Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 24th, 2008 #141
Heather Blue

Jews are about to enter their most difficult period. Christendom is not going to throw in the towel and go under Marxist dictatorship. As rootless as we are, as ignorant as the Jews have made us, as clueless as our leaders are about what to do the Christian west is going to clean house.

Through the centuries we took on every barbarian, every enemy, every obstacle and built the greatest living culture on earth. Those White Christians did more courageous and dangerous things and harder things than most of us have ever done. We are the descendants of those people. We are still here. The clock is striking midnight.

Every Christian, every atheist, every agnostic and even every Jew knows the Savior of the White Race promised to return. You don't believe it? The Jews don't believe it? Karl Marx and his fellow Jews have a reason for racing against the clock. They hope to ensnare Christendom in a one-world Marxist dictatorship before we can collect our wits and get our act together. But there is not a Christian alive who does not know that we have done a lousy job of taking care of Christ's social realm on earth. It is not fit for the return of the Lord and, as any priest or preacher will tell you, according to prophesy He may come at any time. This is the realm of Jesus Christ and not the realm of the Jews. It will take a lot of work to clean it up.
Revelation gave the signs of what we could expect. For a reason. They were revealed to us so we would take action. Prophesy is not meant for defeatism. God is not stupid. Signs are for a purpose.

God graced us with beauty, He made us a race of honor, lovers of truth, blessed us with the gift of science, of art, music, philosophy.... and now He is telling us to use our gifts to clean up Christendom and get rid of the Jews.

This can be no less than a single minded purpose.

Old May 27th, 2008 #142
Heather Blue

What kind of government are we going to have to replace this one? I think we have a problem of not knowing how to form a different government than the one we have. We flounder around like fish clinging to this Jew occupied structure. None of the governments in the west are the governments westerners created. The media is (are) the government. Or as Ron Paul said there is no difference in media and the government.

How do we get rid of a Jew controlled media? How do we stop them from taking our money? Jews figured out ways to take money right out of our pockets. There is not a working person alive in the United States that is not taxed by the IRS for the Jewish bankers. Jews get part of our money every hour we work. These arrogant bastards feel entitled. And they don't want anyone interfering with their gold mine.

How do you feel about your labor going to the Jews? In their minds it is perfectly alright for us to spend our lives working to make them rich and powerful. They take part of our salaries week after week, year after year for the rest of our lives. Our families must compete with the Jews for the money we earn at our jobs. Part of our salaries go for rent or house payment, this part to the Jews, that part goes for groceries, this part goes to the Jews, this part goes for transportation, that part goes to the Jews, this part goes for the kids, that part goes to he Jews.... You and I and our families share every cent we make with the Jews. Why do we continue to allow the Jews to do that to us? Who the hell are the Jews that we should support them and make them rich?

Jews help themselves to every cent we make. That is a hard, cold fact. That is about as immoral and outrageous as anything I can think of. Jews are boldly ripping off the White Race. They rob us of our earnings - or small business profits - as if we are supposed to do the work instead of them, and support them and make their lives wonderful. (Try robbing one of their banks. You will go to jail for the rest of your life!)

How can we sabotage the Jews in like manner? There must be multiple ways of sabotaging the bastards and upsetting their apple cart. The Jewish Race does not have the right to use another race of people for their riches and personal comfort. How can we put a stop to the Jews ripping us off?

Since the Jews keep us in the dark about what any of us are doing it is hard to know if anything is going on, but surely the White Race is mad as hell.

Old May 28th, 2008 #143
Heather Blue

How do the Jews get laws passed against our government, our institutions, our whole race of people? I know the ADL file briefs in court and go from there. Shouldn't we establish law firms for the precise purpose of filing briefs to obtain rulings preventing Jewish lawyers from erecting oppressive laws and policies against the White Race and our governmental structures? It should be against the law for a Race of people like the Jews living in our culture to make laws against our rights and liberties. We are the host people; they are the (unwelcome) guests. How did the Jewish Race get so much authority to act against the White Race?

We need to be making laws to prevent Jews from making laws against us. We need laws to protect ourselves from all races of people, but mainly the Jews.

Old May 30th, 2008 #144
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
Shouldn't we establish law firms for the precise purpose of filing briefs to obtain rulings preventing Jewish lawyers from erecting oppressive laws and policies against the White Race and our governmental structures?
We're tryin'. Just getting WN media and communications going , has been difficult enough. You're talking about a distant bridge that we haven't reached, yet .

