Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 26th, 2009 #2001
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Another three lengthy and hysterical posts (obviously copy and paste repetitions of the previous three) to avoid simple and straightforward answers to three simple and straightforward "yes or no" questions, Mr. Gerdes?

Why, you are even more dishonest and cowardly than I thought you were.

This is not about what I understood, or better guessed in the face of your persistent refusal to clearly state the requirements of your NAFCASH challenge.

This is also not about my previous assumptions regarding what certain methods of soil investigation may or not achieve, which I may have revised in the meantime after what I have since learned about such methods.

This is about your having failed to meet your obligation to be straightforward and unequivocal about your challenge requirements, rather than dishonestly leave a potential applicant guess what those requirements might be, at least as concerns what you would accept as proof of what you require to be proven.

I’m giving you another chance to meet this obligation, Mr. Gerdes. The questions on the table are the following three simple and straightforward "yes or no" questions (you are a fan of "yes or no" questions, aren't you?):

1. Will you accept location of physical finds by core-drilling or non-invasive sub-soil imaging with GPR technology rather than excavation if Shermer accepts it?

Yes or No?

2. Will you accept as sufficient an archaeologist's report about physical finds counted following excavation or estimated on the basis of core drilling and/or non-invasive soil imaging if Shermer accepts it as sufficient?

Yes or No?

3. I take your hysterical howling in post # 1992 as meaning that the only physical finds that will be accepted are bone fragments or teeth, whereas ashes, whole bones, skulls, hair and tissue don't count for anything. In other words, one may for example find 4,000 dead bodies in a state of wax-fat transformation on the bottom of grave # 4 at Sobibor (which is way more than "one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder") and yet not qualify for the reward because whole bodies in wax-fat transformation are neither bone fragments nor teeth.

Is this understanding correct, Mr. Gerdes?

Yes or No?

Three simple and straightforward "yes or no" questions, Mr. Gerdes. I want three simple and straightforward "yes" or "no" answers. No cowardly evasive, no hysterical "we have been through this before" – waffle. A "yes" or a "no" is all I want to read.

Come on Mr. Gerdes, try to be a man for once in your lifetime.

Old May 26th, 2009 #2002
Greg Gerdes

Now we've been through all this before:

Quote:
Retardo:

“Oh, and I understand that even submitting the documentation required will not guarantee the reward, right?.. So you’re saying that you cannot tell us, until it is published in SKEPTIC magazine, whether documentation of the type mentioned, would satisfy your challenge requirements?.. Mr. Gerdes wants to see specific evidentiary documentation about the "exact" location of a specific mass grave, the "exact" dimensions of that mass grave and the contents of that specific mass grave in terms of human remains… The only thing Kola did not do was to excavate and quantify the remains inside any given mass grave, which is why his report is not sufficient to meet Gerdes "1 %" quantification requirement and be entitled to the NAFCASH reward.

Gerdes:

Isn't it just hilarious watching Roberta cry like a little girl over the fact she can't alter the conditions of the nafcash challenge to her liking?

Roberta:

"These conditions alone make it seem rather unsurprising that I – from what I have gathered – am the first applicant."

Gerdes:

You are not an "applicant." You haven't "applied" for anything. One cannot become an applicant / claimant unless and until your alleged "proof" is published in said magazines. You have only made a public statement that you were accepting THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE. You can apply / lay claim to the reward when, again, your alleged "proof" is published in said magazines.

Roberta:

"Did you add it this afternoon, after I had already accepted the challenge according to the NAFCASH conditions as amended according to these posts?"

Gerdes:

There has been no amending Roberta. All the very simple things that I’ve had to spell out for you was simply done because of the fact that you are so stupid that I have to explain the most elementary things to you that most normal people of normal intelligence would have understood to be self evident.

Clarifying self evident information for a mentally retarded / ill person can only be defined as adding / modifying by a person of very limited intelligence and/or someone suffering from sever mental illness / brain damage. But thanks for parading you stupidity here again. It's always a pleasure to see you flaunt not only your mental illness but your stupidly as well.

Retardo:

“Then let's make that a potential applicant, to satisfy Gerdes' hair-splitting.”

Roberta:

OK, Gerdes, let’s assume I have published proof that objectively meets your requirements in SKEPTIC magazine. What happens then?

Gerdes:

Then you have passed the first test and are entitled to submit said "proof" that you had published to nafcash for consideration - i.e. - apply / lay claim to the reward.

