Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 29th, 2008 #1741
Greg Gerdes

Why does the retarded rabbi refuse to answer my questions?

Nothing has changed since my last posts. Compulsive liar and whimpering coward retardo still hasn’t found even the little amount of courage required to engage in a discussion in which she also answers questions and complies with demands for evidence.

Poor retardo, things just keep getting worse for the pathetic loser.

We're still waiting for slurpin and the retarded rabbi to show us just one single photo of a single ounce of human remains.

To date, not an iota of human remains has ever been proven to have been located at Sobibor.

NOT AN IOTA!

* Remember, we're talking about remains that have been proven to be human and proven to have been found at Sobibor.

Just what part of the word PROVE don't you two idiots understand?

What are the jews waiting for? Is 65 years not enought time for them?

Now, since just 1/10th of 1% seems to be too hard for slurpin and retardo, lets see them answer the following questions:

Why has no one yet to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

I think you can answer if you try real hard.

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

BTW:

Have you ever asked Shermer for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Have you ever asked Kola for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Have you ever asked Freund for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

And why are you so afraid to answer these questions slurpin and retardo?:

Do you believe that millions of jews can vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace?

Do you believe in the "magically disappearing jew theory?"

Just what part of physically impossible do you not understand?

Why do the jews refuse to release the GPR results of their Sobibor investigation?

Why do the jews refuse to do their own GPR of Treblinka?

How about an inquiry on the rodoh forum?

Can't you ask nickfairy?

Not that hard.

Just one e-mail.

Just one.

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; December 2nd, 2008 at 02:16 PM.

Old November 29th, 2008 #1742
Greg Gerdes

Now slurpin and retardo, we're still waiting for you losers to answer the following:

Where did the soil came from for the construction of Sobibors "huge mound of human remains?"

Let's see the photos of the pits that would have resulted from digging out so much soil.

Let's see the photos of the construction of the monument that show one single ounce of human remains.

Let's see the Freund GPR results that would show EXACTLY where those alleged pits where the alleged human reminas were dug out of are.

Let's not forget:

"This summer [July, 2008], a team led by Richard Freund mapped the surface of the [Sobibor] camp using electromagnetics, magnetometry and ground-penetrating radar equipment... (Mapping the entire Sobibor camp was done by University of South Florida geography professor Philip Reeder) 'The idea is to figure out scientifically where everything was'... Freund said, who has been using the geophysical technology for a decade and is one of a small number of archeologists throughout the world to take advantage of its precision and speed to map sub-surfaces... Calgary based WorleyParsons geophysicists Paul Bauman and Brad Hansen used... [GPR] radar to create cross-sectional images of the site and detect areas of soil disturbance... 'Now we can know exactly... what’s there or if there’s nothing there,' says Freund, 'So this technology is really a godsend for archeology.'

'The Sobibor project is unique,' says team historian Avi Patt, in its synthesis of archeology and history of the Holocaust. 'There are very few cases of a place where you can do this kind of archeology,' he says. 'A camp has been buried, concealed from sight, and tried to be hidden, and you have to do a kind of detective work to find out where it was. There are Holocaust deniers who say, 'There never was a camp there, who knows if there was an extermination center?' Part of my motivation is to say, 65 years later, ‘No, you’re not going to get away with hiding this from history.’”

Oh, yeah, and of course we're still waiting for slurpen and the retarded rabbi to locate / prove the existence of just one single human tooth at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Can you do it losers?

Just one.

One.

Oh, let's not forget - here are the unanswered questions about Sobibor that the two losers refused to answer over on topix.

1 - On what EXACT date(s) was Michael Shermer physically in the Sobibor camp?

2 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

3 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

4 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

5 - On what date can we expect Shermers report on his findings that resulted from his "firsthand investigation" of the camp?

6 - On what EXACT date(s) was Kola physically in the Sobibor camp?

7 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

8 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

9 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

10 - Are there photographs of Kola actually excavating the alleged "huge mass graves?"