Quote:
How did the Jewish Race get so much authority to act against the White Race?
By primarily being a cohesive group . Followed by using bribery , blackmail , threats , payoffs , intimidation, infiltration , sympathy seeking , playing both sides , finance, boycotts, extortion ,education and propaganda used in a coordinated manner .

Quote:
We need to be making laws to prevent Jews from making laws against us. We need laws to protect ourselves from all races of people, but mainly the Jews.
That's what AH did , they were called the Nuremberg Laws . Many European sovereigns did likewise , in previous centuries . They were all too lenient.

Last edited by Itz_molecular; May 30th, 2008 at 12:09 PM.

Old May 31st, 2008 #145
Heather Blue

Insightful post, Itz. You are so very intelligent!

I am only faintly familiar with the Nuremberg Laws. But they sound like something we need to copy and start using. Also, you are right - westerners are far too lenient. Or as Bob in DC said on VNN radio last night. White people are too nice. He said he was not nice. I am not nice, either. We should not be nice to our racial enemies. We need to kick them as far as we can kick them.
Those guys on VNN radio were saying things I have never, ever heard. That is the way our communications should be. We need to be telling the truth about other races as thoroughly as they lie about us. We need to enlighten their minds. That would be like igniting a fire. They don't know how much they would change and how wonderfully inspired their minds would become if we had more communications like VNN radio.

I was reading something by Dr. William Pierce. I can't recall the exact words, but he said that a race must take pride in their racial and cultural history. He said that when those things are lacking in our race we are subject to sickness and cannot endure (in the grand scheme of things.) I agree, but still, our lack is due to conditions forced on us and not something we naturally adhered to.

We have a mass media that were stolen from us and pretends to be ours and a sick, anti white ideology permeating our society projecting itself as a source of white thinking. The poison that sickens us comes from the Jews. We are not the source! People react to media like they do any "authority" medium.

Possibly, Dr. Pierce would say that if we were racially healthy we could have immediately seen media control for what it was - alien. At the same time, if the majority of white people knew for a fact that Jews control media, that the ideology saturating our Society is Jewish indoctrination would they swallow it hook, line and sinker. I don't think so.

Jews are slick. They throw in local news and events, sports, neighborhood issues and activities - just like the white race would do if we controlled our media. They intermingle personalities in the news because we are attracted to personalities. We are very interested in what people are doing, what they are saying, what they are thinking. Is that a flaw? (Except, of course, Jews present the personalities of trash more than everyday people.)

The Jews don't throw in what people really think about crucial issues or what they really want or need. We are kept in the dark about vital issues and what the white people everywhere are thinking and feeling and wanting done.
We are kept in the dark without communication.

When I was very young I used to wonder who all those bad people were. There was all that talk about racists and bigots and hate filled people and I wondered where they were. I didn't know anyone like that; I never met anyone like that. My folks were not like that. Our friends were not like that. Those bad people surely existed, but they were always somewhere else.

I am sure that kids are like that now. They know they are not bad kids. They don't know anyone bad, but there must be someone out there really bad or there would not be all that endless talk about them. How would those kids feel if they knew the source of those accusations is exclusively Jewish? I am sure it would roll off their backs like water off a duck's back. They do not care how the Jews feel about anything or what they say. It is only as long as it seems to come from us. That is precisely why the Jews pretend all that garbage comes from us.

Media have power. We don't have enough power yet to compete. But we will. There are a lot more racially aware people now than just five years ago.

Last edited by Heather Blue; June 1st, 2008 at 07:57 PM.

Old June 1st, 2008 #146
Itz_molecular
Banned

Thanks for the compliment , but you're the one who started this , most important thread.

We do need a world vision . We need a great vision , a plan to work toward . The griping about and examples of endless TNB & TJB , accomplishes little to nothing .

So far , my vision is for pure white nations , free and independent , positive eugenics with a social system that won't allow anyone to fall into dire need . Rewards for breeding well and educational achievement. Very big rewards for discoveries and inventions.

I know , it needs lots of polish and enhancement . So far , those are the basic essentials , as I see it .

Last edited by Itz_molecular; June 1st, 2008 at 11:31 AM.

Old June 1st, 2008 #147
Heather Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular View Post
Thanks for the compliment , but you're the one who started this , most important thread.

We do need a world vision . We need a great vision , a plan to work toward . The griping about and examples of endless TNB & TJB , accomplishes little to nothing .

