Old November 14th, 2006 #1
Vonbluvens
Banned

Default John Hagee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Iv1Wz5SgSQ

Old November 14th, 2006 #2
James Woroble Jr.
Hiya (K)ikez! Hiya,Hiya.

Hagee is the biggest piece of jew licking shit on the planet! He would send every White boy and girl to die in the service of the snickering [K]ike, for more jew allocated air time and funds. He should be considered a war criminal when the dust settles, just as the jew branded Julius Streicher and hung him for mere propaganda activities after WW II.

That said, he is one of the, if not THE, greatest orators of our time. I watch this son-of-a-bitch with absolute amazement, envy and a profound respect for his abilities.

What this movement requires is a "Hagee'!

All is for naught without a good edJEW(K)shen.

[ Educational sites ]

The Jewish Tribal Review

JewWatch

WhatReallyHappened

Joe Vialls Investigations

Judicial Inc.

NJ Unfiltered

Vanguard News Network

Old November 14th, 2006 #3
Subrosa
Banned

I can't stand to watch this because some of my brainwashed folks back watch him, and I've been trying very hard to get them to see him for the lying pharisee he is.

Old November 14th, 2006 #4
Vonbluvens
Banned

Default I have come a long way baby...

He does have incredible oratory skills. I use to be a rapture bunny and use to gobble up his rhetoric...it is incredible to me how I got from there to here in my journey.

Old November 14th, 2006 #5
Vonbluvens
Banned

Default Example of how far I have come...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiV0N7sfy-M

Old November 14th, 2006 #6
James Woroble Jr.
Hiya (K)ikez! Hiya,Hiya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa
I can't stand to watch this because some of my brainwashed folks back watch him, and I've been trying very hard to get them to see him for the lying pharisee he is.
I hear you loud and clear! It took me a while to overcome the fuckin' horrific gag reflex regarding the content of his oration, but my great need to study this [K]obra of the [K]ike prevailed.

[ Educational sites ]

The Jewish Tribal Review

JewWatch

WhatReallyHappened

Judicial Inc.

NJ Unfiltered

Vanguard News Network

Old November 14th, 2006 #7
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

WTF? israel did what now? I could only stand a minute of this traitorous piece of rotting gefilte fish
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old November 14th, 2006 #8
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

John Hagee, the multimillionaire who (thanks to the legions of retired old widows he leeches from) lives a life of opulence most corporate executives would be highly envious of, wants white Christian corpses scattered across the Eastern Hemisphere to protect the Vampire State of Israel. Look at that fat Zionist pig, wide as he is tall, cheerleading for an attack on Iran. No wonder his office wall is decorated with awards from every Jewish organization between here and Tel-Aviv. How zealously will he encourage his own pear-shaped son to grab a weapon and join US troops when the invasion begins?

Fuck you John Hagee, you morbidly obese bull walrus. Fuck you and the elephant you rode in on (there isn't a horse on the planet strong enough to support his tonnage), you Zionist ass-licking blimp. Send your own lard-assed family over to the Middle East to die for Jews!

Last edited by Myles; November 15th, 2006 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Proofreading

Old November 14th, 2006 #9
James Woroble Jr.
Hiya (K)ikez! Hiya,Hiya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles
John Hagee, the multi-millionaire who (thanks to the legions of retired old widows he leeches from) lives a life of opulence most corporate executives would be highly envious of, wants white Christian corpses scattered across the Eastern Hemisphere to protect the Vampire State of Israel. Look at that fat Zionist pig, wide as he is tall, cheerleading for an attack on Iraq. No wonder his office wall is decorated with awards from every Jewish organization between here and Tel-Aviv. How zealously he will encourage his own pear-shaped son to grab a weapon and join US troops when the invasion begins?

Fuck you John Hagee, you morbidly obese bull walrus. Fuck you and the elephant you rode in on (there isn't a horse on the planet strong enough to support his tonnage), you Zionist ass-licking blimp. Send your own lard-assed family over to Persia and the Middle East to die for Jews!
Hey Myles, don't sugarcoat it! We all know Hagees ten times more vile than that.

[ Educational sites ]

The Jewish Tribal Review

JewWatch

WhatReallyHappened

Judicial Inc.

NJ Unfiltered

Vanguard News Network

Old November 14th, 2006 #10
Vonbluvens
Banned

Default He is a traitor

To think I once shook his hand...makes my damn skin crawl.

I second the sentiment: FUCK YOU JOHN HAGEE!

Old November 14th, 2006 #11
Mishko Novosel
Banned

youtube.com isn't loading for some reason....