The very simple requirement of having any such alleged proof vetted by "Skeptic" magazine is intended to limit those who lay claim to the reward to serious applicants only. What I didn't want to happen is to have every mentally ill / retarded holocaustian in the world bothering me with "proof" that in no way, shape or form could be considered proof by any sane / rational human being.

But, as anyone can see, that isn't exactly the case, because as Roberta has shown, certain mentally ill / brain damaged / low IQ people can still try to get around my "only serious applicants only please" attempt by simply wishing that certain requirements are what she wants them to be. Apparently, Roberta doesn't have the mental capacity to understand the difference between becoming eligible to lay claim to a reward and meeting the requirements necessary to receive a reward.

Gerdes:

Let's remind Retardo again of this simple fact:

Quote:

No guarantee has ever been expressed or implied by nafcash that by meeting the requirements to become a claimant automatically entitles said claimant to the reward, and no amount of bazaar mental gymnastics by certain mentally ill people will alter this fact.

Gerdes:

Roberta, by having your alleged "proof" published in "Skeptic" magazine, you will have completed the vetting process, and can then submit said published material / "proof" to nafcash for consideration for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward.

Now, once the previously mentioned published / vetted material is presented, nafcash will then have to make a determination as to whether or not the submitted material actually meets the requirements for the claimant to receive the reward. And if it does, you will be declared the recipient of said reward.

Put simply, the presented material will have to be authenticated and validated before any determination / declaration can be made.

Now that Retardo, is the answer to your two "simple" questions.

Roberta:

“That's more or less a "YES" reply to my question.”

Why the charade retardo?

You've known this for months.

All determinations of "what proof we will accept" will be based on what is published in "skeptic" magazine. Any questions a potential applicant has as to what constitutes "proof" should be directed to shermer and / or "skeptic" magazine.

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 27th, 2009 at 01:51 PM.

Old May 26th, 2009 #2003
Greg Gerdes

Retardo's question:

"1. "Excavation": does it have to be excavation? How about core drilling or non-invasive sub-soil imaging with GPR technology?"

If it's accepted as proof by shermer / "skeptic" magazine, we will consider it.

Retardo's question:

"2. "Physical quantification": what documentation of physical quantification is required? Will an archaeologist's report about physical finds counted following excavation or estimated on the basis of core drilling and/or non-invasive soil imaging be sufficient? If not, what documentation would be sufficient?"

If it's accepted as documentation by shermer / "skeptic" magazine, we will consider it.

3. "Physical finds": I understand this means any type of human remains that can be used to establish that remains corresponding to a certain minimum number of persons are buried in a certain grave. Is this correct? If not, what qualifies as "physical finds"?

Let's let retardo's own statements prove what a liar she is:

Quote:
Retardo:

"What would you accept as proof that a certain minimum amount of bone fragments lies in the area?"

Answer:

Are you too stupid and lazy to read and understand the nafcash site and figure it out for yourself? What part of - locate / prove the existence of - do you not understand dull one? Are you retarded, or what?

Retardo:

"When you have confirmed the above, please put it on the NAFCASH site. Then it will be clear what one has to provide in order to qualify for the NAFCASH reward."

Answer:

It's already on the nafcash site stupid. And if it isn't clear enough for you, then that is proof of why you're called the dullest of the dull. What part of - locate / prove the existence of - do you not understand Roberta? Are you retarded, or what?

Retardo:

"NAFCASH wants a detailed physical quantification of bone fragments excavated from the mass graves of either Treblinka or Sobibor, in the form of an archaeologist’s report illustrated with photographs according to which the mass of bone fragments found amounts to at least 6,351 pounds at Treblinka or at least 1,825 pounds at Sobibor."

Answer:

Holy shit what a retard. That is proof that you haven't even read the site. It's all spelled out in/on the site stupid. In fact, it's been simplified to the point that even a retard could figure it out. But for some strange reason, the dullest of the dull can't understand it. Proving that retardo is dumber than your average retard.

The EXACT kind, the EXACT amount, and the EXACT location for locating / proving the existence of said evidence of human remains is spelled out in/on the nafcash site. Again, only someone who is too lazy and/or too stupid to understand it would have to ask for clarification.

Retardo:

"So it looks like proof of at least 1,000 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 8,000 teeth at Sobibor, Or 3,500 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 27,000 teeth at Treblinka Will get me $ 100,000."

