Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 6th, 2011 #1
Baldy
Racial Rage

Default Doritios Superbowl Commercials

Saw it and I couldn't stop swearing for 10 minutes. They showed a skinny white guy sucking the finger of a big nigger and then the white guy pulled the nigger's pants down.

There's another Doritos showing the same theme...weak white man sucking black man's cock.

This is getting too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Cook View Post
God made me a Jew when I decided to follow Jesus Christ. Read it for yourself. It's in the Bible. All Christians are Jews.

Old February 6th, 2011 #2
Tim

Have you ever heard of a writer named Yggdrasil?

"Now as most of you know, I finally got the females at Ygg house to agree to cancel the cable TV, the most significant and effective revolutionary act you can perform in favor of our collective survival."

"Remarkably, it is still perfectly legal!"

"Forget freedom of speech and internet censorship! You will know that our cause is permanently lost only when the inner party lobbies through a law requiring us all to subscribe to cable TV and jailing us for two years for attempted cancellation or non-payment. Thank God for Holocaust denial, which diverts so much inner party energy. What they should be doing is force feeding us cable TV even to the point of wiring our eyes open and applying drops, as in that famous scene from 'A Clockwork Orange.'"

Yggdrasil's Movie List

"At this stage in the movement for Euro-American survival, it is vital that we begin to assemble our own media libraries filled with content that we can watch repeatedly - content that will gradually isolate us from the surrounding popular culture, and allow us to pay a smaller share of our incomes to the entertainment industry."

"It is absolutely vital that we cancel our cable subscriptions, but that is extremely difficult to do unless we have quality media libraries as a substitute. Equally important, we need reliable information as to the movies you can rent or buy without fear of encountering the worst forms of negative conditioning messages and images. "

Old February 6th, 2011 #3
Baldy
Racial Rage

Yeah, I know of Ygg.

It's bad to bury your head in the sand (e.g. cancelling cable) and ignoring the situation. Its better to get mad and bad, just like the niggers do.

So what now, white cow? Do we continue doing a Ygg and get led to slaughter? Stand up to get gunned down? Work within the system and get set up?

Its a question, not a challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Cook View Post
God made me a Jew when I decided to follow Jesus Christ. Read it for yourself. It's in the Bible. All Christians are Jews.

Thread