Old November 15th, 2006 #12
Signal

I really despise this fat tub of crap. I've kept an eye on his zionist activities since he began broadcasting his jewlovefest propaganda back in the late 80s. Hagee's rampant, aggressive, bloodthristy zionism has done irreversible damage to our people. He's a zionist of the highest order. I used to watch his television broadcast for the sheer entertainment value of his stupidity. I once saw this zionist jackass claim that he killed a man by the "will of god". No joke, he was quite proud of it. What a fat sack of shit.

Everyone who's posted on this thread so far gets positive rep points for commenting on what a scumbag zionist imperialist nutjob John Hagee actually is.

I know nothing at all about this source, but there's an interesting (seemingly older) article on this fat zionist bastard here:

http://www.pfo.org/jonhagee.htm

Some quotes from the article:

Quote:
The Christian Research Institute panned Hagee’s 1996 book, Beginning of the End, not only for its premise that Yitzhak Rabin’s assassination triggered prophetic events and set the prophetic clock ticking somehow but because he falsely predicted that Shimon Peres would succeed Rabin. The later elections brought Benyamin Netanyahu to power.
CRI introduced Hagee this way:
“Well-known to millions of Christians because of his television ministry, Rev. Hagee (the book lists him as Dr., but he does not have an earned doctorate) is the pastor of one of America’s largest Word-Faith churches. He has been granted several awards from Jewish organizations for his outspoken advocacy for the nation of Israel and Jewish rights.”1
Quote:
WHO’LL GIVE ME ONE DOLLAR? WHO’LL GIVE ME TWO?
More recently, in March 1996 Hagee caused a furor when he created an uproar in the black community of Texas. Major newspapers of the area reported on his plan to conduct a “slave sale.” The auction was an attempt to raise money for a seniors’ class trip from his private Cornerstone High School. He announced to the congregation that “slavery in America was returning to Cornerstone”3 and that each senior “would be auctioned off.” The highest bidder could have a “slave” work at their house, so the congregation should make plans to “go home with a slave.”
The fund-raising project was seen as insensitivity and a massive error in judgment. Reaction to the plan was fast and furious. Area newspapers further reported that after a weekend of criticism, Hagee issued an apology. He renamed the enterprise “a student auction.”4
Quote:
RUSHIN’ WITH THE MONEY
Hagee is very liberal with his ministry’s money when it comes to Israel. A Religious News Service report stated that Hagee raised over $1 million to help Soviet Jews resettle in Israel.7 The money was presented to the United Jewish Appeal in February 1998. Upon receiving the money, Irving Pozmantier talked of global peace. Most dispensationalists would be negatively impressed by such utopian talk.
Hagee believes that the resettlement of Soviet Jewry is a fulfillment of Bible prophecy. It must be pretty heady to think and project that you are one of the major instruments for the fulfillment of the prophetic Word. No wonder his followers are impressed and even mesmerized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark in cali
youtube.com isn't loading for some reason....
Hagee's too fat, the internet can't handle the load.

Old November 15th, 2006 #13
Slim

I just tried it and it is working just fine.

Old November 15th, 2006 #14
Signal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal
Everyone who's posted on this thread so far gets positive rep points for commenting on what a scumbag zionist imperialist nutjob John Hagee actually is.
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to James Woroble Jr. again.
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Subrosa again.
Hagee's a nutjob. A zionist imperialist one at that.

Old November 15th, 2006 #15
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Where's all the attacks on VonBluvens for being a noted White Nationalist personality?

He's ruining the movement with the Nazi insignias.

Well, where are the VNNers cussing him out and calling him a retard?

Old November 15th, 2006 #16
Gerald Wheeler
Vigilance is First

This POS Hagee is from the same school as Fallwell and the others of their ilk.
I was talking by phone to a close relative yesterday, and when I mentioned something about the criminality of Bush and all the jew supporting lackeys such as Hagee, she almost had a heart attack. How could I possibly be against those who support god's chosen people?

We have a big battle of reindoctrination on our hands.

Old November 15th, 2006 #17
Stan Sikorski
Returned

BOOM! ;o)

Old November 15th, 2006 #18
brutus

Old November 15th, 2006 #19
lazer
Buffalo Bayou

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Woroble Jr.
Hagee is the biggest piece of jew licking shit on the planet!
I think Pat Robertson deserves that title.

Old November 15th, 2006 #20
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Does he have any fan sites? I'd love for somebody from his camp to view this thread. With filth like this, isn't it a wonder why modern Christianity is a joke that is now only found in the toilet bowl. Seriously, this loser really turned my stomach.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Thread