Answer:

Holy shit the retard figured it out
. It only took her 4 days, but hey, that's still pretty good for a retard. Now dull one, do you understand the EXACT location that these remains have to be located / proven to exist in? (I'll give you another 4 days to figure it out.)

Retardo's comments:

“If you want a precise physical quantification of human remains separated for this purpose from the soil and wood ashes they are probably mixed with after all the robbery-digging that took place in the area of these camps, you’ll have to wait at least until excavation is done in the mass graves at Sobibor… If you could help me get the permission to excavate and a crew to help with the digging, separating bone fragments from soil and wood ash and counting and weighing them, that would be great… How do you dig up 3,500 pounds of bone fragments or 27,000 teeth from the soil of Treblinka with that thing, permission to do so provided?.. Of course I will only be able to physically locate any teeth if and when excavation of the Treblinka mass grave areas is done… the requirement of locating a specific mass grave and instead insists now on a quantification of bone fragments or teeth… That’s why he had to change the challenge requirements in such a way that meeting them requires not only core drilling but calls for digging out and quantifying specific types of human remains. He figures that such digging out and quantifying is what will take longest to happen at either Sobibor or Treblinka, if it should happen at all. This was the reasoning behind your latest update of the NAFCASH challenge, wasn’t it, Mr. Gerdes? Of course I will only be able to physically locate any teeth if and when excavation of the Treblinka mass grave areas is done. And as it will take quite a while for this to happen… Hence the "locating" in the NAFCASH challenge’s new wording… I was referring to partial excavations that are likely to occur in the future, likelier than wholesale excavations of the mass grave areas as would be required to extract and quantify the human remains contain therein… What I’m saying here is that… This was probably the reason why Gerdes reformulated his challenge requirements, calling for the physical identification and quantification of which requires wholesale excavation… Poor Gerdes… hasn’t understood yet that core drilling in mass grave areas, not to mention excavating them (which is what would be required to physically expose a given amount of human bone fragments or teeth) cannot be done without a special permission from the Polish government... There is no room for reasonable doubt that, if and when the mass graves in the Sobibor area should be excavated, human cremation remains will be found in amounts far exceeding what is required to qualify for… met the requirements and is entitled to the reward… Until that happens… I’ll have to be patient… That gets us back to why Gerdes requires not just any human remains, but specifically teeth or bone fragments, right? The reason, as I have already explained, is that finding and quantifying a substantial amount of bone fragments or teeth requires not only core drilling, but rather thorough excavation of the mass grave area… As Gerdes knows that such thorough excavation is the last thing that will happen… he therefore thinks his money safe. Isn’t that so, Mr. Gerdes?.. So independently of whether it will one day be possible to physically put together the amount of bone fragments and/or teeth required to apply for Gerdes’ reward… No, I haven’t yet physically gathered so-and-so many pounds of human bone fragments or so-and-so-many human teeth… what is relevant for the purpose of your stinking challenge and what is relevant for the purpose of historical and forensic proof of mass murder are two entirely different boots. Here we are talking about the latter, not about the former. About what is relevant for the former we don’t need to talk here. That we can discuss if and when the mass grave areas have been excavated,

at least the required amounts of bone fragments and/or teeth have been found and documentation of these amounts has been submitted to SKEPTIC magazine

But don’t worry about my sticking with the challenge, Mr. Gerdes… If there should be excavations in the mass grave areas of Sobibor, I’ll do my best to get you invited.”

Just what part of:

The EXACT kind, the EXACT amount, and the EXACT location

Do you not understand stupid?

Just what part of the word

EXACT

do you not understand stupid?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 27th, 2009 at 01:49 PM.

Old May 26th, 2009 #2004
Greg Gerdes

Retardo:

1 - "Will you accept location of physical finds by core-drilling or non-invasive sub-soil imaging with GPR technology rather than excavation if Shermer accepts it?"

LOL! Here's a previous retardo post:

Retardo:

"But at least Gerdes seems to have understood that electromagnetics, magnetometry and ground-penetrating radar equipment are not exactly suitable to detect human cremation remains."

Retardo:

2 - "Will you accept as sufficient an archaeologist's report about physical finds counted following excavation or estimated on the basis of core drilling and/or non-invasive soil imaging if Shermer accepts it as sufficient?"

