VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 20th, 2015 #1101
Alex Linder
Administrator

For the benefit of any media watching this space:

Miller himself must request an interview, per prison admin. So if you want to reach him, you can email me at [email protected] and I will forward it so that it gets to him. He had one such request yesterday and it has been passed on.

Old August 20th, 2015 #1102
Alex Linder
Administrator

Notice Miller's strategy works - his talking points get into the media. Because he is his own lawyer, it is his questions which get quoted in the media, so far in this jury selection. His points get out. We've never seen that with those who are represented.

Everyone in the KC area watching the news gets to hear 1-2 of his questions to potential jurors.

http://www.kshb.com/news/region-kans...tential-jurors

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 20th, 2015 at 04:30 PM.

Old August 20th, 2015 #1103
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Notice Miller's strategy works - his talking points get into the media. Because he is his own lawyer, it is his questions which get quoted in the media, so far in this jury selection.
I don't like being the one who points this out, but the system itself has made it perfectly clear in this case that violence is the ONLY effective means at our disposal for presenting our views in the mainstream media.

I'm not advocating violence. I am drawing attention to the fact that the system itself is not only advocating violence, but has made it perfectly clear that they have eliminated all other alternatives.

The going rate for 250 politically incorrect words in the Amerikwan jewsmedia is three gentile lives and one term of life imprisonment on death row, but that's not a case of compelling necessity is it?

We know it can't be a case of compelling necessity because the judge has said so, and even though lawyers are known to be shysters, we know that the judge can't be a shyster because, even though he's a lawyer, he's now wearing a black dress.

Old August 20th, 2015 #1104
Alex Linder
Administrator

Open question I hope many will answer. If you had an hour or two to persuade a jury jews intend produce white genocide, how would you go about it? I have an answer, I'm interested in what you think.

Old August 20th, 2015 #1105
Squarehead Chris

Quote:
Open question I hope many will answer. If you had an hour or two to persuade a jury jews intend produce white genocide, how would you go about it? I have an answer, I'm interested in what you think.
That's a good question. You could present them with irrefutable fact after irrefutable fact, but fact heavy presentations tend to become tedious, if not an outright snoozefest for those subjected to them.
You would need to inject some passion, some drama into your presentation, but I'm not too sure how to go about that in this type of setting without ending up looking silly.

No matter what it would have to be very well planned, and very well carried out.

Last edited by Squarehead Chris; August 20th, 2015 at 08:14 PM.

Old August 20th, 2015 #1106
Jimmy Marr

I'd use the opportunity to include the scientific angle. Use biological examples from nature such as brood parasitism, host-modification parasitism, crypsis, evolutionary leapfrogging of deception/detection strategies, Dawkins' Extended Phenotype theory and Trivers' Logic of Deceit and Self-Deception in Human Life.

Distancing the discussion from the realm of human interactions, removes the moralistic element of the evidence and emancipates human reason from emotional recoil.

The reason people don't want to face the truth about jews is because they feel it's too horrible to be true. By showing them that the natural world is replete with analogous cases from species to species, they might find the moral courage to open their eyes to the same reality in the world of human affairs.

Once they reach the point of accepting that possibility, it's time to reveal the holohoax as the prime example of the evolutionary advantage gained by group self-deception elevated to the civilizational level by means of monopolization of the media of mass communication in the host population (analogous to the central nervous system of the parasitically modified host organism).

At that point it'd probably be good to throw in an example of parasitical subversion of eusocial organisms such as bee hives. Bowery's Theory of Jewish Virulence is also a good nutshell argument:

Quote:
A theory of Jewish virulence put forth by James Bowery is that it evolves from horizontal transmission of Jews between nations, in the form of repeated migration, since at least Babylonian times. Moreover, since diaspora Jews have become dependent on virulence for survival they promote immigration and naturalization laws that are friendly to horizontal transmission more generally [http://www.csulb.edu/~kmacd/ABERNET3.PDF] – resulting in virulence evolving in other populations. This makes Jewish virulence more analogous to immunosuppression virulence, such as HIV creates. This theory of Jewish virulence is complementary to both Kevin MacDonald's thesis documented in The Culture of Critique and to Richard Faussette's Niche Theory.

Under Bowery's hypothesis, Jewish virulence evolved from the following horizontal transmission cycle (see Richard Faussette's Niche Theory for a possible starting point):

Hyper centralization of net assets (communist, capitalist, monarchy—doesn’t matter)
Social breakdown as middle class (Yeomen) are unable to afford subsistence
Grab and convert wealth in easily transported forms (gold historically, diamonds more recently, etc.)
“virulent antisemitism” breaks out
Emigrate leaving behind less “savvy” Jews to take the heat
Cry out for help to elites at destination nation while offering concentrated wealth to enter new cycle (see step 1).