11 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

12 - Are there photographs proving that any "remains in a state of decay" actually exist?

13 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

14 - What were the results were of the analysis of those soil core samples?"

15 - On what date can we expect Kolas report on his findings that resulted from his "excavation" of the 7 alleged "huge mass graves?"

16 - What proof is there that the "huge mound of human remains" of Sobibor contains an iota of human remains?

17 - Where are the photographs of the construction of the "mountain of human ash?"

18 - What happened to the NON jew bones that were once in the glass display case at Sobibor?

19 - Why does the $100,000.00 - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward go unclaimed?

20 - Is 1/10th of 1% too tough for you?

It is? OK, then let's make it even easier for you:

Can you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

Oh, and let's add one more question:

Where are the other 182 Sobibor Core Sample photos?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; December 2nd, 2008 at 02:16 PM.

Old November 29th, 2008 #1743
Greg Gerdes

T.F. Scheb:

"Will Muley go for the cash? Will she slink away in disgrace?"

She's doing something even more disgraceful than slinking away.

She's just refusing to answer any and all relevent questions that prove that there was no Sobibor or Treblinka holocausts.

T.F. Scheb:

Why doesn't retardo address Gerdes' questions with direct, straight forward answers?"what is she afraid of?"

Yes retardo, just what is it that you are afraid of?

Now answer my questions loser.

Let's remind everyone that even the retarded rabbi admits that there would be millions and millions of teeth (even lying around above ground) at the alleged "pure extermination centers." From his topix posts:

"I never claimed that the victims of Treblinka disappeared "without leaving a trace", on the contrary... I never claimed that all teeth were reduced to tooth meal, on the contrary... I provided two sources expressly mentioning teeth on the grounds of Treblinka... there’s no reason to assume that he was wrong about the above-mentioned teeth... Any particular reason why this should not be enough to conclude that teeth were lying around on the Treblinka site? My reasonable explanation for expecting teeth to have been among the human remains means they didn’t crush all of them, as I have pointed out over and over again, quite a few must have been overlooked. Duh!... A claim which I never made - that all teeth were crushed... Actually, as Gerdes well knows, I never claimed that the crushing of teeth at Treblinka led to the obliteration of all of these teeth. In the mass graves, according to Kola, "there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay". These remains may well include teeth, lots of them."

Yeah, lots and lots - as in millions and millions.

However, even the dull one admits that not so much as one single tooth, out of an alleged 35 million, has ever been proven to exist at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Not one.

(BTW, the dullard ran away from the topix site with his tail between his legs.)

Seems being asked to provide proof of just 1/10th of 1% of the murder of 250,000 jews was just too hard a task for her.

And it seems like asking her to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

Is too much for her also.

OK then retardo -

HOW ABOUT JUST ONE TOOTH?

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?

So let's recap shall we?

The retarded rabbi has yet to locate / prove the existence of one ounce of human remains at Sobibor and/or Treblinka.

Not an ounce.

In fact, not an iota.

1.120 million jews alleged murdered and buried in two very small, precisely known, locations, and the loser can't locate a single grave, a single body, a single bone fragment or even so much as one single tooth.

What are you waiting for loser?

After all, you do want to put an end to holocaust denial - don't you?

Remember what your man O'Neil said retardo:

"It does not matter how big the crime is as such - it could have been 800,000 people or one person - the detection, or forensic investigation, is exactly the same as long as the correct procedures are adopted... Not only did they [the Nazi's] dig up all the bodies, burnt them and ground the bones up, but... they have been intact there for the last 60 odd years," he said.

Yet the loser can't locate / prove the existence of so much as one single grave that contains so much as one single tooth or bone fragment at Sobibor or Treblinka.

NOT ONE!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; December 2nd, 2008 at 02:17 PM.

Old November 30th, 2008 #1744
Roberto Muehlenkamp

This is my post # 1740 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1740 :

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
T.F. Scheb:

She's just refusing to answer any and all relevent questions that prove that there was no Sobibor or Treblinka holocausts.