"What quantities of a specific type of human remains lie under ground cannot be established by core drilling alone, but requires excavation of remains, their physical extraction and their separation from the soil and wood ash they are surrounded by."

1 - We will consider any method that is accepted by shermer and published in "skeptic" magazine.

2 - We will accept as proof any method that proves what we are asking to be proven.

We will consider the use of a dowsing rod and a ouiji board if it's published in "skeptic" magazine. However, no determination of what will be accepted as proof can be made unless and until we see what is actually published in "skeptic" magazine.

If what is published in "skeptic" magazine proves that a specific grave contains the required specific kind and amount of remains specified, then it will be accepted. If it doesn't, then it won't.

Just what part of the words proof / prove / proven dont' you understand stupid?

Retardo:

"In other words, one may for example find 4,000 dead bodies in a state of wax-fat transformation on the bottom of grave # 4 at Sobibor (which is way more than "one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder") and yet not qualify for the reward because whole bodies in wax-fat transformation are neither bone fragments nor teeth.

Is this understanding correct, Mr. Gerdes?"

Just what part of:

Do you not understand dull one?

EXACT

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 27th, 2009 at 01:52 PM.

Old May 27th, 2009 #2005
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Another three lengthy and hysterical posts (mostly copy and paste repetitions of the previous three) to avoid simple and straightforward answers to three simple and straightforward "yes or no" questions, Mr. Gerdes?

Why, you are even more dishonest and cowardly than I thought you were.

As I said before:

This is not about what I understood, or better guessed, in the face of your persistent refusal to clearly state the requirements of your NAFCASH challenge.

This is also not about my previous assumptions regarding what certain methods of soil investigation may or not achieve, which I may have revised in the meantime after what I have since learned about such methods.

(Bolded because you obviously refuse to get the message.)

This is about your having failed to meet your obligation to be straightforward and unequivocal about your challenge requirements, rather than dishonestly leave a potential applicant guess what those requirements might be, at least as concerns what you would accept as proof of what you require to be proven.

I gave you another chance to meet this obligation, Mr. Gerdes. The questions I asked you were the following three simple and straightforward "yes or no" questions (you are a fan of "yes or no" questions, aren't you?):

1. Will you accept location of physical finds by core-drilling or non-invasive sub-soil imaging with GPR technology rather than excavation if Shermer accepts it?

Yes or No?

2. Will you accept as sufficient an archaeologist's report about physical finds counted following excavation or estimated on the basis of core drilling and/or non-invasive soil imaging if Shermer accepts it as sufficient?

Yes or No?

3. I take your hysterical howling in post # 1992 as meaning that the only physical finds that will be accepted are bone fragments or teeth, whereas ashes, whole bones, skulls, hair and tissue don't count for anything. In other words, one may for example find 4,000 dead bodies in a state of wax-fat transformation on the bottom of grave # 4 at Sobibor (which is way more than "one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder") and yet not qualify for the reward because whole bodies in wax-fat transformation are neither bone fragments nor teeth.

Is this understanding correct, Mr. Gerdes?

Yes or No?

Three simple and straightforward "yes or no" questions, Mr. Gerdes. Yet the only statement in all your cowardly hollering that more or less addresses the first of these questions (what you profess to "consider" or not is irrelevant, coming from a compulsive liar like you) is this one:

Quote:
We will accept as proof any method that proves what we are asking to be proven.
This evasive answer leads us to the question what standards you apply to determine if findings through a certain method of soil investigation prove what you are "asking to be proven":

4. I understand that you would accept findings of core-drilling or non-invasive sub-soil imaging as proof of a certain minimum number of human remains in a specific mass grave at Sobibor or Treblinka

a) if such findings leave no room for reasonable doubt about the presence of a certain minimum number of human remains in a specific mass grave at Sobibor or Treblinka and/or

b) if a US court of justice would accept such findings as proof of the presence of a certain minimum number of human remains in a specific mass grave at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Is this understanding correct?

Yes or No?

Let’s have simple and straightforward answer to question # 4, please. None of your customary beating about the bush and cowardly copy-and-paste hollering. Just a simple and straightforward "yes" or "no" answer.

And when you have answered question # 4, let’s have a simple and straightforward answer "yes" or "no" answer to each if questions # 2 and # 3, which you have not answered yet.

Come on Mr. Gerdes. Try to be a man for once in your lifetime.

