VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 18th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default The Last Waltz Of The Tyrants

The following are some excerpts from a book called 'The Last Waltz Of The Tyrants' . . I already have that sticky on Stormfront in the Ideology and Philosophy section and since I got some referrences to these excerpts here as well I thought of publishing them here too . .

---------------------------------------------

The French Lesson

This segment of history ( Note by ColdFire: Before this excerpt Ramtha talks about the way our world has gone ) went on for quite a while until there entered into the drama a wondrous entity called Napoleon. Have you heard of him, aye? Well, prior to him were all the Caesars. To a Ceasar, it wasn't really necessary to go out and locate financing for a march - they simply marched and took it. And then came this great conqueror with dreams of glory, dreams of resurrecting his country to be preeminent in his world in those days. And yet his country was bankrupt, because the peoples, the mobs if you will, had overthrown the aristocracy. You know: chop, chop, CHOP? And as a result they got rid of all the noble blood existing in the country at that time, because they blamed the noblemen for their intense poverty. And they were right.
So the conqueror comes to lift his beloved country out of the gutter, to make it preeminent in its ancient place. And along comes a dallying individual who sees that he can make a tidy return on this undertaking. He finances Napoleon and his marches, gives him substantial loan to go out and conquer, and whatever loot Napoleon brings back he can use to repay the debt. Are you with me? Yes. Now remember, women stayed home and men were doing the marching (and a few weaklings stayed behind and took care of the women).

They Are Called Graymen

And thus was born, with Napoleon's first conquest, what you will read about in the rest of this book. They are called Graymen.
The entity that Napoleon secured the gold from created a wonderful system of supplying and financing conquests. It turned out to be a very lucrative business with a very nice return, a business that is about to alter the face of the world as you know it. One important idea occured to this early financier. He realized that in order to be successful at this business, he could not swear allegiance to any country. His business began to spread. To be the entrepreneur, setting up financing for anyone who wanted to play war, he realized it was important not to have allegiance to any country, but simply to be there to fulfill the need.
This perticular first Grayman had no woman that he cared for and loved. But he had sons. They were a treasure, for they meant that his divine heritage would go on. And it did. This man saw an image of achievement in his altered ego of ultimate wealth. Now, listen - no one wants money for its own sake, but rather for what it can do. And to the image of this beginning Grayman, obtaining wealth was the key that unlocked the door to power. It wasn't money; it was power that fulfilled this need, this image.
This wonderful Grayman quickly realized, upon a large return on his investment, that he could work both sides against the middle, and he did. He helped a country called Austria and a country called Poland.
Soon this man and his sons were collecting a nice, orderly return off everyone involved in a conflict. And they found it to their benefit to generate conflicts. Are you with me? Yes, the lights are going on somewhat. The more they could encourage conflicts and feed the altered egos of lusty kings and lusty conquerors, the more they profited and the more powerful they became.
One of the side benefits of this power was the created ability to put their sons and the people they owned into very influential offices. In other words, if the king said, "No, I'm giving that position to my third cousin twice removed," then this nice, tidy little Grayperson would say to him, "Well, how unfortunate that is, because I really felt that the individual I'm recommending would do a splendid job, and since that can't come to pass, then I really must ask you to pay me everything you owe me, as soon as can, of course." And, of course, the king would return to his castle, bite his nails chew on them, curse, gnash his teeth and come back with, "Oh, I would love to have your person fill this office."

The Shadow Is Cast

Since Napoleon's time, the influence of the Graymen has grown immeasurably, yet they have retained the power personally and within their direct-lineage families. They began to set up banks. They began to influence gonernments. They began to influence the kings and leaders of those governments. And those who didn't play ball with the Graymen had their gold supply cut off, and they found themselves cut off from countries they'd had open relationships with before. In thegreat whore that was called Europa, everything was being dictated through the power of gold and the paper that it was written on.
After the turn of the nineteenth century (or the 1800s, as they are called), a great man who was the inheritor of these beginning Graymen activities inherited this wonderful business plan. It continued in his hands and in his family; and those who were chosen to work with him began to control Europa.
Every war since the first Napoleon has been manipulated, set up, and financed by the Graymen and their families. And if the inkling of war didn't exist, they created it. At any cost. Remember, these gray families had no allegiance to any country's laws and no allegiance to any religious belief. They were on their own, which allowed them to carry out their enterprises quite nicely. They created dictators out of common people, feeding them through their altered ego. They created assassinations. They created blame, outbreaks, and dissension, all for power. Money, yes, but the money brought them the power, because every man had his price and every kingdom certainly had its price. Are you with me? You've seen this drama playes on the stage before?
The name of this man from the 1800s was Rothschild; hear you that name? Remember it, because very soon you will begin to see how a further crumbling in the equality of human beings all over the world was directed by this family.
In the year 1857, this dynasty had persons who were in allegiance with them placed in important positions, in decision-making positons, throughout Europe. They had them in place in other countries around the world. And they were beginning to place them in America.
In 1857, there was a meeting in London. There they plotted all the wars that would occur in Europa and in the Americas, up to the last war plotted, which was World War II; yes, as recently as that time.
These families are also the same individuals that created the war between the Northern and Southern peoples of America ( Note by ColdFire: The Rothschild bank in London financed the North and the Rothschild bank in Paris the South ). The families, in coalition with munitions makers who also had no allegiance to any one country, created the civil outbreak that occured in America. The battlefields were manipulated; the North wanted the wealth of the South. The enslavement of the human being was not the reason for this scourge, but merely an excuse for it. The slaves were already in the process of receiving their freedom, long before this outbreak occured. The war was contrived to gain control of Southern wealth.
Lincoln was a great king ( Note by ColdFire: Ramtha mostly calls country leaders "kings" ), I wish you to know. There has not been another like him. This individual had endeavored since his election to stop buying money from Europe, purely for economic purposes. He also knew all about the conflict that was being created, pitting brother against brother. He desperately endeavored to enact for his country - for its people - a system whereby America would own its own money rather than buying it from Europe. And when he had made the decision for his country to print its own money, for the sovereignity of its people, without interest, he was done away with. Simple enough - he posed a threat to an already enrooted system in Europa, a system that, at present, was controlling the economies of the world and certainly the economy of this new and raw nation. It wasn't a madman who destroyed this wonderful man; it was a hired assassin. Consequently, money continued to flow to American, suppoted by outside interests.