Old August 20th, 2015 #1107
StanSikorski
Mechanic

I'd subpoena the jews themselves - Barbara Spectre, Noel Ignatiev, Tim Wise, etc., and make them answer questions based on statements they have already made regarding genocide of the White Race. If they refuse to show, then it opens up a whole can of worms. If they do show and they lie on the stand, as their statements are already recorded from the past, then they open up that can of worms again. If they tell the truth, well, there's that can.

I'm interested to hear what you have thought Alex.

Old August 20th, 2015 #1108
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
It's exceedingly difficult to convince people of such an "outrageous" thing in a short period of time; I know it took me many hours & weeks of reading, and I'm sure the same is true for most of us.

So, how to attempt it? I might begin with a very brief summation of the vast demographic shift since the '65 immigration act & the attendant mayhem (you can't be too fact-heavy, for the reason mentioned in a previous post - but the presentation of certain facts is of course essential), and inform them that 2 jews, Celler & Javits, were the ones behind it, at last achieving what organized jewry had already been pushing for for decades by that time. Then, on to "But WHY?": to establish motivation, I'd hit them with the most infamous hate quotes from the guilty jews themselves, from the Talmud to whatever, and counter it with anti-jew quotes from the greatest White men. I'd wrap it up by giving the jury a stark either/or choice: continue to passively allow the tiny handful of kike usurpers to control our destiny through their whore politicians - which can only lead to the death of the White race - or heed the warning and stand up like a proud people must to fight for its survival by any means necessary.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 20th, 2015 #1109
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Given the short amount of time and the not-too-smart audience, the best bet might be a mixture of Whitaker type stuff (establishing that White genocide is fact) and "Who Controls America?" type stuff (establishing that the genocide cannot be stopped without forcibly deposing the Jews).
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old August 23rd, 2015 #1110
Whatheheck
Banned

One thing i know about stating your case in any forum is to keep it simple. The average person can sympathize when someone is defending their life or the lives of others. I would only quote the blatant and obvious jewish statements of white destruction. I wouldnt mention jewish domination of finance, media etc etc. Or else you'll lose the jury. Only the blatant ANTI WHITE stuff. Get those jury members emotionally juiced up.

I killed because they want to kill me and my people and never do you hear any main stream voice offended or in defense of it.

Kill white folks and get paid for it, whats not to like about it.....the jewish weinstein brothers movie, etc etc.

Old August 23rd, 2015 #1111
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
I'm going to assume that the jury isn't going to find Miller not guilty. At best a few jurors will nullify, setting the stage for another trial. So the statement's ultimate audience won't be in the courtroom. A strong bid for nullification would require a local trial attorney - a very good one - who knows, from his years of experience persuading and manipulating the locals, how to sway juries.

So my suggestions are premised on convincing as many White Americans as possible under the circumstances that the jews are genociding Whites.

Glenn should aim his statement at the kind of White men he's had success leading in the past, the kind of men who instinctively see Glenn as a natural leader. His experience as an activist should give him a good idea what works.

Scientific arguments about parasitism in insects aren't going to fly with Glenn's audience. It's possible that half of southern men don't even believe in evolution.

In outline I'd take this approach.

* Explain the situation
In just a century Whites have gone from being 27% of the world's population to 10% (look up the real numbers) and falling fast. All White countries are being flooded with non-European immigrants. And in every White country it's jews who lobby to open the borders, keep them open, sabotage border control, and promote amnesty and the admission of ever more legal immigrants.

* Explain the future
Examples of Detroit and Camden show what a non-white majority America will look like. Example of jew Soros funding Ferguson protests shows that jews promote non-white violence and protect non-white criminals. Example of South Africa proves that a non-white majority will rape, torture and murder Whites. Example of Zimbabwe shows non-whites will never be satisfied, the only reparation they'll accept is complete White dispossession and White genocide. Jews know this, as Israeli immigration policy demonstates. Yet they continue to promote mass immigration. Therefore the genocide is premeditated and deliberate.

* Explain what must be done
If the jews succeed in 200 years no one like us will exist, the future will belong to our enemies. If we are to survive the borders must be closed. If we are to thrive non-whites must be segregated. Jews block any White attempt at self preservation.

There's no way out but through the jews.

Old August 23rd, 2015 #1112
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post

In just a century Whites have gone from being 27% of the world's population to 10% (look up the real numbers) and falling fast. All White countries are being flooded with non-European immigrants. And in every White country it's jews who lobby to open the borders, keep them open, sabotage border control, and promote amnesty and the admission of ever more legal immigrants.
Outstanding Post.

