Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 26th, 2018 #1
Peer Fischer

Default Is Kanye on our side?

Looks like Kanye finally red-pilled himself. But to what end?

Naturally the usual suspects are now on full attack mode against Kanye, questioning his sanity (maybe rightly so.)

Strange days indeed!

Kanye West criticizes Obama and praises Trump: 'The mob can't make me not love him'

Quote:
Kanye West remained defiant Wednesday amid mounting backlash from fans over the rapper's positive words about President Donald Trump, tweeting a picture of himself wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat and criticizing former President Barack Obama.

"Obama was in office for eight years and nothing in Chicago changed," he tweeted on Wednesday.

Obama publicly called West a "jackass" in 2009 after the rapper interrupted Taylor Swift's speech at the VMAs.

"You don't have to agree with trump but the mob can't make me not love him," West tweeted earlier Wednesday. "We are both dragon energy. He is my brother. I love everyone. I don't agree with everything anyone does. That's what makes us individuals. And we have the right to independent thought."
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/25/polit...ter/index.html

Last edited by Peer Fischer; April 26th, 2018 at 05:32 AM.

Old April 26th, 2018 #2
brutus

The jew will destroy him if he doesn't shut up.

The jew will take back the money. And he will be called insane.

I wouldn't put a lot of faith in his ability to withstand the onslaught the jew is sure to unleash. It will be a bloodbath.

Old April 26th, 2018 #3
steven clark

Default is Kanye on our side?

Remember, this was the guy who pushed Taylor Swift to one side at the awards to complain there weren't enough black folk getting praised. So, that's my black against him, and no, he's not on 'our' side.

It's annoying seeing all these conservatives fall down to praise this clown, but they're always doing this whenever a black says just one itty-bitty thing that sounds like he's for 'us'.

Screw him.

Old April 26th, 2018 #4
Dan Hadaway

KANGye is just looking for attention. He just didn't want to go the Brucilla route.

Old April 26th, 2018 #5
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Remember, this was the guy who pushed Taylor Swift to one side at the awards to complain there weren't enough black folk getting praised. So, that's my black against him, and no, he's not on 'our' side.

It's annoying seeing all these conservatives fall down to praise this clown, but they're always doing this whenever a black says just one itty-bitty thing that sounds like he's for 'us'.

Screw him.
We will never forget what this homo erectus did to our Empress Taylor.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 26th, 2018 #6
Brooklyn Rick

I think he's fulla shit. Niggers love that " look at me! look at me!" nonsense, and I think he's just keeping his name in the spotlight. I also think he's batshit crazy, who wouldn't be with his narcissist wife and their fucked up attention seeking family. How the hell did he make so much money? Anyone know?

Old April 26th, 2018 #7
StanSikorski
Mechanic

One of /us? Impossible. He's a nigger. As far as siding with Trump, that doesn't win any points with me either since I took a station off the train. Till Trump stops his stupid shit working for the kikes, builds the fuckin wall, and roshambos the spics back to beanerland (among other promises he made) he can kiss my lily White ass.

Old April 26th, 2018 #8
Erik T. White

A nigger being one of us is as impossible as me dyeing my skin black, having a gorilla nose job, operations to lower my center of gravity so my knuckles drag the ground, and having 3/4 of my brain taken out to be "intellectually equal" to a nigger.

It just ain't gonna fucking happen!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Old April 26th, 2018 #9
Fred
Commie Killer

He is a Nigger.
Who cares what he says or thinks?

Old April 26th, 2018 #10
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

I agree with the majority here. He's a nigger, and being a nigger is not edgy anymore. All the niggers are niggers. "How do I beez different enough so they'll notice meh?," said Yeezus.

Being a White Nationalist is the 'new black'.

Together, Kanye and Trump make 'Krump'. It sounds like some sort of 'grape drank' they should produce. "Feeling low energy? Drink Krump, it has 300mg of caffeine and 100% 'swag'!"

#ClownWorld

Old April 26th, 2018 #11
Ole Massa

Smile

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6e/1e...577257e5bb.jpg

Looks at me.

