010 #1
Emmeric

Thumbs up "Racist!" Answering the Charge

On many forums, I have head complete success shutting down all charges of "racist" and the subsequent culture-approved hate attacks by answering thus:

"Racist? Nope. I am a racial preservationist."

When asked to clarify, I explain: "All races and cultures deserve to be preserved, including whites."

Sometimes I get a little follow on with questions such as "do you believe all races are equal?" to which I answer that there are difference in many races - blacks generally run faster and jump higher than whites, the chinese are generally better at math than whites, etc. This comparison defuses the "supremacist" label.

Note, this usage not just works on forums but also person-to-person.

I will often counter the "strength in diversity" argument by quoting the UNESCO study that says over 200 languages in the United States will soon become extinct. I then ask how that could be a good thing? I ask how many more languages need to die in the name of diversity?

It is then that I often insert separation into the conversation. We can all only be preserved through separation.

This line of discussion has never failed - even on hostile forums where the respondent has hours and days to think of a counter to my argument.

Old May 19th, 2010 #2
Ty Grant

Default Ereasing lables

I believe it is true that erasing the PC brainwashing at the get go is a good approach. I have not been able to engage many on line all my discussions have been brought to me. A simple search of my name will include postings i have done on VNN. Though not any posting I have done On the wood carving sites nor the postings I have done on the beer making sites. One can't help sometimes to behavior in such a manor when the enemy so violently opposes your race. Yet it has been the work of VNN that enables me to understand and precisely identify the Jew. Whether It is a black person, or many of the Nazi’s or more importantly other Whites…
The problem is the Jew and to the Jew You are the diseases of him. You are not like the Jew nor is the Jew anyway like you. The jew will steal your woman the Jew is anti your DNA…. It is Chemical.

Just beginning the conversation may be better if One identifies that 98% of the worlds Jews are not “The biblical Jews…” That had stopped me in my tracks COLD, and made me think, so I know that it will have an effect on others as well … Explain that Israel is killing jews in Palestine because without making the notion that we are all special to GOD and not just jews then one can open the door for other whites…

Thread