I'd also add that the percentage of the world's women of childbearing age (16-35) is roughly 2% White.

Old August 23rd, 2015 #1113
Ted Bundy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
I'm going to assume that the jury isn't going to find Miller not guilty. At best a few jurors will nullify, setting the stage for another trial. So the statement's ultimate audience won't be in the courtroom. A strong bid for nullification would require a local trial attorney - a very good one - who knows, from his years of experience persuading and manipulating the locals, how to sway juries.

So my suggestions are premised on convincing as many White Americans as possible under the circumstances that the jews are genociding Whites.

Glenn should aim his statement at the kind of White men he's had success leading in the past, the kind of men who instinctively see Glenn as a natural leader. His experience as an activist should give him a good idea what works.

Scientific arguments about parasitism in insects aren't going to fly with Glenn's audience. It's possible that half of southern men don't even believe in evolution.

In outline I'd take this approach.

* Explain the situation

* Explain the future
Examples of Detroit and Camden show what a non-white majority America will look like. Example of jew Soros funding Ferguson protests shows that jews promote non-white violence and protect non-white criminals. Example of South Africa proves that a non-white majority will rape, torture and murder Whites. Example of Zimbabwe shows non-whites will never be satisfied, the only reparation they'll accept is complete White dispossession and White genocide. Jews know this, as Israeli immigration policy demonstates. Yet they continue to promote mass immigration. Therefore the genocide is premeditated and deliberate.

* Explain what must be done
If the jews succeed in 200 years no one like us will exist, the future will belong to our enemies. If we are to survive the borders must be closed. If we are to thrive non-whites must be segregated. Jews block any White attempt at self preservation.

There's no way out but through the jews.
I agree and through the jews means mass awakening and pogrom on every level of life. It would take something extremely obvious and catastrophic. But people are so dumbed down, even that wouldn't work. When Dr Alan sabrosky made his statement it went nowhere. It really is like living in the movie "they live".

Old August 23rd, 2015 #1114
Jimmy Marr

Why isn't the federal government rolling out its Patriotard Act to take jurisdiction over the Glenn Miller and Dylann Roof trials as cases of domestic political terrorism?

Old August 23rd, 2015 #1115
Whatheheck
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Why isn't the federal government rolling out its Patriotard Act to take jurisdiction over the Glenn Miller and Dylann Roof trials as cases of domestic political terrorism?
Cuz dat guvment iz too busy handin out all dem checks to niggas

Old August 23rd, 2015 #1116
Whatheheck
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bundy View Post
I agree and through the jews means mass awakening and pogrom on every level of life. It would take something extremely obvious and catastrophic. But people are so dumbed down, even that wouldn't work. When Dr Alan sabrosky made his statement it went nowhere. It really is like living in the movie "they live".
If they can be dumbed down then they can be dumbed up too. On a recent Red Ice radio program, a guest commented about how those types of people. He chuckled saying that as radical as they are towards the left, those same types will be just as insane towards our side of thinking when it becomes apparent. Linder said the same thing years ago.

Have faith. More and more are waking up. At the very least, we will have a public voice sooner than later. The good thing about that voice is that it will be jew wise and hard to infiltrate. It wont be a lame tea party.

Old August 24th, 2015 #1117
Alex Linder
Administrator

[just off phone with Miller, he has an info request at bottom - for whites as percentage of all abortions since 1973, and for the dates of the 2 Sarkozy speeches and the 1 Lerner clip. these are my notes from the call; the prison will of course have taped it. these are not word for word, they are a mix of quoting and paraphrasing]

2015-08-24. M.

AL-how was day one? i thought it went fair. i did my opening statement. first thing out of my mouth - look folks, i tried to make a deal with these prosecutors. twice! the DA objected. judge called for counsel meeting, dismissed the jury. thought he was going to call a mistrial. anyway, got that out to the jury. had to get that in their heads. so i got chewed out. that was about it. then i got my all statement typed and everything. just went over stuff i planned to say. he allowed me to tell them what i was planning on saying. had to cut quite a bit. did get in that i definitely will testify and let's see he would not allow me to even read the UN definition of genocide. wouldnt let me. but i did talk to jury; all i ask is for you people to listen to me, have an open mind, give me a fair hearing. be aware of peer pressure. from friends, neighbors, coworkers. going to be difficult, take a lot of courage, to find me not guilty. im perfectly justified - he wouldnt let me say that. i might be imagining, but they are looking at me with a lot less hatred in their eyes, especially the men. dont think i'm imagining it.