Now, to bring you presently to the first world war. They called it the Great War. An interesting name for a war: the great war. This war was created and financed by not only the bankers in this country, but the bankers in England and in Switzerland. It was created to bring about the often-proposed taxation system which the Graymen desired to put squarely on the shoulders of the American people. The war was created to get you involved. It was created to bring Europa under submission. It was created to further instill their money control in this country, and so it went about as planned.
Remember, the banks in America and in England, and indeed in other countries worldwide, supported this war. The Americans at this time were just discovering freedom and opportunity and land. And yes, there were hard times, but they had one great thing that caused them to leave Europa in the first place - freedom! They could worship as they believed, they could live as they chose to live, and they were not under the suppression of tyrants from their homeland. America was not made up of one specific creed of people; it was the melting pot of the world, so to speak. Freedom - and everyone was enjoying that freedom immensely in America.
I want you to know that America had just gotten out of a horrible war with Cuba. Ever hear of that? Well, you know about Rough Riding Ted ( Note by ColdFire: Theodore Roosevelt ). Let me tell you, Cuba was once a great island, a grand people. They were not revolutionists; they were meek farmers. They had no revolutionary designs, and yet your country, through propaganda, was thaught about the enemy below them, and the threat to world peace this small country of farmers posed. Farmers?
The munitions people had a hand in that; they're the ones who creted the war and imported the disputers and revolutionists. And so this country went to war to wipe out the Cuban insurgents. Do you know who they slaughtered? Farmers who didn't know what the big deal was about, who had never thought about a war. They had only thought about their harvest, their children, their love of God, their believe in their Church. They had harmed no one, but they were insurgents and had to be done away with. That war was created by the Graymen.
It took a lot to get this country into the first world war, because no one wanted to get into it. And so the Graymen, owning most of the media ... do you know what the media is? I have learned that term! The Graymen own them all; you know, the papers you read, the box you watch, the magazines you thumb through, the radio waves you listen to. Because it was important to have control of what you read, see and hear. They told the papers what to print and what not to print. Well, they went on and on and on, in a media campaign about this war and, about the patriotism of this country. And those who did not help wave the banner on liberty were considered traitors. You were manipulated quite handily!
There was a very hot political campaign that went on in your country to ensure that you got envolved. Do you remember what finally immersed you into that little pickle? What was the incident? Bully for you - yes, a sinking ship. Listen, did you know that passenger ships leaving the shores of your continent were carrying contraband? They were carrying war supplies even before you got involved. So you got into it. And how brave of all your sons and, yes, some of your daughters to die in that war! It was a war for liberty, to create freedom, and to save Europe from the menace of Germany! What a lark! It wasn't that at all! It was a propagandized manipulation.
And when it was all over with, this country had borrowed enormously to support its war debt. Therefore, it was sbtly suggested that the way to repay the loan would be to again tax the people. So, the tax was passed. The people were paying taxes to pay off their loan from the Graymen, who finally were receiving a return on their investment. But the Graymen wanted the taxes to go on ... and on, and on and on, because they wanted you to be indebted to them as the people in Europa already were.
A lot went on in this time in your history. Your media was owned by the Graymen. Your peoples were being taxed for a war you never really understood. You never really understood why you had to fight; you never really understood why your children were conscripted to be slaughtered. You were never really told the untold story, you see. And then along came another President in a wisp of time, one who "had an accident." He didn't want to play ball because he did not want to install the Federal Reserve system of money control within your country. So he had a small, unfortunate accident. And so, guess what? You ended up with another President.
The Graymen really do tell you who's the best man for the office. They really want that person in office who is going to play ball for them. Throughout your naming of Presidents rather than kings, a lot of them have fallen by the wayside.And you're aware, a lot of them have been scandalized out of office. There has not been one President scandalized out of office by a scandal that was not perpetrated. Surprised? And all of your Presidents that have died were not killed by madmen, but rather because it was decided they were supposed to go. They weren't playing ball. Some of your Presidents found their conscience in the way. In other words, the God within them was waking up, saying, "This is not right. In all due consciousness, through the mercy of God, I cannot do this."
Well, Graymen have offices in various places. The subject of your President not playing ball would be brought up at the meeting, and they would simply say, "Get rid of him."The next person in line, of course, would be the person who would come in and continue on, status quo. Are your eyes open? Because you are seeing in print what only a few entities have ever dared to share with you! And I'm very daring, I suppose.
The families of the Graymen, by 1920, had grown to twelve families. They were the individuals who owned the international banks and, lierally, Switzerland itself. They were the ones who had decided that gold would no longer be convenient to carry around. They were the ones who created paper money. They created the Bank of London; they own the Bank of London. They created a major Federal Reserve in every major country, in which they print paper money according to their desire and their plans for power.

Only the Shadow Knows

Finally in your country, after a few unfortunate incidents, the Federal Reserve Act was passed. That meant the Federal Reserve could now print monies in your country, paper money that was not necessarily backed up by gold reserves. In other words, your paper money is worthless. The Graymen created an economy based on worthless pieces of paper because of their manipulative control. Not too many years ago it was against the law for Americans to own gold; it all had to be turned back in. Gold, you must understand, has been the bartering power for the last three thousand years. The more the Graymen could strip away the sense of value from any one human being, the more controllable that being became. Are you with me?
So now the Federal Reserve is incorporated. It prints "In God We Trust" on your paper money. It is run by an appointed director, who is appointed by an executive committee, whatever that is, that is appointed by the President; and the President is often appointed by - the shadows, yes.
The Federal Reserve is a banking system that loans your country money, yet it does not loan your country enough money to pay back the interest on what you borrow. So, if you are a little short, and your overseas goods aren't selling as well as they should be, you never, ever pay off the loan because it is incurring interest, since you only have the paper money that was issued to you. So you satart doing strange and wonderful things, like mortgaging everything and selling different things, pieces of your country and the like. Your great melting pot, this model for freedom, is selling itself in order to facilitate a national debt! Don't you find it precarious that your country is in debt to itself? How odd; I always thought it was very precarious. Whom do you owe your debt to?
To ensure that this debt would be paid off, the income tax was raised just a little bit more. And then, on Black Tuesday, everyone lost everything they had in the fall of the stock market. The value of their stocks plunged frantically, and people plunged out of windows in New York. That was quite wonderful to the Graymen; the controlling families who had people in important places were given the right legally to buy up powerful, immense wealth at bargain-basement prices. The crash was planned as well.
Now you owe a burdensome, unmerciful tax, paying against a dollar value which the Graymen control. Your Federal Reserve is not owned by any of you. It's not owned by your government - it is owned by itself.
Your country was falling rapidly into debt. The depresson was upon you; nature wasn't cooperating, or so it was said. And people were going hungry, standing in bread lines - do you remember those days? You were trying to find a way to leap out of a sluggish economy and out of poverty. So, World War II was created.

