VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 17th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default The stuff I know about the NWO all summed up

This picture sums the NWO up , I think . .

They are shysters ( what other people may call 'yuppies' , benevolently . .) who 'worship' the 'all-seeing eye' . . .

Their goal : global domination . .

. . to give the 'fallen' the reign over this world . .

( at least that's what they claim on paper , that they are 'Luciferians' . .)

Lucifer is supposed to have been an angel created at the beginning who became vain , in contrast to the other angels , and sought to destroy the work of the Creator . . He was the spoiler of mankind . .

Well . . as far as I have researched it started in the Middle Ages . .

It started with an institution called Freemasonry. .

The word 'Freemasonry' ( which hints to the profession of a 'mason' ) is believed to have been translated wrongly . . .

The institution of Freemasonry is said to stem from the North African Moors . . That's right . .

Little explanation . .

For some time during the Middle Ages the Moors had conquered the Iberian Peninsula . .

They were driven out though. .

Yet . . some were allowed to stay as a minimal percentage of the population . .

They were even allowed to continue their 'science' ( explanation : In contrast to Christendom early Islam allowed science , i. e. dealing with chemistry , algebra etc. ) . .

They were put in 'lodges' ( i. e. separate buildings where they could 'live their life' . .)

In time , more and more Christians ( at that time the word 'Christian' was still synonymous with 'full-blooded European' , i. e. non-Muslims ) joined the lodges out of interest . .

There , they came into contact with stuff they hadn't come into contact with before ( like I said , the Christian Church during the Middle Ages more or less 'forbade' science as 'heresy' . .) . .

In time ,those lodges , originally designed for the Moors , came completely into the hands of the 'natives' ( i. e. Christians , Europeans ) . .

So , you see , the word 'Freemasonry' is delusory , it was translated wrongly ( in German 'Freemasonry' translates as "Freimaurerei" which is a bit more conclusive ( Frei-maurerei = freie Mauren = Moors . .) ) . .

As I have said above , European natives , "Christians" more or less took over the lodges . .

Hmmmm . .

What were they supposed to do now ?

Like I said , they had come into contact with stuff they hadn't had contact with before ( supposed 'occult knowledge' . .) . .

Like I said , the Church was out for 'dissidents' . .

This is why early Freemasons weren't exactly fond of the Church . .

They are said to have found reinforcement by another group which more or less detested the Church during the Middle Ages . .

'Witches' . .

Little explanation . .

The Celtic peoples , from which witchcraft is supposed to stem , had long resisted their 'Christianisation' . . The Germanic peoples were christianised quite quickly yet Celts ( who more or less lived in diaspora throughout Europe ) still largely held on to their 'heathen' traditions . . .

Their work was deemed as 'witchcraft' during medieval times . .

From the beginning there seems to have been a tie between witchcraft and Freemasonry ( Freemasons were 'occultists' ) . . .

On a side note : This is NOT meant to put down people of Celtic ancestry in general , there seems to be an 'occultic sect' out there . .

- - -

During the centuries that followed . .

Europe experienced a split in confessions , had the Thirty Years' War , among other things . .

It is open to suspicion how and if the 'unholy alliance' from back then had a hand in this chain of events . . .

It is proven though that Martin Luther , who ultimately split the Christian church had contact to 'occultist' circles , including the Rosicrucians . .

( there were a lot of 'secret societies' in the Middle Ages , working 'in secret' . .)

Concerning events like the Thirty Years' War ( the ultimate battle between European Christians themselves ) , it is a fact that during that time a lot of sovereigns ( territorial governors, kings etc . .) had employed 'occultists' ( i.e. astrologists and such . .) on their courts from which they "sought wisdom" . .

Hmmm . . .

. . it wouldn't be the only time people involved in the NWO movement played multiple sides against each other. .

Anyway ,the Thirty Years' War lead to people looking out for a different ideal than Christianity. . .

In the 18th century a 'bourgeois society' more or less came into being . .

. . and money got a higher status than before. . .

Most of the 'bourgoisie' was set by the Freemasons . .

. . while the nobility at courts ( absolutist rulers ) became more decadent . .

That was a fruitful ground for those who sought to weaken christian society. .

What followed , we know . .

. . coups d'etat.

The 'Old Order' ceased to exist. . .

( Little explanation: The premier heads behind, for example , the French Revolution, are PROVEN to have been Freemasons . .) . .