other than that, prosecutor brought its witnesses. i gave them a hard time. the one guy who chased my car and shot at him. pretty sure he's a faggot. so proud of himself, he's a hero. i slowed down and stuck pistol out at him. fired 2 rounds at him. when i cross examined him i asked would it surprise you to know that i deliberately missed you when i fired at you. he thought it was one shot. by the way it was two. in my verbiage, i'm admitting and kind of chiding them about it. asked him if jew or christian. he said christian. dont know how they reacted. the DA objected, and i think the judge stayed the objection that i couldnt even say i'm glad i didnt shoot you. this guy says i shot at him with pistol from about 25 feet. he had a satchel, the damn thing is thick thick leather and bullet didnt even go thru the thing. he lay down playing possum. well i thought he was dead. asked him if he was playing possum.

that's how i'm handling it. i'm not denying it. prosecutor showing corpses. all that gory stuff. that's my strategy. i'm working for when i get on the stand for the actual trial, that's when i can play these videos. they HAVE TO allow me to testify. when i'm testifying, one of my rights is to explain my state of mind and also my specific intention. now in order to explain my state of mind, i got a whole lot in my head. the question is how much they are going to let me elaborate. i want to show the sarkozy and specter [video clips]. as a matter of fact, i watched both of those. in fact, i that was strongly on my mind, at that time, saw them shortly before i did it. dont know how he's going to prevent me from doing that. if he completely shuts me down then that that means... [at] sentencing [i would get a] lot of latitude and stuff...he's promising that stuff now, but he can come up with other stuff then. that's what i fear. but he keeps innuendoes and suggestions and semi-promises. [miller means he fears the judge is stringing him along that he will get to give his full reasoning to the jury, saying just wait just wait but it is really a trick. in my view, miller is right to fear this. but miller has been told, he has said repeatedly, that he will have extremely wide latitude at sentencing, should he be found guilty]

prosecutor now says they should finish wednesday. maybe in the morning. since i'm not going to fight, why bring all the evidence. i think they're worried i'm making points with the jury. i think they're worried, they're really worried. they claim today they'll be done by wednesday. might ask them to postpone till next monday.

need from you:

got sarkozy. 'monolithic' [i give him definition/etymology of it]

video of him giving speech to saudi arabians. most dangerous thing in the world is ethnic injury and humiliation. [while telling french about the need for forced metissage - mongrelization]

need the exact dates that those speeches were given.

2 sarkozy speech dates, and lerner as well.

need figures on abortion. what percent are white? i think it's 2/3 in writing. off the internet from good source. since 1973.

Old August 24th, 2015 #1118
Alex Linder
Administrator

Thanks for all the suggestions, they sparked a couple of ideas I can use - thanks very much to all who answered.

I have an approach worked out. I think it would be unwise to reveal it, but if/after I testify, I will post it.

I don't think a rational/scientific approach or anything numbers based is the way to go. Rather, the right approach is both personal and global - but above all emotional. That's what my instinct tells me. Emotional does not mean screaming and hotheaded, it can just as easily mean a contemptuous look of disgust.

Think about the jury. Think about where they're starting from. Think about how what is said will come to them. What would make an impression on them?

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 24th, 2015 at 10:45 PM.

Old August 25th, 2015 #1119
Ted Bundy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatheheck View Post
Cuz dat guvment iz too busy handin out all dem checks to niggas
Man, you guys don't know the half of it. I had to deal W a Haitian immigrant fambly yesterday. The government gave the matriarch a house in Hollywood Florida. She flipped it for a fat bank account. Plus, this sow gets $2000 mos in social security ( she just recently immigrated) as well as 3 obama phones. This is Just what it revealed to me. Her young single daughter collected a $12k tax refund and only works part time. This is Just the limited information I have.
Makes me sick.

Old August 25th, 2015 #1120
Ted Bundy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatheheck View Post
If they can be dumbed down then they can be dumbed up too. On a recent Red Ice radio program, a guest commented about how those types of people. He chuckled saying that as radical as they are towards the left, those same types will be just as insane towards our side of thinking when it becomes apparent. Linder said the same thing years ago.

Have faith. More and more are waking up. At the very least, we will have a public voice sooner than later. The good thing about that voice is that it will be jew wise and hard to infiltrate. It wont be a lame tea party.
I'm trying brother. One positive aspect is that even if population replacement succeeds, they won't be able to handle a minority white onslaught.

Tags
frazier glenn cross, glenn miller, rounder, white activists, white courage, white heroes, white rage

Thread