( Note by ColdFire . .

The excerpt about to follow about the Third Reich may not sound too comfortable to some people here , yet , among other things , it throws a new light on the theory that Hitler came to power via money from Wall Street bankers . . )

The Financing of Megalomania

Do you think the monster Hitler would have been anyone had he not been financed? Dont't you understand that the financiers who financed Germany at that time were playing on the megalomania of Hitler? In other words, they played on the lust in his altered ego for absolute power.
Let me tell you, that limited entity had such a craving for ultimate power that he envisioned himself as world emperor. Hitler envisioned himself to be the number one person of the entire world, and he was given enough strokes by those who supported him to convince him he could do it. Hitler definitely had allegiance to his country, but he also needed a way to continue to confiscate wealth. He did so by destroying a very precious people, all in the name of legitimate robbery.
I want you to know something. A bank in New York helped finance Hitler. The banks of England financed him, though they were in war with him. Your natural resources - your nickel, your coal - all the raw products Germany did not possess as a natural resource were shipped to them. Where do you suppose they acquired the metal to create their war machines? From all the countries that were literally owned by the Graymen. Hitler was very well armed, do you recall?
Soon everyone said, "There is a terrible atrocity occuring in Germany. I suppose we should get into it." And the politicians were wailing, "We cannot let the greatness of America wane when her very allies are under attack by this monster ... and if we do not do something quickly, we will not be able to suppress communism, Marxism, and yes, even the threat of Stalin. We must go to war to preserve liberty."
Listen: it was a game, unfortunately created. But blessed common people sent their children off to war, to die painfully alone in cold, blood-soaked and muddy trenches while the economy rose in this country, and people were making more money, and the standard of living rose and everyone was happy, except for those who were dying in the trenches, alone. This war was financed, of course, from your side of the water. And naturally, when more money was needed to place your war machinery into operation, your taxes were raised just a little bit more and your national debt was increased monstrously.
Did you learn that you won the war? Did anyone ever tell you that? Maybe you read about it, the Victory! Have you studied it in your history books? You didn't win the war. The Graypersons who instigated the war still live in their elite wealth and are still running this world. The true conquerors behind the horsemen escaped the skirmish without a scratch. And not one of their sons went to war. Their wealth has increased enormously from that action.
There's so much to tell you of this dance. What to tell you and what not to tell you . . . it is my dilemma to decide what is important for you to know at this point. Know this. There will never be a long march again, not in this dark age of the tyrants.

