VNN Broadcasts

Old December 21st, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Eminem / Marshall Mathers

Rap God

Old December 21st, 2013 #2
Nate Richards

After long consideration and bending my mind into funny shapes I've come to realize that the wigger king is still just annoying and embarrassing.

Old December 21st, 2013 #3
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

In a recent magazine article I come to find that this thoroughly niggerized nitwit is 41-years-old; I took him for much younger, somewhere in his late 20s, early 30s at most. He admits that rapping is the only thing he knows how to do, and that if it wasn't for this genre of "music" he'd most likely be unemployed and homeless. He mentioned something or other about his inability to read books of any sort; seems he has the comprehensiveness of a 5-year-old and can't sit still long enough to concentrate on anything requiring the slightest mental exertion as it's too taxing on his chillin' brain, yo.

Borderline idiocy and an ability to rap -- is it any wonder that the two go hand in hand? and that this POS is regarded as the world's greatest white rapper?

Old December 21st, 2013 #4
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Default yep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Richards View Post
After long consideration and bending my mind into funny shapes I've come to realize that the wigger king is still just annoying and embarrassing.
ABC's intro to Saturday Night (kwallege) Foo'bawl.

Old December 21st, 2013 #5
Chad Wentworth

I thought he was dead, unfortunately he's not.

Old December 21st, 2013 #6
Squarehead Chris

I think the only reason this worthless idiot wigger ever "made it" in rap was because it fit izzy's agenda of indoctrinating impressionable white youth to cultural trash.
The same way izzy used elvis to indoctrinate white youth of the 50's into "negro music".

Last edited by Squarehead Chris; December 21st, 2013 at 11:23 AM.

Old December 21st, 2013 #7
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarehead Chris View Post
I think the only reason this worthless idiot wigger ever "made it" in rap was because it fit izzy's agenda of indoctrinating impressionable white youth to cultural trash.
The same way izzy used elvis to indoctrinate white youth of the 50's into "negro music".
Very plausible, Chris, really (it never even occurred to me): the possibility, the likelihood even, that regardless of how untalented he may be, a White man succeeding in a field where ghetto blacks are predominant is motivation to the rest; an incentive for yet even more young Whites to adopt a street thug lifestyle and emulate near animals in their attitude and behavior. I mean, why take the chance on White youth becoming disillusioned and giving up on making it in a line of work, a "bihnit" that encourages mixing of the races and miscegenation with inferior beings? alienating the naive, those most susceptible to wiles of the Master of the Lie? Give him just a taste of that carrot once in a while and that unsuspecting horse won't give a fuck who's leading him down the path to oblivion.

Old December 21st, 2013 #8
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Wentworth View Post
I thought he was dead, unfortunately he's not.
Let his hoodied honkie ass get caught by the homies in his very own downtown Motown late one night -- he along with all the crotch-grabbing "Yo! "Sup, dawg?" bullshit -- and he will be...

Old December 21st, 2013 #9
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
In a recent magazine article I come to find that this thoroughly niggerized nitwit is 41-years-old; I took him for much younger, somewhere in his late 20s, early 30s at most. He admits that rapping is the only thing he knows how to do, and that if it wasn't for this genre of "music" he'd most likely be unemployed and homeless. He mentioned something or other about his inability to read books of any sort; seems he has the comprehensiveness of a 5-year-old and can't sit still long enough to concentrate on anything requiring the slightest mental exertion as it's too taxing on his chillin' brain, yo.

Borderline idiocy and an ability to rap -- is it any wonder that the two go hand in hand? and that this POS is regarded as the world's greatest white rapper?
This anti-intellectual bio pretty much fits Quentin Tarantino as well. Two assholes, two anti-Whites, two illiterate dumbshits.

Old December 21st, 2013 #10
Roger Bannon

"Now you get to watch her leave out the window.
Guess that's why they call it window pane."

Rap God? Spare me.

Old December 21st, 2013 #11
James Dovery

The fast pace causes the listener to release adrenaline in response to the stimulus .....this isnt music so much as it is a drug.

You will observe most pop music is fast tempo today for just this reason.

Old December 21st, 2013 #12
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dovery View Post
The fast pace causes the listener to release adrenaline in response to the stimulus .....this isnt music so much as it is a drug.
nah, it isn't. I've done "drugs". drugs make you feel good. this shit's excruciating.

Old December 21st, 2013 #13
James Dovery

In the ole days you took drugs that made your heart race and you mellowed out listening to slow rhythmic music to calm down.

Now the music is the drug that induces the release of adrenaline and endorphins.

These niggers are still selling drugs.

Old December 21st, 2013 #14
luftwaffensoldat
Witness to Genocide

Rap is for niggers.

Old December 21st, 2013 #15
Gordon Green
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by luftwaffensoldat View Post
Rap is for niggers.

Rap(e) is for Nogs.

Old December 21st, 2013 #16
Karl Lueger

Quote:
Originally Posted by luftwaffensoldat View Post
Rap is for niggers.
true,
but hes one of, if not the biggest selling rapper of all time
[cds and concerts]
which is strangely ironic that a white kid from the D is the main nigga at the niggers entertainment.

he was mentioned here before, makes me wonder how much of his persona is all an act,
just the 2 newest ones I heard "Berzerk" and "So Far" are pretty funny
and sample classic rock songs..
more that typical nigger-rap
and you think hes having a joke about whole thing..

I'd count my blessings, but I suck at math
I'd rather wallow then bass suffering from succotash
But the antacid is my stomach gas
I mix my corn with my fucking mash
Potato, so what, ho, kiss my country bumpkin ass
Missouri Southern roots, what the fuck is upperclass
Call lunch dinner, call dinner supper
Tupperware in a covered plastic wear up the ass
Stuck in the past, iPod, what the fuck is that?
B-boy to the core, mule, I'm a stubborn ass

Rambo, John J.

Last edited by Karl Lueger; December 21st, 2013 at 04:26 PM.

Old December 21st, 2013 #17
James Dovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Green View Post
Rap(e) is for Nogs.

So ghetto niggers just discovered ecstasy now, 20 years after whites were doing it in all the clubs.

Old December 21st, 2013 #18
Robert Ransdell

I thought this guy was a certified has-been 5 years ago, my view still has not changed, I hang around exactly zero people who listen to rap but I see very little of this turd on TV or anywhere else.

Rap god, sounds like a stupid moniker to give ones-selve, reminds me of the wrestler JBL a few years ago, started this pronounced versing during his promos, that he was a "wrestling god". This was actually pretty funny because it was all meant to be a bit of a gag, actually meant to paint him as even more of a "heel" with the fans.

The "rap god" is just a colossal piece of shit who is a legend in his own mind and in the heads of people with no minds.

Old December 21st, 2013 #20
Bardamu
Banned

Glad the scene humiliates the whigger kid, but you would think directors or whoever manages these things, even Eastwood himself, would make a scene like this more realistic. Approaching in that manner he would have been on the curb fighting 3 niggers before he got a chance to draw that cannon.

Thread