Old May 27th, 2009 #2006
Greg Gerdes

Quote:
Retardo:

“Oh, and I understand that even submitting the documentation required will not guarantee the reward, right?.. So you’re saying that you cannot tell us, until it is published in SKEPTIC magazine, whether documentation of the type mentioned, would satisfy your challenge requirements?.. Mr. Gerdes wants to see specific evidentiary documentation about the "exact" location of a specific mass grave, the "exact" dimensions of that mass grave and the contents of that specific mass grave in terms of human remains… The only thing Kola did not do was to excavate and quantify the remains inside any given mass grave, which is why his report is not sufficient to meet Gerdes "1 %" quantification requirement and be entitled to the NAFCASH reward.

Gerdes:

Isn't it just hilarious watching Roberta cry like a little girl over the fact she can't alter the conditions of the nafcash challenge to her liking?

Roberta:

"These conditions alone make it seem rather unsurprising that I – from what I have gathered – am the first applicant."

Gerdes:

You are not an "applicant." You haven't "applied" for anything. One cannot become an applicant / claimant unless and until your alleged "proof" is published in said magazines. You have only made a public statement that you were accepting THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE. You can apply / lay claim to the reward when, again, your alleged "proof" is published in said magazines.

Roberta:

"Did you add it this afternoon, after I had already accepted the challenge according to the NAFCASH conditions as amended according to these posts?"

Gerdes:

There has been no amending Roberta. All the very simple things that I’ve had to spell out for you was simply done because of the fact that you are so stupid that I have to explain the most elementary things to you that most normal people of normal intelligence would have understood to be self evident.

Clarifying self evident information for a mentally retarded / ill person can only be defined as adding / modifying by a person of very limited intelligence and/or someone suffering from sever mental illness / brain damage. But thanks for parading you stupidity here again. It's always a pleasure to see you flaunt not only your mental illness but your stupidly as well.

Retardo:

“Then let's make that a potential applicant, to satisfy Gerdes' hair-splitting.”

Roberta:

OK, Gerdes, let’s assume I have published proof that objectively meets your requirements in SKEPTIC magazine. What happens then?

Gerdes:

Then you have passed the first test and are entitled to submit said "proof" that you had published to nafcash for consideration - i.e. - apply / lay claim to the reward.

The very simple requirement of having any such alleged proof vetted by "Skeptic" magazine is intended to limit those who lay claim to the reward to serious applicants only. What I didn't want to happen is to have every mentally ill / retarded holocaustian in the world bothering me with "proof" that in no way, shape or form could be considered proof by any sane / rational human being.

But, as anyone can see, that isn't exactly the case, because as Roberta has shown, certain mentally ill / brain damaged / low IQ people can still try to get around my "only serious applicants only please" attempt by simply wishing that certain requirements are what she wants them to be. Apparently, Roberta doesn't have the mental capacity to understand the difference between becoming eligible to lay claim to a reward and meeting the requirements necessary to receive a reward.

Gerdes:

Quote:

No guarantee has ever been expressed or implied by nafcash that by meeting the requirements to become a claimant automatically entitles said claimant to the reward, and no amount of bazaar mental gymnastics by certain mentally ill people will alter this fact.

Gerdes:

Roberta, by having your alleged "proof" published in "Skeptic" magazine, you will have completed the vetting process, and can then submit said published material / "proof" to nafcash for consideration for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward.

Now, once the previously mentioned published / vetted material is presented, nafcash will then have to make a determination as to whether or not the submitted material actually meets the requirements for the claimant to receive the reward. And if it does, you will be declared the recipient of said reward.

Put simply, the presented material will have to be authenticated and validated before any determination / declaration can be made.

Roberta:

Why the charade retardo?

All determinations of "what proof we will accept" will be based on what is published in "skeptic" magazine. Any questions a potential applicant has as to what constitutes "proof" should be directed to shermer and / or "skeptic" magazine.

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 28th, 2009 at 11:59 AM.

Old May 27th, 2009 #2007
Greg Gerdes

Retardo's question:

"1. "Excavation": does it have to be excavation? How about core drilling or non-invasive sub-soil imaging with GPR technology?"

Retardo's question:

"2. "Physical quantification": what documentation of physical quantification is required? Will an archaeologist's report about physical finds counted following excavation or estimated on the basis of core drilling and/or non-invasive soil imaging be sufficient? If not, what documentation would be sufficient?"