The Shadow Grows

THE BANKERS HAVE become international. They have loaned magnanimously. You thought you loaned to your country and caused it to incur its national debt? Do you think you're paying yourself back every time you pay your taxes? You're paying the Graymen huge profits. Yours is a nation that's too much in debt to loan anything to anyone. Yet, astoundingly, your bankers continue to loan to poor, struggling countries! Where do the bankers harvest the money to loan, if you are so bankrupt?
The bankers say they are lending in an attempt to lift these poor countries into the twentieth century; to lift them up economically. In most of these places, the people desire to have a democracy. They want to live like the Americans do, the Yanks; they've a real desire for that, so they are ripe for revolution.
So, in march the insurgents. Next they mix in a military government, and you have the necessary polarity. Then, of course, you have a need to develop the country, to support these people crying for a democracy. The military government is only there temporarily. It is only there to feed, even further, the desire for freedom and liberty. Are you beginning to understand the process? The munitions dealers make lots of money. Munitions arrive from various Christian countries; they've been shipped from all over the world, even this country. Of course, this is all done in the name of business for the people that are fighting for democracy!
Once the change has begun, this poor farmer who once lived tranquilly upon his land, who didn't have to pay taxes, who could feed his family, who loved his God and his Church, is now working in a fervor. Then he finds himself marching in stange streets of strange cities, asking for democracy, and he isn't quite sure why he is doing this. He's a part of social consciousness that has been intentionally created by the Graymen to support their image of world power. Of course, we all know that democracy wins out, and the big, bad communist military insurgents are whipped to the side, so liberty flies free again! And what does this young, thentative country need now? It needs substantial loans to develop a nation, to make it like the Yanks, indeed, like the Americans.
The minute the insurgents march out, the bankers march in, only too happy to give them billions. Do you know that term? More then a few scheckles - billions of that paper stuff; you know, it makes a nice fire. They loan the billions, knowing full well that those wonderful people who are there to lead this new democratic government will squander the money. The Graymen know it's going to be squandered; they know that little country won't be able to pay its loans.
So the banks have to call their notes. The leader responsible for this country pleads, "But we just don't have any money to make this loan payment." And the bank representative smiles, "Sir, that's quite all right. Eh, I'm sure we can work something out here. We will trade off your substantial debt for the natural mineral rights in your country, and all oil found off your shores and in your country.We'll take that in exchange." The leader responsible for the country is so happy, he says,"What a deal!"
So that's what they do. And now the little country isn't a country any more. Certainly it's trying to make it as a democracy, but it's not really a country anymore. It's part of a borderless ownership that is growing steadily in your world today.
Can you guess how many Third World countries have had their loans called in recently? Quite a few. You'd be amazed at how quickly the Graymen get down to business and how settled the land becomes after that. Industry moves in; things outside of the control of the people take over because they have moved in; the proud natives of the land are swept off their land and herded into the cities. It doesn't matter if the farmers don't farm any longer. It doesn't matter if the rain forest is torn up into splinters. It just doesn't matter - developers are moving in, cutting down the forests, financed by the international bankers, all in the service of what you call progress.
And the natives are wondering: why are they hungry in the cities? And where is the other-worldly assistance that was scheduled to come in to sustain them, those economic adventures called export/import? Well, some of it arrives from the country of the Bear ( Note by ColdFire: Russia ); they are told to ship it in. Do you know where the country of the Bear imported their goods from? From you.
At present ( Note by ColdFire: November 1987 ) there are only three countries in the world who are not absolutely owned by the Brotherhood of Graymen - absolutely owned. Two of these countries are at war, and one has sort of been forgotten, in a sense. Every other country, including Russia, is controlled by the Graymen.
Have you heard the term Bolshevik? Who do you think gave money to Lenin? How did Lenin materialize out of nowhere to implement his idealistic society? How was he able to overthrow the last Czar through a revolution, unmercifully murdering all of the Czar's family, ridding Russia of every aristocrat to incorporate his Marxist theory? The revolution was financed by the same bankers to create the stigma of communism, which would create many illusions in the future. Russia has the largest gold supply in the world - they do. They also were ripe for a new form of government, and they got it. The New World Order is taken from the writings of Marx, who was an elitist. He borrowed his idea from Socrates. And God knows were Socrates found his idea, but it was refined by every leader since the, who claimed it as "original" thinking.
Why is Marxism such an idealistic governing philosophy? Simply because it envisions a world controlled by an elitist few. Meaning that the people who are responsible, wealthy and powerful control the world and its people's "animalistic" attitudes. Marx said the common people have no intelligence. And the greatest danger to communism, and indeed to this theory of Marxism, if you will, is that it cannot ever have what is called a mediocracy, a medium or middle class. The people had to be suppressed, controlled, their schooling governed, everything - that was the idealistic society. And that society has been instigated, created, and financed for many levels of purpose, the ultimate being what the final design of this society will be in a few years - the new World Order.
Communism had to be created. And in Russia, just like in the smaller countries, revolutions appeared out of nowhere. One minute the peasants were farmers; the next they were soldiers. First there has to be a polarity to induce the people to beg for new rulership, for change - there has to be a threat. If it weren't for the worldwide threat of communism, what would the munitions dealers have made these last few years? If it were not for communism, who would have been your enemy? Cuba? Do you understand? Listen, because of created communism, the American people have always feared a threat to their liberty. Because of that communistic society, the American people have gotten their nose into everyone else's business, because they were told to, because communism is a threat to liberty. All along it has been a manipulation, indeed a game.
Do you think the people of the Bear are ruthless and hard? Do you think they are without a soul? Do you think that within them lies no wonderment of what created all of this? Do you think that when they work with the simple earth they don't wonder at the seasons, and at the growth of a singular seed into food upon the plate? They are just like you, for they are children, Gods of the Living Force. Why have they been afraid of you? Because their media is owned and their people are told precisely what you imperialistic capitalists are like!
Don't you think that, had it been up to them directly, they would have opened their boders to you? And you to them? An exchange of brotherhood and life, rather than an unnatural line of demarcation. Imagine the control, imagine the control of one man who can control an entire nation of human beings. It demands a great altered ego.
Your brothers that you label communists? They are your brothers, they are your sisters; they do not hate you. They do not understand you any more than you do them, and the barriers have been intentionally kept that way. Don't you find a wall made out of iron the most hideous slap in the face to humanity you have ever seen? I was there one day in your time and looked upon it. A wall that can keep out a whole nation of people? Amazing!
This may seem tedious to you. It may seem irrelevant to your important life, to the decisions you make, to the way you live. What bearing could this have on you? Don't you understand that this is the same attitude that has allowed this tyranny to flourish in the world? At present, your country, though you call it America, does not exist. Your Constitution, the reflective piece of paper of the vision of democracy, your rights that are Bills that you can enact, is the only thing that holds the fabric of your liberty together. But there has been so much manipulation and bylaws and interpretations, so much programming.
And most importantly, your country has grown fat and lazy on its cans. How did this happen? Through subtle social indoctrination. When your physical embodiments were generated from your forefathers and your foremothers, they were seeded with the emotional fervor of freedom. They were not warlords; they wanted away from battle. You have a natural inclination not to make war, except on your neighbor.