So far , my vision is for pure white nations , free and independent , positive eugenics with a social system that won't allow anyone to fall into dire need . Rewards for breeding well and educational achievement. Very big rewards for discoveries and inventions.

I know , it needs lots of polish and enhancement . So far , those are the basic essentials , as I see it .
My God, that is wonderful, Its_molecular. That's a great vision. I hope rewards for breeding well would work. Our government used to pay Blacks for having babies. I was riding a city bus one day and the black driver told me she used to have it made when she was young. I was curious and asked her why. She said she got welfare checks for every child she had. It was a government program for dependent children. I asked her how many children she had. She had seven! She also said all her children had different fathers! If she had children for that reason I am sure every black female old enough to breed did the same thing. (Sounds like a program the Jews invented, doesn't it?)

I say that anyone who invents and makes new discoveries deserves big rewards. Recognition is important.

I wonder if other people have a similar vision. We may as well have a vision of what we want and need, start mapping it out and work on it.

The western nations must come together for the sake of our survival. This is a global issue. The Jews have used the same methods in all our nations to destroy the west. They think they are going to rule the world. They see themselves as Kings, or Rulers or some such self-deluding fantasy. But Jews govern nothing. They don't know how. They get themselves in positions where they could really achieve something if they had the moxie, but time after time, the arrogant, self worshiping Jews turn out to be nothing more than worthless wreckers.
That proves God does not give the Jews uppity rights over anyone.

Old June 4th, 2008 #148
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
We may as well have a vision of what we want and need, start mapping it out and work on it.
I don't think it's optional . WE MUST HAVE A VISION .

Without it , we are just directionless. Drifting , in a dense fog.

We need some 'universals' , something that nearly all WN agree on.

Then we need a step by step plan to achieve those goals.

Old June 4th, 2008 #149
Heather Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular View Post
I don't think it's optional . WE MUST HAVE A VISION .

Without it , we are just directionless. Drifting , in a dense fog.

We need some 'universals' , something that nearly all WN agree on.

Then we need a step by step plan to achieve those goals.
We have a universal religion, but our weak leaders run to non white countries and squander it on barbarians. There are even Protestant relatives of mine who see themselves as missionaries and trot off to countries south of our borders with food, medicine and supplies for savages while trying to save their souls. It seems to give them a warm, fuzzy feeling. The Barbarians are happy to accept their largess and be a Christian for a day or a week or for as long as the mission lasts. If they do accept the faith they develop a superstitious type of religion. Like Mexico.

The Mexican Catholics do not return Christian love for White Catholics. This love bit is a one way street. That is not the way it is supposed to be. Mexicans will take what they can from sappy White Priests and steal anything they can get their hands on, but still hate White Christian Americans and claim this land is theirs (as if they would do any more with it than they do in Mexico.) If Clergy does not demand respect and Christian love in return they know what the Lord's instructions are "shake the dust from your feet!" Ignoring this High Command is stupid.

I still think we have lost sight of exactly who we are and what we are all about. The Jews have condemned us for so long we forget we are a special and unique people. Our Science is proof of our uniqueness. Do we need further proof?

We do not seem to understand the difference in a parasitic race and the human race. The fact that the White Man and the Jew walks around on two legs is as close as we get to having anything in common.
The truth is the Human Race cannot co-exist with the Parasitic Race. Allowing the Parasitic Race to dictate "equality" to the Human Race is tantamount to extinction. There is no equality - sub cultures are nothing and contribute nothing. Any pity we waste on them endangers our existence. Equality is nothing more than parasitic prattling.

As the Human Race we are a law unto ourselves. Everything we think, believe and do must be based on this fact. Science depends on it. Everything in life must revolve around our unique Race, who we are, what we are and all we are meant to be. Every facet of life must be geared to our specialness in human history. Everything - government, religion, laws, education, entertainment, community life must be geared to protecting and defending us...and only us.

It is evident that the Human Race and the Parasitic Race cannot co-exist!

Old June 5th, 2008 #150
Heather Blue

Like Jesus said "the truth will make you free."

The Jews are the only race of people in this world that makes laws against the truth.

The Jews are also the parasitic race.

Old June 9th, 2008 #151
Heather Blue

We are going through a state of depression, but in truth we are actually connecting the dots. I've noticed that the usual optimistic people seem to be feeling down and anxious. GOOD! That is how we should feel. We need to come to the realization that we are in an "us or them" situation with the Jews.