T.F. Scheb:

Why doesn't retardo address Gerdes' questions with direct, straight forward answers?"what is she afraid of?"

The questions of self-projecting loser and whimpering coward Gerdes are imbecilic rather than relevant, they have largely if not mostly been answered (last set of answers to some of these questions see my post # 1710 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1710 , in response to some of Gerdes' cowardly bitching on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum"), and – as the stinking liar and whimpering coward well knows, for I have told him many times – I’m prepared to continue addressing his imbecilic and irrelevant questions on this thread as soon as Gerdes has expressly undertaken to answer questions and respond to challenges himself, and to address his opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by his opponent (all of it), instead of just hiding behind his own imbecilic demands, questions and "challenges".

A short and simple statement from Gerdes is all it takes to break the ignore deadlock and get the discussion going again.

But of course Gerdes is too much a

to make this short and simple statement.

As he is also too much a

to link the CODOH clowns to this VNN thread and to my blog article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html.

He’s even too much a

to confirm that he’s identical with this "Celtic_Patriot" character portrayed below:

or, in the unlikely case that he is not, show us what he looks like (something that potential applicants to his NAFCASH reward have a legitimate interest in knowing, and also something that someone offering a $100,000 reward should have no problem with).

In my post # 1730 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1730 , I left the whimpering coward the option of posting his questions as his alter-ego "T.F.Sheb", whereupon I will answer them as if Sheb and Gerdes were not identical.

Of course I will understand Sheb's posting Gerdes' questions as a committment of Sheb's to answer my questions as well.

As to Sheb’s question whether I will "go for the cash" and other stuff from Sheb, the answers are given in my posts # 1722 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1722 and # 1730 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1730 .

Now, what else do we have today?

Anything from Gerdes or Sheb that would comply with either of my simple and fair conditions for bothering to respond to Gerdes' imbecilic and irrelevant questions (which, incidentally, would mostly consist of pointing out responses that have already been provided on this thread)?

No, folks, none of that. All we get is more copy-and-paste repetitions of the trash that Gerdes has dished up many times before. Pathetic.

So the ignore situation remains, of course.
What was Gerdes’ reaction to my post?

Did he finally state his willingness to also answer questions and respond to challenges himself, and to address his opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by his opponent (all of it), which he knows is all he has to do for me to dig up answers to his imbecilic and irrelevant questions already provided on this thread and respond to whatever questions I have not yet addressed, and thus get the discussion going again?

Not whimpering coward Gerdes, no. All he did was some reshuffling of his questions and rhetorical mantras, without changing contents. Another copy and paste exercise, that is.

One wonders who Gerdes hopes to impress by these constant displays of his miserable cowardice. Or who he hopes to be dumb enough not to realize that he’s not interested in putting an end to the ignore situation and continue our discussion because he’s scared shitless of also having to answer questions himself.

The ignore situation remains unchanged.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #1745
Greg Gerdes

Nothing has changed since my last posts. Compulsive liar and whimpering coward retardo still hasn’t found even the little amount of courage required to engage in a discussion in which she also answers questions and complies with demands for evidence.

We're still waiting for slurpin and the retarded rabbi to show us just one single photo of a single ounce of human remains.

To date, not an iota of human remains has ever been proven to have been located at Sobibor.

NOT AN IOTA!

* Remember, we're talking about remains that have been proven to be human and proven to have been found at Sobibor.

Now, since just 1/10th of 1% seems to be too hard for slurpin and retardo, lets see them answer the following questions:

Why has no one yet to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

BTW:

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Do you believe that millions of jews can vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace?

Why do the jews refuse to release the GPR results of their Sobibor investigation?

Can't you ask nickfairy?

Not that hard.

Just one e-mail.

Just one.