Why did you want your freedom? To live in joy, the pursuit of happiness, remember? You wanted to toil in the fields, labor in the cities, drink your brew, collect your wages fairly earned, go out and party hearty ... and have a lunch. Lunch?! Why don't you just say, "Let's go eat!" Lunch. So here you are - you lunch, you are entertained after work and on weekends, and when you are home you sit back and watch a box; why, it's on all the time! Your whole world is centered around this box - it entertains you, it hypnotizes you, it controls your emotions, and your whole life is lived by the dramas you witness. What do you care who runs the country as long as you have your wages, your brew, your entertainment, and your days off - paid.
Don't you know that couched in that peaceful lethargy is the remarkable attitude that is the reason why this country, indeed the world, is ruled by tyrants? Because the people don't want to be bothered. They don't want to hear bad news. They don't want to have to go out and vote - what a nasty thing! It was raining. The system doesn't work anyway. They don't want to be bothered by the decision-making process in this country. They would rather play games on shows than hear the news. Painful, aye? In other words, libertarians have, for the most part, been creatures of the past.
Every person who has stood up and spoken out, who has endeavored to enlighten, to gain awareness for the sleeping, dreaming middle class, has been ridiculed into non-existance. The irony is, they were not simply ridiculed out of the picture by the Graymedia, but by the people they were attempting to awaken. Listen: the sleeping people of America are doing the work of the Graymen's dream. The people are fulfilling the Graymen's image of their world order! All the television or the newspaper has to do is to tell you that someone is insane, or that there was some indiscretion in his or her past. That's all the sleeping masses need to laugh that person off the podium. The people are doing it for the Graymen.
Politicians Aren't Born ...
Now, let's take a look at your country and your last King ( Note by ColdFire: Ronald Reagan ). Your past King, - President, as you call him (it's just a different title, he just doesn't wear a crown) - he was everything that the American people wanted. He was; thus, he was considered weak by the Graymen. He was considered a libertarian. He was also considered to be a famous person, and Americans idolize famous people. He was idealistic and put where he is. (By the way, you will never see a Grayman's face in the papers or on the box. You won't hear anything about them; they remain anonymous. They choose that. It's best for business.)
I want you to know something about your last King. He is a great man. And there is also another reason why this entity was where he was. He has not completely been the anonymous puppet you may imagine. Your last President also has within him a great love for God and righteousness. The Graymen think that anyone who believes in God is a superstitous idiot; and they also realize that they can utilize that superstition, and their disbelief, to work to their advantage. And they have.
This last President, I want you to know, loves God as he knows it. He has a great conscience, for your information. While he was in office, he prayed every single night for guidance. I know; I've listened. His desire to upgrade your war machine was rightous, for like the middle-class people, he also saw that liberty could be threatened at any time by the communists. He was very naive. He saw that it was important to rebuild the strengh of this great nation, so that it would forever have the power to protect its borders, its allies, and its image. The people loved him.
He immediately went to work to reestablish your centurion guards at your door. It took a lot of gold to do that and the Federal Reserve was only too willing to lend it - they loved him too. The munitions makers loved him, because he was increasing armaments in this country. And he thought he was doing the right thing; you must understand that.
As his term waned and he became more aware of what was around him, and what was truly at work in the world, the man desperately endeavored to try to change it. Still within his soul lies an innocence and a libertarian that is indeed kind and loves this, his country. Feebly he worked, very diligently, on endeavoring to keep foreign investment out of your country. He could see that foreign investors were intentionally buying up barren farmland, intentionally buying up real estate, intentionally buying up corpotations. He was making moves to keep that from happening because your country belonged to the people; not to other people, but to its people.
And it was on a rainy morning that the full realization of what exactly had been ruling the world came to him. For the first time, he saw why he could not make the decisions he wanted to make, and he became severely ill. He trusted no one. Did you hear that he wouldn't talk to anyone? He couldn't. He had no one to converse with about what he was feeling. Your King struggled to bring to the surface, through the media, the concept of creating the American Central Bank that would be the bank of the American people. He thus endeavored, in his own way, to create America's own money. It was never fully investigated as many of his other affairs were. And the man that was to help him in this little matter was removed from his post. The name of this man was Volker.
This, your last President, was one of three that will, in the final analysis, bring about Solon's Republic, Superconsciousness.
By the way, I don't vote. I do not campaign; this is not politics. It was a great writer, Cicero, who said, "Politicians aren't born, they are excreted!" Yes.
But this man, your past President, endeavored to hold himself together with all this weight bearing upon his consciousness. Even at the very end of his term, he was in the last throes of trying to do the right thing and he just didn't know how to go about it.
Listen, he desired for your In God We Trust dollar, you know, your paper money, to fall. He was hoping that if it fell, you Americans wouldn't look like such a lucrative business investment to outside investors. There was a meeting of the Graymen and great bankers in the year called eighty-seven in your time. In the latter part of January and again in February, there was a meeting; heads of all families were represtented, and there was the most powerful representation of the East. At this meeting they became more aware of your King's desire, and they decided to threaten calling their loan.
The American people cannot possibly pay back to the Graymen the debt that is now incurred, the debt that you owe to their Federal Reserve. They continue to use the strategy of pushing up your economy through the naiveté of your Presidents. And when Reagan understood what was occurring, they simply stated this: "Unless you support the taxation of your people to render this debt, the moneymakers who have invested heavily in your market will pull out." They are calling their loans. No more money will come into your country.
What does that all mean? Well, you received a little taste of it not too long ago. Playing the gambling game - you know, the bottom dropped out of the Market, as it's called. ( Note by ColdFire: Ramtha talks about the Baisse in October 1987. ) And that little slap in the face was only to show you they can flex their muscles. What would it mean if that little country called Japan, whose people are rallying from their miserable debts, were to pull out all of their money from your Market? It only takes one man who owns the majority of stock at the present time to create an absolute crash. And such a man is one of the people who's threatening.
This also works in harmony with another of the Graymen's plans, that America no longer really be a sovereign country, but, instead, become dependent on outside trade. Therefore, America cannot close the door on outside trade, even though you are buying up more of someone else's product then you are your own. And no one really wants to buy your products; they're too busy builing up their owneconomy. A deal has been made to your disadvantage. Its result is that you cannot put regulations on anyone, nora on the amount of products sent to your country.
So, no more closed-door policy. And then came a law that you had to buy these traded goods, because, you see, the Graymen own the other countries. And they have said, "You will pay back this loan. You are going to tax your people. You are going to cut their wages. You will put a freeze on purchasing and your people will have to pay for this. Because if you don't, this is what we will do." And your President was reticent regarding raising your taxes any more than they have already been raised.
Your President wasn't budging, even though he began to be publicly ridiculed. What is it you called him toward the end of his term? A lame donkey? Donkey, or duck, whatever. Please! You say a lot worse words than that. What does lame duck mean? You were openly making a fool of him! And the men that are Gray know precisely what they're doing. Because now, the peoples who are representative of the One World Order are in a very specific party movement. And they went further to insult that last King, making him look old, decrepit, and incapable of thinking properly. Quite the contrary! They wanted you to think this, because they are moving in for the kill.
To prove a point to you I'll add this. You don't want your taxes raised, so the American people say, "No, no, no," and they change channels ... on a television, of course. (Small jest, yes, a celestial jest.) Your last President, Reagan, was holding out; he would not raise your taxes. Toward the end he opened himself only to his wife's confidence, for he trusted no one, he felt he could talk to no one, and he prayed relentlessly for guidance. And now you have a new King!