We are not going to do anything about the Jews until we understand the Jews intend to destroy us. Jews always intended to destroy us. This has always been their goal. The line is drawn in the sand - they conquer us and we become extinct or we conquer them and they become extinct. This is the way it is.

We are somewhat on the losing end right now, aren't we? But we had to reach that point. It is a sad fact of our stupidity, but true. Still, as hellish as despair is to bear, it is a necessary ingredient to white survival. Despair gives birth to resolve. Understanding the kind of warfare the Jews are waging against our survival develops a iron resolve that will leave no wriggle room for the Jews.

Christians are not going to like it, but intolerance is what we must have. The west must develop a mindset of intolerance of anything that threatens our survival. No tolerance of idiots, no slobbering Christian forgiveness, no giving Jews the benefit of the doubt.... INTOLERANCE is the only mindset the west can afford to have.

No wriggle room for the Jews! The bastards asked for it!

Old June 14th, 2008 #152
Heather Blue

I do not know how we are going to survive as long as Jews treat us like we are animals while we treat them like they are human beings. This is an unequal playing field. Jews have all of the advantage. But they have a game plan and all Jews follow that game plan.

It started with Karl Marx's formula for overcoming the goyim and ruling the world. His fellow Jews got together at the Frankfort School of Social Philosophy and developed their poisonous psychology. Every Jew sucks it up and uses it. Jews don't have to be smart to follow a game plan; they only need obey the rules.

"Hate" was the operative world and their whole strategy revolves around it.
It is a big lie, of course, but only a Parasitic Race could come up with this sickening kind of hate psychology they use on people. Racism, bigotry, prejudice, anti-semiticism, white supremacy, unfairness, hate crimes, hate thoughts, hate speech, etc. Hate, hate, hate.

Predatory life exist in all forms of life, animals, birds, fish and it exists in human life, as well. Jews are the predatory species in human life. This means that while they look human like us and seem to act human they are not like us; they are a totally different species. We do not think, believe or function the same.

Until we understand the vast difference in Human life and Predatory life we are on the losing end of the equation.

We must come up with a counter plan that will protect the Human Race from the Parasitic Race.

Last edited by Heather Blue; June 14th, 2008 at 12:04 PM.

Old June 14th, 2008 #153
Heather Blue

I am disgusted that we pay the slightest bit of attention to so-called Jewish intellectuals. It is as if we are impressed by their minds because they use high levels of vocabulary to express their sick psychology. Extensive vocabulary does not give the Jews deep and unusual insight into human behavior. How would the Jews know anything about the soul of the White Man? They are not one of us. They are a parasitic species. All their books and papers, their essays, ideology and theories are for one purpose - manipulation of the human masses. Manipulation! Jews do not deal in truth. They have done a good job of fooling us by making us think #1. they are like us. #2. they are true intellectuals.

Jews do not see life from our perspective; they see life from a parasite's perspective. They are consumed with what they want and what they might accomplish for the Jew World Order. First, they think none of this is going to happen unless they destroy Civilization. Isn't it odd they cannot conceive of a Jew World Order within the boundaries of Civilization? What kind of apparatus is a Jew World Order going to be if it can only exist when Civilization is destroyed? What's going to make it function? The Jewish ego?

When Civilization is destroyed Science is dead and without Science what manner of kingdom could these would-be Masters of the world possibly have?
I wonder what on earth Jews visualize in their insane parasitic heads. Perhaps, some grandiose utopia they can rule over like gods? What do they think is going to make it grand? The wave of a magic wand? Jews certainly don't have what it takes to create a utopia.

Men are going to have to get their act together and launch a major war against these blood suckers.

Last edited by Heather Blue; June 14th, 2008 at 11:20 PM.

Old June 18th, 2008 #154
Heather Blue

Jews moved Christ out of the West and put themselves in charge. True to form, Jews have created a state of spiritual madness in the West - the Jew World Order.

Feb. 2, 1996
Moses Lake, Wash. Two students and one teacher killed, one other wounded when 14-year-old Barry Loukaitis opened fire on his algebra class.

March 13, 1996
Dunblane, Scotland 16 children and one teacher killed at Dunblane Primary School by Thomas Hamilton, who then killed himself. 10 others wounded in attack.

Feb. 19, 1997
Bethel, Alaska Principal and one student killed, two others wounded by Evan Ramsey, 16.

