Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 18th, 2011 #11
Anders
Banned

Wow, roberta has just cracked on the so-called "pure" extermination centers:

Quote:
roberto:

Quote:
Sorry, Eric, but I can only "admit" that something did happen when I’m familiar with evidence whereby that something did happen. Would you "admit" to any fact without having seen or been shown the evidence?

Wrong answer roberto.

The word "admit" is not in the clarifying question, and you already answered (in a mealy-mouthed fashion - thus the clarifying questions) a question that did have the word "admit" in it.

Greg Gerdes wrote:

Q - roberto: Do you admit that there were jews who, after arriving at Belzec, were transited to other sites?

Yes or No?

A - The answer is YES, I consider it possible that some Jews were sent from Bełzec to Sobibor, Treblinka, Majdanek or another place in the Lublin district.

I didn't ask if you considered it possible, I asked if you admitted that they did.

Clarifying question:

Q - roberto, do you believe that there were jews who, after arriving at Belzec, were transited to other sites?

Yes or No?

A - Yes

Clarifying questions:

Q - roberto, do you deny the historical fact that there were jews who, after being transited to Belzec, went through a selection process and were subsequently transited to other sites - ALIVE - and subsequently survived the war?

Yes or No?

A - No

Q - roberto, do you deny the historical fact that Belzec was NOT a so-called "pure" extermination center?

Yes or No?

A - No

Greg Gerdes wrote:

Q - roberto: Do you admit that there were jews who, after arriving at Chelmno, were transited to other sites?

Yes or No?

A - the answer is YES, I consider it possible that some Jews were sent from Chełmno to other places in the Warthegau.

I didn't ask if you considered it possible, I asked if you admitted that they did.

Clarifying question:

Q - roberto, do you believe that there were jews who, after arriving at Chelmno, were transited to other sites?

Yes or No?

A - Yes

Clarifying questions:

Q - roberto, do you deny the historical fact that there were jews who, after being transited to Chelmno, went through a selection process and were subsequently transited to other sites - ALIVE - and subsequently survived the war?

Yes or No?

A - No

Q -roberto, do you deny the historical fact that Chelmno was NOT a so-called "pure" extermination center?

Yes or No?

A - No

Greg Gerdes wrote:

Q - roberto: Do you admit that there were jews who, after arriving at Sobibor, were transited to other sites?

Yes or No?

A - the answer is YES, I consider it possible that some Jews were sent from Sobibor to other places in the Lublin district.

Clarifying question:

Q - roberto, do you believe that there were jews who, after arriving at Sobibor, were transited to other sites?

Yes or No?

A - Yes

Clarifying questions:

Q - roberto, do you deny the historical fact that there were jews who, after being transited to Sobibor, went through a selection process and were subsequently transited to other sites - ALIVE - and subsequently survived the war?

Yes or No?

A - No

Q -roberto, do you deny the historical fact that Sobibor was NOT a so-called "pure" extermination center?

Yes or No?

A - No

Greg Gerdes wrote:

Q - roberto: Do you admit that there were jews who, after arriving at Treblinka, were transited to other sites?

Yes or No?

A - the answer is YES, I consider it possible that some Jews were sent from Treblinka to Sobibor, Bełzec, Majdanek or another place in the Lublin district.

question:

Q - roberto, do you believe that there were jews who, after being transited to Treblinka, were transited to other sites?

Yes or No?

A - Yes

Clarifying questions:

Q - roberto, do you deny the historical fact that there were jews who, after being transited to Treblinka, went through a selection process and were subsequently transited to other sites - ALIVE - and subsequently survived the war?

Yes or No?

A - No

Q - roberto, do you deny the historical fact that Treblinka was NOT a so-called "pure" extermination center?

Yes or No?

A - No

Q - roberto, is the following statement:

Quote:
There were no "selections" made at the three Operation Reinhard camps, nor at the Chelmno camp.
http://www.scrapbookpages.com/poland...roduction.html

True or False?

A - False.

Q - roberto, is the following definition of Pure:

Quote:
PURE: free of extraneous elements of any kind; Uncontaminated; unadulterated; 100 %.
Correct or Incorrect?

A - Correct.

http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum/index.php

Thread