Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 26th, 2015 #1
Olaf McGregor

Default Question

Okay, I want to be clear I am not a neophyte in the white nationalist movemem t, not some green kid. I am knowledgeable of this world in which we live. Something has been bothering me lately and I need an answer. My uncle who is not a white nationalist brought this to my attention, and after checking for myself I see he is right. I understand that a jewish cabal runs the media I get that. Why though the anti-israel bias from the msm. I know it to be true I have studied it. Except for faux news there is a clear slant against the "nation" of israel. I dont understand why. Can someone explain because I've seen it for myself and know it to be true.

Old June 28th, 2015 #2
Olaf McGregor

This is faith shaking stuff. I'm not some imposter attempting to bait someone. I know the names, dates, and details of 99% of all the jewish plots that have sragges the west into disarray. This is the one issue I can't explain. I sure hope this is simply being ignored because people think this is an attempt to bait, and not because no one has an answer. That would be disturbing.

Old July 6th, 2015 #3
Zorost

Some sources would be nice.

Thread