Oct. 1, 1997
Pearl, Miss. Two students killed and seven wounded by Luke Woodham, 16, who was also accused of killing his mother. He and his friends were said to be outcasts who worshiped Satan.

Dec. 1, 1997
West Paducah, Ky. Three students killed, five wounded by Michael Carneal, 14, as they participated in a prayer circle at Heath High School.

Dec. 15, 1997
Stamps, Ark. Two students wounded. Colt Todd, 14, was hiding in the woods when he shot the students as they stood in the parking lot.

March 24, 1998
Jonesboro, Ark. Four students and one teacher killed, ten others wounded outside as Westside Middle School emptied during a false fire alarm. Mitchell Johnson, 13, and Andrew Golden, 11, shot at their classmates and teachers from the woods.

April 24, 1998
Edinboro, Pa. One teacher, John Gillette, killed, two students wounded at a dance at James W. Parker Middle School. Andrew Wurst, 14, was charged.

May 19, 1998
Fayetteville, Tenn. One student killed in the parking lot at Lincoln County High School three days before he was to graduate. The victim was dating the ex-girlfriend of his killer, 18-year-old honor student Jacob Davis.

May 21, 1998
Springfield, Ore. Two students killed, 22 others wounded in the cafeteria at Thurston High School by 15-year-old Kip Kinkel. Kinkel had been arrested and released a day earlier for bringing a gun to school. His parents were later found dead at home.

June 15, 1998
Richmond, Va. One teacher and one guidance counselor wounded by a 14-year-old boy in the school hallway.

April 20, 1999
Littleton, Colo. 14 students (including killers) and one teacher killed, 23 others wounded at Columbine High School in the nation's deadliest school shooting. Eric Harris, 18, and Dylan Klebold, 17, had plotted for a year to kill at least 500 and blow up their school. At the end of their hour-long rampage, they turned their guns on themselves.

April 28, 1999
Taber, Alberta, Canada One student killed, one wounded at W. R. Myers High School in first fatal high school shooting in Canada in 20 years. The suspect, a 14-year-old boy, had dropped out of school after he was severely ostracized by his classmates.

May 20, 1999
Conyers, Ga. Six students injured at Heritage High School by Thomas Solomon, 15, who was reportedly depressed after breaking up with his girlfriend.

Nov. 19, 1999
Deming, N.M. Victor Cordova Jr., 12, shot and killed Araceli Tena, 13, in the lobby of Deming Middle School.

Dec. 6, 1999
Fort Gibson, Okla. Four students wounded as Seth Trickey, 13, opened fire with a 9mm semiautomatic handgun at Fort Gibson Middle School.

Dec. 7, 1999
Veghel, Netherlands One teacher and three students wounded by a 17-year-old student.

Feb. 29, 2000
Mount Morris Township, Mich. Six-year-old Kayla Rolland shot dead at Buell Elementary School near Flint, Mich. The assailant was identified as a six-year-old boy with a .32-caliber handgun.

March 2000
Branneburg, Germany One teacher killed by a 15-year-old student, who then shot himself. The shooter has been in a coma ever since.

March 10, 2000
Savannah, Ga. Two students killed by Darrell Ingram, 19, while leaving a dance sponsored by Beach High School.

May 26, 2000
Lake Worth, Fla. One teacher, Barry Grunow, shot and killed at Lake Worth Middle School by Nate Brazill, 13, with .25-caliber semiautomatic pistol on the last day of classes.

Sept. 26, 2000
New Orleans, La. Two students wounded with the same gun during a fight at Woodson Middle School.

Jan. 17, 2001
Baltimore, Md. One student shot and killed in front of Lake Clifton Eastern High School.

Jan. 18, 2001
Jan, Sweden One student killed by two boys, ages 17 and 19.

March 5, 2001
Santee, Calif. Two killed and 13 wounded by Charles Andrew Williams, 15, firing from a bathroom at Santana High School.

March 7, 2001
Williamsport, Pa. Elizabeth Catherine Bush, 14, wounded student Kimberly Marchese in the cafeteria of Bishop Neumann High School; she was depressed and frequently teased.

March 22, 2001
Granite Hills, Calif. One teacher and three students wounded by Jason Hoffman, 18, at Granite Hills High School. A policeman shot and wounded Hoffman.

March 30, 2001
Gary, Ind. One student killed by Donald R. Burt, Jr., a 17-year-old student who had been expelled from Lew Wallace High School.