- - - - - - - -

It should be noted that in the late 1700s a society was formed called 'The Illuminati' . . .

They pretty much incorporated all secret societies operative during that time ( Freemasons , 'occultists' . . .)

It was founded by Adam Weishaupt ( pictured above . . ) . .

Weishaupt ( born a jew ) later became an 'occultist' . . For a short time he held the professorship of jewish canon law at the university of Ingolstadt in Bavaria. . .

He is said to have been contacted by the Rothschild family ( a family of jewish businessmen from Frankfurt ) to found the 'Order Of Illuminati' . . .

Like I said , in this secret society more or less all secret societies operative at that time were 'drawn together' . .

What were the Illuminati ?

Roughly speaking a society of Freemasons combined with occultists and , last but not least, wealthy people . .

What the Illuminati believed ?

Well . .

Some weird stuff ,I admit. . .

Concerning a "jewishness" of the Illuminati . .

Hmmmm . .

Many conspiracy defectors ( i. e. people who defected from the NWO movement ) claim that 'Luciferianism' is at the center of it . .

No doubt many in the NWO are known as 'jews' , yet . .

Do they follow the jewish doctrine?

Is the Illuminati some sort of 'devil-worshipper'-cult?

Concerning the ethnic origin of "those jews" . . There are many theories around about the origin about many of today's jews ( with the Khazar theory being the most prominent ) . .

Well ,may they be real jews or not , their agenda is clear. .

- - - -

How do they / did they "try" ?

Well . .

I have already voiced my suspicion above that secret societies may have had an important role in Europe's history . . .

Let's look at the 'younger' past . .

Concerning their 'stucture' . .

The NWO is hierarchically structured . . .

Apart from that, there is a certain 'division of working fields' . .

The Freemasons seem to set the so-called 'intellectual elite' of the respective nations , are into the Luciferian religion ( broadly speaking 'occultism' . . .)

The money-masters are there for financial matters. . .

They use two methods. .

Bleeding people dry of their sustain ( via taxes , money-monopoly ) and de-stabilizing nations . . . via multiculturalism , financial 'crises' , civil war etc.

The Rothschilds lead . .

. . and hope to see their 'messiah' return ( see above video )

Concerning the history of the NWO movement . .

Since the Rothschilds lead they used the method of often playing two sides against each other . .

Their financial wealth stems from them involving themselves in all wars . .

. . often playing side against side ( due to international 'agents' . .) and causing wars . .

So , they re-model the globe. .

They have . .

a ) a finance monopoly . .

b ) international influence . .

It started during the Napoelonic wars when they got financial influence all over Europe . . . .

Their ultimate stroke though was Marxism. .

. . . .

What they aim at with Marxism is that they supposedly let the workers march against 'the capital' of the respective nations , in reality they seek a slave state . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551736

They were already busy , as soon as they had influence all over Europe ,to propagate Marxism ...

Yet the 'resistance' in the respective countries was still there. .

They changed their plans. .

Instead they instigated world wars . .

The first World War was supposed to bring Czarist Russia under their thumb . .

Another thing they gained from World War 1 was that the 'Federal Reserve'-system of money-control was installed ( little explanation :After the First World War pracially all nations ( European colonial powers along with people from their colonies fought ) were ruthlessly in debt to the international bankers ( NWO ) , so they came up with their 'central-bank' ) . . The FED is controlled by private families , NOT by the governments . . .

So . .they rule the money. . . .

Concerning World War 2. . .

Hmmmm . .

AND . .they have a blueprint for a Thirs World War . .Shocking as that may come across. .

So , to sum this all up. .

These people have power over us. . They misuse it . .

The methods I have shown above . .

And another theory which I do not wish to leave unmentioned here . .

There is the theory around that the Aryan is , indeed , of the blood of the Creator and that other races are 'corrupted' , i. e. Lucifer's . .

One might get an idea why the NWO maybe wishes to ..

a) destroy the West . .
b ) burn out the Aryan race . .

Hmmm . .

Theories over theories. .

One might draw their own conclusions. . .

Yet . .two things are for certain. . It might end bad should the NWO succeed . .

The world wouldn't be the same . .

We would be East Of Eden . . . Very "far off" . .

- - - - -

Last edited by ColdFire; November 17th, 2018 at 10:42 AM.

Thread