If it's accepted as documentation by shermer / "skeptic" magazine, we will consider it.

3. "Physical finds": I understand this means any type of human remains that can be used to establish that remains corresponding to a certain minimum number of persons are buried in a certain grave. Is this correct? If not, what qualifies as "physical finds"?

Quote:
Retardo:

"What would you accept as proof that a certain minimum amount of bone fragments lies in the area?"

Answer:

Are you too stupid and lazy to read and understand the nafcash site and figure it out for yourself? What part of - locate / prove the existence of - do you not understand dull one? Are you retarded, or what?

Retardo:

"When you have confirmed the above, please put it on the NAFCASH site. Then it will be clear what one has to provide in order to qualify for the NAFCASH reward."

Answer:

It's already on the nafcash site stupid. And if it isn't clear enough for you, then that is proof of why you're called the dullest of the dull. What part of - locate / prove the existence of - do you not understand Roberta? Are you retarded, or what?

Retardo:

"NAFCASH wants a detailed physical quantification of bone fragments excavated from the mass graves of either Treblinka or Sobibor, in the form of an archaeologist’s report illustrated with photographs according to which the mass of bone fragments found amounts to at least 6,351 pounds at Treblinka or at least 1,825 pounds at Sobibor."

Answer:

Holy shit what a retard. That is proof that you haven't even read the site. It's all spelled out in/on the site stupid. In fact, it's been simplified to the point that even a retard could figure it out. But for some strange reason, the dullest of the dull can't understand it. Proving that retardo is dumber than your average retard.

The EXACT kind, the EXACT amount, and the EXACT location for locating / proving the existence of said evidence of human remains is spelled out in/on the nafcash site. Again, only someone who is too lazy and/or too stupid to understand it would have to ask for clarification.

Retardo:

"So it looks like proof of at least 1,000 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 8,000 teeth at Sobibor, Or 3,500 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 27,000 teeth at Treblinka Will get me $ 100,000."

Answer:

. It only took her 4 days, but hey, that's still pretty good for a retard. Now dull one, do you understand the EXACT location that these remains have to be located / proven to exist in? (I'll give you another 4 days to figure it out.)

Retardo's comments:

“If you want a precise physical quantification of human remains separated for this purpose from the soil and wood ashes they are probably mixed with after all the robbery-digging that took place in the area of these camps, you’ll have to wait at least until excavation is done in the mass graves at Sobibor… If you could help me get the permission to excavate and a crew to help with the digging, separating bone fragments from soil and wood ash and counting and weighing them, that would be great… How do you dig up 3,500 pounds of bone fragments or 27,000 teeth from the soil of Treblinka with that thing, permission to do so provided?.. Of course I will only be able to physically locate any teeth if and when excavation of the Treblinka mass grave areas is done… the requirement of locating a specific mass grave and instead insists now on a quantification of bone fragments or teeth… That’s why he had to change the challenge requirements in such a way that meeting them requires not only core drilling but calls for digging out and quantifying specific types of human remains. He figures that such digging out and quantifying is what will take longest to happen at either Sobibor or Treblinka, if it should happen at all. This was the reasoning behind your latest update of the NAFCASH challenge, wasn’t it, Mr. Gerdes? Of course I will only be able to physically locate any teeth if and when excavation of the Treblinka mass grave areas is done. And as it will take quite a while for this to happen… Hence the "locating" in the NAFCASH challenge’s new wording… I was referring to partial excavations that are likely to occur in the future, likelier than wholesale excavations of the mass grave areas as would be required to extract and quantify the human remains contain therein… What I’m saying here is that… This was probably the reason why Gerdes reformulated his challenge requirements, calling for the physical identification and quantification of which requires wholesale excavation… Poor Gerdes… hasn’t understood yet that core drilling in mass grave areas, not to mention excavating them (which is what would be required to physically expose a given amount of human bone fragments or teeth) cannot be done without a special permission from the Polish government... There is no room for reasonable doubt that, if and when the mass graves in the Sobibor area should be excavated, human cremation remains will be found in amounts far exceeding what is required to qualify for… met the requirements and is entitled to the reward… Until that happens… I’ll have to be patient… That gets us back to why Gerdes requires not just any human remains, but specifically teeth or bone fragments, right? The reason, as I have already explained, is that finding and quantifying a substantial amount of bone fragments or teeth requires not only core drilling, but rather thorough excavation of the mass grave area… As Gerdes knows that such thorough excavation is the last thing that will happen… he therefore thinks his money safe. Isn’t that so, Mr. Gerdes?.. So independently of whether it will one day be possible to physically put together the amount of bone fragments and/or teeth required to apply for Gerdes’ reward… No, I haven’t yet physically gathered so-and-so many pounds of human bone fragments or so-and-so-many human teeth… what is relevant for the purpose of your stinking challenge and what is relevant for the purpose of historical and forensic proof of mass murder are two entirely different boots. Here we are talking about the latter, not about the former. About what is relevant for the former we don’t need to talk here. That we can discuss if and when the mass grave areas have been excavated,

