VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 15th, 2009 #61
KellyThorensen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Fragale View Post
Well this I got to know.

Why are you wearing a hoodie in July? In your pic? I thought you said you didn't have anymore.
Because it's my house and I can wear what I want. I said I only had a couple more.
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain, somehow I'm still here to explain that the darkest hour never comes in the night. You can sleep with a gun, but when ya gonna wake up and fight?

Old July 15th, 2009 #62
KellyThorensen

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
This is no doubt her employer's golf day. How many times has she been busted and still comes back for more?
No, it probably has something to do with the fact that our dentist has strep throat, and until he finds a replacement to fill in, there isn't much we can do.
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain, somehow I'm still here to explain that the darkest hour never comes in the night. You can sleep with a gun, but when ya gonna wake up and fight?

Old July 15th, 2009 #63
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyThorensen View Post
No, it probably has something to do with the fact that our dentist has strep throat, and until he finds a replacement to fill in, there isn't much we can do.
Oh me oh my..first you were ill and off work, and now he is ill and off work. Goodness me, I sure hope that the patients don't catch swine flu and give you another few weeks off work!

Old July 15th, 2009 #64
KellyThorensen

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Von Clausewitz! View Post
Oh me oh my..first you were ill and off work, and now he is ill and off work. Goodness me, I sure hope that the patients don't catch swine flu and give you another few weeks off work!
Strep and bronchitis is going around. But you should already know that. You know everything.

Old July 15th, 2009 #65
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Von Clausewitz! View Post

lmao!

Old July 15th, 2009 #66
KellyThorensen

If you guys can't keep a thread on the damn topic, then shut your mouths and stay the hell out of it!

Old July 15th, 2009 #67
Elizabeth Fragale

Quote:
Because it's my house and I can wear what I want. I said I only had a couple more.
Yeah you said you had a couple more of you in nursing school.

But you're in your hoodie at your house in this one?

Haha.

The point isn't that you spelled the word differently. The point is you both spelled the word wrong, and you're supposed to both be two medical professionals. He was proved as being a sockpuppet of Whitepridegirl, and I think you are too. But, can't prove it. Just be careful using pictures you find on the internet and claim it to be your own, especially when using them on a racist site.

It might not be the wisest idea.

Old July 15th, 2009 #68
KellyThorensen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Fragale View Post
Yeah you said you had a couple more of you in nursing school.

But you're in your hoodie at your house in this one?

Haha.

The point isn't that you spelled the word differently. The point is you both spelled the word wrong, and you're supposed to both be two medical professionals. He was proved as being a sockpuppet of Whitepridegirl, and I think you are too. But, can't prove it. Just be careful using pictures you find on the internet and claim it to be your own, especially when using them on a racist site.

It might not be the wisest idea.

I think you need to get a life and stop obsessing over that girl. Really, it's not healthy.
Now, how could I use someone else's pictures? Sorry, but I don't know that much about computers. So now you're trying to say the pics aren't of me? Lady, get over yourself, ok.

Old July 15th, 2009 #69
Pastor Visser
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
...that girl.

Old July 15th, 2009 #70
Amy

You Know, you have a real shit attitude for a "nurse."

Quote:
Sorry, but I don't know that much about computers. So now you're trying to say the pics aren't of me?
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/babf36d2-5...44feabdc0.html

Quote:
The best selling nurses' guide to understanding and using computers in the workplace—now revised and completely up-to-date. New edition discusses the increasing use of specialized software within nursing curriculums. Examines use of the Internet as a powerful research tool; the way computers are changing the practice of nursing and the NCLEX; telemedicine; and more.

Written by leaders in nursing informatics,this comprehensive,up-to-date text explores computers' many key roles in nursing today. Packed with insights and examples from today's hospitals and practices,Essentials of Computers for Nurses provides timely guidance on:
*Computer applications in critical care,community health,and ambulatory care
*Controversies,including health care policy,privacy,confidentiality,and security
*Computing tools for administration and management
*Learning with computers
*Extending the power and reach of research
*Views and uses from around the world—Europe,Canada,the Pacific Rim,and South America
*Perspectives on future uses of informatics in nursing Offering theoretical background to help you understand how informatics serves many aspects of the profession,Essentials of Computers for Nurses also gives you practical help in unlocking computing's benefits both now and into the future,no matter what your area of study or specialty. In addition,a generous assortment of case studies and examples make the material easier to master.
You should keep yourself updated. Your career just might depend on it.

Old July 15th, 2009 #71
KellyThorensen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
You Know, you have a real shit attitude for a "nurse."

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/babf36d2-5...44feabdc0.html

You should keep yourself updated. Your career just might depend on it.

Actually it doesn't since I'm not in nursing right now. And I only have a shitty attitude with the ones the accuse me of retarded BS, and constantly follow me from thread to thread getting off the topic to start shit. Yeah, I'm not going to be nice to them.

In fact, OTPTT and Elizabeth, it will be rather pointless for either of you to ask me stupid questions or respond to anything I post from now on, as I have you both on ignore now.

Last edited by KellyThorensen; July 15th, 2009 at 03:36 PM.

Old July 15th, 2009 #72
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Actually it doesn't since I'm not in nursing right now.
When did you take the nursing boards and what did you score?

Old July 16th, 2009 #73
George Witzgall

Quote:
Actually it doesn't since I'm not in nursing right now. And I only have a shitty attitude with the ones the accuse me of retarded BS, and constantly follow me from thread to thread getting off the topic to start shit. Yeah, I'm not going to be nice to them.

In fact, OTPTT and Elizabeth, it will be rather pointless for either of you to ask me stupid questions or respond to anything I post from now on, as I have you both on ignore now.

Old July 16th, 2009 #74
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Funny how the troll hasn't answered this question yet. If s/he does I'll have a follow up question or two since I've taken those boards myself. It makes no sense for a woman to go through the trouble of nursing school only to then go into a field where she will make less money and have more school debt to pay off. And all of this on top of having a child to provide for? Please.

Last edited by OTPTT; July 16th, 2009 at 08:48 AM.

Old August 1st, 2009 #75
Epirus

Cool

Why we should care about Heide Klum ?
She is Jewish[1] !

Old September 29th, 2009 #76
August

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epirus View Post
Why we should care about Heide Klum ?
She is Jewish[1] !
I wouldn't doubt that she converted to score some points with the Hollywood kikes.
Her parents look white.

Old September 29th, 2009 #77
August

Seal’s facial scars are the result of the condition discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE).The exact cause is unknown, but it is thought to be autoimmune with the body's immune system incorrectly attacking normal skin. This condition tends to run in families.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_(musician)#Biography

Old September 29th, 2009 #78
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

Quote:
It's funny how when people question me, I invite them down here and they all just talk more shit or shut up. I still haven't met anyone!
I'll meet up with you, no inconvenience to either of us since I already live in Lousyana. Let me know a place and time via pm, or we can swap cell numbers and organize something. Here's your opportunity to meet someone
Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Tags
employee herpes outbreak, mudshark mayhem, swine flu claims dentist

Thread