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; December 3rd, 2008 at 02:07 PM.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #1746
Greg Gerdes

Now slurpin and retardo, we're still waiting for you losers to answer the following:

Where did the soil came from for the construction of Sobibors "huge mound of human remains?"

Let's see the photos of the pits that would have resulted from digging out so much soil.

Let's see the photos of the construction of the monument that show one single ounce of human remains.

Let's see the Freund GPR results that would show EXACTLY where those alleged pits where the alleged human reminas were dug out of are.

Let's not forget:

"This summer [July, 2008], a team led by Richard Freund mapped the surface of the [Sobibor] camp using electromagnetics, magnetometry and ground-penetrating radar equipment... (Mapping the entire Sobibor camp was done by University of South Florida geography professor Philip Reeder) 'The idea is to figure out scientifically where everything was'... Freund said, who has been using the geophysical technology for a decade and is one of a small number of archeologists throughout the world to take advantage of its precision and speed to map sub-surfaces... Calgary based WorleyParsons geophysicists Paul Bauman and Brad Hansen used... [GPR] radar to create cross-sectional images of the site and detect areas of soil disturbance... 'Now we can know exactly... what’s there or if there’s nothing there,' says Freund, 'So this technology is really a godsend for archeology.'

'The Sobibor project is unique,' says team historian Avi Patt, in its synthesis of archeology and history of the Holocaust. 'There are very few cases of a place where you can do this kind of archeology,' he says. 'A camp has been buried, concealed from sight, and tried to be hidden, and you have to do a kind of detective work to find out where it was. There are Holocaust deniers who say, 'There never was a camp there, who knows if there was an extermination center?' Part of my motivation is to say, 65 years later, ‘No, you’re not going to get away with hiding this from history.’”

Oh, yeah, and of course we're still waiting for slurpen and the retarded rabbi to locate / prove the existence of just one single human tooth at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Can you do it losers?

Just one.

One.

Oh, let's not forget - here are the unanswered questions about Sobibor that the two losers refused to answer over on topix.

5 - On what date can we expect Shermers report on his findings that resulted from his "firsthand investigation" of the camp?

10 - Are there photographs of Kola actually excavating the alleged "huge mass graves?"

12 - Are there photographs proving that any "remains in a state of decay" actually exist?

15 - On what date can we expect Kolas report on his findings that resulted from his "excavation" of the 7 alleged "huge mass graves?"

16 - What proof is there that the "huge mound of human remains" of Sobibor contains an iota of human remains?

17 - Where are the photographs of the construction of the "mountain of human ash?"

18 - What happened to the NON jew bones that were once in the glass display case at Sobibor?

19 - Why does the $100,000.00 - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward go unclaimed?

Can you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; December 3rd, 2008 at 02:08 PM.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #1747
Greg Gerdes

T.F. Scheb:

T.F. Scheb:

Let's remind everyone that even the retarded rabbi admits that there would be millions and millions of teeth (even lying around above ground) at the alleged "pure extermination centers." From his topix posts:

"I never claimed that the victims of Treblinka disappeared "without leaving a trace", on the contrary... I never claimed that all teeth were reduced to tooth meal, on the contrary... I provided two sources expressly mentioning teeth on the grounds of Treblinka... there’s no reason to assume that he was wrong about the above-mentioned teeth... Any particular reason why this should not be enough to conclude that teeth were lying around on the Treblinka site? My reasonable explanation for expecting teeth to have been among the human remains means they didn’t crush all of them, as I have pointed out over and over again, quite a few must have been overlooked. Duh!... A claim which I never made - that all teeth were crushed... Actually, as Gerdes well knows, I never claimed that the crushing of teeth at Treblinka led to the obliteration of all of these teeth. In the mass graves, according to Kola, "there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay". These remains may well include teeth, lots of them."

However, even the dull one admits that not so much as one single tooth, out of an alleged 35 million, has ever been proven to exist at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Not one.

Seems being asked to provide proof of just 1/10th of 1% of the murder of 250,000 jews was just too hard a task for her.

