VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 3rd, 2016 #1
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Default Kim Kardashian Got Robbed

Quote:
Kim Kardashian West held at gunpoint, robbed in Paris

New York (CNN) — Kim Kardashian West was held at gunpoint by five men in her Paris hotel room and robbed, French officials said.
(...)
The French Interior Ministry said the armed men threatened the concierge with a weapon, handcuffed him and forced him to open the private apartment. Kardashian West was locked in a bathroom while the men took two cell phones and jewelry worth millions of dollars, a ministry spokesperson said.
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/02/en...ncy/index.html

Sadly she was not harmed.

Old October 3rd, 2016 #2
cillian

One of the better ways to turn jewelry into cash. If you re sell it you get pennies on the dollar, but if it's stolen and you collect the insurance money... How much debt is her husband in again?

Old October 3rd, 2016 #3
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
One of the better ways to turn jewelry into cash. If you re sell it you get pennies on the dollar, but if it's stolen and you collect the insurance money... How much debt is her husband in again?
Indeed central Paris is virtually under lock down with troops backing up cops on every other street corner on top of that plain clothed "flics" in every high end Hotel.An unlikely area for well organised criminals to carry out well executed plans such as the one suggested here.

Chase them into the swamps

Old October 3rd, 2016 #4
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Itz a Bingo!

Old October 4th, 2016 #5
andy

Looks like Inspector Clouseau is onto them

Why could Kim flee France so soon? How did gang get in? Why no CCTV? MICHAEL JACKSON'S bodyguard says her security looked 'fishy' as we pose the ten key questions on the Kardashian heist
Investigators are still probing the raid on Kim Kardashian's Paris apartment
Thieves stole £8.5million worth of jewellery during the armed robbery
But mystery still surrounds how the thieves managed to pull off the heist

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4MAC3t6BW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Chase them into the swamps

Old October 8th, 2016 #6
White Winger

And it's all BULLSHIT, appears they made it all up.

Old October 8th, 2016 #7
Olaf Menes

This is such a pile of shit a 3rd grade playing who dunnit could tell you it was a fake robbery, that a media drama queen who is staked out 24/7 by paparazzi, and no one took pictures of the robbery or the robbers? YA RIGHT!

More like one of their entourage lifted their shit, they know who did it, but in order to get insurance to pay for it, it actually has to be a REPORTED ROBBERY.

We can only hope the private jet goes down in the Atlantic before this trashy two bit whore can reinfect America.

Old October 9th, 2016 #8
Crowe

I bet the dumb cunt paid thousands of dollars for an outfit just to look like a seaworld attraction.

Old October 20th, 2016 #9
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger View Post
And it's all BULLSHIT, appears they made it all up.
That totally talentless tribe will do ANYTHING to remain in the spotlight and "earn" their millions. Witness "Bruthe" Jenner's latest ploy; his maneuver to unseat stepdaughter Kim as the queen of the reality show format; his transformation into Kaitlyn Jenner (the name it's chosen obviously meant to keep in the "K" tradition of names in the world's most dysfunctional family).

Amazing to what levels human beings will lower themselves in order to remain in the public eye. Worse, the popularity of the numerous Kardashian tv shows indicates to what rock bottom level American culture itself has sunk.

Old October 20th, 2016 #10
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
That totally talentless tribe will do ANYTHING to remain in the spotlight and "earn" their millions. Witness "Bruthe" Jenner's latest ploy; his maneuver to unseat stepdaughter Kim as the queen of the reality show format; his transformation into Kaitlyn Jenner (the name it's chosen obviously meant to keep in the "K" tradition of names in the world's most dysfunctional family).

Amazing to what levels human beings will lower themselves in order to remain in the public eye. Worse, the popularity of the numerous Kardashian tv shows indicates to what rock bottom level American culture itself has sunk.
Everybody loves a freak show and that fambly are masters at it.

Old October 20th, 2016 #11
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Everybody loves a freak show and that fambly are masters at it.
Every lemming that is. And, unfortunately for the dismal prospects for the continued existence of our race as the dominant factor in the determination of world events and continued growth and expansion of civilization, the popularity of, not just the Kardashian franchise, but of all "reality" shows in general, just may be an indication that we are not as superior as we think we are. My man Revilo Oliver had something to say on the subject; I'll try to drag it up for you.

p.s. To paraphrase Uncle Wolf: If America doesn't get a handle on its jewish problem by the 1950s, at latest, it's going to be too late to remedy the situation. It is now 60 years later; and that worries the hell out of me. The jews' influence isn't waning, or even leveling off, it's steadily increasing as time goes by.

Old October 20th, 2016 #12
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Dr. Pierce learned a thing or two from R.O..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
Every lemming that is. And, unfortunately for the dismal prospects for the continued existence of our race as the dominant factor in the determination of world events and continued growth and expansion of civilization, the popularity of, not just the Kardashian franchise, but of all "reality" shows in general, just may be an indication that we are not as superior as we think we are. My man Revilo Oliver had something to say on the subject; I'll try to drag it up for you.

p.s. To paraphrase Uncle Wolf: If America doesn't get a handle on its jewish problem by the 1950s, at latest, it's going to be too late to remedy the situation. It is now 60 years later; and that worries the hell out of me. The jews' influence isn't waning, or even leveling off, it's steadily increasing as time goes by.
PS--Dr. Pierce learned a thing or two from R.O..
Watch and listen or read the following:

Last edited by Paul Vogel; October 20th, 2016 at 01:54 PM.

Tags
kim kardashian robbed

Thread