Tree Shakers

The Graymen wanted to shake a few trees to show some people just how powerful they are. To wake up this wonderful, lethargie society you live in, those who truly control the stock market did a little number on you. It was just a warning, but they wanted it to be so catastrophic that the whole public's attention would be centered on your National Debt. They wanted you to think your National Debt was the reason that the bottom dropped out of the Market. That is not the reason that it went down! It was supposed to go down. It was manipulated as another game, and what do they care how much you lost? They are the ones that print the money. They do not care! If your life savings were there, do you think they would be concered? No, they would not. They are elitist. If they want more money, they print it.
They created Black Monday's five-hundred-point loss to stress something to you. What was being said that week? "Everyone had better wake up and do something about our debt, because America is bankrupt; they're calling their loans, pulling their money out of the Market. Why, our economy is so shaky," gasp, "even foreign investors are backing off."
All the investors playing the Market were staring down at your King, screaming, "You gotta do something about this! I'm losing everything!!" What a wonderful way for the Graymen to get implemented what they want!
The bottom line is, in order to protect your investments, you are willing to take on more taxes in order to pay back the loan that will never be paid back.
At that point, your King had no one to talk to. Not only did he feel the pressure of those who were around him, but he had realized the true power in the world. And he walked around his White House those last months muttering, "God help us. God help us." And he felt the pressure of the media because everyone will see this " ... awful horror.. The whole world's economy is shaky because of America's greedy spending," because of your indebtedness. And you are playing right into their hands.
Do you think there are very many countries that are very happy with you and their economic state at the present time? What do you think they think of you? What they are told to think of you.
And sure enough, your President says, "I will talk about this. Indeed, we will consider raising the taxes." He does not want to, but they are pressing him hard. And in the end, my beloved friends, you are going to have unmerciful taxes placed upon you. Your standard of living will not rise anymore. The income-producing status of your labor will not be able to increase any longer. In other words, you will work as hard or harder, and you will not make any more money. And all you wondrous elderly people, who have been putting money in your government - rather, I should say, they are taking it from you - to insure that you will have a place to live in your twilight years, well, you're not going to see that money because that security system is bankrupt as well.
And the farmers in your country will continue to be forced into bankruptcy, as is happening every day. The middle class that supports the elite and the rabble in the streets will now take on a further burdensome tax, to take care of everyone. Everyone. It is part of their attempt to break the potential power momentum in your country. The harder you have to work and the less your buying power, the more docile you become, the more you become part of their One World Order.
The man involved in Watergate? What was his name? Who was the King? Nixon? Toward the end of his reign he endeavored to do the same as your last King. He knew all about your gold situation. He knew all about the oil prices that were fixed. He knew all about everything that was under siege, and he tried to bring it to public notice in the end. What was the result of his turning on those who had supported him? They set him up; for what crime did he, in truth, commit?
I haven't painted a very pretty picture for you. I would be much happier chatting with you about other celestial stuff, about the God within you, and all of those wonderful things that are at the apex of the human experience. You are not living in the Age of Enlightenment. You are living in the Age of Tyrants, and have been for some time now. The Graymen own the world. They do not see the world as individul democracies and they do not see it as made up of individual countries. They see no borders. Laws don't matter to them because they influence the law. They own the world because they have control of the money that runs the world.
America isn't really the Home of the Free as it had been created to be. Once it was.
But you have been asleep, prattling, talking idly at great length, babbling. You have not stood up with the backbone and fervor of libertarians to say, "Enough!" For what are thirteen families and international bankers against a whole nation of pissed-off people? I borrowed the term because I understand what it means to you - severely angry, yes!

Their Lust for Power
Is Endless

WHAT IS LIFE? How could it be lived? Outside of your training and your indoctrination, what could it mean to live life?
Most of you could not even conceive of living without money. Most of you think of sovereignity only to the limits of your freedom of choice. You think that certain things, such as bearing up under the yoke of unmerciful taxation, increasing your indebtedness, earning lower wages, seem to be normal in life. You accept them and so they are exempt from the word sovereignity.
Sovereignity is absolute liberty from any and all things that own you. There are sovereign people in your country. They have created a life from the land that nurtures them, yet they are free people. Of course, they do not live in style, as you would term it. They do not own auto machines, necessarily. They do not have cloths of silver and gold. They do not have silk and Persian carpets upon their floors, and they do not eat out of silver dished. But they're free, and they've been that way for quite a while. Because they incur no income, and they live on what their land produces and what they can barter and trade.
But for the most part, Americans cannot live without your burgers. You cannot conceive of not doing business with your bank. You cannot conceive of purchasing without the card because it's chic and you are an "in" person. And you cannot conceive of living without all of your things.
If only your last King could have had the courage to hold out, against all odds. You have to understand, the people in America do not know what is going on; they only know what the tele tells them. If your King could have held out, the Graymen would have declared war on America and your stock market would have been ruined the very next day, at the opening bell, because they control its flux. They would have pulled out all of their money in this government and would have called teir loan. For what good is the loan? It is only paper. The people of this country would have been put into the severest depression they have ever known, certainly the most severe that most of you would have ever known.
And yet, ultimately, it would have been the grandest opportunity to be free from tyrants that control and rule your very lives. For how will you stop their rule of the lives of your children, and your children's children? When will freedom declare itself? Yet, no one understands that simple twist, nor can they see the future sunrise of it, because most of you have never made it your business to investigate why.
But as it is seen in this hour, you will be taxed. And your incomes will be frozen or lessened. And you will be put painfully to the yoke to pay for something that will never be paid for. That is how it is in this hour.

Don't They Have Enough?

What is the aim of these Gray people? What is it they want? Is it not enough that they own all the money in the world? Isn't that enough? Is it not enough that they control the companies that own all the oil in the world? Do you think the Arabs own their oil? No, they were naive nomads who took loans to develop their fields. How else could they build their refineries? They don't own their oil; they own hot, blowing sand.
Don't the Graymen have enough? What more could they want? They're destroying the rain forest. Do you know why the rain forest is being destroyed in the Southern Hemisphere? Do you care? The destruction of the rain forest is being perpetuated by real estate investors, by bankers and developers. Do you think they care that they are destroying the atmosphere that holds up your sky? They don't care. It's for greed that leads to power. What are you going to breathe?
What is it the Graymen want? They desire absolute power, the absolute power to create their ideal of One World Order. It's changing names now, but what does One World Order truly mean? That the whole world would be one nation of invisible borders. It would be governed by a sort of social fascism. The elite will rule you all; you will be enslaved. The selling point behind this One World Order is that there will be no more wars; and with one world government, you will be told everyone is equal. Except the elite. And the elite will allow humanity to progress without revolution, without war, without pestilence, to further their aristocracy.
In other words, middle-class America and the free people who live in far-off places that you don't even know of are indeed to become slaves. And many of you deserve it because you've created the vacuum in which it can occur. You want to be told what to do; you want someone to make decisions for you; you don't want to be bothered with it. You want someone to tell you what's going to happen next year because you don't want to be bothered. That is a One World Order.
Now, we are getting to the crux of it all. This One World Order can oly come into play if there is one World Bank. And if there is one World Bank, why bother with rupees and yens, and marks and dollars? This is the reasoning they will use on you. "Why do we have to worry about the flux of the economy? Look at the trauma it causes in the stock market, in the world money markets! Well, we had to worry up until this point, but we won't need to any longer." Rather than printing worthless, widely fluctuating paper, they will issue a universal card called the Debit Card. ( Note by ColdFire: With "Debit Card" Ramtha doesn't mean the credit cards in use now like Visa, Mastercard, those are only precursors of the card which the Graymen want to introduce ) You've heard of it? You can take this little card and go anywhere in the world, punch in anyplace you want to punch in, and everyone will take it, gladly.
Now, there's a slight problem with this card - just a tiny, little problem of privacy and freedom. Everything will be known about everyone who takes this card. Everything you purchase will be known, everywhere you go will be known. Everything you do will be known! The freedom of privacy will no longer exist, because without this card, you will not be able to purchase or sell anything. The common exchange that you are familiar with, decimal dollars and cents, will be done away with. And everyone will have a number. And it will be your number until the end of your life. And everyone who has this number will have a file. And anyone who gets out of line will simply be rendered neutral.
What if you go to the market and you lay down your dollars and cents for a bread, and the clerk says to you, "We do not accept dollars and cents any longer; we only take your card"? And you walk to the next baker and he tells you the same thing. And you spend your whole day searching for a loaf of bread that no one will sell to you because your dollar is worth nothing to them. You return home without bread, for you have no garden and no food, for you are cosmopolitan hungry Americans. And the only way you will get the bread is to have the card.
And with your card, your taxation will be taken care of, automatically. With your card, your bank accounts will be taken care of, automatically. With your card, you will never see any energy exchange for your labor, because your labor exchange will be electronically transmitted from your employer to your bank. And every item that you purchase will be automatically debited from your energy exchange. It's already happening.
This magical card was proposed to the people of Australia, and it so outraged them that they voted it down. It was most daring of the Graymen to put the card up publicly for a vote. And it was handily defeated; that was the reaction of the people down under, because even the simplest person understood the implications of The Card.
The sell in your country is very subtle. They're not going to tell you unless you ask your banker, "Do I have a debit card, a debit file?" The selling of the card is being approached in America through great commercials. Commercials - a crier in the marketplace. Everything is being automated and programmed to be put on the card. You can even purchase a home now on a card - just charge a home; yes, that is the truth! Charge this, charge that. Everything is charged.
It's a way to slowly move your awareness to the card - the ultimate card. They're selling you the way they've always sold you, whether they want you to vote for a politician, whether you should take action in this war, pass this bill, or buy soap suds. They've always sold you. The sale of the card is already happening - the ultimate card will take care of everything!

