VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 20th, 2018 #1
mweaver
Banned

Default Is Cultural Genocide a Prelude to Murder? Threatenened Removal of the Confederate Monument at Stone Mountain vs. Preservation of our American Heritage, History, our original Consti

Watch the video at this link:https://zoom.us/recording/play/fXp8r...tinueMode=true

Old October 21st, 2018 #2
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Yes, it is.

Old October 21st, 2018 #3
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Yes, it is.
Unfortunately, I must agree also. The more that scumbag pale people hate themselves, and with the infiltration of communist "thinking" growing more rampant every day, I feel that there are draconian (((laws))) in the works right now to put a "target" on every White Person.

I don't know if it will happen in my lifetime, but I think it just might.

I never thought I'd see the below:

If they hate themselves so much, why not supply each with two shovels, one large one to dig their graves, and a smaller one to fill their own grave with the dirt they dug, and to pound the dirt over themselves??????!!!!!!?????

Last edited by Erik T. White; October 21st, 2018 at 01:14 PM. Reason: more info

Old October 21st, 2018 #4
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Unfortunately, I must agree also. The more that scumbag pale people hate themselves, and with the infiltration of communist "thinking" growing more rampant every day, I feel that there are draconian (((laws))) in the works right now to put a "target" on every White Person.

If they hate themselves so much, why not supply each with two shovels, one large one to dig their graves, and a smaller one to fill their own grave with the dirt they dug, and to pound the dirt over themselves??????!!!!!!?????
Oh that's not enough.
All Whitey's must pay. They not only speak for themselves but they speak for the entire white race or so they think.

Old October 22nd, 2018 #5
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Oh that's not enough.
All Whitey's must pay. They not only speak for themselves but they speak for the entire white race or so they think.
I know that neither you, nor me, nor any of my White Nationalist Brothers And Sisters In Our White Race will only pay when our cold, dead hands won't function any longer. Then the muds will scream and bitch that dere ain no honkeez tu steel frum!!!! Sheeeiiiiittttt!!! Watz weez gonna du??? Tshawn, du uz no hou tu takez s appendickz owt? No?? Duez u no hou tu runnn dis grain mascheen??? Wachu beez sayin??? U doan??? Kan u beez fixxin dis sparkin lectrik line?? NO?????????

SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Any ytz betta hepp usnz………

Last edited by Erik T. White; October 22nd, 2018 at 12:09 PM. Reason: tyrone aint gonna get our hep!!!!!!!!

Old October 22nd, 2018 #6
Joe from OH

So let's see if I've got it.

Race is a social construct so race really doesn't exist. Yet members of a non existent race are responsible to members of another non existent race for acts that happened centuries ago even if their direct ancestors had nothing to do with the acts.

This is why drinking in the AM is a necessity in the modern kwa.

Tags
confederate monuments, michael weaver, stacey abrams

Thread