Old April 27th, 2018 #12
Peer Fischer

I'd almost forgotten about his Taylor Swift diss.

But I tend to agree this is more media-generate horseshit. It's the weekly shiny object that will be forgotten and show up on one of those "year in review" things in December or whatever.

And it's stupid, in principle, and contradictory from a WN viewpoint to embrace such "rich diversity." This thing happened a couple of years ago (pre-Trump era) with Tila Tequila, who was an alt-right darling for five minutes before she went Christard.

Old April 27th, 2018 #13
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

This is not a new concept. Conservative Republicans have the token guys do radio shows. A few Jews, a black guy, a former lesbian. The thinking is that if non-white non christians agree with and support their views then that makes them more right than they were before and reinforces their position. It makes no sense. Non of those token groups will accept anything because of this, join in or change their views or voting, and it gives a false sense of accomplishment and solidarity to the conservative Republicans.

Maybe your daughters can bring a fine upstanding man like Kanye home if he ends up as an icon for the cause.

Last edited by Adolf Goldbergstein; April 27th, 2018 at 10:06 AM.

Old April 28th, 2018 #14
WayneW67

Hell no!!! He's a nigger end of story. He's one of the worst ones walking this planet.Stupid, lay, and over sexed,

Old April 28th, 2018 #15
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
KANGye is just looking for attention. He just didn't want to go the Brucilla route.
Pretty much this!
I can`t see any White interest in this story!

Old April 28th, 2018 #16
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
A nigger being one of us is as impossible as me dyeing my skin black, having a gorilla nose job, operations to lower my center of gravity so my knuckles drag the ground, and having 3/4 of my brain taken out to be "intellectually equal" to a nigger.

It just ain't gonna fucking happen!!!!!

14/88

Erik

AGREED!
I think this idea that Blacks & Whites constitute the same species is INSANITY, driven by jews and their shabas goy helpers!

Old April 28th, 2018 #17
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Massa View Post
This was too good not to have opened up as a photo:

I wrote the code so everyone could see it.

And it's a beaut!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the initial line so I could finish writing the code to open it.

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; April 28th, 2018 at 06:29 PM. Reason: more info

Old April 28th, 2018 #18
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
This was too good not to have in code:

I wrote the code so everyone could see it.

And it's a beaut!!!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik
The only method they know of TRANSPORTATION!

Old April 30th, 2018 #19
brutus

Of course he's a nigger and his motives are to be questioned. And Trump is a jew puppet.
I see this defection of West as a possible slowing-down of the jew-agenda. Not a change in direction.
White nationalism is growing. The global migrant invasions are seeing to that.
The jew wants a full scale anti-white male as president. The same type as a Merkel or Hillary Clinton. Trump may be a jew tool, but he seems to resist at least some of the wanton anti-white male aspects of the jew's agenda. Be aware, this by no means indicates I trust him on any level.
But inadvertently, Trump may give White Nationalism the time needed to grow and thus have a fighting chance against the jew.

Old April 30th, 2018 #20
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
I agree with the majority here. He's a nigger, and being a nigger is not edgy anymore. All the niggers are niggers. "How do I beez different enough so they'll notice meh?," said Yeezus.

Being a White Nationalist is the 'new black'.

Together, Kanye and Trump make 'Krump'. It sounds like some sort of 'grape drank' they should produce. "Feeling low energy? Drink Krump, it has 300mg of caffeine and 100% 'swag'!"

#ClownWorld
Quote:
“We’re going to finally put America first,” he said, touting a litany of bragging points including lower taxes, higher wages and more manufacturing jobs.
“Kanye West gets it — when he sees African American unemployment is the lowest in history, Trump said.
http://variety.com/2018/politics/new...an-1202791248/

And there they are, the very words I heard on jewnews from the Great Golden Hype. I finally found a source with a link I could post.

Yes siree bob!!! The Great Golden Hype has spoken!!! Kanye West gets it!!!

I didn't think I could really, really despise Drunk Krump until I heard him say that!!!

Come on, let's make the kwa great!!!!!! A nigger gets it!!!!!!!!

AND AWAY WE GO!!!!!!!!

One final word from me:

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Thread