Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 29th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Angry Muhammad Ali the greatest ? . . . Sure . . . :-/

What the hell does this Arab-looking groid have that some people almost worship him ?

He might have been a role model to the black community but why do many of our race also hold him in high regard ?

Concerning him . .

He started a career in boxing , later came into contact with radical "Black Muslim" circles , changed his name ( formerly : Cassius Clay ) and that's when he started getting all the publicity . .

He had some success in boxing but I think he is overrated and held up because he is black. .

What do you think ?

Oh , and by the way , I'm , in a way , grateful for all the Rocky movies because without them I suppose Ali would still be held up even higher . .

Rocky Balboa = boxing

Even if he is a fictitous character though , lol . .

Old August 29th, 2018 #2
Longbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post

What do you think?

I think you know sweet Fanny Adams about boxing, and you should probably shut up until you actually know something about boxing. Otherwise, you'll just continue to embarass yourself.

Rocky Balboa movies? Seriously, dude?

I've spent quite a bit of time around Sylvester Stallone when the cameras aren't on him. He's a goddamned asshole.

I've spent less time, but more than you and enough to formulate an opinion, around the late Mr. Ali.

Whereas Stallone is a rude, belligerent, condescending prick to everyone who has less money, power, or fame than he does, Ali (from what I witnessed, firsthand, and on more than a dozen occasions) was always courteous, personable and, dare I say it, charming.

Did Ali have an ego? Fuck, yeah, he had an ego. Did he have a right to that ego? Fuck, yeah, he had a right to that ego.

Whether you like Ali or not, he was the real deal, and he was always honest about who he was.

Stallone? I've seen Stallone train. In real life. Not on Youtube. He can't box worth a shit. When he punches, it's like he's chucking marshmallows at you. His footwork in the movies is choreographed for the movies; in the gym, he doesn't have any, and he doesn't understand shifting or timing. Plus, he's got a jaw like a champagne flute.

On a personal level, he's a pretentious dick who has made hundreds of millions of dollars slinging machineguns around on screen, but who is fully in favour of disarming all of the little people.

And, fuck, is he ever rude. I have been around some rude-assed celebrities in my time, but--fucking a--this cocksucker is in a league of his own. It's like Wesley Snipes plus Toby Keith, to the tenth power.

Old August 29th, 2018 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
I think you know sweet Fanny Adams about boxing, and you should probably shut up until you actually know something about boxing. Otherwise, you'll just continue to embarass yourself.

I've spent quite a bit of time around Sylvester Stallone when the cameras aren't on him. He's a goddamned asshole.

I've spent less time, but more than you and enough to formulate an opinion, around the late Mr. Ali.

Whereas Stallone is a rude, belligerent, condescending prick to everyone who has less money, power, or fame than he does, Ali (from what I witnessed, firsthand, and on more than a dozen occasions) was always courteous, personable and, dare I say it, charming.

Did Ali have an ego? Fuck, yeah, he had an ego. Did he have a right to that ego? Fuck, yeah, he had a right to that ego.

Whether you like Ali or not, he was the real deal, and he was always honest about who he was.

Stallone? I've seen Stallone train. In real life. Not on Youtube. He can't box worth a shit. When he punches, it's like he's chucking marshmallows at you. His footwork in the movies is choreographed for the movies; in the gym, he doesn't have any, and he doesn't understand shifting or timing. Plus, he's got a jaw like a champagne flute.

On a personal level, he's a pretentious dick who has made hundreds of millions of dollars slinging machineguns around on screen, but who is fully in favour of disarming all of the little people.

And, fuck, is he ever rude. I have been around some rude-assed celebrities in my time, but--fucking a--this cocksucker is in a league of his own. It's like Wesley Snipes plus Toby Keith, to the tenth power.
Hmmm , really ?

So you have met both Stallone and Ali ?

Old August 30th, 2018 #4
Longbaugh

Yes, I've met them both.

And Wesley Snipes.

And Toby Keith.

And a fat lot of other famous pricks.

I could write a book.

Hell, volumes...

Old September 4th, 2018 #5
Stewart Meadows

Quote:

Just kiddin' pal . .

Stallone rules . .
You got that right, buddy.

Quote:
Really ?

Never heard of that . .

No need to insult 'the Italian stallion' . .
Well, according to Wikipedia, his mom Jacqueline Labofish has some jewish admixture. But like I said, I view Stallone as an Italian-American man.