And it seems like asking her to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

OK then retardo -

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?

So let's recap shall we?

The retarded rabbi has yet to locate / prove the existence of one ounce of human remains at Sobibor and/or Treblinka.

Not an ounce.

In fact, not an iota.

1.120 million jews alleged murdered and buried in two very small, precisely known, locations, and the loser can't locate a single grave, a single body, a single bone fragment or even so much as one single tooth.

"It does not matter how big the crime is as such - it could have been 800,000 people or one person - the detection, or forensic investigation, is exactly the same as long as the correct procedures are adopted... Not only did they [the Nazi's] dig up all the bodies, burnt them and ground the bones up, but... they have been intact there for the last 60 odd years," he said.

Yet the loser can't locate / prove the existence of so much as one single grave that contains so much as one single tooth or bone fragment at Sobibor or Treblinka.

NOT ONE!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; December 3rd, 2008 at 02:08 PM.

Old December 3rd, 2008 #1748
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
See my post # 1744 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1744 and its predecessors.

As whimpering coward Gerdes well knows, all he has to do for me to dig out answers to his irrelevant and imbecilic questions that have been already provided, and add whatever answers are still missing, is to post the following statement, following his above-quoted baloney:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

That's all it takes to break the "ignore" deadlock and get the discussion going again, as Gerdes well knows.

However, as he has shown ever since my post # 1536 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1536, our friend Gerdes (obviously the fellow portrayed below):

it too much a

to post this simple statement.

So the ignore situation remains unchanged.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; December 3rd, 2008 at 12:45 PM.

Old December 3rd, 2008 #1749
Greg Gerdes

NOT AN IOTA!

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

BTW:

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Can't you ask nickfairy?

Not that hard.

Just one e-mail.

Just one.

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; December 4th, 2008 at 02:17 PM.

Old December 3rd, 2008 #1750
Greg Gerdes

Let's not forget:

Can you do it losers?

Just one.

One.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; December 4th, 2008 at 02:17 PM.

Old December 3rd, 2008 #1751
Greg Gerdes

T.F. Scheb:

T.F. Scheb:

Not one.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

OK then retardo -

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?

So let's recap shall we?

Not an ounce.

In fact, not an iota.

NOT ONE!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; December 4th, 2008 at 02:18 PM.

Old December 3rd, 2008 #1752
T.F. Scheb

Mr. Gerdes said:

She's just refusing to answer any and all relevant questions that prove that there was no Sobibor or Treblinka holocausts.

All he has is . . . conjecture

We have forensics

Old December 3rd, 2008 #1753
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.F. Scheb View Post
Mr. Gerdes said:

She's just refusing to answer any and all relevant questions that prove that there was no Sobibor or Treblinka holocausts.

We have forensics
What forensics would that be?

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 4th, 2008 #1754
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Mr. Gerdes said:

We have forensics
Actually I have evidence, including but not limited to forensic or archaeological evidence (see my posts # 172 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=172 , # 194 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=194 , # 777 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=777 and # 1242 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1242 , as well as my blog article update under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html and its predecessors ), whereas what "Revisionists" have can at best be called conjectures, and rather imbecilic ones at that. And you better be careful with invoking Krege’s crap as "forensics" (if that's what you had in mind), because it was a shot in the shoot for "Revisionism" (as shown in my post # 194 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=194 , among others).

Hollow though your claim is, you are still doing better than Gerdes, however. In his posts # 1749 to 1751, the whimpering coward just repeats the same crap he has copied and pasted many times before, instead of posting the simple statement required to break the "ignore" deadlock and get this discussion going again. And that although I went as far as giving him the exact wording of that statement, in my post # 1748 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1748 :

Quote:
Quote:
See my post # 1744 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1744 and its predecessors.

As whimpering coward Gerdes well knows, all he has to do for me to dig out answers to his irrelevant and imbecilic questions that have been already provided, and add whatever answers are still missing, is to post the following statement, following his above-quoted baloney:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

That's all it takes to break the "ignore" deadlock and get the discussion going again, as Gerdes well knows.