Nov. 12, 2001
Caro, Mich. Chris Buschbacher, 17, took two hostages at the Caro Learning Center before killing himself.

Jan. 15, 2002
New York, N.Y. A teenager wounded two students at Martin Luther King Jr. High School.

Feb. 19, 2002
Freising, Germany Two killed in Eching by a man at the factory from which he had been fired; he then traveled to Freising and killed the headmaster of the technical school from which he had been expelled. He also wounded another teacher before killing himself.

April 26, 2002
Erfurt, Germany 13 teachers, two students, and one policeman killed, ten wounded by Robert Steinhaeuser, 19, at the Johann Gutenberg secondary school. Steinhaeuser then killed himself.

April 29, 2002
Vlasenica, Bosnia-Herzegovina One teacher killed, one wounded by Dragoslav Petkovic, 17, who then killed himself.

October 28, 2002
Tucson, Ariz. Robert S. Flores Jr., 41, a student at the nursing school at the University of Arizona, shot and killed three female professors and then himself.

April 14, 2003
New Orleans, La. One 15-year-old killed, and three students wounded at John McDonogh High School by gunfire from four teenagers (none were students at the school). The motive was gang-related.

April 24, 2003
Red Lion, Pa. James Sheets, 14, killed principal Eugene Segro of Red Lion Area Junior High School before killing himself.

Sept. 24, 2003
Cold Spring, Minn. Two students are killed at Rocori High School by John Jason McLaughlin, 15.

March 21, 2005
Red Lake, Minn. Jeff Weise, 16, killed grandfather and companion, then arrived at school where he killed a teacher, a security guard, 5 students, and finally himself, leaving a total of 10 dead.

Nov. 8, 2005
Jacksboro, Tenn. One 15-year-old shot and killed an assistant principal at Campbell County High School and seriously wounded two other administrators.

Aug. 24, 2006
Essex, Vt. Christopher Williams, 27, looking for his ex-girlfriend at Essex Elementary School, shot two teachers, killing one and wounding another. Before going to the school, he had killed the ex-girlfriend's mother.

Sept. 13, 2006
Montreal, Canada Kimveer Gill, 25, opened fire with a semiautomatic weapon at Dawson College. Anastasia De Sousa, 18, died and more than a dozen students and faculty were wounded before Gill killed himself.

Sept. 27, 2006
Bailey, Colo. Adult male held six students hostage at Platte Canyon High School and then shot and killed Emily Keyes, 16, and himself.

Sept. 29, 2006
Cazenovia, Wis. A 15-year-old student shot and killed Weston School principal John Klang.

Oct. 3, 2006
Nickel Mines, Pa. 32-year-old Carl Charles Roberts IV entered the one-room West Nickel Mines Amish School and shot 10 schoolgirls, ranging in age from 6 to 13 years old, and then himself. Five of the girls and Roberts died.

Jan. 3, 2007
Tacoma, Wash. Douglas Chanthabouly, 18, shot fellow student Samnang Kok, 17, in the hallway of Henry Foss High School.

April 16, 2007
Blacksburg, Va. A 23-year-old Virginia Tech student, Cho Seung-Hui, killed two in a dorm, then killed 30 more 2 hours later in a classroom building. His suicide brought the death toll to 33, making the shooting rampage the most deadly in U.S. history. Fifteen others were wounded.

Sept. 21, 2007
Dover, Del. A Delaware State Univesity Freshman, Loyer D. Brandon, shot and wounded two other Freshman students on the University campus. Brandon is being charged with attempted murder, assault, reckless engagement, as well as a gun charge.

Oct. 10, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio A 14-year-old student at a Cleveland high school, Asa H. Coon, shot and injured two students and two teachers before he shot and killed himself. The victims' injuries were not life-threatening.

Nov. 7, 2007
Tuusula, Finland An 18-year-old student in southern Finland shot and killed five boys, two girls, and the female principal at Jokela High School. At least 10 others were injured. The gunman shot himself and died from his wounds in the hospital.

Feb. 8, 2008
Baton Rouge, Louisiana A nursing student shot and killed two women and then herself in a classroom at Louisiana Technical College in Baton Rouge.

Feb. 11, 2008
Memphis, Tennessee A 17-year-old student at Mitchell High School shot and wounded a classmate in gym class.