Quote:
Now , I think you understand this wrong , dude . .

For the record , Ali also spoke out in favour of racial separation . .

He was , to a degree , a separatist . .

But . . not that I care for the opinion of a black Muzzie anyway . . .

Muhahaha-mmad was an anti-Aryan racist all his life .
I know that Ali spoke out against race-mixing, but I still never liked him because he was one of those arrogant, obnoxious, Spike Lee-like negroes with a chip on their shoulder, always blaming the white man for all the evils in the world. At least that's the impression I got from him. But hey, Longbaugh, who has met him, says he's "charming", so what do I know?

Quote:
Yes, I've met them both.

And Wesley Snipes.

And Toby Keith.

And a fat lot of other famous pricks.

I could write a book.

Hell, volumes...
I think it's fascinating that so many VNN posters have met celebrities in real life. There's Steve B who has had sex with Paris Hilton, there's T. Garrett who has attended the same party as Alicia Silverstone...and I think Jett Rink has said that he used to work with some famous people. Those are just some examples, there are many more.

Honestly, I feel like a pissant when I'm in these guys' company.

Old September 5th, 2018 #6
Ray Allan

Quote:
I think it's fascinating that so many VNN posters have met celebrities in real life.
I rode in an elevator with Dick Smothers of the Smothers Brothers at Harrah's-Reno once.

I know, Black and jew, but I did find Moe-ham-head Alley/Cassius Clay's and Howard Cosell's long-running act rather amusing.

And the D-Con insect spray commercials.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 2nd, 2018 #7
Stewart Meadows

I don't know much about boxing, but I consider Sylvester Stallone an American icon and think that he's one of the country's best actors. I love his movies, especially the Rocky and Rambo series.

(Some people claim that Stallone is a jew, but I think that's nonsense. He might have a very small amount of jewish blood, but I view him as an Italian-American man.)

Quote:

Hmm...that's strange. I've never met "Muhammad Ali" personally, but I've seen clips of him angrily accusing white people of being devils who rape and murder non-whites wherever they go. But you're saying that he was nice to you, even "charming", when you two hung out? Well then, good for you, buddy.

Old September 2nd, 2018 #8
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I don't know much about boxing, but I consider Sylvester Stallone an American icon . .
I'm not American and even I would subscribe . . . .

. . an "All-American" , as some say . .

Quote:
. . and think that he's one of the country's best actors. I love his movies, especially the Rocky and Rambo series.
You think Stallone rules as 'Rambo' ?

You haven't seen Topper Harley yet . .

Just kiddin' pal . .

Stallone rules . .

Quote:
(Some people claim that Stallone is a jew, but I think that's nonsense. He might have a very small amount of jewish blood, but I view him as an Italian-American man.)

Really ?

Never heard of that . .

No need to insult 'the Italian stallion' . .

Quote:
Hmm...that's strange. I've never met "Muhammad Ali" personally, but I've seen clips of him angrily accusing white people of being devils who rape and murder non-whites wherever they go.
You better believe he belonged to a radical "Black Muslim" sect who truly viewed our race as devils . .

But , for the record . . Ain't that a projection?

Our race constantly out to rape and murder other races ?

Well . .

. . . .

90 % of interracial crimes in the USA is by Negroes on people of our race . .
I suppose it's the other way round , rather . .

Quote:
But you're saying that he was nice to you, even "charming", when you two hung out? Well then, good for you, buddy.

Now , I think you understand this wrong , dude . .

For the record , Ali also spoke out in favour of racial separation . .

He was , to a degree , a separatist . .

But . . not that I care for the opinion of a black Muzzie anyway . . .

Muhahaha-mmad was an anti-Aryan racist all his life .

Old September 6th, 2018 #9
Nockda Redout

Quote:

90 % of interracial crimes in the USA is by Negroes on people of our race . .
I suppose it's the other way round , rather . .
Funny how the Jew/Leftist/liberal/deep state/globalist collective keeps Black on White crimes a secret while parading the rare (and almost always well deserved) White on Black crime.
When a Nigger kills a White person there is never any mention of a hate crime being committed even if the Nigger says he did it because he hates White people.
If a nigger's feelings get hurt, the feds come rushing in to investigate for hate crimes.

Hate crime laws courtesy of the ADL.

Old December 18th, 2018 #10
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:

He can't be serious. Those Rocky movies are the most unrealistic depictions of an actual fight ever made.