However, as he has shown ever since my post # 1536 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1536, our friend Gerdes (obviously the fellow portrayed below):

it too much a

So the ignore situation remains unchanged.

Old December 4th, 2008 #1755
Greg Gerdes

NOT AN IOTA!

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

BTW:

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Can't you ask nickfairy?

Not that hard.

Just one e-mail.

Just one.

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; December 6th, 2008 at 05:01 PM.

Old December 4th, 2008 #1756
Greg Gerdes

Let's not forget:

Can you do it losers?

Just one.

One.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; December 6th, 2008 at 05:02 PM.

Old December 4th, 2008 #1757
Greg Gerdes

T.F. Scheb:

T.F. Scheb:

Not one.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

OK then retardo -

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?

So let's recap shall we?

Not an ounce.

In fact, not an iota.

NOT ONE!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; December 6th, 2008 at 05:03 PM.

Old December 4th, 2008 #1758
T.F. Scheb

Muley said:
"Actually I have evidence, including but not limited to forensic or archaeological evidence."

This investigation deals with tangible evidence, got any? Do you have any independent reference testing lab reports? Do you have any test results? Were any tests done?

Old December 6th, 2008 #1759
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Muley said:
"Actually I have evidence, including but not limited to forensic or archaeological evidence."

This investigation deals with tangible evidence, got any?
The investigation of a historical event deals with the kind of evidence that any investigation of a historical event deals with, and I got plenty of that. Just follow the links I pointed out in my previous post on this thread.

Quote:
Do you have any independent reference testing lab reports? Do you have any test results? Were any tests done? [/B]
Not that it matters – because I doubt you can show any rules or standards of criminal investigation or historical research whereby such tests are required to prove mass murder, or many if any cases of mass murder that have been proven and reconstructed on the basis of such tests – but the Polish criminal investigators at Treblinka had the human ashes they found on site assessed by an expert in forensic medicine to certify that they were human ashes, and Prof. Andrzej Kola, during his investigations at Belzec between 1997 and 1999, had an expert assess the core samples containing human remains to certify the human nature of those remains.

Regarding the former, see exhibit A.3.1.4 in my post # 172 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=172 , from which the following quote is taken (emphasis added):

Quote:
In the northwestern section of the area, the surface is covered for about 2 hectares by a mixture of ashes and sand. In this mixture, one finds countless human bones, often still covered with tissue remains, which are in a condition of decomposition. During the inspection, which I made with the assistance of an expert in forensic medicine, it was determined that the ashes are without any doubt of human origin (remains of cremated human bones). The examination of human skulls could discover no trace of« wounding. At a distance of some 100 m, there is now an unpleasant odor of burning and decay.
As to Belzec, this is footnote 18 on page 21 of Prof. Andrzej Kola’s book BEŁŻEC THE NAZI CAMP FOR JEWS IN THE LIGHT OF ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOURCES (emphasis mine) :

Quote:
Microchemical analysis confirms in the sample taken from the drill 218/XXII - 25-75 (depth 150-180 cm from the ground surface) the existence of molecules of burnt human bodies and charcoal (from crematory grave No 2/97 in ha XXII) appearance of compounds typical for bone structures (calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate); compare A. S. Skibińscy Badania materiałoznawcze próbek z byłego hitlerowskiego obozu zagłady w Bełżcu, The Archive of the ROPWiM.
If you want to read A. S. Skibińscy’s analysis, I suggest you visit the Archive of the ROPWiM (= Rada Ochrony Pamięci Walk i Męczeństwa - The Council of Protection of Memory of Combat and Martyrdom), Warsaw, Poland. It’s probably in Polish so you better take a translator with you unless you speak the language. In these archives you’ll also find other background data of Prof. Kola’s archaeological report about Belzec, as the author mentions on pages 10/11 of his book:

Quote:
The result of the excavation works was a detailed archaeological documentation together with the basic report delivered to The Council of Protection of Memory of Struggle and Martyrdom9 as to the principal, together with the preliminary reports. The other, non archaeological documentation collected simultaneously were chemical analysis and microscope studies of samples taken during the probing works. They were made to verify the conclusions emerging from archaeological analysis10.
As to Chelmno, I suggest you contact Łucja Pawlicka Nowak, author of an article about archaeological investigations undertaken at that place, which you can find under http://www.muzeum.com.pl/en/chelmno.htm# . This article includes descriptions of the mass graves found at Chelmno and the human remains contained therein. Mrs. Nowak should be able to inform you what tests were made to establish that the remains found were actually human remains.

As to Sobibor, read my article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html , in which I describe the kind of archaeological investigation I would like to take place there next year and for which I hope the necessary permission of the Polish authorities will be granted:

Quote:
At this point I felt tempted to dig a deep hole and see if I came upon further bone fragments or other remains. I didn't do so because I didn't have the required permission, but I think this is definitely what should be done, in the context of current endeavors by the Sobibor Archaeological Project and its competitors at University of Hartford to document this Nazi extermination camp and fight Holocaust denial by archaeological means.

For what can be a more effective means to fight "Revisionism" than bringing the contents of the mass graves to the surface, having the human cremation remains analyzed by a forensic expert to certify that they are human remains, quantifying them as precisely as possible, and thoroughly documenting with reports, photographs and video clips every step of the process, ever single core sample, every layer of human ashes and every human bone, bone fragment and tooth that is found?
New developments in this sense will be reported on the HC blog under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/ , so I suggest you look in there once in a while.

Now, where’s that "Revisionist" forensic evidence you were bragging about in post # 1752 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1752 ?

Old December 6th, 2008 #1760
Roberto Muehlenkamp

On to my old friend Gerdes …

What did he do in response to my post # 1754 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1754 ?

Did he finally post the one short statement that is required to break the "ignore" deadlock and get my discussion with him on this forum going again? You know, the one that reads:

Of course not.

Fatso Gerdes:

it too much a

The stinking liar and whimpering coward only did what I expected him to do: in his post # 1755 to # 1757, he copied and pasted yet another repetition of the imbecilic, irrelevant and largely if not mostly already answered crap that he has been hiding behind ever since my post # 1536 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1536 .

So the ignore situation remains as concerns discussions on this forum.

However, I take advantage of this opportunity to comment about Gerdes’ latest antics on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum", for the cowardly fish-wife again went bitching about me on a forum where, as he well knows, I am not allowed to post.

On the CODOH thread http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5216 , on Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:25, the lowly piece of garbage, who is apparently to dumb to even spell my name correctly after all this time, produced the gem I will enjoy shredding hereafter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
I'm sorry to have to admit this, but I just looked at the HC (hysterical cowards) site, and found this gem from Muehlenkamp himself.

Seems it's admitting that no bodies have ever been located - ergo - all the claims of doing so by Kola & Co. are fraudulent.

Mulencamp:

"So why has no-one found those millions of Jews - transported to Auschwitz, Chelmno and the Reinhardt camps - that deniers claim were resettled in Soviet territory?"
First of all, our self-projecting hysterical coward has again shown that he is not a very attentive reader. The article he is quoting from, with the link http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...-jews-not.html , was written not by me but by my fellow blogger Jonathan Harrison.