Are you in for a shock? The majority of the people who will read this book, who do business with a bank, already have their number. That's right; those of you who live off this seductive plastic card will soon be switched over, subtly, to your own debit card. The propaganda has already started.
But there is another intrigue that awaits in the wings. Before the debit card can truly be implemented, your stock market must be destroyed. Your stock market affects all markets that will be replaced by the economic governing board of the new World Order. Consequently, it must be collapsed. When it collapses, all markets will be sucked into the vacuum created, into the tentacles of the debit-card authority.
It is already falling in ruins, because what occurred not too long ago ( Note by ColdFire: Ramtha talks about the crisis of the stock market in autumn 1987 ) was a lesson aimed at your government. The lesson? To wake up the people so they will start pointing a finger, because people can become very kind until it comes to the issue of money. And then they can become very hostile. Hauntingly enough, the One World Order is already in place at various levels throughout various countries in your world.
The altered ego of man, the altered you, is the image that I refer to as an Antichrist. And truly, this current push towards ultimate control does not emanate from the divineness within the human being, that rightousness and glory that is within the great ego.
It is coming from an image the Graymen souls have lived up to, lifetime after lifetime. It is the repetition, over and over again, of always suppressing that divine aspect that allows the evolution of the human spirit, the manifested destiny of God, to occur.
Wickedness - there are those who do believe in devils and Satan and all of that, but there are no such entities. Wickedness is a choice, a mere process of good or bad in the form of an altered ego, an altered you. Wickedness is a natural emotional state within an altered ego. When I speak of wickedness, I am not talking about crimes against the state. I am talking about crimes that are against self and self's reflection upon its neighbor.
The altered ego chooses tyranny and also chooses its own victimization. Wickedness lies, by choice, in the image of man and woman, for by choice we can love rather than hate. By choice we can be tolerant rather than intolerant. By choice we can engender the gentility of the spirit rather than the unmercifulness of the spirit. By choice we can allow rather than make war. And by choice we choose, inevitably, what we will live in manifested destiny.
Wickedness is a choice of the individual. To suppress another under the guise and aims of your own image is a tyranny, whether it is through the suppression of your neighbor, your lover, your husband, your wife, or your children. If the act of suppression is committed in the image of the altered ego, it is wickedness. And when it is perpetrated on a worldwide scale, it is indeed also wicked, by choice.
The altered ego of a man is much different from his soul/spirit reflection within. They are almost in complete juxtaposition. Conscience, the feeling of righteousness - indeed love, allowance, nurturing, compassion, the love of the All that is the intricacy of life - is all within the soul. But these feelings of total fulfillment and splendid grandeur are suppressed for the glory of the altered ego, indeed the Antichrist. There is not one Grayman that is not endowed with God within him. He is not wicked in his soul. Their handmaidens, they are not wicked in their souls. They are, by choice, facilitating their image and the lust for power that is the apex of the altered ego. It is endless, yet changeable in an instant.
It is not enough that they own the world's gold. It is not enough that they own all the fossil fuels under the earth. It is not enough that they destroyed the rain forest for development. It is not enough that they pit one brother against another brother for the purpose of greed. That is power. But the ultimate ejaculation of ecstasy for the image is to own the world and be "The Sovereign."
These Gray People are driven through heritage, through their aims and their goals, to what they must fulfill. Their goal is not different from yours. Yours is for sovereignity; theirs is for absolute power - the same energy. They have to fulfill it. It is their destiny - destiny. The ultimate destiny of the altered ego is power. And greed - greed - is the way to acquire it. A poor man can buy respect in the twinkling of an eye when he becomes an heir. And a rich man fears losing everything by becoming poor.
The Gray Ones are forced, by altered ego, into their trauma. Even within their families they hate one another. Why? Because one of the is Number One - Ishna, my term - and they all want to be. They all want to be Number One, so they hate one another and they have violent wars between one another. And often thousands of people die over a simple dispute. They do not care.