Note the absolutely horrific beatings Balboa took at the hands of his opponents: jaw-jacking uppercuts that literally lift him off the canvas; bone-crushing left hooks that would snap the neck of a charging bull; sledgehammer shots to the belly that would knock the wind out of a Goodyear blimp. And what happens to our hero after receiving such punishments that would've easily killed an ordinary man? a non-Superman? Why, the Rock -- after his ugly wife, Adrian, jumps from her ringside seat and screams "Rocky!" -- gets right back on his feet and proceeds to do the same to his opponent. Gimme a fuckin' break!

Now if you're game for a real fight movie try Raging Bull with Robert De Niro in the lead role as Jake LaMotta, the 1940s - '50s badass middleweight contender and champ (he was the first fighter to defeat Sugar Ray Robinson, btw). Now that's a realistic boxing movie; the best I've ever seen.

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; December 18th, 2018 at 04:03 PM.

Old December 19th, 2018 #11
Enbyeff

Yes, Ali was a offensively loudmouthed nigger who hated Whites (how many niggers don't?) but there can be no denying that he had lightning-fast hands & reflexes; he was at the very least the fasted heavyweight of all time, and some say the fastest boxer of all. And his defeat of Foreman - who at that time had a menacing personality, and was considered a virtually unbeatable beast - was a strategic masterpiece. He took all of Foreman's heavy body shots (another thing he had was the ability to take body punches like nobody I ever saw), used those loose ropes to lean away from his head punches, let him wear himself out, then put his ass down for the count. Richard Pryor had a hilarious joke about it:

"The ref was counting: "1! 2! 3!"; George looked up & said "Fuck that - get to 10! Damned if I'm gonna get up 'n have that nigger start on my ass again!"

And he was dead-set against race mixing.

Old December 19th, 2018 #12
ColdFire
Banned

Boy ,gotta say . . Ali hit it right on the button . . .

Ey . . probably the two most detestable 'circumstances' . . Negroes 'n radical Muslims .

now , I know we probably would never have been bothered by groids to begin with had we kept them out off our nations ( I did a whole thread on that herehttps://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550793 . . )but now we "have to live with it . . ."

And . . Muslims . . .I've already voiced that the Middle East hasn't always been the mess it is today ( https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552148 ) yet . .today it is a haven for terrorists etc . . . . . .

So . . black Muslim = bottom of the barrel . . Sorry

Old December 20th, 2018 #13
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enbyeff View Post
Yes, Ali was a offensively loudmouthed nigger who hated Whites (how many niggers don't?) but there can be no denying that he had lightning-fast hands & reflexes; he was at the very least the fasted heavyweight of all time, and some say the fastest boxer of all. And his defeat of Foreman - who at that time had a menacing personality, and was considered a virtually unbeatable beast - was a strategic masterpiece. He took all of Foreman's heavy body shots (another thing he had was the ability to take body punches like nobody I ever saw), used those loose ropes to lean away from his head punches, let him wear himself out, then put his ass down for the count. Richard Pryor had a hilarious joke about it:

"The ref was counting: "1! 2! 3!"; George looked up & said "Fuck that - get to 10! Damned if I'm gonna get up 'n have that nigger start on my ass again!"

And he was dead-set against race mixing.
As good as he was, the dumb fuck was well past his prime when he finally decided to hang up the gloves, and it cost him big time. It's still open to debate whether or not his Parkinson's was brought about by dementia pugilistica, progressive brain damage caused by repeated blows to the head. Matter of fact, the relationship between the two is so closely linked that the medical world has coined a new term for this phenomenon: pugilistic parkinsonism. And just why did the self-proclaimed "Greatest" continue to fight long after this dreadful diagnosis? The answer should be obvious to all: his monumental ego simply couldn't let go of the fact that he would no longer be #1 in the sporting world's spotlight if he should step down.

Sure, Clay was a great fighter; but he was also, even for a boxer, very stupid in regards to his health.

Just picture the nitwit of a nigger being interviewed by a sports commentator some years after he had quit the fight game: "Float like a butterfly an', um...uhh ...duh...Mary had a little lamb?"

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; December 20th, 2018 at 05:04 PM.

