Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 20th, 2013 #2
Gloriana jacinto

Let us hope this video will have more views in the coming days.

Old November 20th, 2013 #3
N.B. Forrest

I haven't read the nigger's autobio, but I'm concerned some of these "damning" quotes may have been taken out of context; in particular, the one where he talks about jig nationalism's habit of blaming every failing of niggerdom on da Why Debbil: it seems to have an almost censorious tone, to my ears, anyway. It's just that I find it hard to believe that he'd be politically stupid enough to discuss such "understandable" hostile attitudes without at least mildly "disavowing" them by the end of the book.

It's probably better to hammer the fact that he was a member of Wright's "church":

"He willingly sat in those pews for over 20 years listening to Wright's harangues against Whites and his howls of "God Damn America!" - but we're still supposed to trust that he has WHITE interests at heart?"

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 22nd, 2013 #4
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post

It's probably better to hammer the fact that he was a member of Wright's "church":

"He willingly sat in those pews for over 20 years listening to Wright's harangues against Whites and his howls of "God Damn America!" - but we're still supposed to trust that he has WHITE interests at heart?"
Note how, true to form, the anti-White, nigger-loving jewsmedia quietly swept this all under the rug. Now if it had been a White man attending, let's say, Christian Identity services conducted by an overtly racist preacher, why, the the leftist sonsofbitches would've been shoving it down the nation's collective throats till they puked, same as with nonstop runnings of the Rodney King video.

Just as the beloved-by-jewsmedia's Bill "Define Sex" Clinton could continue shoving cigars up the quivering quims of his underlings secure in the knowledge that the media would blow it all off, so goes it with their current heartthrob, Barack Obama. But nah, the media's not biased; it's just all in our warped and paranoid imaginations...right?

Thread