And the Beast Fed on a Number

These entities are approaching their ultimate victory march in manifested destiny, for they have succeeded in their long-range plan, up until this hour. And if anyone stood in their way, they did away with them. They got them out of the picture. The Graymen are aligned, and they are obsessed with teir goals.
There is only one thing in manifested destiny that will eradicate this, and that is knowledge. Knowledge: you waking up! There is a prophecy in your Book of books, the one Book that wan't tampered with. Revelations - an appropriate term. The author prophesied hideous thing in the last days. Well, if you were John of old, and an angel manifested a vision of a computer, a very big computer, blinking at you, humming, wheeling, turning, churning, ominous, and you'd never seen one of these before, wouldn't you rather refer to it as a beast? Of course you would.
John saw, through a vision of actual manifested destiny, the climatic moments of the very times you are living in. And the beast fed on a number, and the number was 666. Heard you of that? Yes, it's become sort of an avoided thing to have added onto any part of your person. But 666 is six, meaning the number of man. And 666 means a tally of gold. And the embossment of the mark of the beast is represented such that the beast is embossing the six, which is the number of man, and 666, through a tally of gold.
Those who take this Debit Card will be owned. They will have given up their liberty and their freedom. They will have fortified themselves with the beast and, indeed, the atheistic destiny of their controllers. You give up absolute choice and freedom when the vacuum becomes so severe that the vacuum collapses. The law of that collapse is change, and those who take The Card will be changed.
John's prophecy is a rightfully truthful prophecy. And it is on its way, rolling out in destiny, coming to pass. Why is it warned that you should not take The Card? It goes back to choice. Remember choice: you can make the decision; you are free to make the decision. You can come and go wherever you choose. You can choose to believe of not to believe this communiqué. You can choose everything in your reality, which the lot of you have done since the beginning of this existance. You even chose how you were to come back genetically - yes, you did; you selected this space/time for its promises of adventure, and you won't be dissapointed.

The End of Time

What happens to the inalienable Law of God when the vacuum of choice and life no londer exist? And what happens to the glorified human being when, innately, its divine right of choice is collapsed? That which is on the horizon will deny you the right of absolute choice in freedom. And what you have created is an ending of time, an ending of the time-flow. An end to the process of life rolling forward. An end to the creation within your reality of everything necessary for the immortal soul to evolve towards that immaculate human being. An end of the opportunity to live unto the Light of Christ.
But this is still a matter of choice. It takes guts to change. It takes guts to go forward into the unknown for the adventure. But it is only in the unknown that one embraces evolution, indeed change.
You cannot evolve in your adventure without changing; and change is by choice, indeed option. Change is natural, yes, nature - the All within the All. But when the option to change no longer exists - when you can no longer evolve because of spurious control - the life as you know it, that was the glory of God as you have expressed it, comes to an end.
And end it would. For what is the use of the God manifest in human flesh if it neither toils nor spins the wheel? And what indeed is the use of an anvil? A plow? What is the use of land and harvest when there is no freedom to enjoy it? And what is the use of the laughter of children if they will soon be put to the yoke?
There is no purpose, no reason for life. What could the purpose be, if freedom of choice were collapsed?
It will be in that moment when you will hear a great voice echoed from the furthermost star, a voice that emanates through all things that are alive and living. And the voice will say, "It is finished!"
Thus will begin Superconsciousness.

You Are Living in the Greatest Times
of the Human Drama

Choice is very precious in these days of yours. Oh, I know, you will put this book down and go back to perceiving everything as secure. There is food on the shelf. You are warm and toasty in your home. You don't have to get your hands dirty. Your lover calls, or you call, or however all that goes about. Things seem to be more real, unthreatened. You look outside and everything's peaceful, tranquil; the birds are singing, animals are going to and fro. How could any of this truth fit into some natural order? Well, because you see what you want to see. You hear what you want to hear. You've allowed what you want to allow. But you are living in the greatest times of the human drama. The very end of this adventure, where choice, and the inalienable right to have it through the creator that gave unto you the light of what you are, comes to an end.
You know, the war of darkness and light has long been prophesied. It happens on many levels. You ought to remember that darkness and light having a battle would be a most peculiar thing to see, because you would think that the light would penetrate the darkness or vice versa. But what I am speaking of is an unseen freedom coming to the point where it has to make a decision to be that way, in what seemingly is the normal world.
And just like you have a choice about whether to read this or not, you are also going to make choices in the times to come that are going to be pertinent for you for the rest of your life. And what is really worth anything if you can no longer live the glory of God within you in absolute, brilliant light? And what is freedom really all about? What is having liberty all about? It is the right to choose. It is the right to live, which has been so wonderfully demonstrated. When you don't have those any longer, you have lost it all.
The altered ego of the Graymen has created the most wise individuals, perhaps, that you would ever know, because they know human nature. They know how you slave to your wants. And they know what you want to hear and what you don't want to hear. They know how to stroke you and how to threaten you. They understand the altered ego, because that is supremely what they act through. They know how to play on your patriotism, your liberty, your abundance.

Baiting the Trap

Your economy is in radical change at this moment. As it is seen now, your market that is so important to this country will face what seems like absolute destruction at a point in the not-too-distant future. But it'll get up again and struggle for three more years without really making any headway. This will put the people in a screaming mode, asking for reform. And it will come. The changes that will occur from this are going to be dramatic.
I want you to know something. You inherited a lot of this. You came into this plane, this country, this body, inheriting oftentimes the ignorance of your parents, inheriting acceptance of the rule of thumb. Most people think the Federal Reserve is owned by the federal government. It is not. Every major country has its own federal reserve. And that, my beloved entities, is what pulls the purse strings. Not a country, but a family.

The Trap

Economically you are in for some hard times, because in order for you to want what is the next step, you have to go through the pain and the sorrow that are coming. Most will go through it, because they feel that it is their duty to resolve this.
There has always been a trap. I don't care to what extent anyone argues best interests, or to what extent anyone argues that without wars and pestilence and greed there would not be any developing technology - yes, there would have been. And you would not have people closing up their farms that for generations have fed them and many others. You do now; wastelands are appearing. And without this greed, you would not have an atmosphere above your Earth that is growing more poisonous by the moment, with holes developing at many places in it, which you are going to read about. Holes in your atmosphere!

---------------------------------------------

End excerpts . .

I find the whole ( unofficial ) history behind the NWO simply gruesome . .

I'm leaving this open to discussion . .

Old November 10th, 2018 #2
ColdFire
Banned

Some graphics befitting this thread . . .

We do not need NOR have we ever asked for "Big Bro" . . .

Old November 10th, 2018 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Accompanying this thread I would like to make aware of this one https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551985 ( a practical guide to resist ; apart from other ideas on this subject ) . .

It is upon US to stop 'em . .

Better be sure . .

The European peoples are strong . .

We need to unleash our rage . .

When the European peoples fight it'll be "Apocalypse now" . . Rest assured. . .

Thread