at least the required amounts of bone fragments and/or teeth have been found and documentation of these amounts has been submitted to SKEPTIC magazine

But don’t worry about my sticking with the challenge, Mr. Gerdes… If there should be excavations in the mass grave areas of Sobibor, I’ll do my best to get you invited.”

Just what part of:

EXACT

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 28th, 2009 at 12:00 PM.

Old May 27th, 2009 #2008
Greg Gerdes

Retardo:

1 - "Will you accept location of physical finds by core-drilling or non-invasive sub-soil imaging with GPR technology rather than excavation if Shermer accepts it?"

Retardo:

"But at least Gerdes seems to have understood that electromagnetics, magnetometry and ground-penetrating radar equipment are not exactly suitable to detect human cremation remains."

Retardo:

2 - "Will you accept as sufficient an archaeologist's report about physical finds counted following excavation or estimated on the basis of core drilling and/or non-invasive soil imaging if Shermer accepts it as sufficient?"

"What quantities of a specific type of human remains lie under ground cannot be established by core drilling alone, but requires excavation of remains, their physical extraction and their separation from the soil and wood ash they are surrounded by."

1 - We will consider any method that is accepted by shermer and published in "skeptic" magazine.

2 - We will accept as proof any method that proves what we are asking to be proven.

We will consider the use of a dowsing rod and a ouiji board if it's published in "skeptic" magazine. However, no determination of what will be accepted as proof can be made unless and until we see what is actually published in "skeptic" magazine.

If what is published in "skeptic" magazine proves that a specific grave contains the required specific kind and amount of remains specified, then it will be accepted. If it doesn't, then it won't.

Retardo:

"In other words, one may for example find 4,000 dead bodies in a state of wax-fat transformation on the bottom of grave # 4 at Sobibor (which is way more than "one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder") and yet not qualify for the reward because whole bodies in wax-fat transformation are neither bone fragments nor teeth.

Just what part of:

EXACT

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 28th, 2009 at 12:01 PM.

Old May 28th, 2009 #2009
Roberto Muehlenkamp

I didn't ask for another of your hysterical and cowardly repetitions of previous hysterical and cowardly howling, Mr. Gerdes.

What I want is simple and straightforward "yes" or "no" answers to simple and straightforward "yes or no" questions.

If you can't handle more than one such question at a time, let's start with this one:

4. I understand that you would accept findings of core-drilling or non-invasive sub-soil imaging as proof of a certain minimum number of human remains in a specific mass grave at Sobibor or Treblinka

a) if such findings leave no room for reasonable doubt about the presence of a certain minimum number of human remains in a specific mass grave at Sobibor or Treblinka and/or

b) if a US court of justice would accept such findings as proof of the presence of a certain minimum number of human remains in a specific mass grave at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Yes or No?

No cowardly evasives, Mr. Gerdes. A "Yes" or a "No" is all I want to see.

Come on, Mr. Gerdes. Try to be a man for once in your miserable life.

Old May 28th, 2009 #2010
Greg Gerdes

Quote:
Retardo:

Gerdes:

Roberta:

Gerdes:

Roberta:

Gerdes:

Retardo:

Roberta:

Gerdes:

Gerdes:

Quote:

Gerdes:

Roberta:

Why the charade retardo?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 29th, 2009 at 09:02 AM.

Old May 28th, 2009 #2011
Greg Gerdes

Retardo's question:

Retardo's question:

Quote:
Retardo:

Answer:

Retardo:

Answer:

Retardo:

Answer:

Retardo:

Answer:

Retardo's comments:

Just what part of:

EXACT

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 29th, 2009 at 09:03 AM.

