VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 11th, 2019 #1
mweaver
Banned

Default IKK ‘hate group’ comes to Morgan

https://morgancountycitizen.com/2019...mes-to-morgan/

A blogger for a white supremacist site has accused Morgan County Sheriff Robert Markley of violating the IKK’s constitutional rights, sending an email to the sheriff’s office and local leaders, including the Morgan County Citizen newspaper, in Madison.

“It has come to my attention that your office is guilty of harassment and intimidation tactics to stifle free speech on private property,” wrote Michael Weaver from the “White Information Network.” “Your office wouldn’t dare treat blacks, Jews or Mexicans this way. We both know that would be a violation of their civil rights. Apparently, the only crime here is meeting while white. Either you can apologize to the white community for racial profiling or I shall organize a bloc vote to remove you from office. The choice is yours.”

Last edited by mweaver; October 11th, 2019 at 10:24 AM. Reason: edit

Old October 11th, 2019 #2
Ray Allan

Well Mike, if some of Mr. Markley's blue niggers start harassing you for no reason, you'll have your answer where their stance is. TKB.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 11th, 2019 #3
mweaver
Banned

I don't live in their county so they lack jurisdiction over me. 2. I'm 100% legal. 3. If they harass me there would be legal consequences and my lawyer friend would sue them into bankruptcy.

Tags
free speech, madison georgia, morgan county georgia

Thread