Old December 22nd, 2018 #14
Enbyeff

Quote:
As good as he was, the dumb fuck was well past his prime when he finally decided to hang up the gloves, and it cost him big time. It's still open to debate whether or not his Parkinson's was brought about by dementia pugilistica, progressive brain damage caused by repeated blows to the head. Matter of fact, the relationship between the two is so closely linked that the medical world has coined a new term for this phenomenon: pugilistic parkinsonism. And just why did the self-proclaimed "Greatest" continue to fight long after this dreadful diagnosis? The answer should be obvious to all: his monumental ego simply couldn't let go of the fact that he would no longer be #1 in the sporting world's spotlight if he should step down.

Sure, Clay was a great fighter; but he was also, even for a boxer, very stupid in regards to his health.

Just picture the nitwit of a nigger being interviewed by a sports commentator some years after he had quit the fight game: "Float like a butterfly an', um...uhh ...duh...Mary had a little lamb?"
For all his gifts as an athlete & a fast-talking bullshitter, he was still just a low-IQ coon. There's a story about Don King screwing him: Ali was in the hospital after a fight, and was (rightly) suspicious that King stealing his money. King showed up in his room with a briefcase full of cash - and a paper for Ali to sign saying that they were square; dazzled by sight all that "chedduh" in one lump, he of course signed - trading millions he'd earned for a few hundred thou.

The Banana-in-the-Gourd Monkey Trap, updated.

And yeah, the fool kept boxing for far too long. He should've quit right after the Thrilla in Manila and enjoyed a healthy, luxurious retirement. But oh no.

Still, his fate, bad as it was, was better than that of, say, his contemporary Jerry Quarry: Ali couldn't move or speak, but at least he still knew who he was....

Old February 26th, 2020 #15
Stewart Meadows

Apparently, Muhammad Ali spewed out hate against white folks while sucking up to jews, like a typical Hymiewood celebrity:

Quote:
The secret Jewish history of Muhammad Ali

Benjamin Ivry
January 17, 2020

Muhammad Ali was accused of having “frequently clashed with the Jewish people.” The truth is more complex.
(...)
Ali’s decade-long adhesion to the radical Nation of Islam produced rote anti-Israel declarations. These parroted views did not just distress Jewish fans. Fellow boxing greats Joe Louis and Floyd Patterson disapproved as well. Patterson wrote in “Sports Illustrated” in 1964 that Ali had been “misled by the wrong people… He might as well have joined the Ku Klux Klan.” In 2013, his boxing promoter Bob Arum told “The Jewish Telegraph that he had to confer with Elijah Muhammad, leader of the Nation of Islam, before signing the boxer. Arum claimed that Elijah Muhammad was “never anti-Semitic towards me. He was anti-white for sure, but never anti-Semitic.” Ali himself eventually converted to a somewhat less extreme Sunni branch of Islam and later adopted a decidedly milder Sufism.
(...)
Crowning this new-won mellowness was Ali’s attendance in 2012 at his grandson Jacob Wertheimer’s bar mitzvah at Philadelphia’s Congregation Rodeph Shalom. At Rodeph Shalom, the oldest Ashkenazic synagogue in the Western Hemisphere, Ali “followed everything and looked at the Torah very closely,” told Ali’s biographer Thomas Hauser. The bar mitzvah boy’s father Spencer Wertheimer is Jewish, and identifying with that religion and culture, Jacob elected to participate in the ceremony. Of his grandson’s choice, Ali was “supportive in every way,” according to the boy’s mother.

Why should anyone be surprised? Ali’s devoted assistant trainer and cornerman Drew Bundini Brown (1928-1987) converted to Judaism after his 1950s Harlem marriage to Rhoda Palestine, of Russian Jewish origin.
(...)
Instead of such literary echoes, more often cited is the friendship between Ali and sportscaster Howard Cosell (born Cohen)
(...)
Ali’s overt affection for abrasive showbiz Jews was not limited to Cosell.
(...)
https://forward.com/culture/438396/t...-muhammad-ali/

Old February 27th, 2020 #16
ColdFire
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Apparently, Muhammad Ali spewed out hate against white folks while sucking up to jews, like a typical Hymiewood celebrity:

https://forward.com/culture/438396/t...-muhammad-ali/
Good find!

Last edited by ColdFire; February 28th, 2020 at 05:18 PM.

Old February 27th, 2020 #17
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
. . good find !
Thanks. Ali is usually viewed as some sort of "badass" who didn't care what other people thought of him, someone who stood up to "the man" or some such nonsense, but it seems that Ali was just another despicable, opportunistic, fame-hungry Hymiewood whore who sucked up to the jews because he knew that they were the ones who controlled American society (media, sports and politics).

Thread