Second, Gerdes’ "admitting" nonsense displays a capacity for wishful thinking that is outstanding even in "Revisionist" circles, or a fathomless stupidity, or both. In asking why no surviving Jews supposedly moved onward from certain camps and resettled in Soviet territory have been found, historians and other reasonable researchers are not admitting anything. They are just approaching the events in question from another angle, that of negative evidence. There is the positive evidence, which consists of documents, eyewitness testimonies and physical traces showing that a certain number of people were deported to certain places and murdered there. And there is the negative evidence, which consists of an absence of any indications that the deportees were taken anywhere else after arriving at Auschwitz-Birkenau, Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor or Treblinka let alone that they were still alive at the end of the war, even though all logic and life experience tells us that there should be lots of not only indications but very conclusive evidence if these people – about 2 ½ million in total for all five camps – had actually been transported onward and resettled in Nazi-occupied Soviet territory. Historians and other reasonable researchers look at both the positive and the negative evidence. For if the positive and the negative evidence match – as they do in what concerns events at the Nazi extermination camps – the events in question can be considered proven beyond any doubt.

Quote:
Please notice how Muehlenkamp is trying to have it both ways. But then again, self deception is the only way for these freaks to try and keep this cognitive illusion going.
What’s that supposed to mean? I don't think Gerdes knows himself.

The issue is simple: all known evidence shows that these people were killed, while on the other hand there’s no evidence suggesting that they were not killed, and that although there would be much of the latter if they had not been killed. So the only reasonable conclusion is that these people were killed. That shouldn’t be too hard to understand, even for a sparrow-brained creature like Gerdes.

Quote:
Orwell called it doublethinking - I'd say it's mental illness.
I’d say Gerdes knows as much about Orwell and what Orwell called double-thinking as a pig does about Sunday, and that if any of us two has amply shown that he’s missing a lot of screws inside his skull, it is Gerdes.

Quote:
Why won't he just show us all the alleged bodies in all the alleged "huge mass graves" and get it over with?
Actually I have shown all those bodies, by any reasonable standards. For the only reasonable conclusion that can be derived from the evidence listed in my posts # 172 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=172 , # 194 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=194 , # 777 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=777 and # 1242 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1242 , as well as my blog article update under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html and its predecessors, is that well over a million people (about 150,000 at each Chelmno and Sobibor, 430,000 at Belzec and 750,000 at Treblinka) lie buried, mostly as ashes and bone fragments, in mass graves at Chelmno, Sobibor, Belzec and Treblinka that have been largely identified by archaeologists and/or criminal investigators and of which some (the Sobibor mass graves numbered 2, 3, 4 and 6 by Prof. Andrzej Kola in 2001) can even be made out with the naked eye on a satellite photo (ironically provided by self-defeating dumb fuck Gerdes himself, by the way):

And if permission for excavations in the Sobibor mass grave areas should be granted by the Polish government and I should be allowed to accompany these excavations starting next spring, I will also be able to take photographs and make films showing lots of human ashes, bone fragments, bones and bodies in wax-fat transformation found in the soil of Sobibor. I’d like to see poor Gerdes’ face when that happens. What is more, I’d like him to be on site when human remains in amounts far exceeding those required to qualify for his NAFCASH reward (which only a hopeless sucker would of course expect this kind of fellow: to pay no matter how much physical evidence he is shown) come to the surface.

Quote:
Because he can't even locate / prove the existence of one single "huge mass grave" that contains so much as 1/10 of 1% of the alleged mass murder.
As I said before, Gerdes’ capacity for wishful thinking is outstanding even in the cloud-cuckoo-land of "Revisionist" faith. As are his cowardice, his mendacity, his stupidity and his overall obnoxiousness.

Gerdes’ CODOH crap commented above was applauded by some of his fellow clowns, including a retarded Greek joker who calls himself "KostasL" and feebly tries to bait me with an instructively infantile custom signature.

If "KostasL" had a pair (which he obviously has not), he would engage me on this forum or on RODOH, instead of bitching around about me in "Hannover" Hargis warm and cozy Führerbunker, where I am not allowed to post.

And if Gerdes had a pair (which he has amply shown not to be the case), he would link his fellow CODOH clowns to this thread and post and invite "KostasL" to have a chat with me right here.

It is hard to believe sometimes what a bunch of cowardly fish-wives "Revisionists" tend to be. I wonder who they expect not to despise them on account of their behavior.

Thread