Old May 28th, 2009 #2012
Greg Gerdes

Retardo:

Retardo:

Retardo:

Retardo:

Just what part of:

EXACT

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 29th, 2009 at 09:05 AM.

Old May 29th, 2009 #2013
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Read my posts nos. 2005 and 2009, Mr. Gerdes.

I didn't ask for another of your hysterical and cowardly repetitions of previous hysterical and cowardly howling, Mr. Gerdes.

What I want is simple and straightforward "yes" or "no" answers to simple and straightforward "yes or no" questions.

If you can't handle more than one such question at a time, let's start with this one:

Yes or No?

Come on, Mr. Gerdes. Try to be a man for once in your miserable life. That's a piece of well-meaning advice.

Meanwhile it's fun to see you squirming, chicken-shit.

Old May 29th, 2009 #2014
Greg Gerdes

Quote:
Retardo:

Oh, and I understand that even submitting the documentation required will not guarantee the reward, right?.. So you’re saying that you cannot tell us, until it is published in SKEPTIC magazine, whether documentation of the type mentioned, would satisfy your challenge requirements?.. Mr. Gerdes wants to see specific evidentiary documentation about the "exact" location of a specific mass grave, the "exact" dimensions of that mass grave and the contents of that specific mass grave in terms of human remains… The only thing Kola did not do was to excavate and quantify the remains inside any given mass grave, which is why his report is not sufficient to meet Gerdes "1 %" quantification requirement and be entitled to the NAFCASH reward.

Gerdes:

Roberta:

Gerdes:

Roberta:

Gerdes:

Retardo:

Roberta:

Gerdes:

Gerdes:

Quote:

Gerdes:

Roberta:

Why the charade retardo?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 30th, 2009 at 10:09 AM.

Old May 29th, 2009 #2015
Greg Gerdes

Retardo's question:

Retardo's question:

Quote:
Retardo:

Answer:

Retardo:

Answer:

Retardo:

Answer:

Retardo:

Answer:

Retardo's comments:

Just what part of:

EXACT

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 30th, 2009 at 10:10 AM.

Old May 29th, 2009 #2016
Greg Gerdes

Retardo:

Retardo:

Retardo:

Retardo:

Just what part of:

EXACT

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 30th, 2009 at 10:11 AM.

Old May 30th, 2009 #2017
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Read my posts nos. 2005, 2009 and 2013, Mr. Gerdes.

I didn't ask for another of your hysterical and cowardly repetitions of previous hysterical and cowardly howling. What I want is simple and straightforward "yes" or "no" answers to simple and straightforward "yes or no" questions.

I don't want to know when you will decide whether evidence submitted meets your proof requirements. That I know already. I want to know what standards you will apply to determine whether or not evidence submitted proves what you require to be proven. Hence my latest question:

Yes or No?

Come on, Mr. Gerdes. Try to be a man for once in your miserable life. That's a piece of well-meaning advice.

Meanwhile it's fun to see you squirming, chicken-shit.

Old May 30th, 2009 #2018
Greg Gerdes

Quote:
Retardo:

Oh, and I understand that even submitting the documentation required will not guarantee the reward, right?.. So you’re saying that you cannot tell us, until it is published in SKEPTIC magazine, whether documentation of the type mentioned, would satisfy your challenge requirements?.. Mr. Gerdes wants to see specific evidentiary documentation about the "exact" location of a specific mass grave, the "exact" dimensions of that mass grave and the contents of that specific mass grave in terms of human remains… The only thing Kola did not do was to excavate and quantify the remains inside any given mass grave, which is why his report is not sufficient to meet Gerdes "1 %" quantification requirement and be entitled to the NAFCASH reward.

Gerdes:

Roberta:

Gerdes:

Roberta:

Gerdes:

Retardo:

Roberta:

Gerdes:

Gerdes:

Quote:

Gerdes:

Roberta:

Why the charade retardo?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 31st, 2009 at 09:25 AM.

Old May 30th, 2009 #2019
Greg Gerdes

Retardo's question:

Retardo's question:

Quote:
Retardo:

Answer:

Retardo:

Answer:

Retardo:

Answer:

Retardo:

Answer:

Retardo's comments:

Just what part of:

EXACT

Old May 30th, 2009 #2020
Greg Gerdes

Retardo:

Retardo:

Retardo:

Retardo:

Just what part of:

EXACT

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 31st, 2009 at 09:31 AM.

Thread