Feb. 12, 2008
Oxnard, California A 14-year-old boy shot a student at E.O. Green Junior High School causing the 15-year-old victim to be brain dead.

Feb. 14, 2008
DeKalb, Illinois Gunman kills five students and then himself, and wounds 17 more when he opens fire on a classroom at Northern Illinois University. The gunman, Stephen P. Kazmierczak, was identified as a former graduate student at the university in 2007.

Total abortions in USA since 1973. 48,589,993 infants exterminated.

Old June 20th, 2008 #155
Heather Blue

Jews are only doing what we allow them to do. That is a fact. There are all kinds of people who do things to others because they can. That is all it takes - someone weak that can be taken advantage of. Those kinds of predator can't seem to help themselves. They do what they can because they can.

Jews are only doing what we allow them to do. They feel so superior because they, for the most part, have tricked us into thinking they are human beings with the same right as White People to get what they can from our civilization. They want us to believe God likes them better than anyone else. If they actually believe that they are crazy. There is so little evidence of a holy God in the Jews...that fact alone could make a person an atheist or a firm believer in an all knowing, righteous God..

First of all we need to understand the Jews are a predatory race, a sub species, totally different from any human race and certainly, different from the White Human Race.

The White Race built a high culture. Very few groups have ever built a high culture. Jews certainly have not. All people have some form of sub-culture, but not a HIGH CULTURE! Do you realized how unusual that is? It takes a special kind of people to create a high culture. The White Race is special.

Our civilization doesn't belong to everybody. It does not belong to the Jews. But we did not keep the Jews out, so now they have swindled us out of our money and took over our communications system. They are making us second class citizens in our own Society and telling Third Worlders they are equal to high-cultures builders. Isn't that a crock??

Jews are doing what we are allowing them to do!

Last edited by Heather Blue; June 21st, 2008 at 11:00 AM.

Old June 22nd, 2008 #156
Heather Blue

The Jews holocaust propaganda is a dangerous claim against the White Race. Not only do the Jews use it to cover their misdeeds in Germany prior to the rise of Adolph Hitler and rip off Westerners for millions, if not billions, of dollars in war reparations, but the Jews have made every non white race in the world believe we are the most evil people on planet earth.

I heard that the Chinese have stated their intentions of taking over the United States by the year 2020. Asians and other non-white nations don't differentiate between Germans and Americans. We are all the White Race. Any accusations against one white nation is against all white Nations.They see all of us as the holocaust executioners. Jews have us branded before the world as the Holocasut Executioners.

It does not matter that the Red Chinese killed every single Christian down to the very last one in Cambodia. That's different. No one condemns them for that holocaust. Only the White Race is guilty of a holocaust.

The hatred the Jews have instigated against us is mind boggling. They have made it a very dangerous world for white people. They never let up on spewing out that poison about the "holocaust" just to turn others against us and make them feel justified in having a holocaust of the Holocausters.

Like in South Africa when a black boy savagely killed a white family. When asked why he did it his answer was "he thought he was supposed to." That is what the Jews are instilling in the minds of other races - the desire to kill us because they think they are supposed to.

There is not an Asian or Arab or Black or Mongrel that does not want the White Race dead. The Jews planned it that way.

Last edited by Heather Blue; June 22nd, 2008 at 12:45 AM.

Old June 22nd, 2008 #157
Mike Jahn
Banned

Those are good posts by Heather Blue, it is very significant that the West used to be known as the Christian world but since the Jews conquered it the West is nothing but an economic center where Jews get rich and crush Whites with their Communist tyranny of Political Correctness and the ever increasing hordes of Blacks and Browns.

Old June 22nd, 2008 #158
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jahn View Post
Those are good posts by Heather Blue, it is very significant that the West used to be known as the Christian world...
It's also extremely odd since Christianity is an Eastern religion.

Old June 22nd, 2008 #159
Art Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
It's also extremely odd since Christianity is an Eastern religion.
So was the cult of Bacchus amongst the ancient Greeks and Romans.Mithraism,the chief religion of the Romans for a time came from Persia(a different source from either Bacchus or Jewsus).Your point?

Old June 22nd, 2008 #160
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reltih145 View Post
So was the cult of Bacchus amongst the ancient Greeks and Romans.Mithraism,the chief religion of the Romans for a time came from Persia(a different source from either Bacchus or Jewsus).Your point?
The point would be that as Rome declined from its former glory they began adopting progressively degenerate Eastern religions.

Thread